Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Aura

Vaibhav

Hail SATAN

Hello Bros and Sisters and The CLERGy I have a Question Going in My mind About Aura I have read about it in JOS site but I would Like to know more about it. like each and everything has an Aura but i want a description on its colour. is the auras color with us when we are born or we achieve its colour after getting older? Does auras changes its colours? i know how aura effetcs the lives,lifestyles,thinkings,emo contents, n all BUT what is the basic colour of an aura of a baby? is it passed by the harmones of our parents?
Thanks And regards,
Vaibhav Naagar.

no idea.
ur gona have to open and empower ur 3rd eye, then go into a trance and stare at a baby, then im sure ull see it =p

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Vaibhav" <vaibhav_nager@... wrote:

Hail SATAN

Hello Bros and Sisters and The CLERGy I have a Question Going in My mind About Aura I have read about it in JOS site but I would Like to know more about it. like each and everything has an Aura but i want a description on its colour. is the auras color with us when we are born or we achieve its colour after getting older? Does auras changes its colours? i know how aura effetcs the lives,lifestyles,thinkings,emo contents, n all BUT what is the basic colour of an aura of a baby? is it passed by the harmones of our parents?
Thanks And regards,
Vaibhav Naagar.

Hello, would anyone happen to know any mantras or simple meditations to increas the bioelectric, yes field but from the inside out. I don't have access to the specific runes, how to pronounce and how many times. I don't have my computer, and am very rusty with pronunciation. This is also a challenge. I feel the energy flowing through me, almost linke I can move things witrh my mind, have a strong aura concerning using 3rd eye as the "Evil Eye", but I can't seem to focus my energy outside my body. Both that and having to do with astral projection. One time I did the turn ing the chakrsa a quarter turn back, felt part of me trying to eacape, but stuck to me. Can someone please help me?! I both thank you and will good fortune to your karma.
HAIL LORD SATAN!!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@... wrote:
Hello, would anyone happen to know any mantras or simple meditations to increas the bioelectric, yes field but from the inside out. I don't have access to the specific runes, how to pronounce and how many times. I don't have my computer, and am very rusty with pronunciation. This is also a challenge. I feel the energy flowing through me, almost linke I can move things witrh my mind, have a strong aura concerning using 3rd eye as the "Evil Eye", but I can't seem to focus my energy outside my body. Both that and having to do with astral projection. One time I did the turn ing the chakrsa a quarter turn back, felt part of me trying to eacape, but stuck to me. Can someone please help me?! I both thank you and will good fortune to your karma.
HAIL LORD SATAN!!!
http://anmolmehta.com/blog/2007/04/19/b ... cise-ch-1/

http://anmolmehta.com/blog/2007/12/11/i ... rful-aura/

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Vaibhav" <vaibhav_nager@... wrote:
Hail SATAN

Thanks And regards,
Vaibhav Naagar.
The true color of our aura is present when we are born and changes temporarily according to our moods, feelings and situations. As witchpower is genetic and passed down from generation to generation, you could say that your parents may be a factor in the strength and color of your aura both when you are born and onwards.

Also

The true color of our aura may change according to the level of our spiritual growth.

Thank you very much Timothy.
HAIL SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "Timothy" <lucius.oria@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 23:20:15 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Aura

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@... wrote:

HAIL LORD SATAN!!!

http://anmolmehta.com/blog/2007/04/19/b ... cise-ch-1/

http://anmolmehta.com/blog/2007/12/11/i ... rful-aura/

Well i was told that i have a black grayish tint to it and would like some clarification . Grey i was told from the site to mean destructive energy and black confusion is this true or am i mixing things up.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

Black has good qualities. And perhaps your aura is black with silver? Silver is really good, but some people can confuse it with grey. Of course, you may have been coming down with a cold or something, illnesses show up in our auras before they happen. Accidents too.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nick" <blacksun111111@... wrote:

Well i was told that i have a black grayish tint to it and would like some clarification . Grey i was told from the site to mean destructive energy and black confusion is this true or am i mixing things up.

2way bt both require ur breath action n concentration.
Get a room dem,tat's to say not much light in the room,sit down and put ur hand /palm in front of u look at it ,i mean really concentrate on it then let u sigth sway away to the edges of ur palm/hand.breath concentrate on ur self step out of ur body then look at urself.

2way bt both require ur breath action n concentration.
Get a room dem,tat's to say not much light in the room,sit down and put ur hand /palm in front of u look at it ,i mean really concentrate on it then let u sigth sway away to the edges of ur palm/hand.breath concentrate on ur self step out of ur body then look at urself.

Just tune [/IMG]</var>
  Hail our Creator God Satan.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2012 1:46 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Aura

Please, how can I detect my aura? I want to notice it, pls, help me...
HAIL SATAN

To see your own aura, you should start out by going into a light trance state. You should have already opened your third eye. Hold your hand out in front of you, preferably against a dark background. In the beginning, you should be able to see some faint lines surrounding your hand and fingers. The more you tune into this, like anything, (practice is what is needed here), the better you will become. The better you become at seeing your own aura, you soon will be able to see the auras of others, by just tuning in to them. Later on, you will be able to see colors, layers, and shapes.
I got that from JoS site so hope that helps!
Hail Father Satan!!!
Hail the Mighty God nd Goddesses of Duat!!!

Is anyone advanced at seeing auras? I used the method on jos awhile back and I should have stuck with it. I've been trying lately and haven't had any luck. Anyone had any tips on seeing auras? Specifically your own.. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone

Hey I know we all talk about it, but can anyone show me proof that their third eye is open? Like does a bump appear on the forehead? I just would like to know

It doesn't happen physically but spiritually.

Στις 4:08 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 3 Αυγούστου 2015, ο/η "ra.tsuki@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Hey I know we all talk about it, but can anyone show me proof that their third eye is open? Like does a bump appear on the forehead? I just would like to know

@... It appears you don't understand what the third eye is. It's not a physical organ and spirituality isn't like what you.see in the cartoons in the day room

:)

From: Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected];
To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Aura
Sent: Mon, Aug 3, 2015 1:21:13 PM

<td val[/IMG]   It doesn't happen physically but spiritually.

Στις 4:08 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 3 Αυγούστου 2015, ο/η "ra.tsuki@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back