Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Aura of Protection = Sheeple Being Jerks??

iorost

So this week I say to myself " I'm going to be healthy, I'm going to meditate every day, work out, develop my art skills and be happy!". Then I start doing it. Putting the aura of protection on me. Now when I do this, I know it's working because I can feel energy going into me, it kinda feels like the sensation of riding a roller coaster or going down a big hill, except almost everywhere in my body. Isn't that how you guys feel it? It feels GOOD. Well anyway I had to stop because everyone at work is being rude to me! Today I didn't meditate, now everything is totally normal as if NOTHING happened. I'm a janitor now thanks to Satan getting me out of that kike owned deli, which is awesome, and I work in a huge building. (Sounds strange but I asked him for help to get "an easy job with decent pay close to home" and it matches 100% HAIL SATAN!) Literally EVERYONE was short and annoyed with me when generally they're super nice and grateful I'm actually doing my job! But once that aura goes up, BOOM. EVERYONE is suddenly having a bad day, and seems mad at me. Nothing else in my routine is changing, I'm still bathing and everything. I'm still acting the same like one of them. So this is really baffling to me. WHY would an aura of protection cause them to lash out at me? I'm not exaggerating AT ALL. It is literally like night and day when I put the aura up! WTF?! Am I doing something wrong? 

I hear you on this one man. It seems the Satanist is the happiest, vibrant person in the room while nearly everyone else is in a negative mood and low vibration.

well Take note of the moon signa

------------------------------
On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 11:39 AM PDT iorost@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

So this week I say to myself " I'm going to be healthy, I'm going to meditate every day, work out, develop my art skills and be happy!". Then I start doing it. Putting the aura of protection on me. Now when I do this, I know it's working because I can feel energy going into me, it kinda feels like the sensation of riding a roller coaster or going down a big hill, except almost everywhere in my body. Isn't that how you guys feel it? It feels GOOD. Well anyway I had to stop because everyone at work is being rude to me! Today I didn't meditate, now everything is totally normal as if NOTHING happened. I'm a janitor now thanks to Satan getting me out of that kike owned deli, which is awesome, and I work in a huge building. (Sounds strange but I asked him for help to get "an easy job with decent pay close to home" and it matches 100% HAIL SATAN!) Literally EVERYONE was short and annoyed with me when generally they're super nice and grateful I'm actually doing
my job! But once that aura goes up, BOOM. EVERYONE is suddenly having a bad day, and seems mad at me. Nothing else in my routine is changing, I'm still bathing and everything. I'm still acting the same like one of them. So this is really baffling to me. WHY would an aura of protection cause them to lash out at me? I'm not exaggerating AT ALL. It is literally like night and day when I put the aura up! WTF?! Am I doing something wrong?

i didnt mean to send that message hence i didnt finish it. Id like someone elses saying on the matter

On Fri, Aug 15, 2014 11:28 AM PDT jeremy montoya jeremymontoya14@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

I hear you on this one man. It seems the Satanist is the happiest, vibrant person in the room while nearly everyone else is in a negative mood and low vibration.

well Take note of the moon signa

On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 11:39 AM PDT iorost@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

So this week I say to myself " I'm going to be healthy, I'm going to meditate every day, work out, develop my art skills and be happy!". Then I start doing it. Putting the aura of protection on me. Now when I do this, I know it's working because I can feel energy going into me, it kinda feels like the sensation of riding a roller coaster or going down a big hill, except almost everywhere in my body. Isn't that how you guys feel it? It feels GOOD. Well anyway I had to stop because everyone at work is being rude to me! Today I didn't meditate, now everything is totally normal as if NOTHING happened. I'm a janitor now thanks to Satan getting me out of that kike owned deli, which is awesome, and I work in a huge building. (Sounds strange but I asked him for help to get "an easy job with decent pay close to home" and it matches 100% HAIL SATAN!) Literally EVERYONE was short and annoyed with me when generally they're super nice and grateful I'm actually
doing
my job! But once that aura goes up, BOOM. EVERYONE is suddenly having a bad day, and seems mad at me. Nothing else in my routine is changing, I'm still bathing and everything. I'm still acting the same like one of them. So this is really baffling to me. WHY would an aura of protection cause them to lash out at me? I'm not exaggerating AT ALL. It is literally like night and day when I put the aura up! WTF?! Am I doing something wrong?

Continue with your mantra each day. Whenever I've let the enemy distract me, it has been terrible. I need to remember this, myself, too. :)When you're harassed like this, especially when you're beginning something new, it's the enemy trying to scare you away from empowering yourself. The last thing they want is a free and powerful spirit in a Gentile. Don't fear them though. You alone are more powerful than a thousand of them. It seems like any time we begin a meditation program, the world around us just seems to go berserk on us, in an attempt to stop us. Maybe it's also  bit of a higher sense of perception on your part too. Hail Father Satan!

keep meditating and ignore them,it's probably the ennemy that wants
you to stop meditating by using the people around you.energy feels
different,as long as you are feeling something positive you're doing
it right!

one more thing. saying "I'm healthy" is way better than "I'm going to
be healthy".

Hail Satan!لا اله الا ابليس

On 8/14/14, iorost@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
So this week I say to myself " I'm going to be healthy, I'm going to
meditate every day, work out, develop my art skills and be happy!". Then I
start doing it. Putting the aura of protection on me. Now when I do this, I
know it's working because I can feel energy going into me, it kinda feels
like the sensation of riding a roller coaster or going down a big hill,
except almost everywhere in my body. Isn't that how you guys feel it? It
feels GOOD. Well anyway I had to stop because everyone at work is being rude
to me! Today I didn't meditate, now everything is totally normal as if
NOTHING happened. I'm a janitor now thanks to Satan getting me out of that
kike owned deli, which is awesome, and I work in a huge building. (Sounds
strange but I asked him for help to get "an easy job with decent pay close
to home" and it matches 100% HAIL SATAN!) Literally EVERYONE was short and
annoyed with me when generally they're super nice and grateful I'm actually
doing my job! But once that aura goes up, BOOM. EVERYONE is suddenly having
a bad day, and seems mad at me. Nothing else in my routine is changing, I'm
still bathing and everything. I'm still acting the same like one of them. So
this is really baffling to me. WHY would an aura of protection cause them to
lash out at me? I'm not exaggerating AT ALL. It is literally like night and
day when I put the aura up! WTF?! Am I doing something wrong?

Do not ever again skip your meditation program ! Even for a day ! NEVER ! This is what the the enemy want's, this is why he is attacking you. Meditate everyday and do aura of protection 2-3 times/day. 

It's frightening to realize that the average person is so spiritually defenseless that the enemy has no problem influencing their thoughts. No one realizes what we do when you meditate, that lots of bad thoughts aren't actually yours. No one takes the time to just THINK anymore!!! Well thanks, I'll keep doing it until the enemy gives up.

You can make your aura of protection multi-layered. White-gold is protective, yes. blue is demonic energy. Red is passion (programmed with the passion of battle...ready to fight anyone). You have more tools at your disposal than the retarded kike could ever try imitating.

@iorost don't stop meditating, not even for a day. By meditating everyday you raise your bioelectricity everyday.Your co-workers' reactions are clearly an enemy attack and you're 100% right with what you said about spiritually defenseless people... It's rather sad actually.Anyway, soon you will reach a point that your co-workers won't DARE to be mad at you hehe... :pSeriously though, the enemy attacks may have an effect in the begginning, but soon enough your aura and your energy is so strong that the enemy can't do shit on you. I know, from the experience I have from home.So keep up the awesome job! :D (I mean the meditations... but your profession as well xD)

Στις 6:50 μ.μ. Κυριακή, 17 Αυγούστου 2014, ο/η "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

You can make your aura of protection multi-layered. White-gold is protective, yes. blue is demonic energy. Red is passion (programmed with the passion of battle...ready to fight anyone). You have more tools at your disposal than the retarded kike could ever try imitating.

I actually have another question. Where is a reliable source of actual silver athames? I can't find anywhere online that seems reliable for genuine handmade silver athames. I want one made from raw materials, I've been debating whether or not to seek out this blacksmith in a small town near mine and asking him if he can show me how to gather the material and make it myself. Would it be correct to assume if I I'd this myself, it'd be more powerful?

1)  Reread how to create an aura of protection.  Make sure their aren't any words you don't understand.  If you don't know one - ask!  You don't turn it on and off, you build it up.  Double the time you do it.  Learn everything on the website.2)  With regard to Jerks.  What works for me is to simply imagine yourself and others as an immortal spiritual being and not a body.  Then admire them as an immortal spiritual being, regardless.  Don't say it.  And especially - Don't love them by being passive or sympathetic.  Put out spiritual admiration only, from yourself to everyone you run across.  And don't let them know your doing it.  Just put it out there in your aura full blast.  You will create a swath through bad like an ocean-liner pushing through water.  You'll still see bad, but, usually its giving you a scowl just prior to running from you.  And believe me - if you do that, it will disappear quick!  People will uncontrollably astrally project, they'll stop and say thank you while outside of their bodies.  I do it just for fun sometimes.  I've got to get a small video camera to shoot movies of it.  It is hilarious.3)  That's cool you got out of that rodent deli.  I loved my Janitorial job when I had mine.  Good luck!Hail Satan!  

white light on the outside blocks social reaction , fill yourself with white light on the inside if you want social interactionHAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back