Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

AUM Mani Padme Hum

Sven

Just thought I'd post an experience with it.
I was going through some old messages and found a post asking about the mantra Ohm Mani Padme hum and it's relation to the pineal gland. So I decided to try it out again, but using AUM instead of ohm (as ohm is a corruption). I did it twice today for 20-30 times each. The first time, I felt an intense pressure in the center of my brain with a bit of a headache, no bliss per se, but my mood was very uplifted. This lasted a couple hours. The second time I still felt a pressure, but no headache and my mood improved only a little. Anyway, pretty powerful stuff. I recommend this to those who are working on their pineal gland.

How did you go about vibrating it? Letter by Letter?

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sven" <belthazorthemighty@... wrote:

I was going through some old messages and found a post asking about the mantra Ohm Mani Padme hum and it's relation to the pineal gland. So I decided to try it out again, but using AUM instead of ohm (as ohm is a corruption). I did it twice today for 20-30 times each. The first time, I felt an intense pressure in the center of my brain with a bit of a headache, no bliss per se, but my mood was very uplifted. This lasted a couple hours. The second time I still felt a pressure, but no headache and my mood improved only a little. Anyway, pretty powerful stuff. I recommend this to those who are working on their pineal gland.

I vibrated it like this: AAH-UUU-MMMM MMMAAAAHHH-NNNNEEEE PAHHHD-MEEEEHH HUUUMMM.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Timothy" <lucius.oria@... wrote:

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sven" <belthazorthemighty@ wrote:

Sounds excellent. I shall try this with AUM.

Out of curiousity, vibrating the mantra of satanama, is that letter by letter or syllable?

Cheers

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sven" <belthazorthemighty@... wrote:

I vibrated it like this: AAH-UUU-MMMM MMMAAAAHHH-NNNNEEEE PAHHHD-MEEEEHH HUUUMMM.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Timothy" <lucius.oria@ wrote:

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sven" <belthazorthemighty@ wrote:

Thanks for reminding me about this. I had started vibrating this and then fell off. I usually do Isis with the buddhi mudra and now I'll add this back into the mix.

HAIL SATAN!

I do syllable for it, but ultimately it shouldn't matter.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Timothy" <lucius.oria@... wrote:

Sounds excellent. I shall try this with AUM.

Out of curiousity, vibrating the mantra of satanama, is that letter by letter or syllable?

Cheers

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Timothy" <lucius.oria@ wrote:

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

Hi,I think that mantra has to do with solar plexus,as the name suggests "Mani"-pura',other name for solar plexus,not sure about the pineal gland though..i 'd be glad if you explain about its relation to pineal gland..?That mantra is popular among bhuddhist monks in tibet,where they have to survive intense cold climate conditions..as solar plexus being "solar" chakra helps produce heat..so make sure you don't imbalance or overdo it..just a suggestion..:)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back