Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

attacks

chris1

a friend of mine keeps feeling weird things like when he tries to go to sleep someone who isnt there will punch him in the face or kick his knee. i was wondering if this might be a grey and if so how could he get rid of it

Hello brothers and sisters i keep having dreams about these creatures or people that either wont die or very rarely exept last night i killed alot of them just wondering if this is greys attacking me?

HAIL SATAN!

It's quite possible that it could be some greys. Next time this dream recurs, cleanse your aura and if it gets too serious, call for Father. Greys are troublesome little bastards.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "melvynjeffery" <melvynjeffery@... wrote:

Hello brothers and sisters i keep having dreams about these creatures or people that either wont die or very rarely exept last night i killed alot of them just wondering if this is greys attacking me?

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back