Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

ATTACK

henriklysoe

EVRYONE THERE IS TIME FOR US TO DO A GREAT DESTRUCTION RITUAL AGAINST ISRAEL NOW!!, ANYONE CARE TO JOIN ME?

Im in tell me what to do.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, 22 March, 2009 8:02:45 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] ATTACK

EVRYONE THERE IS TIME FOR US TO DO A GREAT DESTRUCTION RITUAL AGAINST ISRAEL NOW!!, ANYONE CARE TO JOIN ME?

Stay connected to the people that matter most with a smarter inbox. Take a look.

Same here. What ought we to do?
----- Original Message ----- From: Raven Arvara To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2009 10:33 PM Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] ATTACK

To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

Stay connected to the people that matter most with a smarter inbox. Take a look.

Revenge is a dish best served ice cold....

May we ALL BRING THE HAMMER OF HELL DOWN UPON THEM!!

"HE THAT OPPOSES ME WILL REGRET IT SORELY"
-SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vgorazd" <gorrazdhmummuinaki@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "henriklysoe" <henriklysoe@ wrote:

Sure thing. Have you got any details?

count me in...................

and also i'll bring some company if you don't mind...........don't worry they are all satanists...

can i know the details.....................??

and also it'll be safe if you once ask HP maxine about this............

HAIL SATAN
HAIL ENKI
PRAISE UNTO BE FATHER SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanisk_88" <satanisk_88@... wrote:
Revenge is a dish best served ice cold....

May we ALL BRING THE HAMMER OF HELL DOWN UPON THEM!!

"HE THAT OPPOSES ME WILL REGRET IT SORELY"
-SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vgorazd" <gorrazdhmummuinaki@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "henriklysoe" <henriklysoe@ wrote:

Sure thing. Have you got any details?
Okey evryone: first what about sunday the fifth of may?
We start whit cleaning our auras...
Standard ritual then: write this on a paper:
BY THE POWER OF EA AND UNDER THE PROTECTIOON OF BAEL I USE THE SWORD OF INNANNA AND HIDE BENAETH THE SHIELD OF HORUS! I SUMMON HERE ALL SPIRITS OF EARTH, FIRE, WATER AND AIR AND OF LIGHT AND SHADOW! I COMMAND THEE TO DO WHAT YOU CAN DO DESTROY ISRAEL AND THE JEWS! LET THEM BURN! LET THEM WALK IN DARKNESS! LET THEM BE ERASED FROM THE SURFACE OF EARTH! YOU SHALL NOT SPARE CHILDREN NOR WOMEN! YOU SHALL LET THEM NOW JUSTICE SPIRITS OF THIS EARTH! HAIL EA! HAIL BAEL! HAIL INNANNNA! HAIL HORUS!
Burn the note then vibrate this runes:
"for justice;tyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeer!"
"for pain; haaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaal!"
"for victory; soooooooooooooeeeeeeel!"
THEN WE WILL JUST HAVE TO FOCUS!! HATE THE JEWS! CONCENTRATE! THEN SAY: HAIL EA! CLEAN NOW YOUR CHAKRAS
HAIL EA! FROM HENRIK! LOVE YOU ALL! <3

At what time to start the attack?

BY THE POWER OF EA AND UNDER THE PROTECTIOON OF BAEL I USE THE SWORD OF INNANNA AND HIDE BENAETH THE SHIELD OF HORUS! I SUMMON HERE ALL SPIRITS OF EARTH, FIRE, WATER AND AIR AND OF LIGHT AND SHADOW! I COMMAND THEE TO DO WHAT YOU CAN DO DESTROY ISRAEL AND THE JEWS! LET THEM BURN! LET THEM WALK IN DARKNESS! LET THEM BE ERASED FROM THE SURFACE OF EARTH! YOU SHALL NOT SPARE CHILDREN NOR WOMEN! YOU SHALL LET THEM NOW JUSTICE SPIRITS OF THIS EARTH! HAIL EA! HAIL BAEL! HAIL INNANNNA! HAIL HORUS!
THEN WE WILL JUST HAVE TO FOCUS!! HATE THE JEWS! CONCENTRATE! THEN SAY: HAIL EA! CLEAN NOW YOUR CHAKRAS

I'm in, anything to bring down those fucking zionist terrorists.

We all need to do a group destruction ritual next time the zionist-occupation forces of Palestine get themselves in a war (which considering they go to war about 3 times a year, it shouldn't be too long a wait.)

Who knows, maybe the ritual will bring another war for them ^_^ Maybe this time the Palestianian people will finally get their homeland back from these terrorists.

HAIL SATAN!
SIEG HEIL!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chandan.isidore" <chandan.isidore@... wrote:

count me in...................

and also i'll bring some company if you don't mind...........don't worry they are all satanists...

can i know the details.....................??

and also it'll be safe if you once ask HP maxine about this............

HAIL SATAN
HAIL ENKI
PRAISE UNTO BE FATHER SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cypuro" <purple.roses@... wrote:
At what time to start the attack?

START THE ATTACK AT 9 IN THE MORNING

iam on it................filthy jews will get what they deserve.......

but can i know the reason?????????????????????????????????

<td val[/IMG]Yes, Israel must be destroyed because they are hated by Father Satan.
They kill Gentiles with impunity, and are thieves, liars and murderers who think they are better then everyone else.
Also they are the root cause of most problems in the world today, they get others to fight their wars by proxie, I can rant on for days!!

<em>Impunity</em> means "exemption from punishment or loss"

Three things are against me and I hate three things. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ilwah.html

hebrew indiscriminate murderers read a few, there are many victims of their unbridaled.........
http://www.google.nl/search?q=israeli+s ... =firefox-a

Israeli commander says rabbis pushed ‘religious war’ in Gaza OCCUPIED JERUSALEM – Rabbis in the Israeli army told battlefield troops in January’s Gaza offensive that they were fighting a “religious war” against gentiles, according to one army commander’s account published on Friday.
“Their message was very clear: we are the Jewish people, we came to this land by a miracle, God brought us back to this land and now we need to fight to expel the gentiles who are interfering with our conquest of this holy land,” he said.
The account by Ram, a pseudonym to shield the soldier’s identity, was published by the left-leaning Haaretz newspaper in the second day of revelations that have rocked the Israeli military. ( www.haaretz.com “Shooting and Crying, 2009”).

http://www.saudigazette.com.sa/index.cf ... 9032132795

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

--- On Fri, 3/27/09, chandan.isidore <chandan.isidore@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: ATTACK
Date: Friday, March 27, 2009, 4:56 AM

iam on it.......... ......filthy jews will get what they deserve..... ..

but can i know the reason?????? ????????? ????????? ?????????
[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Allison Passino" <chimera11@... wrote:
----- Original Message -----
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2009 10:33 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] ATTACK

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah..

ah... i cant find it now, yesterday, i saw in yahoo news a suicide bombing somewhere in that area...

they do it for us, the war between the jews and muslims...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], 22 <chrebr88@... wrote:

Yes, Israel must be destroyed because they are hated by Father Satan.
They kill Gentiles with impunity, and are thieves, liars and murderers who think they are better then everyone else.
Also they are the root cause of most problems in the world today, they get others to fight their wars by proxie, I can rant on for days!!

Impunity means "exemption from punishment or loss"

Three things are against me and I hate three things.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ilwah.html

hebrew indiscriminate murderers read a few, there are many victims of their unbridaled.........
http://www.google.nl/search?q=israeli+s ... =firefox-a

Israeli commander says rabbis pushed ‘religious war’ in Gaza
OCCUPIED JERUSALEM â€" Rabbis in the Israeli army told battlefield
troops in January’s Gaza offensive that they were fighting a
“religious war” against gentiles, according to one army
commander’s account published on Friday.
“Their message
was very clear: we are the Jewish people, we came to this land by a
miracle, God brought us back to this land and now we need to fight to
expel the gentiles who are interfering with our conquest of this holy
land,” he said.
The account by Ram, a pseudonym to shield the
soldier’s identity, was published by the left-leaning Haaretz
newspaper in the second day of revelations that have rocked the Israeli
military. (www.haaretz.com “Shooting and Crying, 2009”).

http://www.saudigazette.com.sa/index.cf ... 9032132795

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

--- On Fri, 3/27/09, chandan.isidore <chandan.isidore@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "loopymonkey13000" <loopymonkey13000@... wrote:

wat do we need to do??
the reason is that they deserve it! we fight for EA!
recently i have been attacked by greys or "angels" because of ths ritual. but I prayed that ANDRAS would destroy them and so he did, along with other Gods. they must be destroyed! HAIL EA! HAIL HORUS! HAIL INNANNA! HAIL ODIN!

<td val[/IMG]until i see all the xians, jews and moslems killing eating popcorn watching tv, i do rituals against all three, but the jews are the ROOT of them.

anyone in their way is killed in the physical realm, i am writing about spiritual warfare, ok.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

CATERPILLAR D9 USED TO MURDER RACHEL CORRIE Photo story: Israeli bulldozer driver murders American peace activist
Nigel Parry and Arjan El Fassed
The Electronic Intifada, 16 March 2003   http://www.catdestroyshomes.org/resourc ... orrie.html   On 16 March 2003 in Rafah, occupied Gaza, 23-year-old American peace activist Rachel Corrie from Olympia, Washington, was murdered by an Israeli bulldozer driver. Rachel was in Gaza opposing the bulldozing of a Palestinian home as a volunteer with the International Solidarity Movement .   Rachel and seven other ISM activists were in the Hi Es Salam area of Rafah, Gaza, trying to prevent the razing of Palestinian land and property. Present were two Israeli occupation army bulldozers and a tank. For a period of two hours, the activists played 'cat and mouse', attempting to prevent the illegal demolitions by physically blocking the passage of the two bulldozers.   An e-mailed report from the Palestine Monitor stated:
  "Rachel Corrie, 23 years old from the state of Washington, was killed while she was trying to prevent Israeli army bulldozers from destroying a Palestinian home. Other foreigners who were with her said the driver of the bulldozer was aware that Rachel was there, and continued to destroy the house. Initially he dropped sand and other heavy debris on her, then the bulldozer pushed her to the ground where it proceeded to drive over her, fracturing both of her arms, legs and skull. She was transferred to hospital, where she later died. Another foreigner was also injured in the attack and has been hospitalized - at this stage his nationality is unknown." (15 March 2003) A press release from the International Solidarity Movement stated that:
  "Rachel had been staying in Palestinian homes threatened with illegal demolition, and today Rachel was standing with other non-violent international activists in front of a home scheduled for illegal demolition. According to witnesses, Rachel was run over twice by the Israeli military bulldozer in its process of demolishing the Palestinian home. Witnesses say that Rachel was clearly visible to the bulldozer driver, and was doing nothing to provoke an attack." (15 March 2003)   The photos below clearly show that Rachel was well marked, had a megaphone which removes any doubt that the activists' presence was somehow invisible to the driver, and she clearly posed no threat to the bulldozer driver.

http://alawda.rso.wisc.edu/rachelcorrie.htm
--- On Sat, 3/28/09, Brian <dragorpion369@... wrote:
Date: Saturday, March 28, 2009, 2:20 PM

ah... i cant find it now, yesterday, i saw in yahoo news a suicide bombing somewhere in that area...

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, 22 <chrebr88@.. . wrote:

http://www.angelfir e.com/empire/ serpentis666/ Al_Jilwah. html

hebrew indiscriminate murderers read a few, there are many victims of their unbridaled.. .......
http://www.google. nl/search? q=israeli+ soldier+kills+ girl&ie=utf- 8&oe=utf- 8&aq=t&rls= org.mozilla: en-GB:eek:fficial& client=firefox- a

“religious war� against gentiles, according to one army
“Their message
land,� he said.
military. (www.haaretz. com “Shooting and Crying, 2009�).

http://www.saudigaz ette.com. sa/index. cfm?method= home.regcon& contentID= 2009032132795

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

--- On Fri, 3/27/09, chandan.isidore <chandan.isidore@ ... wrote:

To: <a rel="nofollow">JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

[/TD]

How do I join? I am new and will soon to proceed w my 1st weekly ritual. Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 12:32:00 -0000
To: <[email protected]
--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Allison Passino" <chimera11@. .. wrote:

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -

yeah..

I'm in...you should email us all the plan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "loopymonkey13000" <loopymonkey13000@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Allison Passino" <chimera11@ wrote:

yeah..

don't you think it's too late to wait for 5th may..........

i've heard the news that Bin-laden[al-qaida] is already planning an attack and also starting his secret mission.....

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], 22 <chrebr88@... wrote:
until i see all the xians, jews and moslems killing eating popcorn watching tv, i do rituals against all three, but the jews are the ROOT of them.

anyone in their way is killed in the physical realm, i am writing about spiritual warfare, ok.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

CATERPILLAR D9 USED TO
MURDER RACHEL CORRIE

Photo story: Israeli bulldozer driver murders
American peace activist

Nigel Parry and Arjan El Fassed

The Electronic Intifada, 16 March 2003

http://www.catdestroyshomes.org/resourc ... orrie.html

On 16 March 2003 in Rafah, occupied Gaza, 23-year-old
American peace activist Rachel Corrie from Olympia, Washington, was murdered by
an Israeli bulldozer driver. Rachel was in Gaza opposing the bulldozing of a
Palestinian home as a volunteer with the

International Solidarity Movement .

Rachel and seven other ISM activists were in the Hi
Es Salam area of Rafah, Gaza, trying to
prevent the razing of Palestinian land and property. Present were two Israeli
occupation army bulldozers and a tank. For a period of two hours, the activists
played 'cat and mouse', attempting to prevent the illegal demolitions by
physically blocking the passage of the two bulldozers.

An e-mailed report from the

Palestine Monitor stated:

"Rachel Corrie, 23 years old from the state of Washington, was killed while she
was trying to prevent Israeli army bulldozers from destroying a Palestinian
home. Other foreigners who were with her said the driver of the bulldozer was
aware that Rachel was there, and continued to destroy the house. Initially he
dropped sand and other heavy debris on her, then the bulldozer pushed her to the
ground where it proceeded to drive over her, fracturing both of her arms, legs
and skull. She was transferred to hospital, where she later died. Another
foreigner was also injured in the attack and has been hospitalized - at this
stage his nationality is unknown." (15 March 2003)

A press release from the International Solidarity
Movement stated that:

"Rachel had been staying in Palestinian homes threatened with illegal
demolition, and today Rachel was standing with other non-violent international
activists in front of a home scheduled for illegal demolition. According to
witnesses, Rachel was run over twice by the Israeli military bulldozer in its
process of demolishing the Palestinian home. Witnesses say that Rachel was
clearly visible to the bulldozer driver, and was doing nothing to provoke an
attack." (15 March 2003)

The photos below clearly show that Rachel was well
marked, had a megaphone which removes any doubt that the activists' presence was
somehow invisible to the driver, and she clearly posed no threat to the
bulldozer driver.

http://alawda.rso.wisc.edu/rachelcorrie.htm

--- On Sat, 3/28/09, Brian <dragorpion369@... wrote:

Date: Saturday, March 28, 2009, 2:20 PM

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, 22 <chrebr88@ . wrote:

http://www.angelfir e.com/empire/ serpentis666/ Al_Jilwah. html

hebrew indiscriminate murderers read a few, there are many victims of their unbridaled.. .......

http://www.google nl/search? q=israeli+ soldier+kills+ girl&ie=utf- 8&oe=utf- 8&aq=t&rls= org.mozilla: en-GB:eek:fficial& client=firefox- a

â€Å"religious war� against gentiles, according to one army

â€Å"Their message

land,� he said.

military. (www.haaretz. com â€Å"Shooting and Crying, 2009�).

http://www.saudigaz ette.com. sa/index. cfm?method= home.regcon& contentID= 2009032132795

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

--- On Fri, 3/27/09, chandan.isidore <chandan.isidore@ ... wrote:

Hi evryone! I've been attacked by greys or yewish magick, the filthy pigs gave me a flue made me throw up and in my head I felt like i wanted to become a Xian but I have faith in EA. You should suggest a date thats earlier. they must be destroyed! I need some advice; how can I fight the greys? they are really strong! please help. P.S. I want you to add things do our destruction ritual or make changes if you want! HAIL EA!

I'm in, let them feel the long awaited pain an suffering they have caused the Gentiles for far too long. As a United army, Victory is almost a certainty, I'm doing this for Satan, an I'm doing this for all those who have suffered by the hands of the enemy, let us give you the justice you deserved!

*DO WHAT MUST BE DONE* HS/88
*HAIL SATAN & THE GODS OF HELL*

*HELLS WARRIOR*

JUSTICE AWAITS THE ENEMY!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back