Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

ATTACK THIS PERSON

scarletblood69

her name is Dorothy Colborn she lives in Columbus, ohio. she is my fking Cousin .< . shes fking mean to her daughter makes her raise her mothers baby's. and she's only 13. and she beats on her. please i need help. attack dorothy and help me get dorothy's daughter free from her. she needs to come home to real family. much help needed, make her suffer....

thanks inadvance

Ave Satanas!

<td val[/IMG]omfg what a horrid mother! i feel so bad for the daughter... im so sorry but i cant help... i live in NY... ugh i feel so bad now...

--- On Sun, 4/12/09, scarletblood69 <vlkimbler@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] ATTACK THIS PERSON
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, April 12, 2009, 4:39 PM

her name is Dorothy Colborn she lives in Columbus, ohio. she is my fking Cousin .< . shes fking mean to her daughter makes her raise her mothers baby's. and she's only 13. and she beats on her. please i need help. attack dorothy and help me get dorothy's daughter free from her. she needs to come home to real family. much help needed, make her suffer....

thanks inadvance

Ave Satanas!
[/TD]

How about we start with scaring Dorothy first?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "scarletblood69" <vlkimbler@... wrote:

thanks inadvance

Ave Satanas!

Just a thought - to all: if we are to attack a person, wouldn't it be better to place a picture of him/her as an attachment? Enough probably to send a mail with the same title & whoever wishes to help, can download it and do his / her job.

OR

Simply as the person to send the photo the willing Satanist.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cypuro" <purple.roses@... wrote:

How about we start with scaring Dorothy first?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "scarletblood69" <vlkimbler@ wrote:

thanks inadvance

Ave Satanas!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back