Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

attack of kikes or just my mind running wild?

derikgsthreesixs23

I've been doing a lot of studying lately and especially about jews. And I can clearly say I HATE THEM FUCKERS and christianity even before I dedicated to father, but last night I kept thinking the worst things and cursing them in my head. And when I went to bed it was kikes in my head all night long! And it was like I kept seeing pictures of them gathering and talking. There was thoughts about them too but can't remember them but it wasn't anything mean like the stuff I was thinking before bed. So I was wondering was it just my mind overloading on kikes or is there a way they can attack automatically anyone who curses them in their head? I mean it was like 9 in the morning and still tossing and turning. I've had attacks like that before when my xtian aunt came over and we battled it out and that night I know she prayed and I was unconfortable all night having thoughts and didn't sleep and even though I'm not sure yet but something broke my basement room window. So just kike brain overload or attack? Thanks!

When we go to bed, our minds play out what we've been thinking about before falling asleep. Did you clean your aura and chakras, and protect? You should do those when you go to bed, and try to keep you mind still after. It's a great time to do some void meditating. Even if this was an attack, cleaning and protecting should prevent attacks like that.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "derikgsthreesixs23" <derikgsthreesixs23@... wrote:

I've been doing a lot of studying lately and especially about jews. And I can clearly say I HATE THEM FUCKERS and christianity even before I dedicated to father, but last night I kept thinking the worst things and cursing them in my head. And when I went to bed it was kikes in my head all night long! And it was like I kept seeing pictures of them gathering and talking. There was thoughts about them too but can't remember them but it wasn't anything mean like the stuff I was thinking before bed. So I was wondering was it just my mind overloading on kikes or is there a way they can attack automatically anyone who curses them in their head? I mean it was like 9 in the morning and still tossing and turning. I've had attacks like that before when my xtian aunt came over and we battled it out and that night I know she prayed and I was unconfortable all night having thoughts and didn't sleep and even though I'm not sure yet but something broke my basement room window. So just kike brain overload or attack? Thanks!

It is an attack. Consider yourself worthy. :)

I had a dream a few years ago after dedication, that I was walking through "jew town". It was a jewish area of a large city.

I wasn't wanted there, especially in a restaurant where there were celebrities. Mainly jewish celebrities. Everyone there kept giving me dirty looks and whispering about me.

So I high tailed it outta there, came upon this lovely charming building...

its so long don't want to go into it, but I was running from them. They were chasing me outta town.

thats the only dream i can really remember that was so vivid.

Consider yourself worthy, YOU are pissing them off, and they are trying their pathetic scare tactics.

AVE SATANAS
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "derikgsthreesixs23" <derikgsthreesixs23@... wrote:

How do I clean and protect?

On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 9:59 AM, lydia_n_666 <liddynavillus@... wrote:
  When we go to bed, our minds play out what we've been thinking about before falling asleep. Did you clean your aura and chakras, and protect? You should do those when you go to bed, and try to keep you mind still after. It's a great time to do some void meditating. Even if this was an attack, cleaning and protecting should prevent attacks like that.

Hail Satan!

You may experience something really scarier then being chased or seing jews, like being jumped on by dark entities in your dream and waking-up seeing the creepiest thing you ever saw in your life, maintaining you paralyzed to your bed with his arms. I personally didnt find this one a''pathetic scare tactic''.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

It is an attack. Consider yourself worthy. :)

I had a dream a few years ago after dedication, that I was walking through "jew town". It was a jewish area of a large city.

I wasn't wanted there, especially in a restaurant where there were celebrities. Mainly jewish celebrities. Everyone there kept giving me dirty looks and whispering about me.

So I high tailed it outta there, came upon this lovely charming building...

its so long don't want to go into it, but I was running from them. They were chasing me outta town.

thats the only dream i can really remember that was so vivid.

Consider yourself worthy, YOU are pissing them off, and they are trying their pathetic scare tactics.

AVE SATANAS
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "derikgsthreesixs23" <derikgsthreesixs23@ wrote:

To clean: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aning.html

To protect: http://www.666blacksun.com/Protection.html

Study JoS, it's all there. Meditation is very important. It's ideal to clean your aura & chakras first thing in the morning and again before going to sleep, and do the protection meditation right after.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike Jackson <sexymike30@... wrote:

How do I clean and protect?

On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 9:59 AM, lydia_n_666 <liddynavillus@... wrote:

When we go to bed, our minds play out what we've been thinking about before
falling asleep. Did you clean your aura and chakras, and protect? You should
do those when you go to bed, and try to keep you mind still after. It's a
great time to do some void meditating. Even if this was an attack, cleaning
and protecting should prevent attacks like that.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "derikgsthreesixs23"
<derikgsthreesixs23@ wrote:

I've been doing a lot of studying lately and especially about jews. And I
can clearly say I HATE THEM FUCKERS and christianity even before I dedicated
to father, but last night I kept thinking the worst things and cursing them
in my head. And when I went to bed it was kikes in my head all night long!
And it was like I kept seeing pictures of them gathering and talking. There
was thoughts about them too but can't remember them but it wasn't anything
mean like the stuff I was thinking before bed. So I was wondering was it
just my mind overloading on kikes or is there a way they can attack
automatically anyone who curses them in their head? I mean it was like 9 in
the morning and still tossing and turning. I've had attacks like that before
when my xtian aunt came over and we battled it out and that night I know she
prayed and I was unconfortable all night having thoughts and didn't sleep
and even though I'm not sure yet but something broke my basement room
window. So just kike brain overload or attack? Thanks!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back