Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

astral temple help

brendanneesmith

I can't create an astral temple and I need help. I have been a follower for about a week and I have not committed my soul to satan yet. I can't go into a trance mostly because my mind becomes unfocused. I need some help.

Hey hows it going id try putting some calm soothing muisic and concentrating on ur goal and  visualize it so its all thats in ur mind idk if that helps but ill research it on the site just to make sure im giving u the right advice
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 3:07 PM, brendanneesmith@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I can't create an astral temple and I need help. I have been a follower for about a week and I have not committed my soul to satan yet. I can't go into a trance mostly because my mind becomes unfocused. I need some help.

You are not a member until you dedicate, you cannot create an astral temple until you dedicate, or you plan on doing your dedication in it. HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 18, 2015, at 18:07, "brendanneesmith@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I can't create an astral temple and I need help. I have been a follower for about a week and I have not committed my soul to satan yet. I can't go into a trance mostly because my mind becomes unfocused. I need some help.

I want to greet lord satan to tell him with my problem to get power and wealth. Le 19 nov. 2015 20:00, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] a écrit :
  You are not a member until you dedicate, you cannot create an astral temple until you dedicate, or you plan on doing your dedication in it. HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 18, 2015, at 18:07, "brendanneesmith@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

You have the wrong idea about Satan if you think he's going to fix all of your problems and give you wealth.
Read and study joyofsatan.org

Trying to do these things before Dedication is futile. You be best to wait, there's a lot of danger while undedicated. It's better to Dedicate and then practice these things. It's not worth it to go it alone like this.

You will understand the meaning of the word futile if you try to do these things undedicated.
I am saying this for your own good.

No one should do these meditations undedicated. You receive unwanted attention which is NOT SAFE undedicated.

If you are going to take this path seriously, then you will Dedicate. That's the only path towards success.

@Shekhar,

If you earnestly wish to be here and with Satan then you should understand that removing the enemy filth will takes several years. You do not TRULY clear the old trash until you have Spiritually Advanced and studied enough, which takes several years. I myself am only on year 1+ and I have come a long way and have realized recently that I still have an extremely long way to go despite what I currently think.

Dedicate if that's what you want, and work to remove the enemy filth from you Soul. That's my answer.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back