Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Astral Projection

Narxas

I need help with Astral Projection, I've been trying to for a while, I can get to the point where I'm almost completely relaxed and I can feel my "Energy/Spiritual" body, but I still can physically feel my body.

And it doesn't take long for me to feel any vibrations. I feel like I'm stuck inside, and my head is pivoted to my body, and it's the only part I can't get completely relaxed, and every time I get close, I end up reminding myself to breathe, and loose the feeling.

Can anyone help me with this? I really want to experience astral travel.

Hail Satan!!! Hail Lilith!!!

i would suggest not thinking about anything and just concentrate on where u want to go but not on anything else thats what i do anyway.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 12:52:09 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Astral Projection

I need help with Astral Projection, I've been trying to for a while, I can get to the point where I'm almost completely relaxed and I can feel my "Energy/Spiritual" body, but I still can physically feel my body.

And it doesn't take long for me to feel any vibrations. I feel like I'm stuck inside, and my head is pivoted to my body, and it's the only part I can't get completely relaxed, and every time I get close, I end up reminding myself to breathe, and loose the feeling.

I remember years ago at one of my first attempts at it. I used the method where you literally hang a string or a piece of tape to the ceiling and let it dangle at arms length. Then you use you astral arms to visualize climbing the string.
I got these crazy intense vibrations and it felt like my heart was going to explode because it was so rapid. These vibrations were literally shaking me and I heard a loud buzzing noise. I wound up chickening out. Now I know that it wasnt my heart "beating" rapidly it was my heart chakra. And its best to ignore the vibrations. After that, I never got to that same level.
Anyways you should read this:
http://webzoom.freewebs.com/blacksun666 ... 0Bruce.pdf
Its Robert Bruce's Treatise on Astral Projection. The book is very interesting, even with his stories.

Good Luck~
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Narxas" <necromage89@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan !!! hello brothers and sisters i want to know if its possible to become possessed by a spirit while astral projecting ?

Hello Brothers and Sisters!

I just want to know when EXACTLY do I know if I'm astral projecting??

Thanks in Advance!!

HAIL SATAN!!!

Hail the Almighty Gods of Duat!!

Sami

You w[/IMG]</var>
  Sincerely,

High Priestess Atheron of the Joy of Satan Ministries
www.JoyOfSatan.com
wwww.exposingchristianity.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
To: [email protected]; [email protected]
Sent: Monday, August 8, 2011 6:41 PM

Hello Brothers and Sisters!

I just want to know when EXACTLY do I know if I'm astral projecting??

Thanks in Advance!!

HAIL SATAN!!!

Hail the Almighty Gods of Duat!!

Sami

I've read a little on astral projection in the past. I remember reading that when we jerk in our sleep or jerk awake that's when our bodies are sort of returning into our bodies (I hope someone gets what I mean with that last statement).

If this is true, my question is does it happen at any age?

I was babysitting my 2-month old niece over the weekend and shortly after she would drift off she would jerk awake. After watching this I remembered what I read.

Is it possible for someone that young to astral project?

My apologies if this is a stupid question. I'm one of those inquisitive people that always wants to know why? how? when? where? what?

HAIL SATAN!

<td val[/IMG]Hail Brothers and Sisters,just a small question here.can we astral project but do not know about it or should i say can we astral project without knowing that we did?   Thank you my fellow bro and sis

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL ALL GODS(ES) OF HAIL
SOUTH AFRICA[/TD]

Ofcourse. It happens all the time to people who and a lot of people think that it was yet a dream.

------------------------------
On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 5:28 AM EDT Sphelele Khanyeza wrote:

Hail Brothers and Sisters,just a small question here.can we astral project but do not know about it or should i say can we astral project without knowing that we did?

Thank you my fellow bro and sis

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
SOUTH AFRICA

I've met up with fellow SS from the groups while I was supposed to be sleeping lol. Much fun :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Ofcourse. It happens all the time to people who and a lot of people think that it was yet a dream.

Hail Brothers and Sisters,just a small question here.can we astral project but do not know about it or should i say can we astral project without knowing that we did?

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
SOUTH AFRICA

<td val[/IMG]That is so cool would love to do that too sometime.I will have to pic someone to and try it.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Astral Projection
Sent: Sat, Aug 25, 2012 8:56:18 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I've met up with fellow SS from the groups while I was supposed to be sleeping lol. Much fun :)

--- [/IMG][email protected], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
SOUTH AFRICA
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]nice coz i think i do astral project but i wasnt sure about it,thanks my sisters

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
SOUTH AFRICA

--- On Sat, 8/25/12, lydia_666@... <lydia_666@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Astral Projection
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, August 25, 2012, 11:56 PM

I've met up with fellow SS from the groups while I was supposed to be sleeping lol. Much fun :)

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
SOUTH AFRICA
[/TD]

Hello family,

Lately I've been trying to astral project. My last attempt ended up in me feeling hot as fuck, heart pounding like mad and head turning around as if someone was turning my bed around.
I would like so more insight about this if anyone could tell me different methods other than the ones in the Meditation PDF. I felt this small sense of floating and more energy. I do the chakra unspinning thing but after I simply don't know what to do to LEAVE my body. I imagine my astral body standing up and walking in my room but that doesn't do the trick.

Advice is greatly appreciated. Ave Father.

1. What does it feel like?
2. Is it true that if you stay out of your body for too long you might never be able to return to your body?
3. Is it possible to move objects while astral projected?
4. If 3. Is possible, how do you do it?

Sorry for the many questions, but I find it very important for me to know the answers to this questions. Without most of them I might not ever be able to astral project out of fear for the unknown.

I know fear is of the enemy and that I should not be afraid and blah, blah, blah. But what do you expect from someone who for 21 years was taught that Father is evil and all those nonsense about their rotten religion.

Its not something you get rid of in just 2 months.

I thank you all for your time, and I'll be looking forward to your replies.

Kind regards. Jennifer.

Hello everyone, so I was trying to astral project, I only done one successful one, last summer, but I got scared an I lost control of it, this summer, I had 2 of them, one of them happened today, I was able to do it on will and in about 15-20 minutes while lying down, I fucked up again though, I was able to get off my bed, I literally rolled off. I found myself unable to move and I was like damn, what if something comes to attack me?So I opened my eyes and I was back on my bed.. Now I know my problem, this is a tip for you guys, you need to fully feel the vibrations before you do anything, you'll see light the color of the sun and you'll hear a loud pitch, I heard a loud pitch and somebody talking, can't make of it, but I am trying to go back to find out who's voice it was, if you don't let your body feel the vibrations, then your projection will be shitty, just like mine, my theory is that, if you don't, your body did not fully project which will impair body functions. I am still starting out with this, so if you guys have any tips for me, I appreciate it!Also, the voices intrigued me, it was a few voices, but I didn't concentrate on it, just the high pitch ringing in my ears, could it be a demon friend?I don't want to find out that it's coming from enemies, I will seriously go on the astral to fight them, I am confident in victory! Seems a bit arrogant though, eh?
HAIL SATAN!

Some books that might interest you; -mastering astral projection by Robert Bruce and Brain Mercer -astral dynamics by Robert BruceThey have different astral projecting techniques, and go into the topic more in depth.  

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 2:54 PM, seekinglife <maxi1000444@... wrote:
  Hello everyone, so I was trying to astral project, I only done one successful one, last summer, but I got scared an I lost control of it, this summer, I had 2 of them, one of them happened today, I was able to do it on will and in about 15-20 minutes while lying down, I fucked up again though, I was able to get off my bed, I literally rolled off. I found myself unable to move and I was like damn, what if something comes to attack me?So I opened my eyes and I was back on my bed.. Now I know my problem, this is a tip for you guys, you need to fully feel the vibrations before you do anything, you'll see light the color of the sun and you'll hear a loud pitch, I heard a loud pitch and somebody talking, can't make of it, but I am trying to go back to find out who's voice it was, if you don't let your body feel the vibrations, then your projection will be shitty, just like mine, my theory is that, if you don't, your body did not fully project which will impair body functions. I am still starting out with this, so if you guys have any tips for me, I appreciate it!Also, the voices intrigued me, it was a few voices, but I didn't concentrate on it, just the high pitch ringing in my ears, could it be a demon friend?I don't want to find out that it's coming from enemies, I will seriously go on the astral to fight them, I am confident in victory! Seems a bit arrogant though, eh?
HAIL SATAN!

--
overt enemy

Hi brothers and sisters!

Now this to me is a very interesting topic! I have only ever don AP once when I was a little child! And never again! I also would appreciate more info and tips regarding the how to of AP!!!

Hail the Gods!
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "seekinglife" <maxi1000444@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 19:54:18 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Astral Projection
HAIL SATAN!

Hi all

Please note I also need more assistance on OBE! Is there any one who can share some pointers?

Hail the all Father!Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "seekinglife" <maxi1000444@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 19:54:18 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Astral Projection
HAIL SATAN!

For me personally, I call what you do astral traveling because your not conscious of your body.. To me I do what i call astral projection, where only a projection of me leaves the body.. Is where I do it when i'm awake. I just try to visualize the surround areas of where i am, and then I'm there.. I know this isn't hocus pocus because a friend witch of mine saw me. And I do it to my Gf also. And she can feel me there.. So perhaps its a thing of visualization? Also when I first started to astral project I had hallucinations there because of being too weak and difficulty processing new information. When you first astral project you should be very weak in the knees and hungry.. Atleast thats what my teacher told me.

I personally don't think i can astral travel because my soul (spiritual mind) is not connected to my spirit. She is always busy in the spiritual realms. Thus in term makes me feel empty inside. Not a fun feeling.

Perhaps try to ask your Demons to astral travel you when you're sleeping?
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], seekstruthsa@... wrote:

Hi all

Please note I also need more assistance on OBE! Is there any one who can share some pointers?

Hail the all Father!
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 19:54:18
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

HAIL SATAN!

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ction.html

http://www.integralbook.com/wp-content/ ... ection.pdf

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], seekstruthsa@... wrote:

Hi all

Hail the all Father!
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 19:54:18
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back