Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Astral hygiene??

kevinflores318

Does physical hygiene follow you in the astral? Like if you miss a day of showering and you meet your succubi/incubi that same day. Will they notice that? Also what do they think of your surroundings like where you stay at, the amount of privacy, and whether you live alone or not.
I also have a big question to ask. Do the gods grow hair like on their private area,arms and legs like we do? They must look at us like disgusting monkeys compared to them. I mean We eat,shit,urinate and not to mention we grow hair. Sorry for all the questions guys... I just really dont want to mess up.....

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Don't be dirty bra take a shower! Haha, well it says on the website that before a ritual its best to shower out of respect I'm sure the same applies here. As for the hair thing, they used to physically have sex with humans at one point so I'm sure astral sex isn't a problem. I remember having read there was a God with facial hair but I can't remember his name. Just shower and stretch before hand, you wouldn't wana get a cramp ;) haha. HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kevinflores318" <kevinflores318@... wrote:

Does physical hygiene follow you in the astral? Like if you miss a day of showering and you meet your succubi/incubi that same day. Will they notice that? Also what do they think of your surroundings like where you stay at, the amount of privacy, and whether you live alone or not.
I also have a big question to ask. Do the gods grow hair like on their private area,arms and legs like we do? They must look at us like disgusting monkeys compared to them. I mean We eat,shit,urinate and not to mention we grow hair. Sorry for all the questions guys... I just really dont want to mess up.....

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back