Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

assertiveness and sympathy

sillynut

Do any of you guys sometimes still struggle with assertiveness (esp you ex xtians who always felt the need to be nice to others or feel sympathy for others)
Do you always feel sympathy for others, even those you don't know and always willing to help them or go out of your way to help others (not that it's a bad thing) but then you end up helping the assholes as well, etc??
Well basically i know my question has more to do with life and life experiences than satanism but i am a spriitual satanist so it's kind of part of my journey. i just wanted to get other ppl's opinions..

I know i have a soft nature cos i care a lot about people and also i take after my mum's personality, but it means we get taken advantage of a lot as well and get made a fool of! It really sucks tbh..and it's something av experienced most of my life as well and makes me angry..

My dad was also quite abusive and my brother has my dad's personality so we don't really get along. Also i learnt that in my past life i had a controlling mother who took over my life as i never stood up to her. These things do get in the way of my happiness in this life and i am going to university this year and realized that i don't feel close to anyone that i don't know how am going to fare at uni considering i went to uni and dropped out last yr because i hated it and the environment (and you guessed it! Got taken advantage of by a roommate.)
I always keep quiet and don't like to push into peoples' faces and act intimidating but i do get angry and moody a lot. Sometimes i also get very emotional and cry and it gets in the way of meditation or even sheer enthusiasm to do anything.
It's not that i don't realise what am doing but i always have good intentions for others but this is always my own undoing as i end up emotionally distraught or financially destroyed.

Luckily i am still in my early 20s so if i learn now it's better than realizing later and getting worse situations. Does anyone have any advice or anything i can do (i was going to do a destruction ritual against my financial issues and also against psychic vampires etc) but is there more i could do?? I know satanism is a path of healing etc more than power but..ANY IDEAS??

Well, it's a path of healing and of power, in my opiniion. But anyway,
on to your question: I am generally a pretty nice person. My nature
is, for the most part, sanguine. I've not had too much problem with
being taken advantage of ; there was one who I once called Brother in
Satan, but he has wronged me. I shall not forgive him, unless he
really works his ass off to prove that he regrets his actions, which I
doubt he will. But that's neither here nor there. It's hard, because
you want to be nice and helpful, but yet you do not want to be a
doormat. Basically, my rule is, I am nice and helpful to those whom I
care for, and those that truly deserve aid in my estimation. However,
if you take advantage of me once, you can pretty much forget my being
nice or conciliatory to you, unless you truly make an effort to show
me that you have realized your error. I'll give people a second chance
sometimes, but if they fail that second chance then it's over.

Oh, and if you want money, doing a destruction ritual really won't
help you get that. Why not do a money meditation?

http://www.666blacksun.com/Money_Meditation.html

Or, program your aura to attract money. Also, runes are effective. I
was told that Jera is a good rune to use for attracting money, and so
is Fehu. Ave Satanas!

On 7/31/11, sillynut <asamoahflorence@... wrote:
Do any of you guys sometimes still struggle with assertiveness (esp you ex
xtians who always felt the need to be nice to others or feel sympathy for
others)
Do you always feel sympathy for others, even those you don't know and always
willing to help them or go out of your way to help others (not that it's a
bad thing) but then you end up helping the assholes as well, etc??
Well basically i know my question has more to do with life and life
experiences than satanism but i am a spriitual satanist so it's kind of part
of my journey. i just wanted to get other ppl's opinions..

I know i have a soft nature cos i care a lot about people and also i take
after my mum's personality, but it means we get taken advantage of a lot as
well and get made a fool of! It really sucks tbh..and it's something av
experienced most of my life as well and makes me angry..

My dad was also quite abusive and my brother has my dad's personality so we
don't really get along. Also i learnt that in my past life i had a
controlling mother who took over my life as i never stood up to her. These
things do get in the way of my happiness in this life and i am going to
university this year and realized that i don't feel close to anyone that i
don't know how am going to fare at uni considering i went to uni and dropped
out last yr because i hated it and the environment (and you guessed it! Got
taken advantage of by a roommate.)
I always keep quiet and don't like to push into peoples' faces and act
intimidating but i do get angry and moody a lot. Sometimes i also get very
emotional and cry and it gets in the way of meditation or even sheer
enthusiasm to do anything.
It's not that i don't realise what am doing but i always have good
intentions for others but this is always my own undoing as i end up
emotionally distraught or financially destroyed.

Luckily i am still in my early 20s so if i learn now it's better than
realizing later and getting worse situations. Does anyone have any advice or
anything i can do (i was going to do a destruction ritual against my
financial issues and also against psychic vampires etc) but is there more i
could do?? I know satanism is a path of healing etc more than power but..ANY
IDEAS??

I used to be like that, because that was how I was raised, because it's how my mother is, and my parents are ultra-conservative. In my late teens I realized that was not my true nature, not my true personality, and I needed to change. I'm 27 now, and I have realized in the past few years that I am what is considered an "alpha" female, although I hate terminology like that. I have a strong Mars in my natal chart, and I have embraced my true self. I am still feminine of course (my friends call me a barbie-Xena warrior princess cross lol), but I don't take BS from anyone and I only only help those who are worthy of it and ask for my help.

I trailed off a little... anyway. What I'm trying to say, is we do most of our changing, most of our self-realization when we are in our 20's, so you are at a good age. Stay strong, as you are a Satanist. You need to put yourself first.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@... wrote:

Do any of you guys sometimes still struggle with assertiveness (esp you ex xtians who always felt the need to be nice to others or feel sympathy for others)
Do you always feel sympathy for others, even those you don't know and always willing to help them or go out of your way to help others (not that it's a bad thing) but then you end up helping the assholes as well, etc??
Well basically i know my question has more to do with life and life experiences than satanism but i am a spriitual satanist so it's kind of part of my journey. i just wanted to get other ppl's opinions..

I know i have a soft nature cos i care a lot about people and also i take after my mum's personality, but it means we get taken advantage of a lot as well and get made a fool of! It really sucks tbh..and it's something av experienced most of my life as well and makes me angry..

My dad was also quite abusive and my brother has my dad's personality so we don't really get along. Also i learnt that in my past life i had a controlling mother who took over my life as i never stood up to her. These things do get in the way of my happiness in this life and i am going to university this year and realized that i don't feel close to anyone that i don't know how am going to fare at uni considering i went to uni and dropped out last yr because i hated it and the environment (and you guessed it! Got taken advantage of by a roommate.)
I always keep quiet and don't like to push into peoples' faces and act intimidating but i do get angry and moody a lot. Sometimes i also get very emotional and cry and it gets in the way of meditation or even sheer enthusiasm to do anything.
It's not that i don't realise what am doing but i always have good intentions for others but this is always my own undoing as i end up emotionally distraught or financially destroyed.

Luckily i am still in my early 20s so if i learn now it's better than realizing later and getting worse situations. Does anyone have any advice or anything i can do (i was going to do a destruction ritual against my financial issues and also against psychic vampires etc) but is there more i could do?? I know satanism is a path of healing etc more than power but..ANY IDEAS??

More healing than power?! NO! It takes power to heal. Instead of a destruction ritual, use the energy on a protective aura. If your in uni with a roommate, that situation is simple, fukem! You are there for YOU! Someone is paying for you to learn, NOT for them to learn. Little favors on a personal basis is one thing, anything more than that is most likely unnessesary. I do understand where your coming from, and if you get anything from being a Spiritual Satanist, its that you need to look out for number one, even if that meens saying "NO!" to a bumb so you can have a cup of coffee. Try to look at it as if you were the one paying for your own education, that may put things into perspective.
HAIL SATAN!!!

tbh i just don't want to carry on letting people walk all over me and take advantage of my niceness thats all...i want to stop feeling sympathy for the wrong people and i do do regular money meditations..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

is Fehu. Ave Satanas!

On 7/31/11, sillynut <asamoahflorence@... wrote:
others)

IDEAS??

I'm quite a shy and quiet person, so I'm not necessarily "assertive" and since I don't work I don't come into contact with many people besides my husband. But I certainly don't feel bad for the vast majority of people - they are sheep, pure and simple. I would dedicate my life to helping those who I love, and those who are on the same side as I in the battle to bring the reign of our Father Lucifer back to this earth, but I would never feel a twinge of sympathy for those who are against me and what I believe in. I don't have a soft nature because I believe in the Laws of Nature that govern everybody. Ragnar Redbeard's Might is Right is a great read. I am unsure of JOS's opinion on it. I believe in no absolute good and evil and to me the only "good" is whatever is good for the advancement of your kin and your gods (who are also your kin). I would never sacrifice myself in any way to help somebody who didn't deserve it (and there are not many who do deserve it!) That being said I do feel sympathy for a great deal of people, mostly white children who are being indoctrinated to feel guilty about their people rather than proud and turning a blind eye to the truth about their ancestral gods.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@... wrote:

when i said i wanted to do a destruction ritual i meant against whatever was causing me to be attracted to these "assholes" and feel sympathy for them etc but i guess now that i think about it maybe empowering my aura on a regular basis would be effective. Its just sometimes you just want quick results and you can't necessarily see your aura protecting you although you should feel protected i guess! :):) am going to do one now. :)

tbh i just don't want to carry on letting people walk all over me and take advantage of my niceness thats all...i want to stop feeling sympathy for the wrong people and i do do regular money meditations..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@ wrote:

is Fehu. Ave Satanas!

On 7/31/11, sillynut <asamoahflorence@ wrote:
others)

IDEAS??

Sillynut,

I have Venus as my chart ruler. Its something I am proud of, as Venus is Astoroth's planet. :D HAIL ASTOROTH!!

But of course, it has such a strong influence on my chart and my life, that I am a very kind person.

I have sympathy for those I care for.
There is nothing wrong with having sympathy.
There is nothing wrong with kindness.

But it must be used practically. I have often been taken advantage of by those who use it against me.

There comes a time when you must see that NOT everyone is deserving of your kindness.
As a matter of fact, most are not.

Choose your friends wisely. Be sympathetic and caring to them, only the ones who are GOOD to you in return.

With all of this, sometimes I can be quite unsympathetic, and uncaring to certain events and happenings around the world.

Children are a soft spot for me, as I adore children.

Take it as a gift, for there is many who do not care about others.

Just learn to share it with those who are worthy, or the unworthy will take advantage of you every time. You will learn it with time.

AVE SATANAS

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@ wrote:

is Fehu. Ave Satanas!

others)

IDEAS??

Well said, Monie! A little discernment is needed, that's all. Hail
Father Satan!

On 8/1/11, darrklady13 <darkladyschild@... wrote:
Sillynut,

I have Venus as my chart ruler. Its something I am proud of, as Venus is
Astoroth's planet. :D HAIL ASTOROTH!!

But of course, it has such a strong influence on my chart and my life, that
I am a very kind person.

But it must be used practically. I have often been taken advantage of by
those who use it against me.

There comes a time when you must see that NOT everyone is deserving of your
kindness.

Choose your friends wisely. Be sympathetic and caring to them, only the ones
who are GOOD to you in return.

With all of this, sometimes I can be quite unsympathetic, and uncaring to
certain events and happenings around the world.

Just learn to share it with those who are worthy, or the unworthy will take
advantage of you every time. You will learn it with time.

AVE SATANAS

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@...
wrote:

tbh i just don't want to carry on letting people walk all over me and take
advantage of my niceness thats all...i want to stop feeling sympathy for
the wrong people and i do do regular money meditations..

is Fehu. Ave Satanas!

Do any of you guys sometimes still struggle with assertiveness (esp
you ex
xtians who always felt the need to be nice to others or feel sympathy
for
others)
Do you always feel sympathy for others, even those you don't know and
always
willing to help them or go out of your way to help others (not that
it's a
experiences than satanism but i am a spriitual satanist so it's kind
of part

I know i have a soft nature cos i care a lot about people and also i
take
after my mum's personality, but it means we get taken advantage of a
lot as
well and get made a fool of! It really sucks tbh..and it's something
av

My dad was also quite abusive and my brother has my dad's personality
so we
controlling mother who took over my life as i never stood up to her.
These
things do get in the way of my happiness in this life and i am going
to
university this year and realized that i don't feel close to anyone
that i
don't know how am going to fare at uni considering i went to uni and
dropped
out last yr because i hated it and the environment (and you guessed
it! Got
intimidating but i do get angry and moody a lot. Sometimes i also get
very

realizing later and getting worse situations. Does anyone have any
advice or
financial issues and also against psychic vampires etc) but is there
more i
could do?? I know satanism is a path of healing etc more than power
but..ANY
IDEAS??

Use thor n hag to remove the obstacles in ur way,if u want to become more in control of urself,yellow energy is great,i've resolved many personal problems with myself by using power hypnosis.Figure a way of how money coming to u,a salesman certainly find ansuz,ken n fehu together are great,while the same isnt the same with a cook who works in the kitchen.

On Mon, 01 Aug 2011 07:23 PDT darrklady13 wrote:

Sillynut,

I have Venus as my chart ruler. Its something I am proud of, as Venus is Astoroth's planet. :D HAIL ASTOROTH!!

But of course, it has such a strong influence on my chart and my life, that I am a very kind person.

But it must be used practically. I have often been taken advantage of by those who use it against me.

There comes a time when you must see that NOT everyone is deserving of your kindness.

Choose your friends wisely. Be sympathetic and caring to them, only the ones who are GOOD to you in return.

With all of this, sometimes I can be quite unsympathetic, and uncaring to certain events and happenings around the world.

Just learn to share it with those who are worthy, or the unworthy will take advantage of you every time. You will learn it with time.

AVE SATANAS

is Fehu. Ave Satanas!

others)

IDEAS??

Use thor n hag to remove the obstacles in ur way,if u want to become more in control of urself,yellow energy is great,i've resolved many personal problems with myself by using power hypnosis.Figure a way of how money coming to u,a salesman certainly find ansuz,ken n fehu together are great,while the same isnt the same with a cook who works in the kitchen.

Sillynut,

AVE SATANAS

is Fehu. Ave Satanas!

others)

IDEAS??

Sillynut,

AVE SATANAS

is Fehu. Ave Satanas!

others)

IDEAS??

Sillynut,

AVE SATANAS

is Fehu. Ave Satanas!

others)

IDEAS??

Sillynut,

AVE SATANAS

is Fehu. Ave Satanas!

others)

IDEAS??

i just sometimes feel like the assholes and dickheads sometimes have ppl wrapped round their lil finger. They make being mean/bitchy/harsh so attractive and they also seem to have more friends because they have confidence whereas the nicer meeker less confident ones get shoved into a corner. If you watch reality tv they always make the loud obnoxious ones the stars of the show whereas the quieter ones get picked on and never really last on the shows..thats just my observation anyways..and of people around me as well.even the roommate i told you about she was quite bitchy to me and i went out of my way to help her. she refused to pay the bill which i stupidly put in my name cos i trusted that both of us would pay and my "friends" whom i introduced to her in the town we were both staying in actually stuck up for her! she got to know a lot of people through me..now u know why i hate being kind to people! when u first meet ppl they;re nice to begin with but as soon as u get to know them their true colours come out- Thats why sometimes you're just best off being a loner tbh! No problems with people..! some come out with horrible colours once you get to know them and very rarely do u meet nice people who are popular. they always seem to be the "outcasts"...HMMM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jason" <eremoslukos8@... wrote:

More healing than power?! NO! It takes power to heal. Instead of a destruction ritual, use the energy on a protective aura. If your in uni with a roommate, that situation is simple, fukem! You are there for YOU! Someone is paying for you to learn, NOT for them to learn. Little favors on a personal basis is one thing, anything more than that is most likely unnessesary. I do understand where your coming from, and if you get anything from being a Spiritual Satanist, its that you need to look out for number one, even if that meens saying "NO!" to a bumb so you can have a cup of coffee. Try to look at it as if you were the one paying for your own education, that may put things into perspective.
HAIL SATAN!!!

thanks darklady. that was a very heartfelt message :) <3
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

Sillynut,

AVE SATANAS

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@ wrote:

is Fehu. Ave Satanas!

others)

IDEAS??

You're not alone in your feelings, trust me.  In my past life I was taught to love and respect all people and forgive countless times those who wronged me.  I was a doormat who consistently had others wiping their feet on me, so to speak.  In time, you might say, I learned somewhat it pays to be a bitch, or at the very least most cautious who I befriend.  I have very few friends.  I hate being lied to.  I hate being disrespected and I hate being lied to.  I have ended many relationships just because I was lied to, or disrespected in some fashion.  As for empathy, I still have it, where it is deserved.  Love, respect, and trust are deserved not just given to anyone freely just because some stupid bunch of idiots who read a book created by a group of other manipulative idiots so say their god demands it.  Whatever..
Last year, I began opening my chakras, or at least attempted.  When I did my heart chakra, things didn't change for me, or so I thought.  I seem to have the same empathy for my family and for those deserving but generally less tolerant for the BS of others.  I am still more guarded and don't go out of my way to make friends.  I have had problems with having a short fuse, but it seems in the past year, that had decreased some, unless someone makes me angry, and then, I have the ability to really go off.  On the same note, in the past I had problems standing up to people when needed, now I do not.  And, I believe the throat chakra aids in conversing with others.  I may be mistaken, but thought I read that somewhere, and lately, that does seem to be true even with my own family and others in my small circle, although I do better conversing through the written word.  
But as for people in general, I say let them earn empathy, sympathy, trust, respect and love cuz if you ask me, very few do!
Hail Satan, and the Mighty Gods of Hell!

Thank you dear. :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@ wrote:

Sillynut,

AVE SATANAS

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@ wrote:

is Fehu. Ave Satanas!

others)

IDEAS??

@ DARKLADY lol its ok! YOU WERE PROBABLY BORN ON A FRIDAY THATS WHY YOU HAVE VENUS IN YOUR CHART. i can so relate with your experiences...according to tropical astrology am a libra but i go with sidereal astrology because i believe my true sign is actually a virgo as i've always felt more like a virgo and preferred virgo as it's an introvert earth sign and am an introvert person who prefers to share the deepest parts of myself with those i feel close to, or trust or if theres none i do not bother at all and instead keep myself to myself for a while..it's probably got a lot to do with my intuition, but i feel more closer to and happier about virgo as i can be terribly picky, suffer from irrational fears, be long-suffering and helpful to others, be hardworking, humble, and sometimes feel such a sense of duty all the time that i like to get things done and also end up helping the wrong people!!! Which lands me in a lot of trouble.

It can be a pain but hey thats me- a work in progress! Also i agree with the 13 sign zodiac. Libra on the other hand is an extrovert laid back masculine sign and sanguine which means talkative. I'm not that much talkative! Lol Sometimes i cant even be bothered to hold a convo..I also feel like more "scorpius" signs in tropical astrology i.e. those born after october 21st up till at least mid november may have more so-called "libra, fair and balanced" qualities than the current "libras" (i.e. me) in tropical astrology, most of whom don't seem calm at all and rather introvert or rather have quite bad tempers and tend to flare off and can't all express themselves as properly as the sanguine is supposed to.

But astrology is messed up anyway! Hopefully in 2012 people will recognize where things went wrong and why the 13 sign zodiac wasn't applied till now. Also hopefully people can stop bickering about how they're no longer "this sign" or "that sign". I thought it was significant how you told me venus was in your chart- venus is the goddess of love after all and also love brings about sympathy for others, but maybe too much! Maybe i have a bit of venus in my chart who knows! But funnily enough i was born on a tuesday- am supposed to be ruled by the planet mars- god of war and self assertion ironically(lol). I do have a temper though i'll give you that! And one day it's gonna show its very ugly face to an unlucky unsuspecting offender. I also love sports and activities which is something mars is associated with

And i really felt what you said about how sometimes you don't care anymore! I feel the exact same way. I get so sick of being ignored, helping the undeserving who really frankly couldn't care about my welfare in the same way. According to them i'd done them good so they were happy and had no worries whilst i struggle.. i feel that the bad always tend to have an easy life whereas the good nice people always suffer..Sometimes i just shut myself up in my room for ages- i hardly go out and don't wana talk to anyone and just keep myself company or talk to Satan,so i can protect myself from getting hurt again. I also sometimes meditate etc cos after all no1 else gets me more than satan himself, but deep down you still know that you need people unfortunately! I wish i knew more spiritual satanists like yourself living near me or some like minded friends whatever! But hey that's life....?
i also use STELLARIUM- a software which is actually brilliant and shows you the exact position of the sun when you were born and also the position of your moon sign and your ruling planet. MY SUN SIGN WAS IN VIRGO (ruled by planet mercury- communication and education) WHEREAS MY MOON SIGN WAS ACTUALLY LEO! i read about moon signs online and discovered that moon sign in leo meant among other things that i liked to receive admiration and love from others and was also tender hearted, positive, KIND and playful.. I thought they described me quite well! lool
my moon sign clearly affects me very much :) as well as my upbringing and circumstances etc
SOZ ABOUT THE LONG POST! HOPE YOU GET TIME TO READ AND HOPE WE CAN CHAT ONLINE ON YAHOO.. I BELIEVE MY IM IS ON MY PROFILE
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@ wrote:

Sillynut,

AVE SATANAS

is Fehu. Ave Satanas!

others)

IDEAS??

@ Sillynut- Forget the astrology you have been taught. It is all New Age CRAP, that's why it isn't applying to you. They only trusted source is on JoS. Azazel's Astrology: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... URCAS.html

Hail Satan!

@ DARKLADY lol its ok! YOU WERE PROBABLY BORN ON A FRIDAY THATS WHY YOU HAVE VENUS IN YOUR CHART. i can so relate with your experiences...according to tropical astrology am a libra but i go with sidereal astrology because i believe my true sign is actually a virgo as i've always felt more like a virgo and preferred virgo as it's an introvert earth sign and am an introvert person who prefers to share the deepest parts of myself with those i feel close to, or trust or if theres none i do not bother at all and instead keep myself to myself for a while..it's probably got a lot to do with my intuition, but i feel more closer to and happier about virgo as i can be terribly picky, suffer from irrational fears, be long-suffering and helpful to others, be hardworking, humble, and sometimes feel such a sense of duty all the time that i like to get things done and also end up helping the wrong people!!! Which lands me in a lot of trouble.

It can be a pain but hey thats me- a work in progress! Also i agree with the 13 sign zodiac. Libra on the other hand is an extrovert laid back masculine sign and sanguine which means talkative. I'm not that much talkative! Lol Sometimes i cant even be bothered to hold a convo..I also feel like more "scorpius" signs in tropical astrology i.e. those born after october 21st up till at least mid november may have more so-called "libra, fair and balanced" qualities than the current "libras" (i.e. me) in tropical astrology, most of whom don't seem calm at all and rather introvert or rather have quite bad tempers and tend to flare off and can't all express themselves as properly as the sanguine is supposed to.

But astrology is messed up anyway! Hopefully in 2012 people will recognize where things went wrong and why the 13 sign zodiac wasn't applied till now. Also hopefully people can stop bickering about how they're no longer "this sign" or "that sign". I thought it was significant how you told me venus was in your chart- venus is the goddess of love after all and also love brings about sympathy for others, but maybe too much! Maybe i have a bit of venus in my chart who knows! But funnily enough i was born on a tuesday- am supposed to be ruled by the planet mars- god of war and self assertion ironically(lol). I do have a temper though i'll give you that! And one day it's gonna show its very ugly face to an unlucky unsuspecting offender. I also love sports and activities which is something mars is associated with

And i really felt what you said about how sometimes you don't care anymore! I feel the exact same way. I get so sick of being ignored, helping the undeserving who really frankly couldn't care about my welfare in the same way. According to them i'd done them good so they were happy and had no worries whilst i struggle.. i feel that the bad always tend to have an easy life whereas the good nice people always suffer..Sometimes i just shut myself up in my room for ages- i hardly go out and don't wana talk to anyone and just keep myself company or talk to Satan,so i can protect myself from getting hurt again. I also sometimes meditate etc cos after all no1 else gets me more than satan himself, but deep down you still know that you need people unfortunately! I wish i knew more spiritual satanists like yourself living near me or some like minded friends whatever! But hey that's life....?
i also use STELLARIUM- a software which is actually brilliant and shows you the exact position of the sun when you were born and also the position of your moon sign and your ruling planet. MY SUN SIGN WAS IN VIRGO (ruled by planet mercury- communication and education) WHEREAS MY MOON SIGN WAS ACTUALLY LEO! i read about moon signs online and discovered that moon sign in leo meant among other things that i liked to receive admiration and love from others and was also tender hearted, positive, KIND and playful.. I thought they described me quite well! lool
my moon sign clearly affects me very much :) as well as my upbringing and circumstances etc
SOZ ABOUT THE LONG POST! HOPE YOU GET TIME TO READ AND HOPE WE CAN CHAT ONLINE ON YAHOO.. I BELIEVE MY IM IS ON MY PROFILE

but it uses the 12 signs of the zodiac..?? i lean more towards the 13 sign zodiac...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

@ Sillynut- Forget the astrology you have been taught. It is all New Age CRAP, that's why it isn't applying to you. They only trusted source is on JoS. Azazel's Astrology: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... URCAS.html

Hail Satan!

Another case of a person making assumptions which zodiac system is correct... Did you ever make any predictions using the 12 sign zodiac or the tropical system? If no, how do you know is wrong? Everything in astrology is a matter of experience and prediction, not because somehting looks like right or wrong. The tropical astrology and 12 signs are proven to work and make predictions true, and that's what HP Maxine uses and many who have got their charts read by her said it's completely accurate.

And you only said your sun and moon signs, there are many other things that influence your personality like houses, planetary aspects, ruling planet e.t.c. There are many people whose behavior has nothing to do with their sun sign mainly because they are mostly influenced by other planets in their chart. It's a common mistake to believe that everything has to do with your sun sign.

but it uses the 12 signs of the zodiac..?? i lean more towards the 13 sign zodiac...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

"YOU WERE PROBABLY BORN ON A FRIDAY THATS WHY YOU
HAVE VENUS IN YOUR CHART."

Actually from that comment it's obvious that you need to learn more about astrology and you don't really know much about it (no offense). When she said she has venus as the chart ruler it means that her ascendant is either Taurus or Libra or has Venus in the first house. Your ruling planet has nothing to do with the day you were born.

I see usually people who are inexperienced with astrology who try to say the tropical system is wrong e.t.c. and usually again think their sun sign is everything and other things like houses, aspects, planetary configurations e.t.c. don't matter. Again I don't mean this as offense, but just that you need to study, Satanism is about knowledge. Read the link Lydia gave you, everything of it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

Another case of a person making assumptions which zodiac system is correct... Did you ever make any predictions using the 12 sign zodiac or the tropical system? If no, how do you know is wrong? Everything in astrology is a matter of experience and prediction, not because somehting looks like right or wrong. The tropical astrology and 12 signs are proven to work and make predictions true, and that's what HP Maxine uses and many who have got their charts read by her said it's completely accurate.

And you only said your sun and moon signs, there are many other things that influence your personality like houses, planetary aspects, ruling planet e.t.c. There are many people whose behavior has nothing to do with their sun sign mainly because they are mostly influenced by other planets in their chart. It's a common mistake to believe that everything has to do with your sun sign.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Astrolo[/IMG]</var>   Sincerely,

High Priestess Atheron of the Joy of Satan Ministries
www.JoyOfSatan.com
wwww.exposingchristianity.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, August 4, 2011 8:49 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: assertiveness and sympathy

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Well [/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]

Hail Satan!

i had a feeling that she might be a libra or taurus cos i know what houses venus rules. i Just chose not to mention it and i felt that venus rules friday as well so i mentioned that instead. I know other factors influence a person like the position of the planets etc but honestly speaking i genuinely know nothing about that! i guess i haven't made a prediction with the 12 sign zodiac but i wouldn't know how. I just observe peoples' personalities who are supposed to be born under a certain sign etc but don't have the characteristics but i guess you could get it wrong cos like you said other factors come to play and also there's chinese zodiac which i almost forgot about.
I just feel like people are so obsessed with their sun signs and feel that it describes them so perfectly that they even get a tattoo of it and it does my head in cos i think, "but you don't even have the characteristics of the sign that astrology says". I guess i have never really felt like my sign anyway or appreciated being that sign. I don't know how to find my rising sign (if that has anything to do with anything because it's supposed to be the sign that influences how you automatically behave towards others and situations) because i don't know the exact time at which i was born but i do know the day and i used STELLARIUM SOFTWARE. Are you telling me STELLARIUM is wrong? and a load of bullsh*t?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

"YOU WERE PROBABLY BORN ON A FRIDAY THATS WHY YOU
HAVE VENUS IN YOUR CHART."

Actually from that comment it's obvious that you need to learn more about astrology and you don't really know much about it (no offense). When she said she has venus as the chart ruler it means that her ascendant is either Taurus or Libra or has Venus in the first house. Your ruling planet has nothing to do with the day you were born.

I see usually people who are inexperienced with astrology who try to say the tropical system is wrong e.t.c. and usually again think their sun sign is everything and other things like houses, aspects, planetary configurations e.t.c. don't matter. Again I don't mean this as offense, but just that you need to study, Satanism is about knowledge. Read the link Lydia gave you, everything of it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

the link that lydia sent i have to pay if i want to get a reading..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Well its obvious that the 13th zodiac sign per se is irrelevant. Stick with the 12. It is more accurate. Im sure the gods would have mentioned if the '13th zodiac' sign was relevant. You are a libra you just have other personal planets in virgo. Read the link that Lydia gave you and or let HP Maxine do your chart.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan!

I posted the link so you can read the info. You can get a free natal chart done on the internet, but the INFO was what I was driving at, since you were making your opinions based on false info you have learned from new age astrology. Here are more links, found within the first one I gave you.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ology.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... index.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... OUSES.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ANETS.html

Again, this is the info on the houses, planets, and signs ruling your houses, and how to read your natal chart. These are what matter.

facebook??? I am never on yahoo anymore. Hard enough to find time for it.

http://www.facebook.com/Darrkladyschild

Sillynut,

AVE SATANAS

is Fehu. Ave Satanas!

others)

IDEAS??

LOL it all looks very confusing but what the hey....hopefully i'll someday be able to understand all this stuff!

I posted the link so you can read the info. You can get a free natal chart done on the internet, but the INFO was what I was driving at, since you were making your opinions based on false info you have learned from new age astrology. Here are more links, found within the first one I gave you.

Again, this is the info on the houses, planets, and signs ruling your houses, and how to read your natal chart. These are what matter.

i dont know if i can still properly read my natal chart if i dont know the exact time i was born..:-s

i added you. and i sent a message as well lool soz ma fb name is kinda long bt it begins with africangirl XD am probably the only one on fb with that name anyways :) hav a gud nyte

facebook??? I am never on yahoo anymore. Hard enough to find time for it.

http://www.facebook.com/Darrkladyschild

Sillynut,

AVE SATANAS

is Fehu. Ave Satanas!

others)

IDEAS??

so do you simply read everything and try and work out what houses, moon phases and planets are present in your chart at the time of your birth? because i wouldn't know if i was correct or way off as i don't have all the information i need. can you help me here please? or should i buy one of the astrology reading packages on the site?

The only way you could get an accurate natal chart is if you have your time of birth... if you are unable to find out from a parent, then I guess the only other option would be to perhaps ask your GD? Ouija board or pendulum? If you don't have that information, then you can't just buy an astrology reading package and assume it will be 100% correct, HP Maxine still needs that info. But you have your date of birth, then that will be enough to make a natal chart, but it won't be exact. It will be made for 12pm I believe.

So get your chart made up, there are plenty of free options on the web, but ignore the readings they give. Just use the chart itself, you will have the houses, and you will see what sign(s) rule them, and where your planets are. Use the info I posted, and you can see, for example, "my 1st house is ruled by this sign and has these planets in it, so that means...". The info on how to figure it all out is very straight-forward, once you get the hang of it.

Oh, and sorry I didn't get back to you earlier, I'm not on the groups in the nights/mornings. Trying to break the habit of checking them all the time lol.

so do you simply read everything and try and work out what houses, moon phases and planets are present in your chart at the time of your birth? because i wouldn't know if i was correct or way off as i don't have all the information i need. can you help me here please? or should i buy one of the astrology reading packages on the site?

i went on astrodient and i got this
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?&nho ... 1312648106
ITS SO DAM FRUSTRATING NOT KNOWING MY TIME OF BIRTH! AND NOT UNDERSTANDING ALL THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT MY NATAL CHART AFRICAN PARENTS NEVER KEEP RECORD OF THEIR CHILDREN'S TIME OF BIRTH BUT WHITE PEOPLES' PARENTS DO!! .< !!!!!!!!! I HATE LEARNING SOMETHING AND NOT KNOWING EVERYTHING ABOUT IT IT'S REALLY BUGGING ME NOW WISH I'D NEVER STARTED STUDYING MY NATAL CHART IN THE FIRST PLACE NOW I'LL BE TRYING TO FIND OUT WHAT TIME I WAS BORN...PROBABLY HAVE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS OVER IT LOL (J/K) BUT ITS SERIOUSLY FRUSTRATING

The only way you could get an accurate natal chart is if you have your time of birth... if you are unable to find out from a parent, then I guess the only other option would be to perhaps ask your GD? Ouija board or pendulum? If you don't have that information, then you can't just buy an astrology reading package and assume it will be 100% correct, HP Maxine still needs that info. But you have your date of birth, then that will be enough to make a natal chart, but it won't be exact. It will be made for 12pm I believe.

So get your chart made up, there are plenty of free options on the web, but ignore the readings they give. Just use the chart itself, you will have the houses, and you will see what sign(s) rule them, and where your planets are. Use the info I posted, and you can see, for example, "my 1st house is ruled by this sign and has these planets in it, so that means...". The info on how to figure it all out is very straight-forward, once you get the hang of it.

Oh, and sorry I didn't get back to you earlier, I'm not on the groups in the nights/mornings. Trying to break the habit of checking them all the time lol.

i just asked my mum but she said she doesn't have the papers cos they're in africa but she'll try to find out...also she said it was definitely sometime after midnight but she also mentioned 5am..i'll still keep trying to ask her and also ask my GD etc

I think if you get a copy of your birth certificate, it will list time of birth.
I THINK...

Some places let you order online.

Hail Satan!

do you know the hospital you were born in?

you could visit that and ask for your birth record

ITS SO DAM FRUSTRATING NOT KNOWING MY TIME OF BIRTH! AND NOT UNDERSTANDING ALL THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT MY NATAL CHART AFRICAN PARENTS NEVER KEEP RECORD OF THEIR CHILDREN'S TIME OF BIRTH BUT WHITE PEOPLES' PARENTS DO!! .< !!!!!!!!! I HATE LEARNING SOMETHING AND NOT KNOWING EVERYTHING ABOUT IT IT'S REALLY BUGGING ME NOW WISH I'D NEVER STARTED STUDYING MY NATAL CHART IN THE FIRST PLACE NOW I'LL BE TRYING TO FIND OUT WHAT TIME I WAS BORN...PROBABLY HAVE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS OVER IT LOL (J/K) BUT ITS SERIOUSLY FRUSTRATING

The site you used doesn't show the houses. Try http://alabe.com/freechart/ , it's what I used. Also, it is not recommended to post these online as our enemies can use them against us.

Also. My mother, a white woman, did not remember what time I was born at, she did not think it was important. She only knew that it was some time after midnight. So, when I was a child, I made up a time that felt right, and when I started Azazel's Astrology, the time felt right, and it applies. Try to relax, go into a trance, and ask what time feels right for you. Many times, our GD, Father Satan, or even ourselves know the answer, and it will come to us.

But, if you want, I can use the info you had posted, and I can do an approximate chart, we'll say you were born at 2:30am, since that's in the middle of midnight and you posted somewhere else about 5am. It wont be 100% accurate, but it WILL give you a good idea. I have nothing major planned for today, so I have free time, and it will give me more practice. I'll email you in a bit :)

I also have that tendency towards sympathy and helping everyone I have a couple questions on astrology but I think I am getting it more than I used to, main question is I looked at my birth chart, is my main ruler Sagittarius including venus since it shows up the most times in everything, also I have had for a question for awhile most of my planitary things are in the top 4 houses like a lot of stuff in those houses, very little anywhere else except the 7th house and one thing in my 4th house also my chart makes an unusual design within it like the four corners exactly, what does that mean if anything with the way the planets are aligned in the houses at various degrees.
Also on a couple of websites what is planet (or star or whatever) Lilith it doesn't show up on most sites, or in any astrology book I looked at, sounds like it could be something blasphemous or made up, but then again I don't know astrology is hard to understand (so it could be something suppressed or forgotten about by most people however my mind is telling me BS on it) since I am not that good at math.
Hail Satan

The site you used doesn't show the houses. Try http://alabe.com/freechart/ , it's what I used. Also, it is not recommended to post these online as our enemies can use them against us.

Also. My mother, a white woman, did not remember what time I was born at, she did not think it was important. She only knew that it was some time after midnight. So, when I was a child, I made up a time that felt right, and when I started Azazel's Astrology, the time felt right, and it applies. Try to relax, go into a trance, and ask what time feels right for you. Many times, our GD, Father Satan, or even ourselves know the answer, and it will come to us.

But, if you want, I can use the info you had posted, and I can do an approximate chart, we'll say you were born at 2:30am, since that's in the middle of midnight and you posted somewhere else about 5am. It wont be 100% accurate, but it WILL give you a good idea. I have nothing major planned for today, so I have free time, and it will give me more practice. I'll email you in a bit :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back