Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ask Satan Upgraded

ApolloAbove [JG]

Head of IT
Website
apolloabove.org
Ask Satan has been upgraded. This new design was done by SS users Maelstrom and Sonne. During the upgrade, I accidentally wiped the previous system while trying to back it up. I ended up rebuilding it from scratch, which turned out to be a real blessing, as the old system was very cumbersome, insecure, and somewhat difficult to moderate. Ask Satan was also one of the oldest sites! Definitely in need of some cleanup, which has now been done. This is also why the question numbering reset.

The Ask Satan sub-forum also supports "tags" or "categories" now, and your question now requires a category when submitting. This helps other SS find interesting questions and also can help veteran SS answer important or interesting topics. After submitting a question, it goes into review by the JGs. You will get a question number as well. Once approved, your question will show up in the Ask Satan sub-forum, so keep an eye out.

If you find any weird technical issues, let me know, or if you have design feedback, send it to either Sonne or Maelstrom. I am also requesting technical SS to attempt to break the site and get back to me on it.

Thank you

Ask Satan has been upgraded. This new design was done by SS users Maelstrom and Sonne. During the upgrade, I accidentally wiped the previous system while trying to back it up. I ended up rebuilding it from scratch, which turned out to be a real blessing, as the old system was very cumbersome, insecure, and somewhat difficult to moderate. Ask Satan was also one of the oldest sites! Definitely in need of some cleanup, which has now been done. This is also why the question numbering reset.

The Ask Satan sub-forum also supports "tags" or "categories" now, and your question now requires a category when submitting. This helps other SS find interesting questions and also can help veteran SS answer important or interesting topics. After submitting a question, it goes into review by the JGs. You will get a question number as well. Once approved, your question will show up in the Ask Satan sub-forum, so keep an eye out.

If you find any weird technical issues, let me know, or if you have design feedback, send it to either Sonne or Maelstrom. I am also requesting technical SS to attempt to break the site and get back to me on it.

Thank you
Also Satanisgod.org got an update from what I saw.

Thank you
The new UX/UI is very modern and sleek, good job to everyone involved, whether backend or frontend!

Only suggestion I have, would be to make the inside of the FAQ boxes clickable instead of having to click on the arrow, for better UX

Let's all try our best to improve the site and community 🙌

It looks absolutely lovely and beautiful!!

Thank you all for your hardwork!

Looks awesome! Thank you everyone who contributed!!

I saw that not all questions have tags to them? Is it something person has to pick before posting the question or do mods sort them while reviewing the question?
As of now it is manual tagging but I finished the auto-tagging system and will make that live soon. They should all have categories.

I only now noticed this tag, completely randomly too, I don't think I ever got a notification or I completely missed it.
Why not, I could give it a try. Penetration testing can be fun.
But I am not a penetration tester, I don't have the full means or knowledge to do it. I am a developer, which is different.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back