Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ask All Questions Here! New members

Druas said:
Darkspirit said:
Druas said:
Does the salt water foot soaking technique work on the aura?

How much of the subtle system depicted here is accurate?
Sahaja-yoga-chakra-chart.png

They say to use an earth touching mudra with your left hand to work on Ida Nadi and then put the left hand to the air to use ether element on Pingala?

Are those seven chakras? If yes they are totally wrong, another error is the nadis, the nadis start at the same height ... there are many errors, I don't know how reliable the information from this source is.

Yes in that system those are the 7 chakras. Every chakra is placed along the nadis as well to make a feminine and masculine pair. Only the Sahasrara has no left or right side. The nadis cross over at the Agnya and as you noticed the right Muladhara is isolated and exists as a foundational center.

This Guru taught that Kundalini only rises at the authority of Ganesha, the resident deity of the Mhuladhara which sits below the Sacrum. Kundalini does not pass through the Muladhara in her system. She was abused and mistreated horribly by her family members and no one in that Yoga ever spoke about it and I ended up leaving them (the founder had already taken her Samadhi).

She also taught that Kundalini is a personal motherly energy, very gentle and felt as cool breeze by the nervous system. You will feel a cool breeze on your hand, that is coming from your fontanelle bone. I still feel a deep reverence to this woman.

To understand better, this information does not match those described on Jos's website, the chakra that do not have the male or female component and the fourth and not the seventh, the seventh has, and is the first. Kundalini resides in the first chakra (which in the figure is in the second) and then is fiery when it rises. I don't want to argue much about this as you can see for yourself what I say.

Henu the Great said:
1. Sagittarius Jupiter
2. Aries & Leo Jupiter

Other signs are better for other things, but can also be used if you so wish.

Yesterday, I had a job interview in a good atmosphere. It was void moon, but the whole interview was encouraging. I should have results in a week or two. What can I do until then? For example, can I do RTR with the aim of getting hired? It would be a fantastic job and a solution to my problems. I asked Satan that the FRTR I did yesterday and today would help me achieve this goal.

Cosmic6999 said:
How y'all say that they have enemies here how we know who true?
I been a satanist for 2 years and still nothing third eye no feeling energy no.
It's like what's the point should I walk away

Don't go away. Doing RTR really helps.

What Henu the Great advised helped me: I wrote down everything in detail, my problems and requests, and told Satan.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=369829 time=1656349433 user_id=21286]
Cosmic6999 said:
How y'all say that they have enemies here how we know who true?
I been a satanist for 2 years and still nothing third eye no feeling energy no.
It's like what's the point should I walk away

This can be based on astrological factors and on the training methods you use. Beyond that, you have strengthened yourself in other areas, so it should be easier to return and strengthen your third eye.

You could get upset and walk away, but then what? 1 day passes, 10 days pass... What occupies your time? Just video games? You will find that you will want to do something spiritual again, and then you will be back here. Although you may be frustrated, it is best not to drop everything.

Not sure what you mean about enemies. You can see how Jews act towards Satanists or Satan, and you can see how people troll on the forums to waste our time or cause confusion. That is how you know they are hostile to you.

-----------

For the third eye/6th chakra, you need to empower it, clean it, AND use it. Even then, it will take time to get it to a proficient level, but you should at least notice it feeling stronger.

Therefore, you should use a mantra on the third eye, like Thaum. Do this perhaps 3x every day. Program the energy to improve your third eye (meaning empower, open, or tune it), in a positive manner.

Then, spend 5 minutes looking through your third eye into the astral around you (like looking through your forehead). You may not see much, but just focus as if you are trying hard to see anything. Alternatively, you can look at one of your chakras. Try to see the details of the chakra as best as you can. This is how you train your sight.

For your 6th eye, keep it clean (along with your third eye), and also empower it with either Yaum or Sowilo. Do this with perhaps 3x or 10x repetitions. Like always, do not start on a VoC moon for any new working or exercise. This will further improve your astral senses and intuition.

-----------

As far as feeling energy, this will come as you work on your spiritual advancement. However, to specifically train this, you should try the Directing Energy meditation.

Cosmic6999 said:
Also I want to go within myself and it's hard I cleanse and cleanse everyday. And it seems like my emotions getting worse. What do I do is void meditation is the main important

Keep cleansing, you are doing well. If it is hard for you, try to raise more energy. Chant Surya or Sowilo many times beforehand, or chant it directly onto the chakra you are cleaning. This should make it easier to clean.

Emotional stress can come from many areas. Dirty chakras are only one cause, but the main cause could be astrological factors. If you have a weakened Sun energy, this may make you feel weak. A weakened moon can also hurt your emotional condition. You can have a naturally weak emotional state, or it could be caused by astrological transits.

In the short term, make sure you are also empowering your chakras, which will help this. Even with a weak Sun, for example, if you empower your solar chakra, then you should feel at least a little better.

If the problem is bad enough, I would recommend doing a larger working for this. It would help to know your specific astrology, but otherwise, I would do something simple like Sowilo and Wunjo together, programmed to permanently improve your emotional condition, in a positive manner for you.

For your last question, yes Void meditation is very important. Try to do at least 10 minutes every day, or more if you have time. If this is too much, you can split it into smaller sessions, like 5 minutes or 2.5 minutes.

Good luck!

Thanks it's just been difficult for me lately like off and on and my astrology
Wise.
I tried the one on the site didn't work so I don't even know

Also what is good position to meditate in?
It's been difficult you know I want to be that warrior in Satan.

Also I had a dream that it was a war going on
It was the vatican. And they was attacking me and watching me.

I burst into blue flames and they said that I am the son of Satan.

And they had this female who told me she will help me.

What does that mean ? Please answer the one on the very top please.

Darkspirit said:
Druas said:
Darkspirit said:
Are those seven chakras? If yes they are totally wrong, another error is the nadis, the nadis start at the same height ... there are many errors, I don't know how reliable the information from this source is.

Yes in that system those are the 7 chakras. Every chakra is placed along the nadis as well to make a feminine and masculine pair. Only the Sahasrara has no left or right side. The nadis cross over at the Agnya and as you noticed the right Muladhara is isolated and exists as a foundational center.

This Guru taught that Kundalini only rises at the authority of Ganesha, the resident deity of the Mhuladhara which sits below the Sacrum. Kundalini does not pass through the Muladhara in her system. She was abused and mistreated horribly by her family members and no one in that Yoga ever spoke about it and I ended up leaving them (the founder had already taken her Samadhi).

She also taught that Kundalini is a personal motherly energy, very gentle and felt as cool breeze by the nervous system. You will feel a cool breeze on your hand, that is coming from your fontanelle bone. I still feel a deep reverence to this woman.

To understand better, this information does not match those described on Jos's website, the chakra that do not have the male or female component and the fourth and not the seventh, the seventh has, and is the first. Kundalini resides in the first chakra (which in the figure is in the second) and then is fiery when it rises. I don't want to argue much about this as you can see for yourself what I say.

I didn't know you felt like we were arguing... yeah it's cool no need to go any further. I'm here now with 10 years of void meditation under my belt and other spiritual gains. I did the full frtr today and been getting in the summer solstice ritual let's fuckin goo

Cosmic6999 said:

Burmese sitting is good. Experiment with cushions to sit up straight. If you need to correct a slouch then push your belly forward and tuck your chin if your head feels unstable from that movement.

Also this is more of a martial arts tangent but I was coached recently to do seiza in a different manner. It's supposed to lower your body more for biophysical advantage and yes if you can do this and be comfortable, and incorporate martial principal into daily movement (in general), you will generate more bioelectrical charge from greater myofascial development.

https://domoa.memberclicks.net/assets/2019Spring/2019Presentations/Thursday/Koss_FASCIA_BIOELECTRICITY_VIBRATION_pics.pdf

I don't mean to overstep as a newcomer by contributing a bit more authoritatively toned than I ought to so feel free to take anything I say with a grain of salt.

Dark Lawyer said:
Yesterday, I had a job interview in a good atmosphere. It was void moon, but the whole interview was encouraging. I should have results in a week or two. What can I do until then? For example, can I do RTR with the aim of getting hired? It would be a fantastic job and a solution to my problems. I asked Satan that the FRTR I did yesterday and today would help me achieve this goal.
Life happens all the time. Not everything just stops working or turn out bad when certain placements happen.

Personally when we talk talk about doing spiritual warfare I understand the ramifications to be very pressing so I would not ask for exchange for doing it anymore, but I see no reason why it should not work in general, at least to a point. I could compare it to asking more allovance from parents by taking trash out every day for a week. The trash has to be taken out anyway, otherwise it will pile up, smell bad and eventually causes diseases. After a point, we have grown and more is expected from us than to ask more allovance by doing simple tasks. I hope you understand.

What would I do? Well, I would have the mindset set all the time to do all I can. This is not something specific after a thing or two, but overall always striving for more. So, doing whatever you can do to grow yourself in some way which would make you more and better in one way or another is something that would ultimately help you and others around you.

Anyway, good for you. I hope the best for you.

Cosmic6999 said:

When you meditate your spine should be straight, so it can be either in sitting position on a chair, or legs crossed, half-lotus or lotus pose in the ground or lastly but not leastly you can meditate lying on your back. All of these positions have their ups and downs and as we are physically individual not every method works the same for everyone. For example, when you lie on your back it can be problematic if you fall asleep. Training done, this should not occur anymore, but it's something that usually can happen to an untrained mind.

Your dream sounds interesting. Obviously we are in a war, and each and every Spiritual Satanist has a role to play. We are being guided and helped by not only by each other, but also by higher beings, immortals.

Henu the Great said:
Life happens all the time. Not everything just stops working or turn out bad when certain placements happen.

Personally when we talk talk about doing spiritual warfare I understand the ramifications to be very pressing so I would not ask for exchange for doing it anymore, but I see no reason why it should not work in general, at least to a point. I could compare it to asking more allovance from parents by taking trash out every day for a week. The trash has to be taken out anyway, otherwise it will pile up, smell bad and eventually causes diseases. After a point, we have grown and more is expected from us than to ask more allovance by doing simple tasks. I hope you understand.

What would I do? Well, I would have the mindset set all the time to do all I can. This is not something specific after a thing or two, but overall always striving for more. So, doing whatever you can do to grow yourself in some way which would make you more and better in one way or another is something that would ultimately help you and others around you.

Anyway, good for you. I hope the best for you.

Thank you!

I would have done the RTRs anyway. But I thought maybe I could ask for something like this, so that the RTR energy could help promote some current cause in addition to its original purpose.

Ok, I will not do anything concrete now, but wait in hope. I took your advice: I thought about and wrote down my situation in detail, then read it to Satan. Soon afterwards I was called in for this interview.

Does Jewish DNA show up in a Bene Israel Jew? What does it get called on an Ancestry test?

Henu the Great said:
Cosmic6999 said:

When you meditate your spine should be straight, so it can be either in sitting position on a chair, or legs crossed, half-lotus or lotus pose in the ground or lastly but not leastly you can meditate lying on your back. All of these positions have their ups and downs and as we are physically individual not every method works the same for everyone. For example, when you lie on your back it can be problematic if you fall asleep. Training done, this should not occur anymore, but it's something that usually can happen to an untrained mind.

Your dream sounds interesting. Obviously we are in a war, and each and every Spiritual Satanist has a role to play. We are being guided and helped by not only by each other, but also by higher beings, immortals.

I understand just was not understanding cause they say that cross leg effect you in a way.
That no energy flows.
That's what they say but it's some I don't I plenty of dreams of Satan.
And they saying I'm his son full blooded it's been difficult as hell for me.

Cosmic6999 said:
I understand just was not understanding cause they say that cross leg effect you in a way.
That no energy flows.
When there is not enough flexibility in hips then legs would feel uncomfortable in lotus pose or the pose could also not be possible to do. Use a position that fits yourself the best.

We are all children of Satan.

Henu the Great said:
Cosmic6999 said:
That no energy flows.
When there is not enough flexibility in hips then legs would feel uncomfortable in lotus pose or the pose could also not be possible to do. Use a position that fits yourself the best.

We are all children of Satan.

I could add that a good book on stretching is called The Permanent Pain Cure.

New here, in case you’re all wondering the Antichrist aka Lucifer (in his wingless form) has one eye, his left eye, his right eye is deformed. There is the saying “The One Eyed Man Is King”. You can get an eyepatch and cover one eye if you want to in reverence to him though you don’t need to literally pluck out one eye (DON’T). (Covering the right eye with an eyepatch is more preferrable because that is what the Antichrist has). We are against Islam because of the lies that they have said about Lucifer, that he is “ugly” and calling him falsely “The Dajjal”, etc. If you want to get high ranks of satanism join Freemasonry or Illuminati or the order of the eastern star.

LiquidSnake999 said:
New here, in case you’re all wondering the Antichrist aka Lucifer (in his wingless form) has one eye, his left eye, his right eye is deformed. There is the saying “The One Eyed Man Is King”. You can get an eyepatch and cover one eye if you want to in reverence to him though you don’t need to literally pluck out one eye (DON’T). (Covering the right eye with an eyepatch is more preferrable because that is what the Antichrist has). We are against Islam because of the lies that they have said about Lucifer, that he is “ugly” and calling him falsely “The Dajjal”, etc. If you want to get high ranks of satanism join Freemasonry or Illuminati or the order of the eastern star.
Hahaha, thanks for the laugh. :lol: You are free to LARP with your group of ignoramus and do worthless rituals. However, none of that fits here.

You are also free to study what JoS has to offer, which in all likelyhood surpasses what you are given by your LARPing buddies. In just a few months, or years, depending on you, you can establish spirtual skills that very few possess, all with the info available from JoS, under guidance of Gods. Discard the Gods, and you are target practice for some nasty beings out there. But who am I talking to. You guys are in bed with Jews and the like. Too bad, so sad.

LiquidSnake999 said:

New member if you have any questions make them, but if you want to share any of your beliefs or ideologies I would kindly ask you to do so elsewhere and not here.

LiquidSnake999 said:

Exactly. A new member knows more about Satan than we do...

... i agree grief, shame.... does feel like beings siphoning off energy...

Hail Satan!

EnkiUK55 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
Artoria Pendragon said:
I was thinking today, that perhaps anger isn’t a negative emotion… it's positive. Whereas fear, guilt, shame, grief are all negative….

What are you thoughts about Anger?

Anger is useful when directed at a cause. Black magic, RTRs, and such. Repressed and residual anger can be debilitating though.

I would say shame and grief are useless, but guilt is not necessarily negative, it can be a way of showing you what is right and wrong. Say your overweight and you try and lose weight but you have a day of eating like shit, you feel guilty after and that is a good thing.

Anger is a good emotion for me to get me going and myself together gee up etc.

Not good when I have a new court case coming up :roll: some1 took my pic asked him to delete he never end of story his phone got smashed with what they have defined as a "weapon".

Sometimes i have alot of pent up anger, although in this one this guy was just a major d1ckhead.

Greetings. Can someone's GD not be one listed on the JoS? Are the ones there the only Demons? I've heard somewhere that there are more Demons, just not of Satan. Is that correct?

xTaurus said:
Hey, this is a question for the more advanced people here; do you have any physical skills and/or abilities? If so, what kind and how much? I'm curious, but I personally don't really think so, since we're Spiritual Satanists, but I also saw this at the bottom of the page.

https://www.xavierduval.com/2021/05/robert-john-breaking-down-internal.html

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Greetings. Can someone's GD not be one listed on the JoS? Are the ones there the only Demons? I've heard somewhere that there are more Demons, just not of Satan. Is that correct?
There are many Demons on Satan's side that aren't listed in the Goetia list from JoS

I just tried to ad lib a couple meditations and it felt powerful so I would like to describe what I did:
They are both variations of the Magnum Opus foundational meditation where you breathe into your Solar chakra.from the Base chakra

So instead of just exhaling after your attention is brought to your pineal, instead you will immediately return awareness to your root chakra and vibrate Laum on the exhale.

The second one is to inhale from the heart into your limbic area and then bring the attention to roughly 2 inches above your fontanelle bone and exhale as you would in the root to solar to pineal version.

Is that any good? At least not dangerous?

It's crazy cause it's like my energy fucking up and it's like man.
It's fucking crazy like why am I going through this shit.
I'm barely studying and damn

Greetings. Can someone tell me what's happening? I'm a very beginner, and not the best person to explain things :|
In my timezone it is early morning. Since yesterday's morning, my meditations went astray. Previously I felt I was progressing. Like today better than yesterday, tomorrow better than today. But I have come to not feel their effect at all - like I'm barely doing them or like it's some kind of mental exercise. But I know it's not since I've had days when I was amazed at how they worked!
It all comes with bad sleep - I only remember bad dreams or uncomfortable dreams and then wake up tired or dizzy.
It started in such a morning when I felt bad (physically and emotionally and barely got out of bed) And in the morning meditation that followed it, guess what, can't visualize, can't keep the intruding thoughts at bay, can't do anything without feeling disabled because no matter how hard I try it half-works or less, like I'm some kind of careless or undecided folk that now discovered they have Chakras.
And from that moment, I couldn't get back to the level I was before, and I'm not even supposed to execute them the same but to improve!
I insisted, I waited a day because I thought it's just a bad session, not all sessions will go perfectly but no session until now went barely well so I'm writing now, maybe early, to stop whatever it is before it takes on more of my future sessions.
So I feel like they're all empty, thus I found it just not to advance in my day streak because these can't really be counted as meditation, although I tried. As if I didn't know how to do them. Like day 1 all over again.
But this doesn't seem natural. I mean, I know I can do them. Why can't I? I don't think my abilities have been "magically reversed to day 0".
What caused this?

Is there any advanced workings I can do before traveling in bad weather?
And what's the proper respectful way of seeking help and presence of the gods and my GD in case things start going drastically bad during the travel?

Greetings.
Has anyone felt slight nausea and headache when performing meditations? Or maybe I'm straining my eye muscles.. :geek:

Cosmic6999 said:
It's crazy cause it's like my energy fucking up and it's like man.
It's fucking crazy like why am I going through this shit.
I'm barely studying and damn

damn jit thats brazy likee dont fzk up ur energy init. and its nuts how ur goin thru shit. why cant u just go around it instead.

and wat study was never meant for u anyway?????????? or if it is meant for u then like. do it lazy cunt

SwiftCreek said:
How can Satan help me become a better and successfull musician.
Besides believing in myself, and doing the work.
Is it meditation ?
Chakra healing ?
Black Magic ?
I know it's not hollywood bull snot of selling my soul.
Thanks Joy of Satan, Hail Satan !

u might wanna summon a demon to help:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONOLATRY.html

amdusias:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONIV.html/index.html#AMDUSIAS

azazel:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Azazel.html

also some runes can help. like using Fehu or something idk shrug.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

idk how black magik would help l o l

Hebi666 said:
Is there any advanced workings I can do before traveling in bad weather?
And what's the proper respectful way of seeking help and presence of the gods and my GD in case things start going drastically bad during the travel?

Greetings. I personally don't know a specific advanced working for this purpose (but don't take my word for it, maybe it is), maybe you can create a custom one, using Runes (note, I'm not advanced with them, these ideas may not be accurate): like Raidho , the rune of travel & physical endurance, Algiz and Berkano for protection, maybe even Sowilo for the confidence it would bestow you so you wouldn't doubt the working and be afraid during that day and for the shielding powers (btw it also is the Rune of the Sun the exact opposite of bad weather) and to activate the other Runes affirming afterwards something like: "I am completely protected and safe from any and all influences of the weather when I am travelling to and back from (insert location here)" You could also put the date but maybe that would make the affirmation too long. You shouldn't affirm: "of any and all influences of the bad weather" , because your scope isn't to actually experience bad weather. By saying 'weather" you're covering all types of weather.
Well, it's written on the JoS that vibrating words of power is the most effective way to materialize something so I suppose that if done well it can be strong enough.
My opinion here, in the weekly ritual before the travel day, can't you also write to Satan that in case things go drastically bad you would appreciate physical protection from Him? I guess it is a health concern you have, and I don't think that would be disrespectful, because you're not asking them to keep the weather sunny so you can enjoy the view. Specify your reasonable motive, and I think health counts.
I would also advise to keep your AoP high.
Hope it helps.

I wanted to ask my question here on
What does this path mean? And how to walk this path?

Question 2:
How can I think like a ss and how to become a ss?

Greetings.
Has anyone felt slight nausea and headache when performing meditations? Or maybe I'm straining my eye muscles.. :geek:

Is depending of the meditation you make... if you work for the third eye or the seventh chakra is possible to have that symptoms, but is not recommended to forced any muscle...if you meditate for other is possible the problem is the long time of meditation or something other external.

My Guardian is Lamia and isnt listed.

Greetings.
When I first heard that we can use ouiija boards safely I was so enthusiastic and rushed that I bought one on the spot before figuring out I could make one myself. And now I'm stuck with an expensive and fancy board, that doesn't feel right when I try to practice with it. I don't know why. I don't see this as being mine. It feels wrong to use it. It's like the difference between carving runes in crystals yourself versus buying crystals that are already carved. Like, why would you do the second one when you can do them yourself? That's the logic.
It didn't come out of nowhere. I didn't receive it without my knowledge so I would think "it's a sign" . I bought it in a bad decision so I have no reason to keep it. Should I still keep it and try to accomodate to it or should I craft myself one like I would have wanted in the first place? Maybe my response is just a temporary new item tantrum and this board is equally fit to be used but I'm thinking, maybe trying to work with an item I'm not compatible with will prevent my advancement.
Now I also feel bad for the wasted money.
And, in case I make myself a new one. Just as a pendulum can be made out of a ring and a string according to the website, so can a board be made of what materials are available?

Greetings. I wonder why don't all the runes have a gem listed next to them on the JoS page? https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html
The web doesn't provide accurate results. So I can't figure out the gems I should buy in the future to carve 9 of them.
Lately I've so many questions that this thread will say I'm abusing it :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back