Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ask All Questions Here! New members

Stormblood said:
SeekerOfTruth666 said:
Stormblood said:
No, the Gods won't allow this. Also, angels are thoughtforms. Thoughtforms can attach and influence but not possess.

Spiritual attacks for sure happens. How can we help?

Thanks Stormblood!

It's a very long and complicated situation which I cannot go into details here. That's why yesterday I contacted Henu via email and I explained to him what's happening with more details. He gave me some good advice regarding the matter.

As Henu mentioned, the enemy is in the works with this whole thing. For now we are dealing with it. I'll let you know if things escalate.

In the meantime, i can forward you the email I sent to Henu if that's okay with you. I'd need your email address though.

If Henu has given you good advice, I'm glad to hear that and there is no need for you to forward anything.

No worries. Thanks brother!
Hail Satan!

I've been here(and the main site) on and off for the last 10 years. I'm just trying to get refocused but can't seem to find a way to do so. I feel like I've in a way, lost that fire. Any pointers or guidance would be appreciated.

DerTeufel said:
I've been here(and the main site) on and off for the last 10 years. I'm just trying to get refocused but can't seem to find a way to do so. I feel like I've in a way, lost that fire. Any pointers or guidance would be appreciated.

Maybe you haven't understood the opportunity you have been given? If you've been on and off for 10 years then I assume you know what we are all about here. In a sermon HPC said that a lot of people open the door to this path yet fail to walk through it for one reason or another. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. You can start small and build your way up. Study and application is what needs to be done.

The original american flags stars represented the 13 chakras as well as the 13 colonies right?

Hesffcs115 said:
The original american flags stars represented the 13 chakras as well as the 13 colonies right?

Wow, didn't notice that before. Also the USA have 50 states right which corresponds to Lord Baalzebul's holy number 50.

I made this account just so I can ask this thing.

Some guy told me that Army of Bosnia & Herzegovina (bosniaks) control the northern part of the Astral Plane.
I am just wondering if this is true, because I cannot find any resources online,

Thank you.

How much of a negative effect can an icon in the house have? The point is that in my apartment there is an ancient icon that I can't throw away or break, because it's not mine. Are there any ways to completely block it, etc.?

Liojedi said:

Some guy told me that Army of Bosnia & Herzegovina (bosniaks) control the northern part of the Astral Plane.
I am just wondering if this is true, because I cannot find any resources online,

Thank you.

Where did you get this info? Seems like a joke to me. :lol:

sublimestatanist said:
Cosmic6999 said:
Hey hoodedcobra Hp I have a question I know we in charge of our own life,
I know we have responsibilities to do
Power meditation,

This is the question would Satan let us fall weak like would he let us get off our journey,
Like say if the things attacking us and stuff you know

I can speak from experience here. I had about a year of doing absolutely no mediation and focusing on learning/reading only while smoking cannabis everyday. I was pretty lost and confused at that time, not knowing what philosophy was right or wrong. In spite of this, I saw Satan early one morning (I woke up from a deep sleep at 3 AM which never happens).

No matter where you are in life so long as you performed the dedication ritual, Satan will always be there looking out for you. I never experienced any nightmares after dedicating and I honestly believe I was protected from spiritual attacks.
The only time he can't help you is if you consciously open yourself up to other entities, such as praying to YHVH.

Satan doesn't think like we do. He doesn't think about our past as being a precursor to our future. He sees that we are on a long journey and (if we're open) he helps guide us to the right path.

Well how come me and my brother constantly coming across different information sources,
And other things as well mix information following the wrong journey or whatever so too say I don’t know what to believe it’s so much going on like i don’t know or have no idea I’m lost and the creator never came to me ever

Cosmic6999 said:
Well how come me and my brother constantly coming across different information sources,
And other things as well mix information following the wrong journey or whatever so too say I don’t know what to believe it’s so much going on like i don’t know or have no idea I’m lost and the creator never came to me ever

I think a big part of it has to do with how we frame our mind. If you're focused on improving yourself the most you can everyday (be it through meditation, learning, understanding yourself better, truth-seeking, etc) and you believe Satan is our God and creator, then he will be more keen on providing you with guidance. Most likely it won't be in a way that can be seen or even understood but it's there.

Maybe you hear about something on the radio that triggers your mind a certain way. Like, for example, you hear about major accidents/tragedies and you think of how life is so unpredictable, that people can just die for no reason. Perhaps you then realize how much time you have in life and how 1 day can feel like a lifetime. Satan can often influence how we receive information. It's not about what we learn but about how we feel and react to it.
When he appeared to me I honestly had no clue what he looked like. I wondered to myself, was that an angel or Satan? After seeing a few pictures later on I knew it was him and this is what set me steadfast on this journey. Maybe I was still slightly dreaming, sure, but I don't believe it. He only appeared for a second or two but I could feel the warmth and love he emanated.

I felt this not long ago after feeling depressed, which almost never happens. I knew he was around because I was dedicated to improving myself everyday and I would praise him constantly for everything good (thank you Satan for the sun, etc). Doing this strengthens our connection to him because anything good in this world IS of Satan, not that filthy YHVH god of the bible which really is reptillian and gray aliens. "They" only use positive things as a trick to get people addicted to their "program". (Such as miracles, etc). When xians praise the good things being the result of their fake parasite god, they are literally blaspheming Satan, cursing themselves and giving more power to the enemy.

At this time I thought it was a sign of weakness to allow Satan in or to even pray to him while feeling petty and weak. I asked him "what should I do?" I could feel an energetic force behind me and I struggled to open myself up but when I did he touched me with a love so great that my depression vanished. After opening up fully later on that day I had tears of joy. Sometimes all we need is to cry. I seriously hadn't cried for many years at that point.

When we only focus on negative aspects in our lives that's all we get back. This has to do with manifesting energy and creating affirmations. Over-time this compounds and becomes reality. If we do this to ourselves we are literally walking away from Satan and his path for us. If I were him I wouldn't waste my time on people like that. This may sound harsh but understand, Satan is at war with the enemy and only offers help to those who try to be as independent as humanely possible while still believing (having faith) in him.

Conversely, if you work on taking pride in your accomplishments and loving yourself you will become happier, more resilient and successful. I think mindfulness is important here. Even small accomplishments, like feeding the dog or cleaning, are still accomplishments. People have been conditioned to see these things as nuisances that take up our time when in reality they can ground us and make our life worth living.

My advice is don't allow yourself to feel stuck. If you start to feel this way, find things that inspire you and activate the right (creative) brain. Don't over-focus on left (logical) brain activities. Some good right-brain activities are music, singing, art, cooking, socializing, taking long walks, meditating, exercising, playing sports or video games and thinking deeply/philosophically. For this last part it's crucial that you think of the big picture and not the small details. As well, you need a balance of both sides of your brain. Don't allow one to take over the other. Instead, seek to engage both sides alternately and as needed throughout each day.

Always remember that Satan's path for us is self empowerment. This means we must always strengthen ourselves first and take on the world second. Also (I can't stress this enough) always find ways to love yourself. Satan loves us more than we can ever know, so loving ourselves is the least we can do to show that we love him. He's our creator and we are more amazing than we give ourselves credit for. A good start for us to show our love for him is to love his creations. Seek out the good in what he has created and focus on that. We still need to recognize the evil of the world but it's just as important that we see the good and weigh it against the bad. Just think; Satan, the Demons and we are all winning the war. It's a long war (beyond human conception) yet it will determine the future of this planet. Just because things may seem bad for a period of time doesn't mean they won't improve. We should always look at the big picture to regain focus.

I hope this gives you some understanding. Satanism isn't about right/wrong or black/white. It's about self discovery and growth. This is almost always painful but we become incredibly strong because of it. It's just like working out... suffer now, thrive later. Satanism focuses on long-term happiness over short-term happiness.

Cosmic6999 said:

I forgot to emphasize one thing; there is no true right and wrong in the sense of growth/development, but there are objective truths. For instance, it is wrong to hurt an animal. It's also wrong to seek revenge for something small and petty. We should only punish others when they continue to do things that are detrimental and where no other course of action proves effective.

As it's also been stated endlessly here, ethic Jews are not humans but rather alien hybrids of the enemy. This (along with all the wrong-doings of Christianity/Catholicism and Judaism) are what RTRs fight against.

Liojedi said:

Thank you.

No.

I am curious: in online activism, are your comments taken into account more if your nickname is female?
Maybe they are more open to your comments?
In online video games it works.

FuckYu_666 said:
I am curious: in online activism, are your comments taken into account more if your nickname is female?
I have actually tried that some times, and from my experience it doesn't really matter here. If they aren't ready to understand the information it wont matter what your name is. You still get reported, banned and so on. But if people are ready to wake up, they will accept your information and study it regardless if you're a male or female, all this has happened in both male and female accounts. So I really don't think there is that sort of pattern here.

FuckYu_666 said:

Since female players are much rarer in video games than male players, most (or almost all) women get more attention in games. There is nothing wrong with that, not only in games but in real life women should get more attention, they deserve it.

Can I offer my body to Aphrodite ?
Similar to consecrating an altar, can the human body serve the same function?
" In Hinduism, nyasa is a Tantric ritual that involves a series of touches in specific locations on the body. This is done by a "seer," or rishi, who chants a specific mantra to “place” it on a body part. It is thought that this ritual imparts the presence of a deity in the body, or makes the body of the individual more divine. In Sanksrit, nyasa means “placing” or “touching.” "
Do such practices exist for other pantheons?

Hoodedcobra you been here so what progress you made

You unlock different abilities?
You communicate with demons?

How often you meditate are you in the advanced meditation?

How come white don’t like black people?

sublimestatanist said:
Cosmic6999 said:

I forgot to emphasize one thing; there is no true right and wrong in the sense of growth/development, but there are objective truths. For instance, it is wrong to hurt an animal. It's also wrong to seek revenge for something small and petty. We should only punish others when they continue to do things that are detrimental and where no other course of action proves effective.

As it's also been stated endlessly here, ethic Jews are not humans but rather alien hybrids of the enemy. This (along with all the wrong-doings of Christianity/Catholicism and Judaism) are what RTRs fight against.

I understand I think

sublimestatanist said:
Cosmic6999 said:

I think a big part of it has to do with how we frame our mind. If you're focused on improving yourself the most you can everyday (be it through meditation, learning, understanding yourself better, truth-seeking, etc) and you believe Satan is our God and creator, then he will be more keen on providing you with guidance. Most likely it won't be in a way that can be seen or even understood but it's there.

Maybe you hear about something on the radio that triggers your mind a certain way. Like, for example, you hear about major accidents/tragedies and you think of how life is so unpredictable, that people can just die for no reason. Perhaps you then realize how much time you have in life and how 1 day can feel like a lifetime. Satan can often influence how we receive information. It's not about what we learn but about how we feel and react to it.
When he appeared to me I honestly had no clue what he looked like. I wondered to myself, was that an angel or Satan? After seeing a few pictures later on I knew it was him and this is what set me steadfast on this journey. Maybe I was still slightly dreaming, sure, but I don't believe it. He only appeared for a second or two but I could feel the warmth and love he emanated.

I felt this not long ago after feeling depressed, which almost never happens. I knew he was around because I was dedicated to improving myself everyday and I would praise him constantly for everything good (thank you Satan for the sun, etc). Doing this strengthens our connection to him because anything good in this world IS of Satan, not that filthy YHVH god of the bible which really is reptillian and gray aliens. "They" only use positive things as a trick to get people addicted to their "program". (Such as miracles, etc). When xians praise the good things being the result of their fake parasite god, they are literally blaspheming Satan, cursing themselves and giving more power to the enemy.

At this time I thought it was a sign of weakness to allow Satan in or to even pray to him while feeling petty and weak. I asked him "what should I do?" I could feel an energetic force behind me and I struggled to open myself up but when I did he touched me with a love so great that my depression vanished. After opening up fully later on that day I had tears of joy. Sometimes all we need is to cry. I seriously hadn't cried for many years at that point.

When we only focus on negative aspects in our lives that's all we get back. This has to do with manifesting energy and creating affirmations. Over-time this compounds and becomes reality. If we do this to ourselves we are literally walking away from Satan and his path for us. If I were him I wouldn't waste my time on people like that. This may sound harsh but understand, Satan is at war with the enemy and only offers help to those who try to be as independent as humanely possible while still believing (having faith) in him.

Conversely, if you work on taking pride in your accomplishments and loving yourself you will become happier, more resilient and successful. I think mindfulness is important here. Even small accomplishments, like feeding the dog or cleaning, are still accomplishments. People have been conditioned to see these things as nuisances that take up our time when in reality they can ground us and make our life worth living.

My advice is don't allow yourself to feel stuck. If you start to feel this way, find things that inspire you and activate the right (creative) brain. Don't over-focus on left (logical) brain activities. Some good right-brain activities are music, singing, art, cooking, socializing, taking long walks, meditating, exercising, playing sports or video games and thinking deeply/philosophically. For this last part it's crucial that you think of the big picture and not the small details. As well, you need a balance of both sides of your brain. Don't allow one to take over the other. Instead, seek to engage both sides alternately and as needed throughout each day.

Always remember that Satan's path for us is self empowerment. This means we must always strengthen ourselves first and take on the world second. Also (I can't stress this enough) always find ways to love yourself. Satan loves us more than we can ever know, so loving ourselves is the least we can do to show that we love him. He's our creator and we are more amazing than we give ourselves credit for. A good start for us to show our love for him is to love his creations. Seek out the good in what he has created and focus on that. We still need to recognize the evil of the world but it's just as important that we see the good and weigh it against the bad. Just think; Satan, the Demons and we are all winning the war. It's a long war (beyond human conception) yet it will determine the future of this planet. Just because things may seem bad for a period of time doesn't mean they won't improve. We should always look at the big picture to regain focus.

I hope this gives you some understanding. Satanism isn't about right/wrong or black/white. It's about self discovery and growth. This is almost always painful but we become incredibly strong because of it. It's just like working out... suffer now, thrive later. Satanism focuses on long-term happiness over short-term happiness.

Thanks maybe I need more of this see the things is that I need to get in contact with the gods but it seems as if nothing playing out

Hi guys,

I want to know whether there are any Hindu gods equivalent to satanic gods as I come from a Hindu family.

Regards,
BabySatan

Cosmic6999 said:
We White SS are not like your everyday brainwashed Whites. We do not have animosity toward other races (especially toward another SS), but rather, toward degeneracy regardless of the race.

Our common enemy is responsible for brainwashing common people against each other. It would serve you well to clear this confusion out of your head.

Cosmic6999 said:

It's "some whites" not all whites. The enemy has created both factions: the overly tolerant that "like" everyone but in truth are just shallow people, and the overly intolerant who "don't like" people of other races. Here we have a third position that is given by knowledge and awareness, rather than nonsense from the enemy.

I am a little confused on the alternate nostril breathing what order is it supposed to be performed in?

Do I Need to do a special ritual to communicate with the gods, or can I just concentrate on a sigil of specific god; vibrate his name, and start talk to him? Many people say that the later is all you need for the gods to hear your mental thoughts, but than what's a purpose of ritaul then? Thanks

Woodlandman said:
Do I Need to do a special ritual to communicate with the gods, or can I just concentrate on a sigil of specific god; vibrate his name, and start talk to him? Many people say that the later is all you need for the gods to hear your mental thoughts, but than what's a purpose of ritaul then? Thanks

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ritual.html

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONOLATRY.html

Woodlandman said:
Both options are valid. Ritual is formal method and the other informal.

Henu the Great said:
Woodlandman said:
Both options are valid. Ritual is formal method and the other informal.

Is there a demon that specializes in remote killing, black arts, killing in general, that I could ask for guidance in those matters?

Woodlandman said:
Is there a demon that specializes in remote killing, black arts, killing in general, that I could ask for guidance in those matters?

No there is not. We don't do anything like that. And don't try to make any kind of curse like that because you are not able to separate it from yourself, and will be cursing yourself if you tried it.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Woodlandman said:

No there is not. We don't do anything like that. And don't try to make any kind of curse like that because you are not able to separate it from yourself, and will be cursing yourself if you tried it.

What do you mean? There is some info about black magic on joyofsatan website and ther is nothing stating that it is bad there. Remote killing is vastly practiced by military agencies on whole world, and I don't think it has to do anything with cursing, since you just project to the target and lower his frequencies etc.

Why can't i seperate a curse from myself? What's the point of cursing then?

In one of the articles by HPM, there was described how demons killed some jew by means of what would look like remote killing. I'd like to be able doing things like that. Hopefully, I will get my aswers when I will be done with 6 month warfare program.

Woodlandman said:

I'm not saying that nobody can seperate a curse from themself. Depending on the way the curse is being done and the type of energy, some people can do this. But I'm saying that you are not able to do this, especially as a beginner. And it is not something you should be playing with.

And you talking about this kind of thing sounds kind of like a fed honeypot. So I say forget about it because it's not something that you can do anyway, and it is not something that we promote here. We are not supportive of any violence.

Woodlandman said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
Woodlandman said:

What do you mean? There is some info about black magic on joyofsatan website and ther is nothing stating that it is bad there. Remote killing is vastly practiced by military agencies on whole world, and I don't think it has to do anything with cursing, since you just project to the target and lower his frequencies etc.

Why can't i seperate a curse from myself? What's the point of cursing then?

In one of the articles by HPM, there was described how demons killed some jew by means of what would look like remote killing. I'd like to be able doing things like that. Hopefully, I will get my aswers when I will be done with 6 month warfare program.

Black magick is not for beginners. It requires your awareness and certain other spiritual skills to have developed to advanced levels in order to be performed correctly and without repercussions. There are warnings on the website as well. Everyone who ignored has paid the consequences for it. Some are paying for them right now, without realising it, yet still preaching they are correct.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Have you tried to get him to start yoga and meditation? It would be a lot easier on you and your energy expenditure if he could try and help himself instead of letting you do all the work for him.
However if you must try, don't discount a basic AOP of white-gold around him. You could program his aura while he sleeps too - https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AURA.html. For example, get powered up and relaxed and visualize his aura with a color of your choice that pertains to what you want and affirm " My boyfriend (Name) is always making healthy and positive choices, now and continuously.

I have been thinking on a few things to try, I have been wanting to thank you but I have been also wanting to think of a good way to reply or for any questions first, and no; I haven't really mentioned that and I imagine that the general RTRs would be important as well. I will go ahead and try the other of what you've suggested since I believe today may be a good day to start. Thank you for the information.

I know that I have been asking for a bit and in another thread as well, but if it does come down to it; and I believe that to be the case here. Will I be able to do a binding spell to help someone else? From what I know, the walls in my boyfriend's house are not very thick at all and sound can easily pass through at times. I've already mentioned that there aren't any trees or any open area that he can go and I don't honestly believe that there may be another way. His family will likely wonder why if he tries to go outside and do it.

Can someone answer if it can be done or not to help someone else or if it can be done just in the mind?

One more thing on the binding spell of what he brought up was, would being interrupted and having to stop and respond to someone for a second destroy or disrupt the spell?

Stormblood said:
Cosmic6999 said:

It's "some whites" not all whites. The enemy has created both factions: the overly tolerant that "like" everyone but in truth are just shallow people, and the overly intolerant who "don't like" people of other races. Here we have a third position that is given by knowledge and awareness, rather than nonsense from the enemy.

Yeah but they raise upon that like literally

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back