Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ask All Questions Here! New members

Borealis said:
Hi, new member here. I'm just wondering what you guys here think about the blackpill? That female nature is inherently evil and needs to be kept in check by a strong patriarchy. For that reason, many in the blackpill community refer to females as "vaginal jews."

Although I find JoS to be very interesting, the fact that it was founded by a female is very concerning.
If you have a problem with that you need a good bit of deprogramming from enemy filth.

This is about meritocracy, not blindly looking at gender and making judgement based only on that.

Hesffcs115 said:
How do you dm people and can I get a link for the 6 month program? Thank you.
No dms are possible on this forum.

As for the program: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=53692

GoldenxChild1 said:
Player7 said:
What is Satana Dharma (Eternal Truth)?

Seriously?

I am often a just judge but this vexes me to no end.

What are you doing if not studying JOS and Meditating ?
I tried to search for it but couldn't find it anywhere on the JoS. An answer that explains what it is would be appreciated :shock:

Henu the Great said:
Borealis said:
Hi, new member here. I'm just wondering what you guys here think about the blackpill? That female nature is inherently evil and needs to be kept in check by a strong patriarchy. For that reason, many in the blackpill community refer to females as "vaginal jews."

Although I find JoS to be very interesting, the fact that it was founded by a female is very concerning.
If you have a problem with that you need a good bit of deprogramming from enemy filth.

This is about meritocracy, not blindly looking at gender and making judgement based only on that.

Hesffcs115 said:
No dms are possible on this forum.

As for the program: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=53692

Thank you Henu

Player7 said:
I tried to search for it but couldn't find it anywhere on the JoS. An answer that explains what it is would be appreciated :shock:
https://www.qwant.com/?q=Satana+Dharma

You really, really should also apply more effort on your quest for more info.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Silentwarrior said:
Hello!

I am needing help with the detaching of unwanted persons meditation. I'm going past the normal length of the meditation into the 40 days after. I'm stagnant with cutting the ties, the enemy is making me lose grip of my tool to cut off any ties or if I found the actual connection it would get me confused and make a "fake" connection for me to cut. Anyone have any advice that would help?
(I have found some posts from Ghost on vibrating runes for ansuz, munka and sowilo, thank you by the way Ghost!)

I appreciate anyone who answers and taking time to read this, thank you.

Hail Satan and his True Gods and Goddess`!

High Priestess Maxine specified that you need to make sure the connection you are cutting is 100% what you want. Otherwise you are wasting your valuable time.

If you are past 40 days with no results then it could be your bioelectricity is not strong enough.

It may simply be not enough time, aim for 80 or 90 days.

Make sure you are increasing your Witchpower through Pranayama and Yoga as the stronger you are the less the lag time.

Vibrate SATANAS VU VA VO before you start your working. It is a nice boost.
Thank you!!!!

Player7 said:
Silentwarrior said:
Hello!

I am needing help with the detaching of unwanted persons meditation. I'm going past the normal length of the meditation into the 40 days after. I'm stagnant with cutting the ties, the enemy is making me lose grip of my tool to cut off any ties or if I found the actual connection it would get me confused and make a "fake" connection for me to cut. Anyone have any advice that would help?
(I have found some posts from Ghost on vibrating runes for ansuz, munka and sowilo, thank you by the way Ghost!)

I appreciate anyone who answers and taking time to read this, thank you.

Hail Satan and his True Gods and Goddess`!
Ask Satan or other Gods to block the enemy from interfering with your rituals to give you space. As for the tool I'm assuming they're astral scissors, just do your best with it. Some people take 60 days or more to detach.
Thank you!

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Hesffcs115 said:
There is no DM on here. And I already gave you a link to download the 6 Month Program.

Lol sorry I submitted that more than once

A Topic About Spiders.

I know a few of us have spiders as familiars, even the Returning Curses mentions that, and as I've been more perceptive about them lately I have to ask.

To those that have familiar spiders and those that might have felt something from them:
care to share some tips or whatever may come as a teaching from having them around?
Did they somehow communicate with you showing you how to better meditate?
Did you somehow have a sudden realization about the astral when thinking or merging consciousness with a spider?

I've been collecting hints that are proving useful in sensing the astral and somehow even bettering my physical senses to a degree (not all senses, just one or two), so I've been wondering if I'm the only one that noticed this.

Pretty sure all natural creatures have got good tips to share if you listen enough.

Thanks for reading.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Lydia said:
I just randomly saw this. Height being strictly based on genetics is not true, there are people who are short yet have sons who are over 6 feet tall. Genetics is not the only factor when it comes to height, the diet of the person in childhood plays a role. I know a couple who are both quite short, yet their son is 6'2 or so (he's still young so might end up even taller). The parents did not have good diet when young, but they fed their son well as they had more money to do so than their parents did.

I also have seen a man who was 6', his wife's father and brothers were at least 6', yet their son was only 5'6. Interestingly, the son started drinking coffee from a young age and refused to eat vegetables so that may have been it.
True but its still a gamble. It’s better to not take a chance like this hoping for the best with bad genetic pairing. I also think even in modern times food intake and nutrition plays a bigger role with things such as height than previously thought even though there are probably very few people that didn’t reach their full height potential due to a bad diet.
People are not robots. Height is a very minimal thing, eugenetic should be based around how spiritual advanced you are and how healthy (which can be still fixed with magic). On top of this there is still other things like spell to make sure your kid will be healthy, strong and protected.

Henu the Great said:
Player7 said:
https://www.qwant.com/?q=Satana+Dharma

You really, really should also apply more effort on your quest for more info.
Thank you!

luis said:
Height is a very minimal thing,
No it isn’t. Do you think people would have taken Hitler seriously if he were a midget? Tall people are perceived as stronger, better, etc.

eugenetic should be based around how spiritual advanced you are and how healthy (which can be still fixed with magic). On top of this there is still other things like spell to make sure your kid will be healthy, strong and protected.
Unlike height you can not tangibly measure how advanced and spiritually capable someone is.

Spiritual eugenics should only be applied to the higher class such as SS while everyone is applied to height.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
luis said:
Height is a very minimal thing,
No it isn’t. Do you think people would have taken Hitler seriously if he were a midget? Tall people are perceived as stronger, better, etc.

eugenetic should be based around how spiritual advanced you are and how healthy (which can be still fixed with magic). On top of this there is still other things like spell to make sure your kid will be healthy, strong and protected.
Unlike height you can not tangibly measure how advanced and spiritually capable someone is.

Spiritual eugenics should only be applied to the higher class such as SS while everyone is applied to height.
There are many things more important than height, like the chart, if they are compatible. With normal people it will always be a gamble, with two good and best people there is always a chance that one of the kids may be worthless. Unfortunately without spirituality and astrology these things can happen.

Henu the Great said:
Borealis said:

We can make judgement based on race why can't we make judgement based on gender? The blackpill is not enemy filth. It's backed by science.

Hello everyone
it's weird my meditations seem to be in the automatic I lie in bed and already go into a trance unintentionally feel a very strong pressure between the eyebrows belt chacaras being triggered even without focusing on them
I see blue dots and a flash on the right side that comes and goes, my right eye opens and closes automatically
and often there is a light so intense that it dazzles even with my eyes closed and my room completely dark
have a reason?
thanks

Hi!! i hope you been having a nice day, im writing couse i have a question about this Spring Equinox, well my question here is that as i read, this is a very good moment to start new projects and things like that so, i dont have a good thing on mind to start in that moment but theres something that i really want to stop doing, ive been smoking unregulary for like 5 years, sometimes i leave it and come back :(

So my question is, can i use the nergy of the Spring Equinox to leave permanently smoking? if that is not the case i was thinking, can i use those energies to try to change the habit? like change it for maybe eat gums or something like that? i hope to have a true a helpfull answer

have a nice day and thank you for reading :)

Borealis said:
We can make judgement based on race why can't we make judgement based on gender? The blackpill is not enemy filth. It's backed by science.
Sure, genders have differences, but to say that females are what you described before is wrong.

This topic is for (usually simple) questions so if you want to have more discussion on the topic please create a thread for it.

balo666 said:
Hi!! i hope you been having a nice day, im writing couse i have a question about this Spring Equinox, well my question here is that as i read, this is a very good moment to start new projects and things like that so, i dont have a good thing on mind to start in that moment but theres something that i really want to stop doing, ive been smoking unregulary for like 5 years, sometimes i leave it and come back :(

So my question is, can i use the nergy of the Spring Equinox to leave permanently smoking? if that is not the case i was thinking, can i use those energies to try to change the habit? like change it for maybe eat gums or something like that? i hope to have a true a helpfull answer

have a nice day and thank you for reading :)
You can use any date on which moon is waning and in favorble position for endings. Look it out on SS Calendar.

More info:

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Timing.html

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/VOID.html

deds_scorpion said:
Hello everyone
it's weird my meditations seem to be in the automatic I lie in bed and already go into a trance unintentionally feel a very strong pressure between the eyebrows belt chacaras being triggered even without focusing on them
I see blue dots and a flash on the right side that comes and goes, my right eye opens and closes automatically
and often there is a light so intense that it dazzles even with my eyes closed and my room completely dark
have a reason?
thanks
That's your 2nd eye or 3rd eye / astral vision being activated.

Last night after chakra spinning, I was kinda in a trance because I decided to practice void. While focusing on satan sigil I just asked him a couple times, while tryina feel him. "I want to know YOU" and read him an enochian key, first thing in the morning I get a job offer and right now I'm at work. Could it be the moon how it's In taurus or did satan give me a sign. Coincidence?

I'm finding some contradictions on JOS. I read that the soul is made of the five elements, then I read that the soul is made of light.
I read that Jews have stolen their Torah from the Egyptian Tarot and their Hebrew from Phoenician and Saskrit, then I read that the Reptilians gave them the Torah and Hebrew in the thread of Expsong the Kaballah.

Also, where can I find books by Thoth (and such books in genral as The Book of Breath by Thoth.) If it's possible to find any...

Btw, is it possinle to have Thoth as my guardian demon? I'm attracted to him a lot. But he's the busiest demon out there.

Thank you

Hail Satan

How long does it take to learn to Astrally Project? If practiced everyday for roughly 10 mins.

Thanks in advance!

How to post a new topic on JoS? Isn't it possible? I am writing some good articles but they aren't being approved. Is there a reason?

Anyone got a link or an mp3 for the sun square mantra. I couldn't find it anywhere. Need it asap as I'm starting the sun square tomorrow and i want to be absolutely correct with the vibrations.

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
Anyone got a link or an mp3 for the sun square mantra. I couldn't find it anywhere. Need it asap as I'm starting the sun square tomorrow and i want to be absolutely correct with the vibrations.
These audio recordings by HPS Maxine Dietrich show how to properly pronounce the mantras in Satan’s Planetary Squares.

Alternative link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ok6slcijxy91n1g/Planetary_Squares.zip?dl=1

Player7 said:
How long does it take to learn to Astrally Project? If practiced everyday for roughly 10 mins.

Thanks in advance!

It depends on the person's talent, practice and spiritual development. I think if you practice 10 mins everyday, it could take from a few days to months. You can also do a spell to fasten the process.

My best advice is don't give up. Not having results in few days discourages a lot of people. You usually get the results you desire after those hardships.

Academic Scholar said:
SeekerOfTruth666 said:
These audio recordings by HPS Maxine Dietrich show how to properly pronounce the mantras in Satan’s Planetary Squares.

Alternative link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ok6slcijxy91n1g/Planetary_Squares.zip?dl=1

Thank you. I started the Sun squares today and luckily i vibrated the Mantra correctly. I just had a bit of doubt about how to pronounce the 'H's like 'H-RR-AH-UU-MM'. Thanks for the recordings. Now i know i started off perfectly.

Hermit of 13 Swords said:
Player7 said:

Thanks in advance!

It depends on the person's talent, practice and spiritual development. I think if you practice 10 mins everyday, it could take from a few days to months. You can also do a spell to fasten the process.

My best advice is don't give up. Not having results in few days discourages a lot of people. You usually get the results you desire after those hardships.
Thank you. I suppose by spell you mean something with runes?

Borealis said:
What do SS feel about the show Ancient Aliens? Is it Jewish psyop?

Jewish.

Just as Jewish as that "GEIA" Indigo Child garbage.

The Ancient Aliens spokesman is Jewish, in one episode he even admits reptilians are the progenitors of the Jewish race.

Osiris Silvio said:
I'm finding some contradictions on JOS. I read that the soul is made of the five elements, then I read that the soul is made of light.
I read that Jews have stolen their Torah from the Egyptian Tarot and their Hebrew from Phoenician and Saskrit, then I read that the Reptilians gave them the Torah and Hebrew in the thread of Expsong the Kaballah.

Also, where can I find books by Thoth (and such books in genral as The Book of Breath by Thoth.) If it's possible to find any...

Btw, is it possinle to have Thoth as my guardian demon? I'm attracted to him a lot. But he's the busiest demon out there.

Thank you

Hail Satan

"I'm finding some contradictions on JOS. I read that the soul is made of the five elements, then I read that the soul is made of light."

Everything is made of light, including the elements.

"I read that Jews have stolen their Torah from the Egyptian Tarot and their Hebrew from Phoenician and Saskrit, then I read that the Reptilians gave them the Torah and Hebrew in the thread of Expsong the Kaballah."

The Jews were given their "Script" from their reptilians masters, the Hebrew Alphabet. They then preceded to using those letters which are actually numbers to create a sequence, like a DNA code, in which incorporated our racial consciousness in the form of our Mythos, history, and Language(Sanskrit, Ancient Greek, Etc). In a slandered derogatory form, as Jesus being an imposter Solar God who dictates an anti life philosophy. This resides on many levels of consciousness both collective and individual. This why RTR's need to be done.

"Also, where can I find books by Thoth (and such books in genral as The Book of Breath by Thoth.) If it's possible to find any...

Btw, is it possinle to have Thoth as my guardian demon? I'm attracted to him a lot. But he's the busiest demon out there."

The true Book of Thoth has been lost with the burning of the Library of Alexandria.

Yes it is possible.

Low Priest said:
Last night after chakra spinning, I was kinda in a trance because I decided to practice void. While focusing on satan sigil I just asked him a couple times, while tryina feel him. "I want to know YOU" and read him an enochian key, first thing in the morning I get a job offer and right now I'm at work. Could it be the moon how it's In taurus or did satan give me a sign. Coincidence?

There are no coincidences, only probability and possibility based on conditions being met.

Osiris Silvio said:
How to post a new topic on JoS? Isn't it possible? I am writing some good articles but they aren't being approved. Is there a reason?
Forum Guide for New Members

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43293

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
Academic Scholar said:
SeekerOfTruth666 said:

Thank you. I started the Sun squares today and luckily i vibrated the Mantra correctly. I just had a bit of doubt about how to pronounce the 'H's like 'H-RR-AH-UU-MM'. Thanks for the recordings. Now i know i started off perfectly.

Thank you for the link to the audio. Im doing thr sun square too. I couldnt find any audio, now i will listen to this one ✴🔮

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
Academic Scholar said:
SeekerOfTruth666 said:

I cant open these files since they are in .bin format. How did you open them?

Osiris Silvio said:
SeekerOfTruth666 said:
Academic Scholar said:

I cant open these files since they are in .bin format. How did you open them?

Try the alternative link (dropbox). It's a .zip file. You will find the mp3s there.

Alternatively i have uploaded the recordings to my MEGA cloud. Use the following link.

https://mega.nz/folder/aIxxRKoC#KgOVQuGlBBA4LbQKbcTnZA

GoldenxChild1 said:
Low Priest said:

There are no coincidences, only probability and possibility based on conditions being met.
I had applied like weeks before on an app called indeed. I think one day after I was given this job I got an advertisement on youtube from the indeed app that said something like" we help the hell-bent get jobs". Hmmm I'm really convinced this is not coincidence but then again it could be my own mind. I search on youtube "indeed commercial" and I see a thumbnail of the ad I seen but it doesn't come out in the video. It's a guy in a tie with the words "we help the hell bent get jobs".

Borealis said:

This is a fairly jaded stance brought on by programming of the enemy. You need to deprogram yourself and realize that most of these faults are to be pitied and not looked down upon. This is a great opportunity many do not have.

Greetings,

I found a website, the website is http://thirdreichocculthistory.blogspot.com is it reliable? Here it says "Hitler against Christianity", "Hitler was a occult man" etc.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back