Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ask All Questions Here! New members

High priest cobra posted something about Intention and how to use it in our workings ,please can anyone repost it again.

Hey everyone.

I'm a beginner, and have been struggling a little lately. I've looked up a few things and apparently, I have aphantasia - I can't visualize, including imagery, sounds, smells, tastes, and so forth, I just see darkness. I know that visualizations are an important part of more powerful meditations and other stuff, and not being able to visualize is.. you get the point.

Are there any sort of meditations I could do that help me with this issue?

Thanks.

x_Taurus said:
Hey everyone.

I'm a beginner, and have been struggling a little lately. I've looked up a few things and apparently, I have aphantasia - I can't visualize, including imagery, sounds, smells, tastes, and so forth, I just see darkness. I know that visualizations are an important part of more powerful meditations and other stuff, and not being able to visualize is.. you get the point.

Are there any sort of meditations I could do that help me with this issue?

Thanks.
Six month training program includes visualization practices. https://satanisgod.org/hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire.com/Spiritual_Warfare_Training.html

Like with anything, practice brings results. Give it time and effort and you'll surely see a change in your abilities.

Primal Spirit said:
Only after you stop your nonsense.

You must have lied about being a student in gollege, or you are a horrible student because finding information from multiple resources is a basic activity for any aspiring student.

Henu the Great said:
Primal Spirit said:

You must have lied about being a student in gollege, or you are a horrible student because finding information from multiple resources is a basic activity for any aspiring student.

Don't bother. He already admitted on the other topic that he's still trolling.

TranscendTheSun said:
I'm completely losing my voice in the middle of several pivotal long term workings. Wtf do I do!?!

Look up the Lung 1 acupressure point. This directs healing energy to the throat. In combination with the yoga for throat tissue and chakra, this would be your best bet for maintaining your voice.

You can press the point as long as you need to, given the circumstances.

Bipolar Bear said:
x_Taurus said:

Please remove that blasphemous sigil from your profile pic. Pentagrams or Gods' sigils should never go into a circle and especially not with the disgusting hebrew letters.

I didn't even realize what was actually on that picture until you called it out, thank you.

TranscendTheSun said:
I'm completely losing my voice in the middle of several pivotal long term workings. Wtf do I do!?!

Use SATANAS (long-form) and program it to raise your energies immediately. You can also use the AYKK ONG KAA-RAA SATANAMA SHEE-REE VHAH-AH GURU mantra. You are running too low on energy.

Primal Spirit said:
Henu the Great said:
Primal Spirit said:

I am a Filipino. My IQ is low and I failed all of my classes. Please have mercy, my Aryan sir. I will never misbehave again.

Wake up. Stop trolling around these forums as you are WASTING YOUR FUCKING TIME!!!

Waking up spiritually is in your best interest. Conduct yourself better around here and grow spiritually. You can do it.

Hello, when working being is done, must it be about 24hours gap between each session, or can I for example one day do at morning and the next day at the evening an vice versa?

TerKorian666 said:
Hello, when working being is done, must it be about 24hours gap between each session, or can I for example one day do at morning and the next day at the evening an vice versa?
Ideally, the gap would be about the same every day. But the main thing is to get it done each and every planetary day.

Santacruze said:
High priest cobra posted something about Intention and how to use it in our workings ,please can anyone repost it again.

Going to the Important Articles from JoS Ministry section you can easily find some articles that you have read but which are not in evidence now.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewforum.php?f=24

Hello,
I thought I would ask my question(s) here instead of making a new post about it.

I have let weakness and laziness overcome me as per usual so I skipped a day of my Aura Cleaning working, I read that one shouldn't let 36 hours pass but I unfortunately let more hours pass than the 36. So Instead of doing Surya x10 in to all 7 chakras and 18 into the aura, I instead did 20 in each chakra and 36 with x10 for affirmation.

Is the working still good?
Should I revert back to doing the usual number of repetitions I had been previously doing or should I stick to the x20 + 36 repetitions?

Doing x20 and 36 felt similar to the very first time I did the Aura Cleaning the energy was rather "tense"(?) but I am thinking of continuing with the new repetitions but what do you all think, will this ruin a working or will it okay?

Sorry for the multiple questions for a seemingly simple singular question, I want to provide as much information on my situation I can.

HAIL SATAN!

VortexOfLife said:

36 hours is more for strict workings. Cleaning is less sensitive than other transformations of the soul. This goes for the time between sessions, as well as the numbers involved. It won't ruin the working, but changing the numbers can have some degree of influence.

I cannot tell you exactly which influence, besides what we already know from each number, however I don't think it is anything to stress about. You can stick with your current number, or revert back.

Hello, I want to ask that I have done opening chakras meditations for a while now (has been for nearly a year now). I have a question that only now I am able to muster the courage to ask : I did not feel any unique feelings regarding each specific main 7 chakras (I only feel the generic pressure like how my body knows where they are when focusing on them, sometime spinning sensation that kind of stuff although the 3rd eyes opening did give me headache for days). So I want to know if this should be of any concern? If so then what can I do?

Invader816 said:
Hello, I want to ask that I have done opening chakras meditations for a while now (has been for nearly a year now). I have a question that only now I am able to muster the courage to ask : I did not feel any unique feelings regarding each specific main 7 chakras (I only feel the generic pressure like how my body knows where they are when focusing on them, sometime spinning sensation that kind of stuff although the 3rd eyes opening did give me headache for days). So I want to know if this should be of any concern? If so then what can I do?

It's perfecly fine.
You can try to tune in more for each chakras. I mean you can visualize yourself sitting inside one of your chakras, and hearing it's sound (satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Chakra_Sounds_Meditation.html)
And visual, feel the vibe of the chakra (E.g. visualize yourself sitting on/inside a thousand-petal lotus for the crown chakra)

Or inhale more energy into a chakra so it can activate more efficient, (and than do what I wrote above.)

I usually like to invoke energy like this:

with a mantra I evoke energy in front of me to a ball, and than inhale(invoke) that energy (to a chakra in that case).
For empower your cahkras you can use every mantras that connected with the sun (Raum, Surya, Aum Surya, AUM HRAAM HRIM HRAUM SAU SURYAE NAMA,..) or runes (sowilo).

VortexOfLife said:
Hello,
I thought I would ask my question(s) here instead of making a new post about it.

I have let weakness and laziness overcome me as per usual so I skipped a day of my Aura Cleaning working, I read that one shouldn't let 36 hours pass but I unfortunately let more hours pass than the 36. So Instead of doing Surya x10 in to all 7 chakras and 18 into the aura, I instead did 20 in each chakra and 36 with x10 for affirmation.

Is the working still good?
Should I revert back to doing the usual number of repetitions I had been previously doing or should I stick to the x20 + 36 repetitions?

Doing x20 and 36 felt similar to the very first time I did the Aura Cleaning the energy was rather "tense"(?) but I am thinking of continuing with the new repetitions but what do you all think, will this ruin a working or will it okay?

Sorry for the multiple questions for a seemingly simple singular question, I want to provide as much information on my situation I can.

HAIL SATAN!

It's perfectly fine, you can stay with the new reps, only if you think you can maintain this much reps. It is usual that people get bored if the meditations too long, and too much reps, so consider go back to the old one, or even less.

Karnonnos said:
Use SATANAS (long-form) and program it to raise your energies immediately. You can also use the AYKK ONG KAA-RAA SATANAMA SHEE-REE VHAH-AH GURU mantra. You are running too low on energy.

I see people writing these long mantras, that I haven't seen before.
Is there a collection of the mantras that are not corrupted, and for exemple where did you find this mantra?

Invader816 said:

No need to worry. Everyone has different experiences and the fact that you do feel something at least shows you were successful in opening the chakras from what you said. Now make sure to empower them daily with the full chakra meditations as well as cleaning them. Use specific dates to empower specific chakras and I recommend going first towards your weaker ones as everyone who starts on this path has at least more than one weak chakras compared to the rest.

Keep at it :)

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=438296 time=1682250522 user_id=21286]
VortexOfLife said:

36 hours is more for strict workings. Cleaning is less sensitive than other transformations of the soul. This goes for the time between sessions, as well as the numbers involved. It won't ruin the working, but changing the numbers can have some degree of influence.

I cannot tell you exactly which influence, besides what we already know from each number, however I don't think it is anything to stress about. You can stick with your current number, or revert back.

Thank you, I'm probably just going to stick with the original repetitions I had started off with. The energy during the x20 and 36 was overwhelming, I was expecting similar to how I first started but it was in fact more intense. My head was feeling incredibly weird and uncomfortable, I kept constantly blinking and I had to keep my left eye closed constantly or else I would start feeling worst I'm not sure why.

My soul may have adjusted to the increased energy and sensitivity but I might stick with the original for safety reasons.

HAIL SATAN!!

x_Taurus said:
Pentagrams or Gods' sigils should never go into a circle and especially not with the disgusting hebrew letters.

Do Shen/Shenus count as circles? Cause they're circles but also not circles.

Hi.

Do Gods & Demons have beards?

I read through the descriptions of all the Gods & Demons listen on JoS. Only the description for Abaddon (aka Apollyon) has anything relating to facial hair. It says he has a moustache.

But nothing was mentioned about beards in any description of anyone. So do Gods & Demons avoid beards entirely? If so, why?

sola said:
x_Taurus said:
Pentagrams or Gods' sigils should never go into a circle and especially not with the disgusting hebrew letters.

No, I don't think so. Shenu have a positive and protective meaning. They are Shenu and not circles. By circles we mean circles and double circles. That's what jews use. Jews don't use Shenu.

sola said:

HP HC wrote in the first ritual for the Gods on what is a Shenu and that it’s not a circle. How did you miss this?

The Shenu ring is from ancient Egypt and I’m pretty sure I’ve seen it in Asian cultures as well. There’s many paintings on Egyptian walls with Gods having this ring over their head. One of the things it represents is immense power. Thus why we say in the rituals that the ring is powerful as a thousand burning suns.

I recently saw a statue of Ereshkigal holding what I believe are Shen rings:
1024px-Relieve_Reina_de_la_Noche_%28ca._1800_a.C%29.jpg

Does 6 month meditation program even includes the last month in this? I was scrolling through JoS and there was fifth month, then I moved to next page and it says: „This concludes the six month program”. Is it just a mistake or maybe I am not seeing something? I feel a little confused.

Bean123 said:
Does 6 month meditation program even includes the last month in this? I was scrolling through JoS and there was fifth month, then I moved to next page and it says: „This concludes the six month program”. Is it just a mistake or maybe I am not seeing something? I feel a little confused.
Read the instructions through. The sixth month is to train you weaknesses.

AFODO said:
Karnonnos said:

Is there a collection of the mantras that are not corrupted, and for exemple where did you find this mantra?

It's the most powerful mantra.

There is more information here.

Karnonnos said:
AFODO said:
Karnonnos said:

It's the most powerful mantra.

There is more information here.

Thanks but what you shared is just SATANAS and not AYKK ONG KAA-RAA SATANAMA SHEE-REE VHAH-AH GURU.

Hi Satanic Army !

I'm facing a serious problem which makes me unable to live my everyday life normal.
It started by a nightmare that a random classmate of mine died and in my dream I started to imagine how can that feel. And after this I continued the day normally,at afternoon it continued with intense fear and depression by getting a thought of my loved ones dying,and that I can never be with them again. Like torturing obsessive thought that can't pass my mind.. thinking of loss of my loved ones,and fear , I thought it's some mental illness,or side effects of my antibiotics,I thought anything..
But.
Since we are living in the current house,we always fear at kitchen and bathroom, feeling like some entity is there... My family members get sleeping paralysis,and feeling scared alone in the house .
Still I was not believing that this can be any entity.
I had an experience of my family member passing,one night at age of 10 I was asleep and woke up by a yellow light,and I was sitting and saw this yellow light and He said I'm going now .I tried to sleep after this but the yellow light didn't leave me,it was in my mind or something... And next day I got a call that the relative have passed,so I know that afterlife exists,and reincarnation.
My mom was telling me that she had a dream,wherein she was conscious,she talked to some entities there and the meaning of the dream was something like humans don't fight for their kids,they let them to be tortured.. but what matters is ,that.

At the moment I was talking at the kitchen with her about this dream,and that my grandmother have seen her dad spirit when he died ,and my mom in her childhood experienced aliens who bothered her,she slept with knife,and she got scar on her back shape of 🧲like the horse has on their feet..
And my mom says that these energies are with her and stuff...
My youngest brother is just 6. Even he fears at the kitchen and bathroom without knowing anything what's we are experiencing...
As my husband moved in here.. he started to experience these..fear and that feels like something is here..

So the main thing is that as my mom and I were talking about these things in the other room my husband was getting this kind of fear feeling..and since then the same dreams that I get ,death is there every night.. and something negative joins in the dream.
In my case this thought isn't leaving me at daytime neither.
As I was reading more and more on JoyOfSatan, felt more close to our Master,and remembered my family member who came to me as he died ,I felt relief..but as my husband still experiences this..again it started with me..
Btw in my last nightmare Jewish man was talking about universe and I could answer in my dreams,it was conscious dreaming.

I want to ask anyone who can help us..
What can this be,??
Is this the weapon or Jews?, Because my mom is Christian.
And what does this entity wants
Because now am sure it's some entity not a mental problem.. for all of us it came from nowhere...
The night before my last nightmare I've seen Jews in the local market as well..if that makes any difference.
Pls help us.
What should we do
Hail Satan!

Rhoosychik said:
Is there a specific meditation I can do for my sick cat? Needed asap thank you 💫🖤

Clean their aura and chakras but male sure not to use too bright of white-gold. Make it "duller" than what you use for yourself. You can start a working on this as well.

If and only if worse comes to worse ask aid from the Gods. Bastet can be contacted specifically but like I said that's only if it gets really bad.

I know it can be scary and give one anxiety when their pet is sick especially since an animal can't describe what's wrong with it but usually these things can be fixed in a few days to a couple of weeks thru professional help like consulting a vet.

Thank you so much. Sadly one didn't make it, I had to put her down she was suffering but I held onto her paw as it was being done I meditated asked father Satan to keep her spirit here with me, and he was there, I saw the outline of her beautiful markings in gold and since yesterday I've seen her once in my hallway and heard her a couple times. I will do the cleanse and seek the help of God's and Baster as my other kitty has lymphoma in her GI tract, started chemo pills last night but I see her weak she's lost weight so I need to do this asap. Thank you my brother or sister 🖤
Ave Satanas

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=438296 time=1682250522 user_id=21286]
VortexOfLife said:
I've been doing a MUNKA working to free karma from a planet. I lost count today, and I'm nervous I messed up the working. I've been doing 70 reps every day, and I may have done 70 today but I may have also been 1 or 2 reps off. Is this a big deal? Or should I keep going like usual?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back