Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ask All Questions Here! New members

cobra666 said:
Anna_thepersian said:
Hi, Im a new Satanist and my problem is that even though Im trying so hard to overcome my fears but I still feel scared of God and Demons and I really dont know what to do to remove that fear.I feel guilty for feeling that way but sadly I still am scared. I know Satan is God and I know He is right about everything. I have read quran,the bible and some parts of torah so I know abrahamic religions are shit and false. Please if anyone knows any solution for my problem I would be glad to know.I really need help :((((

I want to read Quran, what translation would you recommend? For English.

Why would you want to hurt yourself by reading a jewish book of curses and attaching the curses to yourself?

Stay away from that.

cobra666 said:
Anna_thepersian said:
Hi, Im a new Satanist and my problem is that even though Im trying so hard to overcome my fears but I still feel scared of God and Demons and I really dont know what to do to remove that fear.I feel guilty for feeling that way but sadly I still am scared. I know Satan is God and I know He is right about everything. I have read quran,the bible and some parts of torah so I know abrahamic religions are shit and false. Please if anyone knows any solution for my problem I would be glad to know.I really need help :((((

You could be reading sermons from Satan's Library instead, but if you insist on reading the Quran, here is a good translation of English that I have read and can recommend with confidence:

https://www.amazon.ca/Clear-Quran-Dr-Mustafa-Khattab/dp/097730096X/ref=sr_1_1?crid=258RRL6BN5XGY&keywords=the+clear+quran&qid=1665673114&qu=eyJxc2MiOiIyLjY1IiwicXNhIjoiMS4xNiIsInFzcCI6IjEuMjkifQ%3D%3D&sprefix=the+clear+quran%2Caps%2C91&sr=8-1

Hello everyone, may our father be with all of you burning in your hearts :)... I come here to ask for some opinions and also advice on how to react in these elections that I am going through in the country

We have 2assholes as candidates for the presidency of Brazil

Lula and Bolsonaro

Which of the two would be the least useless thing to do?

Hail Satan.

NitrateOsfatate666 said:
cobra666 said:
Anna_thepersian said:

Don't read the Quran! Why would you feed the jews with your energy by reading their cursed books.

Also, hope you are not trolling, but I find your name a lil' bit sus!

We only have one honorable member with the name Cobra, and that is our HP. HP HoodedCobra 666.

Hope it is just your proffered name and not an insult.

Nothing personally.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER ⛧

no, of course not. i just took inspiration from our commander. i heard we should read the enemies book also, so we know what they say.

NitrateOsfatate666 said:
cobra666 said:
NitrateOsfatate666 said:
Don't read the Quran! Why would you feed the jews with your energy by reading their cursed books.

We only have one honorable member with the name Cobra, and that is our HP. HP HoodedCobra 666.

Nothing personally.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER ⛧

no, of course not. i just took inspiration from our commander. i heard we should read the enemies book also, so we know what they say.

Okay! Glad it was verified then :)

No problems.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER ⛧

but i changed it anyways. to keep from future confusions. my new username is lighting666. hope to see you around!

cobra666 said:
NitrateOsfatate666 said:
cobra666 said:

Nothing personally.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER ⛧

I advise that you don't dwell too much on them, and that you clean regularly and keep the warfare and returning curses high while you're reading them!

Icaruus27 said:
Hello everyone, may our father be with all of you burning in your hearts :)... I come here to ask for some opinions and also advice on how to react in these elections that I am going through in the country

We have 2assholes as candidates for the presidency of Brazil

Lula and Bolsonaro

Which of the two would be the least useless thing to do?

Hail Satan.

I don't know much about them but I know that all/almost all candidates are either kikes, crypto kikes, or shills they use as puppets. Even a well intentioned person has high chances of being "xian" or "anti-ns" and would fail helping our world. Whomever you vote, the planned result will be the same.
Our hope lies not in the politicians today because even if they wanted and had the knowledge, this kike ruled world wouldn't allow them to change many things. We will create our regime after we physically come to reign.

Hello,

I know I’m a newbie but I have some difficulty opening my 3rd eye. I’m impatient : I’m thinking using the rosary with the Eihwaz or Sowilo rune. Any advice ?

Thanks for the help

Boko99 said:
Hello,

I know I’m a newbie but I have some difficulty opening my 3rd eye. I’m impatient : I’m thinking using the rosary with the Eihwaz or Sowilo rune. Any advice ?

Thanks for the help

No, use Laguz or Thaum. On the 6th chakra: Berkano or Yaum, or also Laguz. Definitely don't do a full rosary, though. On November's esbat, the Moon Square is marked on the calendar. You can start a larger working then with Berkano to improve your astral senses.

For now, just use the above mantras, perhaps just 10 times with an affirmation. Then, focus on general cleaning and empowering of those chakras, which will also help. The lunar breath pranayama is also useful here. Afterwards, make sure you spend time actually looking through your third eye at the world around you. Just do your best.

Don't spend so much time here at the neglect of other aspects of your advancement, however. It is better to work in balance, rather than rushing the "cool" stuff.

Boko99 said:
Hello,

I’m very new to the true spirituality. Just 3 weeks ago I was an atheist… I recently began the 40 days meditation program and I would like to know if you have some advice to open my chakras. I was wondering how can I celebrate the esbat alone too.

Thanks,

Opening the chakras is an ongoing process, with different degrees of openness. In other words, the initial 40 day program will open them to a sufficient amount. Yet, don't think that you are at the end of your spiritual journey; continue work upon the chakras is necessary, and with it will come the development of their associated powers.

Sometimes people think their chakras may not be open, but they also need to be cleaned, empowered, and free of major blockages (check your natal chart for afflicted planets). In reality, they open when you do basic efforts on them, but they significantly advance through consistent training.

At this point, keep reading the JoS Sites to the best of your ability. This will give you an idea of what you can do with or after the 40 day program.

Ok thanks for your responses.
So I will continue working all the chakras with mantras and continue the meditation in hope that the kundalini will wake-up one day

Boko99 said:
So I will continue working all the chakras with mantras and continue the meditation in hope that the kundalini will wake-up one day

The Kundalini doesn't "wake up" by mistake/accident. While Meditation will definitely get you in contact with several aspects of your Soul, something as important as Kundalini requires its own training.

Icaruus27 said:
Where can I find prayers for satan so I can feel more included in satanism?

There aren't dozens of prayers here because unlike in Christianity prayer isn't important. Satan prefers action instead of being told how great he is, and he helps those who help themselves (and yes, this phrase isn't Christian, it comes from Ancient Greece and it was originally "the Gods help those who help themselves", the Greek Gods being none other than Satan and the Demons). What you should do to participate actively is:

• Daily power meditation
  • Rituals
  • RTRs and other ways of fighting and exposing our enemies
  • Helping new people (if you are experienced)

To communicate with Satan, all you have to do is focus on his sigil while stating what you want to tell him.

Icaruus27 said:
Where can I find prayers for satan so I can feel more included in satanism?

Hail satan

Meditating on His Sigil is a good way to communicate with Him, because He always hears us and we do too if we're open enough. Even if you don't it's still good for you because those are sacred symbols that shift things in your Soul for the better when you connect to them (alchemical symbols - don't know how to explain otherwise), much like taking a cure without knowing you are or understanding what it does.
If you want to feel more included in this community, then the Warfare Schedules are a must .

Hi)
Does anyone know sources about spell books and traditional witchcraft?
Like books that are not destroyed or changed by jews?
I know we can cast spells using the power of our minds and souls but Im new and Im not strong enough to do that and I would love to learn the other ways of witchcraft too)

cobra666 said:
Anna_thepersian said:

The Quran has many grammatical and scientific errors and because of that it is so hard to find an honest version of it)but you dont need to read the whole book in order to understand it is wrong and evil)There are so many people exposing islam in youtube(proving islam to be scientifically and morally wrong).For example muhammad the prophet of islam raped a 9 year old girl and muslims consider that to be moral.This is why Europe is facing Mm rape gangs everywhere

Missrainbow said:
Hi)
I know we can cast spells using the power of our minds and souls but Im new and Im not strong enough to do that and I would love to learn the other ways of witchcraft too)

No way of witchcraft works consistently if you haven't trained the powers of your mind. If you follow any spell written by someone else, no matter how powerful it claims to be, and you are inexperienced, it will be hit and miss. Plus, most of these spells are stupid, and written by people who have no idea how magick works.

What we do in Satanism instead of following others' spells is study the basics of magick, runes, various mantras, astrological timing, colors of candles, herbs and other things and if we want to do a specific working, we look up all that's suitable for our purposes and combine them. That's it. You can find all this info on JoS under Satanic Witchcraft.

If a close friend has their Saturn conjunct my Ruler and as written on the JoS, can do me in, can it be interpreted as a possible accidental murder, without intention?

Hyperborean said:
Missrainbow said:
Hi)

No way of witchcraft works consistently if you haven't trained the powers of your mind. If you follow any spell written by someone else, no matter how powerful it claims to be, and you are inexperienced, it will be hit and miss. Plus, most of these spells are stupid, and written by people who have no idea how magick works.

What we do in Satanism instead of following others' spells is study the basics of magick, runes, various mantras, astrological timing, colors of candles, herbs and other things and if we want to do a specific working, we look up all that's suitable for our purposes and combine them. That's it. You can find all this info on JoS under Satanic Witchcraft.

Thank you)

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Boko99 said:

The Kundalini doesn't "wake up" by mistake/accident. While Meditation will definitely get you in contact with several aspects of your Soul, something as important as Kundalini requires its own training.

Yes, and I wanted to add that the inhalation of the kundalini serpent is a conscious act and requires a great deal of preparation first.

Poweredbythesun said:
This can be ignored (as it is not a question), but due to ongoing efforts, I may have had a part in this influx of new people. None the less, the memetics department shall produce more potent memes and anti memes as time progresses :)

Spread the truth, wake as many as possible, and Hail Satan!!

Real contact or?

I joined the site this morning and made a thread. Before even reading anything about succubus I had the name "Lilith" pop inside my head twice. Followed by a vision of a horned lady in a black dress with red hair leaning over my body. Then I read some threads on succubus and found lilith. Searched her image and sure enough it matched.

Not sure what it means, but that's pretty awesome.

I need summon the astarith god for frdly... Anybody help me.... I already post but no help from that.

Bagul said:
Real contact or?

I joined the site this morning and made a thread. Before even reading anything about succubus I had the name "Lilith" pop inside my head twice. Followed by a vision of a horned lady in a black dress with red hair leaning over my body. Then I read some threads on succubus and found lilith. Searched her image and sure enough it matched.

Not sure what it means, but that's pretty awesome.

Welcome. It is not excluded that mother Lilith may have appeared to you in a vision or similar (although it is very rare) to bring you closer to this Satanic family. But you have to do the dedication of the soul (is important), which is in the site, new comer. Read the site well as it is quite important and feel free to ask questions here.

Hello everyone! It`s me again!
My question:
1) I'm doing meditations from Mr. Hooded Cobra's 40-day program. I did my morning meditation, but because I felt bad, I missed my evening meditation. What should I do? I would be grateful for any advice.

HappyMan said:
Hello everyone! It`s me again!
My question:
1) I'm doing meditations from Mr. Hooded Cobra's 40-day program. I did my morning meditation, but because I felt bad, I missed my evening meditation. What should I do? I would be grateful for any advice.

I don't know if it's exactly correct but when I missed a meditation back then I did that whole day (morning and evening) again (I didn't progress to the next day)

Greetings! I'm halfway through the 4th Month of the Warfare Manual. One of the criteria says to proceed if you know yourself 100%. What does it refer to? Is it dangerous if I don't? Otherwise, wouldn't it take too much time before I could pass to them?

What's the short version of the Returning Curses meditation? Is there a short one for the second part too, where you build the protective aura, and are they as effective? I span my FRTRs during the day and I can't do the full Returning Curses 1&2 more times daily but I don't want to be polluted.

Hello there its me again

i am going trough hard exams and while i was working i just said "can i ask help from demons?" i searched it and found it

i was going to call for help to Lady Vapula for my intellect and my succes at exams (but most important part is my intellect i just like *knowing* things) but its my first time summoning a goddes and i dont know what and how much to offer (and i dont want to disrespect) i was thinking like 30 or 40 rtr's BUT really its my first time to call for help and i dont know what to offer and i dont know if they would help

i actually have questions about it. i mean how they would help me about science and exams? are they going to teach me things? are they going to help me succed at exams? i just dont know what is going to happen and i was curios (with all my due respect)

Corax_The_Black_Sun said:
Hello there its me again

i am going trough hard exams and while i was working i just said "can i ask help from demons?" i searched it and found it

i was going to call for help to Lady Vapula for my intellect and my succes at exams (but most important part is my intellect i just like *knowing* things) but its my first time summoning a goddes and i dont know what and how much to offer (and i dont want to disrespect) i was thinking like 30 or 40 rtr's BUT really its my first time to call for help and i dont know what to offer and i dont know if they would help

i actually have questions about it. i mean how they would help me about science and exams? are they going to teach me things? are they going to help me succed at exams? i just dont know what is going to happen and i was curios (with all my due respect)
One example would be to vibrate SATANAS and and affirm success for your studies and exams.

You can also use runes and planetary mantras for specific avenues of empowerment for your mental faculties.

But yeah they help in a way that will be suitable for you, like forum posts, intuition, thoughts and feelings, to name a few examples. It does not end there though. Just do your best.

Sonic.exe said:
Hi i was diagnosed with schizophrenia a few years ago and have been seeing time cyclically is there a way to break out of this or do i just have to live with it?

Ask the Gods for advice on stabilizing this, as there are spiritual solutions pertaining to both grounding yourself and fixing your upper chakras.

However, holistic doctors, like in traditional Chinese medicine, have had good success stabilizing schizophrenic disorders without the side effects of harsh drugs.

At the same time, sometimes harsh drugs are necessary to stabilize yourself. Your stability is paramount, because this is necessary for growth. If your only option are certain drugs, then this is better than nothing. During this time, you can grow spiritually and accomplish larger healing efforts.

Dark Lawyer said:
Thank you for your reply! I vibrate the Fehu rune 40 times a day. How much of a problem is it if I miscalculate? Sometimes I wander off and don't know if I'm at 15 or 20 for example.

It will weaken the working, but won't break it. Use a software counter, such as on your phone or something.

On another post you talked about being skeptical before you have evidence for something. This is fine, as long as you don't self-limit yourself. For example, your basis for evaluating the effects of a working should be after you have stopped at 40 or 80 days.

If you are cynical-minded, then it is easy to get upset by negative manifestations from karma. In reality, this is a sign that your efforts are working. However, the long-term result in 40 or 80 days should be much more positive.

Generally, it is better to take an optimistic approach with your magic, not only because it is based upon your will, but because you cannot actually measure anything that well, as a beginner. The working could be going great, but you may not see that until much later.

is the image of Jesus completely false? or based on a real pagan god?

I think i read once that a lucifer once existed in Roman times? Has anyone else read this?

Satanama <3

Artoria Pendragon said:
One of the gaia documentaries shows there are hidden egyptian symbols under the last supper painting- so I’m thinking da Vinci was asked by the Catholics to paint over it.

But he hid signals in the painting so that people would notice the egyptian symbols under neath. This is my interpretation.

The guy in the video seems to be a cristian but is very interested in egyptian metrology also.

Does anyone know what the last supper is actually supposed to represent? Could it be a satanic royal blood line lineage / family lineage before they got massacred by the Jews?

NitrateOsfatate666 said:
Artoria Pendragon said:
My friend just sent me a clip of a documentary on gaia on the da Vinci.

Was da Vinci asked to paint over egyptian paintings in itlay - with Paintings such as the last supper? In order to hide occult paintings.

But it looks like he tried to hint towards the egyptian paintings underneath The religious paintings.

Does anyone known anything about the last supper?

I think I read on the JOS site that the some really old paintings of Jesus and Mary MG are actually paintings of satanic reincarnations? Is this correct? And then who would the pictures of Jesus and mary MG actually be?

Thanks for your help

Hello, there! Leonardo Da Vinci was never asked to put paintings of xian (christian) stuff in order to hide occult paintings. Leonardo Da Vinci was never a chridtian, he was an atheist from what I heard.

I personally think he was somehow forced by the Catholics to do this, but still, is a personal opinion, since real historical references showed that Leonardo Da Vinci never had "something to do" with the Egyptian occultism which was thousands of years before Leonardo Da Vinci was born.

As for the pictures, well, you are partially correct? Some of the characters you see in the pictures like last supper are xian concepts that the jews stole from our Original Pagan Gods.

For example, the so-called V Mary is stolen from the Pagan entity Inanna from Uruk or Ishtar / Astarte.

Jesus is another fictitious concept stole from tons of Gods, like Odin. Odin was the original God that was crucified, but of course as the time passed and sadly people forgot about their ancient culture and origins, the jews made the jesus concept they present in that bible of theirs.

Hope I helped you!

Gaia[.]tv is interesting, but sometimes, just like with other media, it can be infected or semi-infected with misinformation, so that is why we need to be careful.

e8d76190d6537a2d8963c9981637daf6.gif
;)

Hey, I need help where to start. I'm starting back up after life hit me really hard. Other than that I'm getting back into starting my meditations and breathing exercises. It has been 2 years since I've done meditations and practiced. I DO NOT want deter away from my responsibilities for myself and DO NOT want to disappoint satan for he gave me the knowledge I have today. I have no problems with any christian bullcrap that comes up. I have fully accepted satan. Did my dedication ritual already. But I have done extensive research on my own people and many other civilizations throughout the website. Not everything but still learning more as I go. I just need help on where to start after disappearing for awhile. I need guidance. Thank you!

BLUEKACHINASTARPAHANA666 said:
Hey, I need help where to start. I'm starting back up after life hit me really hard. Other than that I'm getting back into starting my meditations and breathing exercises. It has been 2 years since I've done meditations and practiced. I DO NOT want deter away from my responsibilities for myself and DO NOT want to disappoint satan for he gave me the knowledge I have today. I have no problems with any christian bullcrap that comes up. I have fully accepted satan. Did my dedication ritual already. But I have done extensive research on my own people and many other civilizations throughout the website. Not everything but still learning more as I go. I just need help on where to start after disappearing for awhile. I need guidance. Thank you!
40-day program: https://satanslibrary.org/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf

While you are on it you should read from joyofsatan.org to get a better idea of what and how to practice in the future, but the above is a good starting point for new people.

Queen of the Stars said:

It's based on the portrait of Cesare Borgia, the illegitimate son of a Jewish pope.

284a227b9551c001171628e46d3a8f60.jpg

cca3fe6c978e2035d1f8218f378a3528.jpg

Hyperborean said:
Queen of the Stars said:

It's based on the portrait of Cesare Borgia, the illegitimate son of a Jewish pope.

284a227b9551c001171628e46d3a8f60.jpg

cca3fe6c978e2035d1f8218f378a3528.jpg
I doubt that's the jew Cesare Borgia, DaVinci was a Satanic soul, that painting rapresent more than meets the eye, the globe literally has the Orion constellation in it, the painting is called Salvature Mundi, which means saviour of the world, you connect the dots..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back