Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ask All Questions Here! New members

Does vibrating one symbol 9 times, then the next symbol 9 times, then the next symbol 9 times etc have the same effect as vibrating the whole row one symbol after the other for 9 times?
Thank you.

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Since the symbols from the FRTR (and all RTRs) are reversed Hebrew are we supposed to just say them correctly or vibrate them sound by sound (in a breath ) as we do with the runes in rituals that have nothing to do with Hebrew for example the JoS wealth and prosperity ritual?

HP Cobra's answer:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=60932&p=270488&hilit=RTR#p270488

Dark Lawyer said:
Sabazios said:
Don't worry, I m stopping now.

As for you Dark Lawyer. It seems I am talking to deaf ears, I said already about your friend, and stopped caring after the first reply, it was stated by others as well that as long as she advances in this path she is gentile, I've also agreed that not all of them are jews. Now you brought some old posts from magekike, yet didn't bother to look for the date on HC's posts on the subject. And I'm living right besides you, since I m in Romania, and the situation isn t better than in Hungary.

Please do not try to know better than me what I have read and what I have not. Thanks.

I was quoting HP Cobra's post 2021.

Yes, HP Cobra has written other posts, I know. And he wrote the post I quoted from him. :) That's it, jefe.
Listen here friend, I've got no reason to argue with a person that reads and says he knows yet shows he doesn't. If you want to discuss, feel free to open a new thread, I'll entertain you to my utmost somewhere else. As for what I was saying on HPHC's posts on the subject, I meant something totally different, I didn't mean what you quoted, but what I did, and what I did was posted later than the post you quoted from magekike. As for that "jefe" i do hope it's the word I think it is, and not some kind of slang. Anyway this is all, if you have any further things to tell me do open another thread. Have a nice day.

Dark Lawyer said:
Since the symbols from the FRTR (and all RTRs) are reversed Hebrew are we supposed to just say them correctly or vibrate them sound by sound (in a breath ) as we do with the runes in rituals that have nothing to do with Hebrew for example the JoS wealth and prosperity ritual?

HP Cobra's answer:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=60932&p=270488&hilit=RTR#p270488

Thank you! I do feel silly for not figuring it out :lol:

I have a weird question. I'm not sure whether I should start a new thread for this but here it goes.

What if you are married to another SS, and that SS cheated on you? Does that person deserve another chance just because that person is a SS?
This is just hypothetical, not a real situation. I know it's a silly question, but I was just curious to know.

Sabazios said:
Dark Lawyer said:
Sabazios said:

As for you Dark Lawyer. It seems I am talking to deaf ears, I said already about your friend, and stopped caring after the first reply, it was stated by others as well that as long as she advances in this path she is gentile, I've also agreed that not all of them are jews. Now you brought some old posts from magekike, yet didn't bother to look for the date on HC's posts on the subject. And I'm living right besides you, since I m in Romania, and the situation isn t better than in Hungary.

Please do not try to know better than me what I have read and what I have not. Thanks.

Yes, HP Cobra has written other posts, I know. And he wrote the post I quoted from him. :) That's it, jefe.
Listen here friend, I've got no reason to argue with a person that reads and says he knows yet shows he doesn't. If you want to discuss, feel free to open a new thread, I'll entertain you to my utmost somewhere else. As for what I was saying on HPHC's posts on the subject, I meant something totally different, I didn't mean what you quoted, but what I did, and what I did was posted later than the post you quoted from magekike. As for that "jefe" i do hope it's the word I think it is, and not some kind of slang. Anyway this is all, if you have any further things to tell me do open another thread. Have a nice day.

From the Spanish "jefe", "boss". I just wanted to ease the tension. :) There is no point in arguing, we are both Spiritual Satanists, we belong to a narrow elite. And here in East-Central Europe, we Gentiles must unite. I apologize if I was rude.

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
I have a weird question. I'm not sure whether I should start a new thread for this but here it goes.

What if you are married to another SS, and that SS cheated on you? Does that person deserve another chance just because that person is a SS?
This is just hypothetical, not a real situation. I know it's a silly question, but I was just curious to know.
When you expect monogamy and the other part does not, you two are essentially not on the same page about what the relationship is about. You have to make a decision if you want to be in a close relationship with someone who is not compatible with you.

Dark Lawyer said:
Sabazios said:
Dark Lawyer said:

From the Spanish "jefe", "boss". I just wanted to ease the tension. :) There is no point in arguing, we are both Spiritual Satanists, we belong to a narrow elite. And here in East-Central Europe, we Gentiles must unite. I apologize if I was rude.
Glad I wasn't wrong about the word :lol: . I'm sorry aswell if what I wrote came as agressive, and also for getting all worked up there. That was my fault, and I know I could have wrote all that in a better way.

SeekerOfTruth666 said:

No of course not. If anything they should be judged even more harshly because they know exactly what they were doing. You can't use the excuse of it just being a stupid person.

Anybody who has so little respect for you that they would do that, it is only wasting your time. It doesn't matter whether or not somebody is SS, there will always be people who are not good for each other. There will always be personalities that are unable to agree.

If I want to create an astral temple because I dont want to buy anything to make a real one (and I dont have space for it right now), can I create it in my mind without any invocation? I want to make an astral temple for ritual purpose, do I have to make a physical ritual to create it?

Hebi666 said:
Are yellow light fireballs of positive satanic energy?

Today early morning, before sunrise I finished my beelzebul's Power Ritual. Just as i was finished, i saw a bright yellow light fireball fall to the foot of my bed. Could this be a positive or negative form of energy?

I didn't exactly feel a positive energy when it happened, I was a bit shaken because I have never saw a fireball in my life.
I recently also asked for a sign from my guardian demon. Could it be related to my GD?

Blessings, dearest SS family

The instructions for doing the EZ Chakra Spin on the meditation section state that one is to start out by being focused on the base of their spine and spin the base chakra and then work your way up. However, when spinning the 6th chakra, one is to focus their visualization directly behind the 3rd eye, in the middle of their head, where the actual 6th chakra is as opposed to its rear extension.

Therefore, when doing the EZ Chakra Spin, do I focus on the main chakras at the centre of my body or do I focus on the rear extensions within the spine?

Hail The Almighty Father Satan!

Sabazios said:
Dark Lawyer said:
Sabazios said:

Ol argedco luciftias said:

If you want to talk about gypsies, please make your own topic. And if a moderator reads this, could you please move all the comments about gypsies to a new topic?

This topic is for answering many people's questions quickly and in a way that is able to read and understand. It only works if we don't make it into a mess or flood it with unrelated things.

I think there is no need to open a new topic,enough to continue here:https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=351994#p351994
The moderator could move it here the gypsy issue.

Aleksandre said:
I am following 40 day meditation. Plan. Which meditation can i practice instead of full yogic breath. ?? I dont like it so much. :?:
Practice it, through time you'll get used to it

Hake LeQheku 666 said:
Blessings, dearest SS family

The instructions for doing the EZ Chakra Spin on the meditation section state that one is to start out by being focused on the base of their spine and spin the base chakra and then work your way up. However, when spinning the 6th chakra, one is to focus their visualization directly behind the 3rd eye, in the middle of their head, where the actual 6th chakra is as opposed to its rear extension.

Therefore, when doing the EZ Chakra Spin, do I focus on the main chakras at the centre of my body or do I focus on the rear extensions within the spine?

Hail The Almighty Father Satan!
Concentrate on the main chakras - in the middle

Can I change the repetitions in a rune working that I already started??

I set a number of repetitions that I thought I could reach, but I see that I can't. Should I lower the number?

AlexElPM said:
Can I change the repetitions in a rune working that I already started??

I set a number of repetitions that I thought I could reach, but I see that I can't. Should I lower the number?

Yes this is fine. It is important to not do too much and not do more than you can handle. It is more important to do it every day without skipping any days, and do it for at least 40 days to be permanent.

Masterj810610 said:
If I want to create an astral temple because I dont want to buy anything to make a real one (and I dont have space for it right now), can I create it in my mind without any invocation? I want to make an astral temple for ritual purpose, do I have to make a physical ritual to create it?

There is no need for you to have an astral temple, and there is no need for you to buy anything. Any props like candles or silver bowls might look nice, but you don't need to have them. All you need is yourself.

You can do it like normal speech, or like vibrating, or anything in between.

RockSeed13 said:
When I meditate, I feel and hear cracks on my head especially on the region my crown chakra and third-eye, is this normal?

This probably is normal. You could be influencing some psychic hearing if these clairaudience chakras are being empowered.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Psychic_Centers.html

Villain said:
Good day to all our beloved satanic family, been a SS For like 3 years now.
I have a question here, I want to find out whats m y spirit animal?

Your response will be highly appreciated.

HAIL SATAN/LUCIFER

A spirit animal is not really a real thing. Some animals are symbolic for different reasons. And you might like an animal, or you might like the things that it is a symbol of. But there is no animal that is attached to you.

Masterj810610 said:
Hi,

Im on day 6 of the 40 day program, and I have a hard time viewing my chakras. Do someone's got a trick or another way to visualize them?

Thank you
Hail Satan

These things are difficult at first. You will get better when you have more practice. And don't try to hard to try to force yourself to see something or it makes it more difficult. You have to be relaxed, and start by just trying to imagine it.

And the feeling is more important than the visualizing.

Heyman342 said:
Is there anything spiritual about deja vu? What does it mean when you keep getting deja vu a lot?

This comes from a psychic ability to sense energy currents in the Akasha, and see what events they are about to create in the world. This is done mostly when you are in a very deep sleep because your mind is relaxed enough to feel these energies, and you have a dream where you are seeing and hearing this event happen. Then some time like a week or a few weeks later, this event does happen in your life exactly the same way that you saw.

RockSeed13 said:
When I meditate, I feel and hear cracks on my head especially on the region my crown chakra and third-eye, is this normal?

This probably is normal. You could be influencing some psychic hearing if these clairaudience chakras are being empowered.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Psychic_Centers.html

Thanks. I am not actually trying to open my astral senses, just the crown and third-eye.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Blitzkreig

Hello dear. I have a question. Is feeling horny and sexual normal while and after kundalini yoga? What does it indicate? Hail Satan.🖤♥️💙

This is energies of your soul starting to flow more strongly. Especially from the Base and Sacral chakras. This is the life force energy.

Thanks

Its great to hear from you in Indonesia!

R Soesilo Al khawarizmi said:
I'm new members..
From indonesian
Can help me, tell us people on members ship in JOS to indonesian..
Thanks satan
Hail satan

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Blitzkreig

Hello dear. I have a question. Is feeling horny and sexual normal while and after kundalini yoga? What does it indicate? Hail Satan.🖤♥️💙

This is energies of your soul starting to flow more strongly. Especially from the Base and Sacral chakras. This is the life force energy.

U are a real brother.

Henu the Great said:

I completely agree. Thanks.
In that situation it would say a lot about that person. Above all, it would say a lot about what type of Satanist that person is, if he/she is even a true Satanist.

RockSeed13 said:
RockSeed13 said:

Thanks. I am not actually trying to open my astral senses, just the crown and third-eye.

Yes, but these are strongly connected to the crown and also connected with the 3rd eye, so you did accidently make them stronger too.

Hell..o

He is a quick intro to my current Earthly dilemma!...My lovely ex partner was told he was Jesus Christ a couple years ago on the Astral plane, by the Ayausca spirit. He took this on as truth, and began to use Hebrew words/spells to “clear” space, “exorcise demons” from me....(thanks love :). ....During this time, I found it extremely difficult to dream next to him, dreaming was like a black hole, with zero lucid awareness. I was exhausted each morning having felt like i was fighting all night.

Things got worse between us, saying things like i had no connection to the father, demonising me, gas lighting, and other worse actions ...… and I cracked….to the point that it was as though I had two personalities that I could switch between one logical/sweet/submissive (she who wanted his attention) the other intuitive/funny/warrior (she who had enough of him)……very distinct split in characters...... this totally freaked him out, and we decided to part ways. In a way i could totally see the character split in him also, one part was very sensitive, hurt and confused, and the other seemed like an animal. It was quite a dramatic time.

I've only just started to do the RTRs for clearing, and I do feel like my chakras are clearing. But I still feel anxiety when I read over messages from him, or thing of past events, so I guess there are some residual letters in there.

I have asked him today if he is still in allegiance to YAWEH, and I would like to explain to him better about how the Hebrew letters work. If there is reading material pertaining to this, I would very much appreciate it if you could point me in that direction.

My ex partner is a mathematical and tech genius, but his fear of sacrifician I feel has turned him to YAWEH….

Any tips or guidance about how I can reach him, would be most welcomed

Hail to all our family in Orion!

Hebi666 said:
Are yellow light fireballs of positive satanic energy?

Today early morning, before sunrise I finished my beelzebul's Power Ritual. Just as i was finished, i saw a bright yellow light fireball fall to the foot of my bed. Could this be a positive or negative form of energy?

I don't know what that could mean, but I think that knowing the properties of colors could help you

You said that the fireball was yellow, but what kind of yellow?? Pure yellow or gold yellow??

Here's the description of the two colors extracted from https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

Gold
Great Fortune, intuition, understanding, divination, fast luck, financial benefits. I believe gold attracts larger sums of money (use green with shimmering gold for money meditation.) Gold is used for healing, happiness, authority, reputation, honor, and personal power. Use gold for confidence, fame, success in gambling, pleasure, securing popularity/charisma, increasing health and vitality, healing, protection, success, and magickal power.

Gold is one of the most powerful of the colors. Satan has a golden aura. Gold is the color of the Sun, and is of the element of fire. In Satanic alchemy, gold represents the perfection of the soul. Both the colors gold and white-gold are seen all over in the Ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs, in the temples and pyramids. Gold is the color of riches and power.

Yellow
Yellow is the color of intellect, computers, communication, audio, video, TV, electronics, books, and literature. Yellow rules the solar chakra of the will. Ruled by the planet Mercury- yellow can be used for passing exams, improving the mind, for deeper concentration, mental power, learning ability, speech, writing, publishing, media concerns, gossip, slander, interviews, brothers, sisters, neighbors, rumors, theft, all areas of study and communication, also astral projection, overcoming addictions, and breaking habits. Good for friendship, imagination, creativity (orange is more powerful for creativity), inspiration and charisma.

Yellow is of the element of air. Yellow rules the solar plexus chakra.

Black Magick: Gossip, slander, theft; used to incite infidelity, cowardliness, decay, disease, dying, insanity, and inconsistency in others.

Masterj810610 said:
Hi,

Im on day 6 of the 40 day program, and I have a hard time viewing my chakras. Do someone's got a trick or another way to visualize them?

Thank you
Hail Satan

I don't know if this would help everybody, but I'm going to tell you my own experience.

I've seen, along the time, that the mind will answer you automatically if you wait enough. When I'm cleaning my chakras (let's say the crown chakra), I only think that a light ball is cleaning my 7th chakra, but I don't visualize anything yet. I wait some seconds till my mind starts visualizing for itself that light ball on the crown chakra. I think that you just need to let the mind prepare and let the energy flow.

I hope I help you.

Hi All,
I have a questions regarding the guardian demon descriptions in the joy of satan website.I want to know what the dates given in the description mean?are they guardian demons for dedicated satanists born on those dates?
Regards,
BabySatan

Last 2 days has been a roller coaster and I'm not sure how much more I can take. I am hoping someone has had a similar experience and can give some advice.
Sudden decline in my health with increased vomiting and sudden faintings has revealed that the spontaneous miscarriage i had a month ago and what I thought was the fetus was a blood clot I passed and it did not eliminate the pregnancy. I'm close to almost 4 months pregnant according to my gynecologist after reviewing the initial results. I didn't get medical help immediately after the bleeding after as I live in a "100% muslim country" so I didn't want to deal with the legal consequences and I was in a emotional shock throughout. While I regret not getting a checkup immediately, there's no point in dwelling in what could've been done. I've been given a ultrasound for tomorrow and advised to immediately review in Gynecology ER. The tests and the scan results will determine whether the baby or me are healthy and what the future holds. This is where the medical intervention comes in and I have no idea what tomorrow has in store for me. Im both scared and emotionally exhausted.
The baby was not planned and as much as I'd love to hold our baby, I can't support a child at the moment but I wouldn't get a abortion at this point as the soul would've been formed now.
I trust in Father Satan, and I know for a fact that he has and will look out for his children always.
I just want to be prepared both mentally and spiritually for what's coming.
Is there any working or ritual I could perform for better safety and health of my baby and me?
Any advice would be helpful and appreciated.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back