Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Asexuality ?

queenwallcrawler

Hello.

I discovered the website, Joy of Satan, earlier this week and have been reading it extensively. I grew up in a devout Catholic household, and finally came to my senses and rejected the belief system when I was 14. I have identified as an agnostic ever since, always believing there is something higher than humankind, but unsure of what it was.

Coming across this site made me feel ready to cry - for years I've seen my childhood belief system has been one gigantic lie, but now I have this overwhelming feeling that I've finally been exposed to the truth. Never has anything made this much sense. I feel almost heavy with knowledge.

As the title of this post states, though, I am an asexual. I am a non-libidoist and experience absolutely no sexual attraction or desire. It is entirely possible that this was heavily influenced by Catholicism, but I've never worried myself over the hows or whys of who I am - this is simply what makes sense to me. However, what I do believe to be a direct result of growing up Catholic is that sex very strongly depresses me. I hate discussing it, and I feel anxious and sad at the very thought of it.

While reading the page dedicated to the history of Satan's name, I found an excerpt stating that sexuality is considered here to be the primary life force, and considered to empower the soul. This greatly worried me.

I would very much like to know the stance on asexuality from people here. I would especially be interested to know if any Demons have acknowledged asexuality/Their view of it - does anyone know if this has happened ?

Thank you for reading this.

tl;dr version : I am interested in Satanism, but am also an asexual. Does this contradict the Spiritual Satanist belief system ?

HELLO! Welcome to the family, I am sure its safe to assume that you will be dedicateing your self..so Welcome to the family! dont feel too worried either you were born this way naturally..or the filth and lies of the xian anti life program has done thid too you. Christianty and all puts down sexuality and anything with true spirituality which is bad especially for teens who are growing and have all these urges. It is very unfortunate. So i beleive that when you start your power meditation program.. this will change in time. Your sexuality may blossoma nd flourish and become natural and functioning. how long have you felt or been asexual? more than likey its a result of horrid  the xian program. dont be very concerned power meditation will open clear and unblock these things for you ;) i feel sometimes asexuality can just be a sexuality and lust for yourself expressing that via masturbation and self worship. So dont wry too much,, power meditation will put you back in balance. satan and the demons will guide you in becoming a healthy creative human being. Read the entire joyofsatan website for this is will you will gain truth wisdom and knowledge.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, July 2, 2011 4:11:07 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Asexuality ?

Hello.

I discovered the website, Joy of Satan, earlier this week and have been reading it extensively. I grew up in a devout Catholic household, and finally came to my senses and rejected the belief system when I was 14. I have identified as an agnostic ever since, always believing there is something higher than humankind, but unsure of what it was.

Coming across this site made me feel ready to cry - for years I've seen my childhood belief system has been one gigantic lie, but now I have this overwhelming feeling that I've finally been exposed to the truth. Never has anything made this much sense. I feel almost heavy with knowledge.

As the title of this post states, though, I am an asexual. I am a non-libidoist and experience absolutely no sexual attraction or desire. It is entirely possible that this was heavily influenced by Catholicism, but I've never worried myself over the hows or whys of who I am - this is simply what makes sense to me. However, what I do believe to be a direct result of growing up Catholic is that sex very strongly depresses me. I hate discussing it, and I feel anxious and sad at the very thought of it.

While reading the page dedicated to the history of Satan's name, I found an excerpt stating that sexuality is considered here to be the primary life force, and considered to empower the soul. This greatly worried me.

I would very much like to know the stance on asexuality from people here. I would especially be interested to know if any Demons have acknowledged asexuality/Their view of it - does anyone know if this has happened ?

tl;dr version : I am interested in Satanism, but am also an asexual. Does this contradict the Spiritual Satanist belief system ?

I guess every kind of sexuality here is accepted, however I think to advance your soul and raise your kundalini you should have orgasms, they are very important in raising it.

But even more important is to get rid of your hang-ups (not only sexual, but every kind of hang-ups), the anxiety you feel when discussing sex and other things. Not only they can impede your spiritual progress, but they are also very dangerous and can cause serious problems, especially if your kundalini passes through your sacral (sexual) chakra...well this is from the negative things the "gurus" who lived a celibate lifestyle and tried to raise their Serpent said. I believe this is mentioned in the JoS site, i.e. to have a fast and more importantly a SAFE spiritual ascension you should get rid of all restrictions and hangups.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "queenwallcrawler" <queenwallcrawler@... wrote:

Hello.

Thank you for the welcome.

I have known I was asexual ever since I came into puberty, though I only learned the official name of it when I was around 14 or 15. I strongly feel that my hatred of sex stems from my Catholic background, and I feel my life would be MUCH easier if I was not always morbidly depressed at the mere thought of sex. However, I also strongly feel that being asexual is simply who I am, and cannot be changed any more than being a heterosexual can be changed.

To address one of your other points, some asexuals DO experience arousal and DO masturbate, but do not feel sexual attraction for others. I think that may be what you're referring to. As a non-libidoist, I'm of the variety that do not feel sexual attraction for others because we simply never experience it, ever.

Am I unable to belong to Satanism because of this ? Is it possible to be a practicing Satanist and not partake in sexual activity ? I really hope this not to be the case. It would greatly sadden me.

P.S.
Something interesting I'd like to share - I always thought my Catholic family would be thrilled by my asexuality. After all, I was taught that sex was dirty, and since I've no desire to have sex, wouldn't this be a good thing to them ? Instead, they seem rather ashamed and are very uncomfortable discussing my asexuality. For a time, it was very confusing to me, but I've since realized not to take Catholics too seriously. Talk about contradictions !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

HELLO! Welcome to the family, I am sure its safe to assume that you will be
dedicateing your self..so Welcome to the family! dont feel too worried either
you were born this way naturally..or the filth and lies of the xian anti life
program has done thid too you. Christianty and all puts down sexuality and
anything with true spirituality which is bad especially for teens who are
growing and have all these urges. It is very unfortunate. So i beleive that when
you start your power meditation program.. this will change in time. Your
sexuality may blossoma nd flourish and become natural and functioning. how long
have you felt or been asexual? more than likey its a result of horrid  the xian
program. dont be very concerned power meditation will open clear and unblock
these things for you ;) i feel sometimes asexuality can just be a sexuality and
lust for yourself expressing that via masturbation and self worship. So dont wry
too much,, power meditation will put you back in balance. satan and the demons
will guide you in becoming a healthy creative human being. Read the entire
joyofsatan website for this is will you will gain truth wisdom and knowledge.

*sigh *

You're not asexual you're just extremely chaste because of the catholic upbringing. If you were asexual you'd be able to split yourself whenever and have copies of you all over the damn place. Which wouldn't be too fun. Asexual is like a kike, you are not a kike now are you? And as far as contradiction goes, it does as sexual energy, as you stated, is the life force. Not to sound harsh just saying.

Ave Satanas!

On Sat Jul 2nd, 2011 4:11 PM EDT queenwallcrawler wrote:

Hello.

like i said queen,power meditation will put you back in balance naturally and will bring you back to having a normal sex drive whatever that may be to you. I am sure you can masturbate. But anyway read the entire joyofsatan website and deprogram yourself. Get to know father satan and the demons. and like i said POWER MEDITATiON will put you back in balance naturally so i wouldnt wry about the asexuality.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Sunday, July 03, 2011 3:39:58 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Asexuality ?

I have known I was asexual ever since I came into puberty, though I only learned the official name of it when I was around 14 or 15. I strongly feel that my hatred of sex stems from my Catholic background, and I feel my life would be MUCH easier if I was not always morbidly depressed at the mere thought of sex. However, I also strongly feel that being asexual is simply who I am, and cannot be changed any more than being a heterosexual can be changed.

To address one of your other points, some asexuals DO experience arousal and DO masturbate, but do not feel sexual attraction for others. I think that may be what you're referring to. As a non-libidoist, I'm of the variety that do not feel sexual attraction for others because we simply never experience it, ever.

Am I unable to belong to Satanism because of this ? Is it possible to be a practicing Satanist and not partake in sexual activity ? I really hope this not to be the case. It would greatly sadden me.

P.S.
Something interesting I'd like to share - I always thought my Catholic family would be thrilled by my asexuality. After all, I was taught that sex was dirty, and since I've no desire to have sex, wouldn't this be a good thing to them ? Instead, they seem rather ashamed and are very uncomfortable discussing my asexuality. For a time, it was very confusing to me, but I've since realized not to take Catholics too seriously. Talk about contradictions !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

growing and have all these urges. It is very unfortunate. So i beleive that when
lust for yourself expressing that via masturbation and self worship. So dont wry

Satanism is about advancing your soul, it's been explained that in order to empower it and awaken your kundalini it needs orgasms (doesn't matter if you get them with a partner or alone), otherwise it's almost impossible to do it. You will not feel almost everything you'll just be the same as if you are in another religion and you're just using Satan's name instead. And not to mention you'll meet with many serious problems if you keep these hang-ups about sex it's VERY important to get rid of them. If you do power meditation and kundalini yoga, these will just go away and you'll feel more free. I also think your situation is because of an imbalance in the sacral (sexual) chakra, if you empower it you'll be fine. Study this:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _Info.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "queenwallcrawler" <queenwallcrawler@... wrote:

P.S.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

To answer your question about being able to be a Satanist without having sex, yes of course you can. Orgasms are important to raise your kundalini, but honestly, you can worry about that in your next life, if you stay asexual in this one. There is the chance that you won't be asexual for the rest of this life, but please don't let it stay in the way of you advancing yourself as much as you can now. Every bit we do, helps us in our next life, if we do not reach godhood in this one. So advance yourself as much as you can while staying asexual if you wish, and give yourself an advantage to reach godhood in your next life. If your asexuality is due to hang-ups, then those will be dealt with and you will overcome them, but if you believe it's just who you are, then accept yourself for it. Don't worry too much about it, or that may even create more hang-ups.

Hail Satan!

P.S.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

Ah, I understand the confusion here. Asexual REPRODUCTION refers to the splitting yourself up thing, and you're right, that's definitely not who I am ! Asexuality is a bit different though, in that it just refers to a lack of sexual attraction. (If anyone's at all interested, there's a very informative site I belong to at asexuality.org that explains the orientation far better than me.)

I definitely agree that my Catholic upbringing is responsible for my hatred of sex. I've no history of abuse or anything of the like, so the way I see it, there can't be any other cause. This is something that's really negatively affected me in life, and it's something I'd definitely like help overcoming.

But I've never experienced sexual attraction, even before the "sex is dirty, don't do it," teachings were brought to my attention. In other words, it would sound like repression to me if I WAS experiencing something, then was told it was dirty, then the experience stopped. But that hasn't been my case.

From the responses I've received, it's clear to me that sexual activity is necessary here, whether it's alone or with someone else. I'm sad to learn this, but I appreciate the warnings and feedback. I'm going to continue learning about the religion, but perhaps becoming a part of it is not a good idea for me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Haizuru Ishida <wolfguardian1@... wrote:

*sigh *

You're not asexual you're just extremely chaste because of the catholic upbringing. If you were asexual you'd be able to split yourself whenever and have copies of you all over the damn place. Which wouldn't be too fun. Asexual is like a kike, you are not a kike now are you? And as far as contradiction goes, it does as sexual energy, as you stated, is the life force. Not to sound harsh just saying.

Ave Satanas!

Attachments :
Wait your saying kikes are like worms chop off one bit another grows or like an bacteria
That image of them multiplying and on an old peice of meat ,and then getting whiped away with clorox
That makes me laugh
-----
Sent from my Virgin Mobile.

One thing I don't believe anyone has mentioned that I believe is of importance. Remember, we all have past lives, it is highly possible you had sexual repression heavily in your last life and it carried over to this life. For instance, you didn't experience sexual desires when you were young, I think that's what you said, many other people do experience them as young as 3 from what I've read. Everyone is different, your astrological and spiritual background affects all of this.
Please do not give up before reading all of JoS and do the meditations, this is some of the most powerful information you will ever come across. Your life can be full of so much joy and happiness if you liberate yourself. Human being are sexual creatures by nature, it is possible your brain could have something that makes you non sexual but this can be changed through affirmations, meditations, and yoga. We all know the power of the mind is more powerful than comprehensible by most people who are without Enki.
Satanism is man-kind's original religion, if you stick with empowering your chakras you will find power like never before. Please don't give up so easily, I realize you may think you are non sexual and that's the end of it, but remember the power of the mind, body, and soul. You will find much pleasure and happiness if you just open your mind :)

Hail Enki and the Gods of Hell!!!

Ah, I understand the confusion here. Asexual REPRODUCTION refers to the splitting yourself up thing, and you're right, that's definitely not who I am ! Asexuality is a bit different though, in that it just refers to a lack of sexual attraction. (If anyone's at all interested, there's a very informative site I belong to at asexuality.org that explains the orientation far better than me.)

I definitely agree that my Catholic upbringing is responsible for my hatred of sex. I've no history of abuse or anything of the like, so the way I see it, there can't be any other cause. This is something that's really negatively affected me in life, and it's something I'd definitely like help overcoming.

But I've never experienced sexual attraction, even before the "sex is dirty, don't do it," teachings were brought to my attention. In other words, it would sound like repression to me if I WAS experiencing something, then was told it was dirty, then the experience stopped. But that hasn't been my case.

From the responses I've received, it's clear to me that sexual activity is necessary here, whether it's alone or with someone else. I'm sad to learn this, but I appreciate the warnings and feedback. I'm going to continue learning about the religion, but perhaps becoming a part of it is not a good idea for me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back