Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

As a Spiritual Satanist - how would you define the term "Devil"?

I'm familiar with the Trishul i.e. the Devils pitchfork blasphemy and realize that perversion has probably been going on since the beginning.  The term Devil seems to be equally perverted.  How does Satan-Lucifer feel about being called a Devil and how do you think he would like that term defined?  

Satan and his deamons are equal its just that the royalty chain places satan higher in the heierarchy but he is most widely known as the devil and it's bull shit he is an 8foot tall blond hair blue eyes muscular man who speaks his mind helps the honest and good and treats all fairly

How would you feel about your enemies saying lies about you, to your own Children? Thats approximately how He feels.

On 7/19/14, magnum.arcanum@... [JoyofSatan666]
wrote:
I'm familiar with the Trishul i.e. the Devils pitchfork blasphemy and
realize that perversion has probably been going on since the beginning. The
term Devil seems to be equally perverted. How does Satan-Lucifer feel about
being called a Devil and how do you think he would like that term defined?

Good question.

The etymology of the word itself stems from "the slanderer" or "the accuser," which seems backwards to me since it's the jews who've done the finger-pointing and the accusing, especially via the weapons xianity and/or islam.

When we use it, in regards to our Father, it's very much in a flippant manner to turn the xian's bullshit back on it's own head, much like how I call myself sarcastically, to use one of their own terms against them.

Personally, I try to not use the term, since I know it's just another false accusation of jerkhova, unless it's to call them what they are - the real devil. But that takes so much explaining. As usual, they accuse us of being what they are and of doing what they themselves do.

I hope I answered the question you're asking.

Hail Father Satan Forever!

Devil comes from sanskrit word "Devi" meaning the feminine/occult aspect of the soul and there is nothing wrong with this term, read the sermon "Devil Worship" in the Newsletter. The only wrong part is the enemy corruption of this meaning, which is directly related to their inferiorization of women. Same for calling Satan as "Satan". Also there is nothing bad about the trishul which means the serpentine power piercing the 3 knots of the soul.

Devil comes from the word Devi- defined as the consort of Shiva (Shiva is Satan), identified with Shakti and Kali as a goddess of love, maternity, and death.   It is also a place in India  
Anyth[/IMG]<b class="y[/IMG]"The absence of darkness in a person does not suggest an abundance of light, for to know the light you must have known the darkness."[/B][/I]
www.JoyofSatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satans_Library.htm

On Wednesday, July 23, 2014 4:25 PM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Good question.

The etymology of the word itself stems from "the slanderer" or "the accuser," which seems backwards to me since it's the jews who've done the finger-pointing and the accusing, especially via the weapons xianity and/or islam.

When we use it, in regards to our Father, it's very much in a flippant manner to turn the xian's bullshit back on it's own head, much like how I call myself sarcastically, to use one of their own terms against them.

Personally, I try to not use the term, since I know it's just another false accusation of jerkhova, unless it's to call them what they are - the real devil. But that takes so much explaining. As usual, they accuse us of being what they are and of doing what they themselves do.

I hope I answered the question you're asking.

Hail Father Satan Forever!

pliz help wats aura ad chakra even if l read joy of satan l dont understad.
On Jul 21, 2014 7:17 AM, "magnum.arcanum@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I'm familiar with the Trishul i.e. the Devils pitchfork blasphemy and realize that perversion has probably been going on since the beginning.  The term Devil seems to be equally perverted.  How does Satan-Lucifer feel about being called a Devil and how do you think he would like that term defined?  

Well, there's a lot to it. The more I study, the more I realize just how little I know, after all.

Study hard and ask questions of the Gods and Goddesses.

Hail Satan!

My life has been amazing since I started praying to Father Lucifer. Be honest with Father and He will do miracles in your life. I dont use the term Devil, I call Father or Lord...But you should be very clear about whom you are praying to and his power.

There was a sermon or page on JoS that talked about where the term " devil " comes from but I couldn't find it ...But here is a link from JoS about connection between ancient Indian and Hebrew langues. It talks about a city called Satana...
http://www.viewzone.com/matlock.html
     <b style="color:r[/IMG]
<tbody class="y[/IMG]<tr class="y[/IMG]<td w[/IMG] According to the legends of the Yadavas (Indo-Hebrews), Satana would have made the folks in Sodom and Gomorah envious. The Seunas and the Satanas decided to resolve their moral and religious differences on the battlefield. The forces of "Satan" lost, but their defeat didn't dishearten them. Eventually, we came to think of "Satan" as a being who lost the battle but not the war. The bible tells us that such a peace treaty hasn't yet been signed between these two ancient enemies.In that part of India, the holiest of holies for the Indians, the names of many towns end in the appendage gaon. In Hebrew, gaon means "genius; great rabbinical scholar." Also in this region is an area that was once the favorite of Yadava royalty: Nashik, the exact Hebrew name for "Royal Prince." Satan is near the district called Khandesh (Land of Cain). There is also a Kodesh. Kod and Khad are Sanskrit terms for "First," "The Beginning," or "God." In Hebrew, Khadesh = "The first day of a Jewish calendar month." Notice that all these names have similar meanings and religious connotations in both languages. I invite my readers to investigate this anomaly for themselves
[/TD][/TR]
[/B]<[/IMG]<b class="y[/IMG]"The absence of darkness in a person does not suggest an abundance of light, for to know the light you must have known the darkness."[/B][/I]
www.JoyofSatan.org

On Thursday, July 24, 2014 6:52 PM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I always feel refreshed after learning something more from you. Teloc Vovim

:)

@Teloc VovimSo, you don't know the definition of "Devil", but you think "Devi" is related to one of Satan's Consorts.  So, if I have a meet and great with Satan someday and refer to him as the "Devil", depending on what the additional "L" represents at the end of the name, I could be calling him a bitch.  Well, thanks for that.  I did manage to get the Vedic definition, which predates the blasphemers suppressive crap.  I'm just trying to fill in a little blasphemer history at this point and that certainly helps.

@...I did explain where devil came from in my post before that, so know what your talking about before you open your mouth "The absence of darkness in a person does not suggest an abundance of light, for to know the light you must have known the darkness."
www.JoyofSatan.org

On Saturday, July 26, 2014 4:44 PM, "magnum.arcanum@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

@Teloc VovimSo, you don't know the definition of "Devil", but you think "Devi" is related to one of Satan's Consorts.  So, if I have a meet and great with Satan someday and refer to him as the "Devil", depending on what the additional "L" represents at the end of the name, I could be calling him a bitch.  Well, thanks for that.  I did manage to get the Vedic definition, which predates the blasphemers suppressive crap.  I'm just trying to fill in a little blasphemer history at this point and that certainly helps.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back