Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Arts, Material and Propaganda

TalGonDon

Although I am not often active in discussions, I gladly participate in every family work.

Now that online warfare is beginning to a great extent, I think we need more than just creativity. I am already aware that an idea like this existed before and that even brother 6zeliris6lalibratum6 has already suggested such a thing, but I think we need it now more than necessary.

In addition to the obvious propaganda, I think we need a space where artistic souls can express themselves. Poems, drawings, paintings, music ... all the way to inspirational stories or online video creation are all ways in which anonymously anyone can express and spread the truth.

As in every part, we need to be careful.

I think we need that kind of space because I know that art is the best way to express everything. There are, I am sure, many SS who have an artistic soul, so I think it is fair that a certain part, by this I mean a certain topic, should be devoted only to such persons. In addition to the pages we already have such as; https://astralartsofthegods.weebly.com/
i think we also need to have a section where everyone's eyes could indulge in the pleasure of SS artwork such as paintings, music, stories or even edits. It helps in online warfare, fits artistic souls, and help spread the beauty of Satan's Kingdom on Earth, we definitely need such a thing.

So for the beginning, I suggest that we start from here, let's share beauty of SS here.

I would like to hear other opinions on this.

HAIL SATAN!

I agree with you. It would be great to concentrate the best memes, artworks, "woke" drawings, and so on all in one place, so people can find these easily.

We always have the boards, I suggest posting everything you got and sharing a link. I want to see more artists and musicians incorporate Satanism into their vanilla creations, drop subtle allusions to it, and go slow. I really think one of the best ways to normalize it is to just do normal stuff while being a Satanist. If that makes sense. This thread does come on from time to time, I'm sure most agree having an official board for it would be cool but the forums themselves are not bad at all.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back