Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Artificial measurement of time and why we should ditch it.

snatchsoft200

In a flu-induced hallucination last night, I came to the realization that human marked time is what will hold most of us back from attaining Godhood later on.

We follow specific days to perform rituals at certain times, but why? Shouldn't it be more about intent and position than Tuesdays at 3am's?

Why do we follow such unnatural markers? This is more than a general question, this is a key question that defies the xian restrictions placed on us. Other than following schedules for menial tasks in the here and now to maintain us until we reach Godhood, is there a real purpose for it?

It's been posted before. This 24 hour day system, with 60 minutes and 60 seconds, is Saturnian and holds us back. And the day should not begin at midnight. When the enemy is overthrown, we will have to fix a lot, including time measurements.

Btw, we do rituals according to planetary days and hours for maximum strength.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <snatchsoft200@... wrote:

In a flu-induced hallucination last night, I came to the realization that human marked time is what will hold most of us back from attaining Godhood later on.

We follow specific days to perform rituals at certain times, but why? Shouldn't it be more about intent and position than Tuesdays at 3am's?

Why do we follow such unnatural markers? This is more than a general question, this is a key question that defies the xian restrictions placed on us. Other than following schedules for menial tasks in the here and now to maintain us until we reach Godhood, is there a real purpose for it?

The reason for using planetary times is because this is when the local planets of our solar system exert their energies more strongly over the Earth, the moon included. Focus and intent are 100% necessary for the success of a working but if you want to INCREASE its power, then you align the energies of your focus and intent with the exertion of the planet's energies specific to the working. For instance, mars rules the sacral chakra and sex, competition, struggle etc. so for workings of a purely sexual nature ie attracting someone to yourself for the purpose of coitus, drawing in energies and affirming them during the hours when Mars' influence is at its strongest will have a greater effect than doing it when the moon or jupiter is having the strongest influence...

HAIL SATAN!

The time system the world is in right now is designed for basically slavery, I can feel it see it and studied it.... and someone on here mentioned something about it (credible, I think an HP)
I'd keep it out of my life as much as possible! Speaking of time...

but yeah [/IMG]</var>

The twenty-four hour day was Roman time keeping, and the civil & religious day began at midnight. Each hour was 45 to 125 minutes long depending on calculations related to the time of year; a minute was divided into sixty segments. The year was worked around to support 180+ festivals and celebrations.  The Jewish and early Christian subjects of the empire often had different methods of time keeping. These Roman measurements were influenced by Greek and Babylonian ones.
~~~~~~~~~Viva Giove!!~~~~~~~~~~Viva Giunone!!~~~~~~~~~~~~Viva Minerva!!~~~~~~~~~~~Viva Bacco!!~~~~~~~~~~

thanks ,,post more

On Monday, December 9, 2013 7:46 PM, "rubicante_xi@..." <rubicante_xi@... wrote:
  The twenty-four hour day was Roman time keeping, and the civil & religious day began at midnight. Each hour was 45 to 125 minutes long depending on calculations related to the time of year; a minute was divided into sixty segments. The year was worked around to support 180+ festivals and celebrations.  The Jewish and early Christian subjects of the empire often had different methods of time keeping. These Roman measurements were influenced by Greek and Babylonian ones.
~~~~~~~~~Viva Giove!!~~~~~~~~~~Viva Giunone!!~~~~~~~~~~~~Viva Minerva!!~~~~~~~~~~~Viva Bacco!!~~~~~~~~~~

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back