Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

area check usa,fl

josh

does any live near the u.s.a and in the state of fl? well south florida contact me.

<td val[/IMG]Hey I live in South Florida too, in Broward County, ^__^ nice to see that I'm not the only Satanic in South Florida stanleysainvil11@...
--- On Sat, 11/7/09, Rei <stupidwaipdeigo@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: area check usa,fl
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, November 7, 2009, 2:17 PM

I'm from South Florida. My AIM name is Ancient Carrion, my email address is StupidWaipDeigo@ hotmail.com Do you use AIM?

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Josh" <darkjosh2@. .. wrote:

does any live near the u.s.a and in the state of fl? well south florida contact me.
[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Stanley Sainvil <stanleysainvil@... wrote:
Hey I live in South Florida too, in Broward County, ^__^ nice to see that I'm not the only Satanic in South Florida
stanleysainvil11@...

--- On Sat, 11/7/09, Rei <stupidwaipdeigo@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

I'm from South Florida. My AIM name is Ancient Carrion, my email address is StupidWaipDeigo@ hotmail.com Do you use AIM?

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Josh" <darkjosh2@ .. wrote:

I live in south Florida Broward county to :D

i live in central florida, next to Clermont

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jonnathhan" <crazzykid70@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Stanley Sainvil <stanleysainvil@ wrote:

Hey I live in South Florida too, in Broward County, ^__^ nice to see that I'm not the only Satanic in South Florida
stanleysainvil11@

--- On Sat, 11/7/09, Rei <stupidwaipdeigo@ wrote:

South Broward here.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jonnathhan" <crazzykid70@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Stanley Sainvil <stanleysainvil@ wrote:

stanleysainvil11@

--- On Sat, 11/7/09, Rei <stupidwaipdeigo@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back