Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Are there any satanist in south america?

aerostyle_69

Hail to one and all satanist! I'm from South-America: Guyana. I was wondering if there are any other satanists that's from South America.I'm also looking for new friends to link up with.

Salute to Lucifer

Hello, my name is Joshua Sagar from south america: Guyana and I have recently become a Satanist. I have been a Satanist for about a week and I was hoping to find out if there are any other Satanist in my country who are willing to converse with me as I am new to this and would greatly appreciate having a fellow Satanist to help me on my way that is close to home. I have always known that there was something off about Christianity, even at a very young age I could tell but I was like many out there who just aren't aware of the truth about Satanism. There is a very deep rooted faith in Christianity in my country and my entire family are strong believers in their false god.When I wake up, the day starts with crappy church songs, I go to work my co-workers keep preaching to me about joining their church and spreading the word of there lying god with them, even when I'm home on Saturday I get assholes coming to my house wasting my time with crap about there god. I just would like someone to relate to because since I became a Satanist this kind of crap has started to bother me even more because I know the truth now.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aerostyle_69" <aerostyle_69@... wrote:

Hail to one and all satanist! I'm from South-America: Guyana. I was wondering if there are any other satanists that's from South America.I'm also looking for new friends to link up with.

Salute to Lucifer

<td val[/IMG]Yes they are there. First welcome to this loving family. Ya I agree with you xians can really be a pain in the ass with their salvation shit. Its good you know the truth. Stand for the truth no matter the pressure u get don't lose focus. I hope u ve already started the power meditation program and studying the joy of Satan website. About friends who are SS don't panic,as you advance Father Satan brings SS friends in your life. Be patient and focus on yo meditations. Hail Satan!

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Are there any satanist in south america?
Sent: Wed, Oct 24, 2012 12:20:22 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Hello, my name is Joshua Sagar from south america: Guyana and I have recently become a Satanist. I have been a Satanist for about a week and I was hoping to find out if there are any other Satanist in my country who are willing to converse with me as I am new to this and would greatly appreciate having a fellow Satanist to help me on my way that is close to home. I have always known that there was something off about Christianity, even at a very young age I could tell but I was like many out there who just aren't aware of the truth about Satanism. There is a very deep rooted faith in Christianity in my country and my entire family are strong believers in their false god.When I wake up, the day starts with crappy church songs, I go to work my co-workers keep preaching to me about joining their church and spreading the word of there lying god with them, even when I'm home on Saturday I get assholes coming to my house wasting my time with crap about there god. I just would like someone to relate to because since I became a Satanist this kind of crap has started to bother me even more because I know the truth now.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "aerostyle_69" <aerostyle_69@... wrote:

Salute to Lucifer
[/TD]

When you know the truth,the kike lies have no more hold on us.I was just telling my wife,that the thing I hate most about being a gate guard,is most of the people I let in are going to buybull studies,and it makes me sick too,to know that these nice Gentiles,are so fucking blind to the world,and most of all to their enemies.I have even realized that many of the jews that live there hold buybull studies,and go to them also.Not to mention every guard I work with is xtian.So talk about the odd man out.It has always been that way for me though,so I just learn to deal with it,all the time knowing that I know the truth of it all.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 7:20 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Are there any satanist in south america?

Hello, my name is Joshua Sagar from south america: Guyana and I have recently become a Satanist. I have been a Satanist for about a week and I was hoping to find out if there are any other Satanist in my country who are willing to converse with me as I am new to this and would greatly appreciate having a fellow Satanist to help me on my way that is close to home. I have always known that there was something off about Christianity, even at a very young age I could tell but I was like many out there who just aren't aware of the truth about Satanism. There is a very deep rooted faith in Christianity in my country and my entire family are strong believers in their false god.When I wake up, the day starts with crappy church songs, I go to work my co-workers keep preaching to me about joining their church and spreading the word of there lying god with them, even when I'm home on Saturday I get assholes coming to my house wasting my time with crap about there god. I just would like someone to relate to because since I became a Satanist this kind of crap has started to bother me even more because I know the truth now.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aerostyle_69" <aerostyle_69@... wrote:

Salute to Lucifer

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back