Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Are there any herbs that could help someone that has neuropathy?

buddy13az

If there is, could someone please let me know what they are? It would be greatly appreciated. ? Thank you and Hail Satan and the Mighty Gods and Goddesses of Duat for all eternity!!!!

I'm actually asking if there are herbs that can help with peripheral neuropathy so I can let a person that I truly care about know about them. Can you let me know what they are please? I would greatly appreciate it. ?

It really depends on what the peripheral neuropathy is caused by.

I have said it before on this group and I will say it again. Herbal medicine is not like western drugs. You cannot just blindly apply herbs to western medical conditions. The reason is because western drugs are typically only constituted by one chemical compound. Herbs contain thousands of different active chemical compounds, not just one or two.

Herbs in Chinese Medicine are applied energetically, and two people with peripheral neuropathy might present completely differently.

One might be due to Kidney Yang Deficiency.

The other might be due to Blood Deficiency.

A third person still might be due to dampness obstructing the channels.

The herbs which treat Yang Deficiency could worsen the blood deficiency.

The herbs which drain Dampness could also worsen the blood deficiency.

Herbs which tonify blood could worsen the yang deficiency and create more damp.

Do you get what I am saying?

This is the reason why when most people use herbal supplements etc. They tend to get mixed results - unless the herb is no longer a herb and has been reduced to one or two "standardised" equivalent extracts but this is often very dangerous as in the deaths from Synephrine when that was released as an "alternative" to immature bitter orange.

Thank you very much for the information. It seems that the herb route could be dangerous , so I think the rune route would be better. I'll let the person that I care about know about the rune working. Once again, thank you and Hail Satan!!!!

Buddy, Does the person have diabetes? Did it develop spontaneously? It would be helpful to answer so to determine the best route for healing. Also, informing the person about using runes may not be easy for them to do if they are not into mantras or even a SS.
If I were you, I would have the person look into nutritional balancing, In the event that herbs can be too tricky, I opt for supplying the body with the components it needs for healing the nerves and brain. The cells. 
This way has helped tremendously. When it comes to bigger situations such as nerve problems and such, you need to re evaluate the diet and what it going into the body.
How long has this person had PN? Diabetic? How is the diet? How old are is the person?
"Let they food be they medicine and thy medicine be thy food" -Hippocrates

By the way, he is dedicated and has some experience with meditation, so I think that he could do a rune working if that turned out to be the only option.

Here's the information that the person I care about provided for me. My condition is confirmed "peripheral neuropathy" with possible additional auto-immune issues which were triggered by near fatal heat stroke/oxygen deprivation of the brain in 2002. Most prevalent conditions are: migraines with 24/7 aura, severe light and sound sensitivity, nausea, fatigue, tinnitus, tremor (from nerve damage). My diet is very well monitored--natural, organic, no processed foods, MSGs or gluten! Vitamins, minerals and nutrients are acquired naturally through diet and all natural supplements. I do yoga and exercise daily as health will allow. I do not smoke, drink, nor use recreational drugs. BMI is 22. If you need his age, he is in his early 50's. His last blood work was normal, his blood pressure is normal, and he has no heart problems. I hope the information helps. I'll be honest though, I don't have any knowledge about herbs or Traditional Chinese Medicine. So if there are herbs that can help with neuropathy, could you give me information on how to prepare them properly so he can use them safety? And speaking of herbs and Traditional Chinese Medicine, I do have an interest in learning about them. Are there any good books that you would recommend? I'll greatly appreciate any information you can provide for me. Thank you, Dark Blessings, and Hail Satan!!!!

I am a little short on time now but perhaps have him consider doing the sun square tomorrow if possible.

I would be curious as to what the less prevalent symptoms are also.

I don't suppose you could describe his tongue for me?

It's not in so much that herbs are dangerous inherently but applied blindly and without correctly utilising the philosophy which underpins their use they are at minimal ineffective and at worst yes dangerous.

But that's why I asked what additional things are going on so I can help you help him.

As for good books on herbs, I only know Chinese Herbs and the only books really are the materia medicas (other than various books by lots of herbal authors but these are aimed at an audience who understands the underpinning philosophies and knowledge of Chinese Medicine). I would recommend reading about Chinese Medicine first - I have a good one on pdf which I can Google server if you like, or if Shannon could upload her copy to the group's file area?

Hello, CentralForce. Can you resend it to me so that I can upload it to the files or is there a way to upload it and post to the groups?

This is the best way I can think of... The file is too large to place in the group's file area (plus there is no action button for me to do so) and too large to email to anyone. Here is a link to it from which you should be able to download it in its entirety:

Ignore the fact that it says "Meet Google Drive" - it should take you to the file I uploaded there.

Meet Google Drive – One place for all your files  Here is ONE of the Chinese Materia Medica - please bear in mind though that this particular one I have found to be a bit off on some of its descriptions of the herbal properties and is missing some important contraindications however it might afford some good reading to an interested person.

Meet Google Drive – One place for all your files  
If you could return a response for some additional symptoms that your friend is experiencing I would be more than happy to provide some more specific help with herbal formulae. I would be interested to know if he feels or gets cold or hot easily, things which relieve or aggravate/precipitate the migraines and wether or not the same factors influence the degree of neuropathy.

In my opinion he would benefit greatly from daily massage of pressure points also, since daily stimulation might encourage nerve recovery and in China stroke victims receive daily acupuncture stimulation with electric current  to assist with this, sometimes for six months or longer. I would also be interested in how the stroke occurred in 2002, factors and lifestyle immediately before this, the treatment (if any) he received and how his symptoms have evolved over the past 13 years since.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back