Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Are Janus and Ganesh the same God? Which of our Demons are they supposed to be?

Nimrod33

I have read many sources, both from Western Orientalists and Hindus Anthropologists that claimed that the Roman God Janus is the Hindu God Ganesh and that they share many similarities, such as being both "remover of obstacles". Is it true? Also, which of the Goetic Demons is their identity?

Nimrod33 said:
I have read many sources, both from Western Orientalists and Hindus Anthropologists that claimed that the Roman God Janus is the Hindu God Ganesh and that they share many similarities, such as being both "remover of obstacles". Is it true? Also, which of the Goetic Demons is their identity?

I always thought that Janus was Agni

GoldenxChild1 said:
Nimrod33 said:

I always thought that Janus was Agni
Janus is Agni, not Ganesh

I think that Janus is Biffrons

Can you please send me an email?

Serbon said:

Hello there, yeah I will, but it will be from another mail since i dont know the pass for this one.

Serbon said:

I will also confirm here that it is my mail when i send it to you

Nimrod33 said:

Bifrons.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Nimrod33 said:

Bifrons.
Thanks, I've always suspected that Janus was Bifrons, since one of his names in Ancient Rome was "Janus Bifrons".

F_For_Flamingo said:
Serbon said:

I think I haven't received anything from you, could you write your nickname in the email too when you send a new one?

Serbon said:
F_For_Flamingo said:
Serbon said:

I think I haven't received anything from you, could you write your nickname in the email too when you send a new one?

Belizdralproton

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back