Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Are Demons offended by salt?

elainegreenwood

Is it true that salt is offensive to Demons or is this just more Jewish bullshit?
In a lot of old spellbooks it is stated that salt will banish 'evil spirits'? and it's also stated that all ritual tools, talismans, pendulums etc. must be purified before use in salt water.
Yet in other spells salt is given as an ingredient.
I really don't want to get off on the wrong foot with any Demons and so much of what's available out there has been changed and tampered with by xitans.
Any light anyone can shed on this would be really appriecated.

Jewish and RHP magicians have used 9 foot circles of salt in association with varied names of yahweh along with certain geometric shapes and seals to summon and bind Demons to do their bidding. This was before the Demons were freed and even still the magician did so at his own risk, for if he left a gap in the circle or botched one of the seals he was toast.

To answer your question, I don't think simply using salt in a ritual or spell would offend a Demon. On several occasions I have used a pinch of salt in Guinness for rituals before and I highly doubt it has offended anyone. Just don't start wearing headdresses and making circles and you should be fine.

Ut Servo Diabolus!
HG

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "elainegreenwood" <elainegreenwood@... wrote:

Is it true that salt is offensive to Demons or is this just more Jewish bullshit?
In a lot of old spellbooks it is stated that salt will banish 'evil spirits'? and it's also stated that all ritual tools, talismans, pendulums etc. must be purified before use in salt water.
I really don't want to get off on the wrong foot with any Demons and so much of what's available out there has been changed and tampered with by xitans.

Salt gets rid off(by absorbing?) negativity.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "searchingeast666" <searchingeast666@... wrote:

Jewish and RHP magicians have used 9 foot circles of salt in association with varied names of yahweh along with certain geometric shapes and seals to summon and bind Demons to do their bidding. This was before the Demons were freed and even still the magician did so at his own risk, for if he left a gap in the circle or botched one of the seals he was toast.

To answer your question, I don't think simply using salt in a ritual or spell would offend a Demon. On several occasions I have used a pinch of salt in Guinness for rituals before and I highly doubt it has offended anyone. Just don't start wearing headdresses and making circles and you should be fine.

Ut Servo Diabolus!
HG

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "elainegreenwood" <elainegreenwood@ wrote:

Demons are not afraid nor effected by salt. That is just xian bullshit.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "elainegreenwood" <elainegreenwood@... wrote:

Good question... I've heard someone into voodoo say they don't use salt since it keeps spirits away but some people into wicca use salt.

Actually it all depends on the use of it..it is believed that salt keeps th evil spirits out...but remember what exactly is evil spirit to u? To me is not demons! To be more exact thse stupid fucked up angels and the grays...it all depends on the intention u have. Ave enki!
-----Original Message-----
Date: Sunday, December 20, 2009 8:29:55 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Are Demons offended by salt?

Good question... I've heard someone into voodoo say they don't use salt since it keeps spirits away but some people into wicca use salt.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back