Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Any updates

Kamron Walton

Is there anything new to learn about the African/Egyptian Gods/Demons of the black race and if not where can I find what is already known that is a credible source

Look into "Orisha". I think Shannon covered this before, but it ties into some older African mythology about gods. Can't say that any of them are actual gods though. If that's not what you're looking for then keep digging. As far as credibility, if you're looking for something it'll pop up. Be open spiritually to speaking with other gods that may exist without you or I actually knowing.
On May 16, 2017 5:44 PM, "Kamron Walton waltonkamron99@... [BlacksforSatan]" <[email protected] wrote:
  Is there anything new to learn about the African/Egyptian Gods/Demons of the black race and if not where can I find what is already known that is a credible source

I can't tell if it's accurate or not because it doesn't seem to add up with itself let alone Spiritual Satanism 
On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 12:48 AM, 'Uchiha. Madara' e1234s@... [BlacksforSatan]<[email protected] wrote:   Look into "Orisha". I think Shannon covered this before, but it ties into some older African mythology about gods. Can't say that any of them are actual gods though. If that's not what you're looking for then keep digging. As far as credibility, if you're looking for something it'll pop up. Be open spiritually to speaking with other gods that may exist without you or I actually knowing.
On May 16, 2017 5:44 PM, "Kamron Walton waltonkamron99@... [BlacksforSatan]" <[email protected] wrote:

Spiritual satanism is about individuality which is lacking in the community. I personally think so at least. There's nothing wrong with exploring the older almost forgotten paths. Maybe someone will discover a being that has been forgotten about.
On May 17, 2017 1:58 PM, "Kamron Walton waltonkamron99@... [BlacksforSatan]" <[email protected] wrote:
  I can't tell if it's accurate or not because it doesn't seem to add up with itself let alone Spiritual Satanism 
  Look into "Orisha". I think Shannon covered this before, but it ties into some older African mythology about gods. Can't say that any of them are actual gods though. If that's not what you're looking for then keep digging. As far as credibility, if you're looking for something it'll pop up. Be open spiritually to speaking with other gods that may exist without you or I actually knowing.
On May 16, 2017 5:44 PM, "Kamron Walton [email protected] [BlacksforSatan]" <[email protected] wrote:

The Orishas are the african version of the chakra and energy system.
As for independent study, one must look at the information the satanic way. A lot of the information is distorted and so you have  to weed out the nonsense. This is what I do. When I do my research, I always double check from different sources and use my intuition. If one is serious about their study, the gods assist you completely. A lot of the stuff I have found are from them. Lilith was the one who told me that the Egyptian gods are close to the black race and rule over the African region.
At first it might seem difficult to get good information but always remember that you can gather a wealth of information from the small stuff.
As for the original poster, have you checked out all my past articles on the black race? It is in the forum and in this group.
As I have mentioned, I am very busy and sorting some things out with my life but I will put out out new information soon. I encourage all of the dedicated members here to do study of their own as it is rewarding and also helps to develop research ability and cooperation with the gods.
The real history and culture of the black race is in Africa. Keep studying there. Do not waste time with the african american stand point on real black history as they are exaggerated, falsified, overly afro-centric and built upon jewish lies and related ilk.
Because our race's history is based in oral traditions, it is a tad difficult to just pull up information but luckily this has been documented and passed down.

High Priestess Shannon

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back