Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

any satanists in florida. tommy singh

fathersatan24

as you know already i am on persuit to stand for father satan. but it is getting lonly down hear. if there is any satanists in florida that i can be friends with, type me back. plus this will strengthen our relationship with father satan.
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "fathersatan24" <fathersatan24@... wrote:
as you know already i am on persuit to stand for father satan. but it is getting lonly down hear. if there is any satanists in florida that i can be friends with, type me back. plus this will strengthen our relationship with father satan.
Hey what`s up?
I am new to this site.
But not new to the left hand path!
I`m chillin here in Jacksonville.
Where you at?

What part of florida? We are here in Miami.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "fathersatan24" <fathersatan24@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "raqkeel" <raqkeel@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "fathersatan24" <fathersatan24@ wrote:

Hey what`s up?
I am new to this site.
But not new to the left hand path!
I`m chillin here in Jacksonville.
Where you at?
Im in Jacksonville as well. Message me on myspace. Myspace.com/conker101
Or send me an email.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back