Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Antidepressants and meditation

manuel_mt07

Hi everyone. When I met the Light of our Father, I was in a very bad situation. I fell in a very deep depression. Since I dedicated my soul to our Father Lucifer, I've been feeling better. However, my psychiatrist prescribed me antidepressants, so I want to know if these pildors can interfere with my astral senses. I don't know if I can blame the antidepressants about this, but it's very difficult to me to feel the energy while I'm meditating. What do you say? Should I leave the antidepressants?

HAIL FATHER LUCIFER!!!

There's a Jewish synagogue turned dept of correction. The Jew staff at this jail laugh about how the goy inmates don't know what is happening to them when there on the drugs. They laugh about how other inmates can get drugs from the nurse and drug and rape the goy and the goy wouldn't even know what was happening to them that they were being raped. There is a noticeable drop in iq. So it does make u noticeably more stupid. Stupid enough for the Jews to tell a difference and laugh about it.

Sent from my iPhone
On Aug 16, 2016, at 6:35 PM, ut1nsec@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Yes it can alter this.

Hi I've been through the same thing..I feel into depression. And I'm on anti depressants as well. I seeked the help of father lucifer. I do my mediation every night and I feel a difference. I'm not sure if it's the mediation or lucifer. But I haven't given up hope. He will save us. Keep the faith and he will be there.

Hail lucifer 

Sent from my Samsung device

-------- Original message --------
Date: 2016/08/16 23:36 (GMT+02:00)
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Antidepressants and meditation

Hi everyone. When I met the Light of our Father, I was in a very bad situation. I fell in a very deep depression. Since I dedicated my soul to our Father Lucifer, I've been feeling better. However, my psychiatrist prescribed me antidepressants, so I want to know if these pildors can interfere with my astral senses. I don't know if I can blame the antidepressants about this, but it's very difficult to me to feel the energy while I'm meditating. What do you say? Should I leave the antidepressants?

HAIL FATHER LUCIFER!!!

I'm not so sure. I started mine a few weeks ago and dont feel much different besides happier. I will say sometimes I feel like it may be SLIGHTLY harder to get in touch with your third eye but only very rarely.  Cause all drugs derive from the demonic so really drugs HELP you more than anything.  And I asked Satan over and over again to help me gain my personality back and rid off depression and I was led to a psychiatrist to do that.  He has different ways of helping everyone out. Just give it a shot.  no other drugs would take away from your character but in fact expand your mind I suggest benzo for anxiety. What is your symptoms Brother?
On Aug 16, 2016 23:11, "ut1nsec@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Yes it can alter this.

Thank you for your advice. I suspected that something was wrong with the medications. I'm going to stop taking these pills. I hope Father helps me to feel better!

HAIL FATHER LUCIFER!!!

If you've been on them and you're going to go off, make sure you do it safely. There is information as to how to do this online.
Also, never reveal any important secrets (like that you are an SS) to mental health professionals, you probably already know this but I just wanted to point this out based on my experiences.

Holmes,you are a shit stain.You say ass backwards things and I want you OUT."All drugs drive from the demonic"?"you asked Father for help and we're led to a psychiatrist"?"drugs help you"?And every other stupid thing in other posts that I can't remember.How you're not banned is beyond me.NOBODY TALK TO THIS TROLL!!!

NEVER SPEAK TO JOEL HOLMES Perhaps we already knew that but if someone new listens to this self proclaimed pill enthusiast then they can be hurt.

Day 3 without antidepressants: I feel stronger and full of energy. Last night I made contact with a Demon for the first time. It was wonderful!

HAIL FATHER LUCIFER!!!

I would warn people to be very careful with benzos,and to honestly avoid them unless necessary, as they are HIGHLY addictive.

Also, if you (you meaning anyone in this group) are on anti-depressants and want to be off, be careful and wean yourself off slowly; the backlash of withdrawal is terrible.

I have no idea how drugs would be derived from the demonic. Or how they'd ever expand the mind! They're a mixture of chemicals made by people, in hopes of solving various problems. The only one that I'm on that I would not quit is the chemotherapy, and that's because no one has come up with a cure. Except supposedly marijuana.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back