Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Anti-Racism Is Anti White

• Thread starter JoS Forum Contributions
  • Start date
J

JoS Forum Contributions

Anti-Racism Is Anti White

Anti-Racism is just a code word for anti-White. You can observe this in the fact the non-Whites amongst their races all organize among racial lines and racial thinking. The mainstream, PC establishment encourages and promotes this racial supremacist psychology and organization among non-Whites. Its lauded, praised and paraded by the PC establishment as MORAL VIRTURE. Even the negative, demands made of us Whites by this mainstream crowd are always along RACE LINES. Jews are behind all this anti-racist nonsense. And Jews themselves are the most racist people on earth just look at their racist state of Israel. Its every Jewish community on earth the only difference its under its own flag.

Now the same non-Whites and Jews start screaming and bitching the second a single White person even is suspected of racial pride in their own White race. They promote Racism as a value for themselves openly and with social encouragement and approval of the mainstream PC narrative. So its not about Anti-Racism. But they go on a Witch hunt against Whites for even the suspicion of a positive self regards along race lines for themselves. Because its about anti-White that's it, and Jews are behind the whole scam. Its a psychological warfare tactic against us.

Now, White People have also been told we need permission from non-Whites and filthy Kikes to care about ourselves as a race, so its like ok here is my Black so and so he agrees. Well guess what Whites don't need a Hall Pass from non-Whites, filthy Kikes, or worthless White cucks who ask permission from their Jewish and non-White moral masters to even go to the washroom.

No we don't nor have ever needed any permission. To love, care and protect our own awesome and superior White Race. So White People, get a clue, wake up to the Jew and stand tall! Give yourself permission to embrace what you have always felt deep within your Aryan soul. Love your own White Race and speak and advocate on its behalf! If you don't, who will? In this world its your own People who are your community and love you the most. That's what is real and that's what is moral. Our People is our greatest treasure.

Hail The White Race! With supreme power, pride and love!

MTV made an entire documentary about white people and most of my black friends agree that it's just anti white propaganda

I remember that shit! I even signed a petition to ban that disgusting anti-white jew trash!that shit still made the air anyway?!

On Saturday, January 9, 2016 7:24 PM, "hailtosatansword666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

MTV made an entire documentary about white people and most of my black friends agree that it's just anti white propaganda

Yep. Saw it in a related videos list on JewTube the other day. Really weird considering the video I was watching was about the Ford Mustang GT.

Does the JOS encourage racism? i thought under satan all of us were one.What does satan say about race?

We know all the races to be SEPARATE SPECIES.Thus we know that each race must be separated and build their own culture and civilization to achieve godhood.
"racist" is a FAKE word invented by the genocidal jewish war criminal Leon Trotsky to discredit his political rivals and undermine gentile humanity as a whole.

On Monday, January 11, 2016 10:44 PM, "Joseph Mulebi joseph.mulebi@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Does the JOS encourage racism? i thought under satan all of us were one.What does satan say about race?

@Joseph Mulebi You are confused.

First, "racism" is a bullshit ad hominem term invented by kikes to attack anyone who sees through their plot and ploys. They try to position "racism" as something worse than rape or murder.

Second, I am white. You, I'm guessing, are black. We might both be Gentile but let's respect each other's differences and not mingle too much. As well, when you try for a.white woman, I want to kick you in your dick and I hope you feel the same, should I try for a black woman.

Both of our races have much to be admired. Let's keep them separate.

We are not "all one." That is a jew myth. But, we MUST unite in spiritual battle against the jew or, all of our Gentile races and cultures are dead.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back