Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Anti-Christianity work!

xzibitkilla12

I think of doing some work against jews and all.I live in israel.as they call it the holy land.lol.Yeah full of jews that belive in false gods.Fucking assholes.But thats not the point.I want to do something to SHOCK them and show them that there is something thats against them.I think of posting posters on some churc next to my home,jew church.i think posting it all over saying: God is fake! JEWS FOR DEATH!

what do you think? maybe i gone to far or its good enough?
Please reply.Thank you,dear satanists.Bless you.
Hail Satan!!!

Ivan,True Satanist

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xzibitkilla12" <xzibitkilla12@... wrote:
I think of doing some work against jews and all.I live in israel.as they call it the holy land.lol.Yeah full of jews that belive in false gods.Fucking assholes.But thats not the point.I want to do something to SHOCK them and show them that there is something thats against them.I think of posting posters on some churc next to my home,jew church.i think posting it all over saying: God is fake! JEWS FOR DEATH!

Hail Satan!!!

Ivan,True Satanist
I wouldnt do it. That does nothing to win the war. Keep Power Meditating, and take them out with spiritual warefare. Maybe your in israel for a reason. Keep hidden and dont go public, especially there!

Hey, the same here, in Poland. A person once said that somebody would envy me for this opportunity, that is being surrounded by the unaware enemies.

We have to wait and when the time comes, we will strike!!

HAIL SATAN/LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xzibitkilla12" <xzibitkilla12@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!!

Ivan,True Satanist

I wouldnt do it. That does nothing to win the war. Keep Power Meditating, and take them out with spiritual warefare. Maybe your in israel for a reason. Keep hidden and dont go public, especially there!

Would you get caught for doing that? Its kinda making threatening messages saying "Jews for death" which is illegal.

What a shame. There should be more people like you in Israel. Try converting these useless sheep to Satanism by placing JoyofSatan.org or ExposingChristianity.com on a big poster in a major church (preferably in the wii hours) and underneath that you can put 'Everything in Judaism, Christianity and Islam has been stolen from religons predating it by hundreds to thousands of years.' or you can put 'There is no record watsoever of Jews ever having been slaves in Egypt.' The whole foundation of Judaism is based on the fact that 'Jehova' took them out of Egypt and made them 'his' chosen people to obey his filthy commandments. I salute you.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xzibitkilla12" <xzibitkilla12@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!!

Ivan,True Satanist

okay got you.But i cant just sit and meditate.But when i will be expert at all spiritual power,i shall burn them with pyrokinesis.I will not fear to kill OR harm.Ill continue my war against false religions!They are ruining our world.But yeah,Israel is a very VERY holy land and the trust in those false gods there is really big.Im hidden,its okay.But in school,i have 2 satanist friends.One is going to do the dedication ritual as he wants.Satan bless him.But yeah i want to destroy those jews and all with my mind power.I shall use my power to destroy and to create! WE SHALL RISE AND FIGHT!what do you think? may i use fire or other element to like destroy some church? or like destroy it by an energy presure sended by me? yeah its hard but i shall do it step by step.
HAIL SATAN!
Ivan,True Satanist(Begginer)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xzibitkilla12" <xzibitkilla12@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!!

Ivan,True Satanist
Dont do anything to go against your countries laws. That'll just increase the stereotypes surrounding satanists, and you'll wind up in prison.. er, not sure what they do there, but yeah. Just power meditate. I agree its always fun the fuck with Xians and jews, though. Just dont get caught.

Same here in Bosnia and Herzegovina....

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@... wrote:

Hey, the same here, in Poland. A person once said that somebody would envy me for this opportunity, that is being surrounded by the unaware enemies.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!!

Ivan,True Satanist

I don't know how Israel treats freedom of speech, but something tells me that is most likely illegal. Don't give them a reason to arrest you. Remember, this is a spiritual war, not a physical one. Does vandalism really do anything at the end of the day? Maybe it makes you feel better, but all it will do is piss some Rabbi off for a few hours then he will move on with his life. Might as well wear a shirt that says "Arrest Me!"

Like the guy said above me, just keep working on your power meditations. They don't know you are there and that's how it should remain. Satanism isn't a religion for the masses, it's not something to be advertised. Satanism is for the select few who dare to rise above the slave morality of judeo-christianity.

Hail Satan!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!!

Ivan,True Satanist

Hail Satan!!!

Ivan,True Satanist
you have a good idea with the posters but the whole god is fake is a bit much plus they will take it down in a heartbeat and try to beat the shit out of you if they catch you. Instead try using their own words aganist them. by using enxposingchristianity.com and luciferliberation.com you can make smaller items that can be slipped unnoticed into pockets,trays, fliers, folders, books etc. it's subversiary tactics. have you ever seen a white lies commercial? they are trying to get the truth out about ciggarets and the tactics they use are great and to the point.

best wishes, Hail Satan

No not yet that would be made out by media to be Anti semitic and they'd attack it to death until they arrested you no just meditate perform cursing rituals and of course look for ways to hinder them that won't get you caught from talking to a man whom's weak in faith and also in a bad situation into hating the church so he'll do things to defy it to other methods of indirect attack so long as no one can say you Directly did anything your in the clear perhaps convince someone else to do work for you? all kinds of methods Brother i wish you luck.

Hail Satan and hail the old Gods.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dominic Wolfheart" <shadowprometheus666@... wrote:
I don't know how Israel treats freedom of speech, but something tells me that is most likely illegal. Don't give them a reason to arrest you. Remember, this is a spiritual war, not a physical one. Does vandalism really do anything at the end of the day? Maybe it makes you feel better, but all it will do is piss some Rabbi off for a few hours then he will move on with his life. Might as well wear a shirt that says "Arrest Me!"

Like the guy said above me, just keep working on your power meditations. They don't know you are there and that's how it should remain. Satanism isn't a religion for the masses, it's not something to be advertised. Satanism is for the select few who dare to rise above the slave morality of judeo-christianity.

Hail Satan!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!!

Ivan,True Satanist

okay true satanists, i shall not psychaly fight them...yet.Im thinking of destorying them in my own ways.Can you actually like, send thoughts to other people?because i need to do something little.BTW im making now an announcments for people who are satanists in Israel.May i shall do this.But they wont get me.NEVER.btw in my school,as i know,there are 2 satanists and they are my friends.They want first to learn the power meditation stuff and then use it for the Satan good and for themselfs.BTW is it true that u can actually like ''summon'' money?free one?
HAIL SATAN!
Ivan,True Satanist(Begginer)

Hail Satan!!!

Ivan,True Satanist
Hey i've been spreading fathers satans word, i have been posting posters all over were i live that says we have to fight to end Christianity and i also but this website on the bottom www.joyofsatan.com

Heil Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back