Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Another Attack from youtube

frinnis1

Just writing to let every body know that there is this video out by a youtube user who goes by mr. nightmare that has recently posted a video titled, '10 of the creepiest websites you can visit right now', and I am sure you can guess what website was the first one (It was actually number 10 so listed first and I just stopped watching right then and there).

So just a little heads up so we can be prepared for a pontential influx of attacks.

Saw it. Those fuckers didn't even read the info on our main page. He just parroted something he heard from a xian forum about us and no doubt hasn't read a single word.
The good thing is he's indirectly promoting us.The bad thing is that this idiot is spreading misinformation about us based on some xian bullshit he read

On Wednesday, August 19, 2015 9:09 PM, "frinnis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Just writing to let every body know that there is this video out by a youtube user who goes by mr. nightmare that has recently posted a video titled, '10 of the creepiest websites you can visit right now', and I am sure you can guess what website was the first one (It was actually number 10 so listed first and I just stopped watching right then and there).

So just a little heads up so we can be prepared for a pontential influx of attacks.

To think I was subscribed to this guy at one point :/ he used to tell good scary stories but now I see he has resorted to bashing things he doesn't understand. I am no longer subscribed to this man. Can we report the video too? Or would that be too extreme.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back