Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Annoyed at these Filthy Kikes

Al Moore

Hello Brothers and Sisters, its come to my attention now that in Australia, Teachers from pre-school and perhaps other primary schools and junior school now are now saying they are allowed to go through a student's bag and tell them what they can and can't eat, also leading to teachers taking the food from the child, even if they do not have anything else to eat.
I know this because recently my nephew who had been going to pre-school had his whole lunch box confiscated because he had cookies in his lunch box. According to the teacher, all teachers have the rights to do this, to take a Childs food away as the obesity rate is rising here in our country. Or so they are now claiming. The issue is they are taking food away from children and allowing them to starve for a day without anything but their drinks, if the teachers allow it.

And the big thing that is annoying me right now is that these teachers who are most likely kikes are not listening to the parents or the children for that matter, fact is half the parents know about the obesity rise and make sure that the foods that they give to their children do not consist of fatty substances and contacting a dietitian to make sure what they are giving their children is fine. And even with scientific facts these Teachers still believe they can control what children eat and drink.
When I was growing up as a child I remember that we all had to pray to their disgusting false god before we could eat, and I remember them saying that we couldn't bring peanut butter sandwiches, jam sandwiches or any canned food. Back then as I child I believed it was right, but now I see the false in their pathetic lies.
And most of these parents and children are gentils who are being punished.
Thing is, the human body goes through many stages in life, as children is common to build up a tad bit of fat, its good for their growth, just not too much as long as we exercise, but these are kids we are talking about, and at the ages of 3-5 they should not have their food taken away from them and left to starve. Come the 8th of this month I swear I will be doing the biggest destructive ritual so these kikes fall and their bad influences destroyed on humanity. Their shit I can no longer stand and the sheep that follow them, as well as the xians.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail the Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!
Let these Kikes and Xians face our Wrath!

I'm all for teaching and feeding children healthy food, but come on! Taking food away just because it doesn't measure up to what they feel is right and letting them go hungry? These are 3-5 year-olds! They normally do carry a little fat on their bodies at this age, just as you stated! I shouldn't be surprised by anything I read these days, but when I read this, I couldn't believe the audacity of these people believing they have the right to search the lunches of these young kids and dictate what they can and cannot eat?  They have begun charging parents for child abuse for the child's diet being mostly fast food in some place.  I don't believe anyone should raise their kids feeding them mostly fast food, but what you are discussing here isn't the case, this is simply cookies, and whatever THEY feel children shouldn't eat.  Well, thank you for the heads up.  Likely once they get away with doing this kind of stuff in one place, it will begin in another! In time, my daughter will likely inform me this has begun in the schools my grand children attend! Fucking kikes! I'm with you regarding the destruction of these parasitic worms! They need to be exterminated! Permanently! 
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, October 6, 2011 3:25 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Annoyed at these Filthy Kikes

Hello Brothers and Sisters, its come to my attention now that in Australia, Teachers from pre-school and perhaps other primary schools and junior school now are now saying they are allowed to go through a student's bag and tell them what they can and can't eat, also leading to teachers taking the food from the child, even if they do not have anything else to eat.
I know this because recently my nephew who had been going to pre-school had his whole lunch box confiscated because he had cookies in his lunch box. According to the teacher, all teachers have the rights to do this, to take a Childs food away as the obesity rate is rising here in our country. Or so they are now claiming. The issue is they are taking food away from children and allowing them to starve for a day without anything but their drinks, if the teachers allow it.

And the big thing that is annoying me right now is that these teachers who are most likely kikes are not listening to the parents or the children for that matter, fact is half the parents know about the obesity rise and make sure that the foods that they give to their children do not consist of fatty substances and contacting a dietitian to make sure what they are giving their children is fine. And even with scientific facts these Teachers still believe they can control what children eat and drink.
When I was growing up as a child I remember that we all had to pray to their disgusting false god before we could eat, and I remember them saying that we couldn't bring peanut butter sandwiches, jam sandwiches or any canned food. Back then as I child I believed it was right, but now I see the false in their pathetic lies.
Thing is, the human body goes through many stages in life, as children is common to build up a tad bit of fat, its good for their growth, just not too much as long as we exercise, but these are kids we are talking about, and at the ages of 3-5 they should not have their food taken away from them and left to starve. Come the 8th of this month I swear I will be doing the biggest destructive ritual so these kikes fall and their bad influences destroyed on humanity. Their shit I can no longer stand and the sheep that follow them, as well as the xians.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail the Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

WTF??? That is so stupid!! Starving is worse than eating a few cookies with your lunch! And ages 3-5? Most kids that age are chubby, it's natural. I had rolls of fat all over my body until I was about 7, then I turned into a skinny stick. This is child abuse!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Al Moore" <allyshia93@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail the Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

Teachers should never have the right to just take food away from students. It is child abuse for them to let those kids go without. If they are so worried at the school they could perhaps increase the amount of exercise the students get.

For example; let the kids play a little more, they are only kids they need to get out some. What this school is doing is just wrong.
666/88

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Al Moore" <allyshia93@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail the Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

OMG just by reading the first paragraph makes me SICK!!

Unbelievable how kikes are getting sick, they have no Hearts for the little ones!!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail the Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

Exactly they keep spreading and just like a virus, they dont seem to stop always getting worse as they go along. I believe that people have a right to speak up against, and they have, but in this case their voices have been silenced. When I first heard about this from my sister I was utterly devistated which is why now I'm speaking up about it because even though I may be a young adult, there are parents here on this forum and they have a right to know about this stuff so they can prevent it if it does ever happen to them.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Eligos!
Hail the Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lucy" <ssenki666@... wrote:

OMG just by reading the first paragraph makes me SICK!!

Unbelievable how kikes are getting sick, they have no Hearts for the little ones!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Al Moore" <allyshia93@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail the Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back