Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Anime and satanism

Jayvon

I just recently started watching an anime called "attack on titans" i really like there determination to kill the titans and rid their world of there negative influence. But I am posting this to tell fellow ss to watch the anime and think of those titans as our enemy (kike) and watch how much determination the humans express and Chanel those emotions they express to us wining this war for father satan. We should be fighting back as hard and secretly as we can
Untill the day comes when our lord Saran will lead the great battle.

Sent from my iPhone

Having read the manga, I think it may be a little too quick to equate the two. Also, in the plot, the humans are losing and seem to be morally untrustworthy.

Yeah, I don't think Attack on Titans is the best kind of anime/manga to compare with real life. :pCode Geass on the other hand.... :D

I like both Code Geass and Death Note, in the sense that one intelligent guy acquires a supernatural ability and he starts eliminating the bad guys. In the case of Death Note, the bad guys are mostly behind prison cells. In the case of Code Geass the bad guys are fucking ruling the world.But anyway, even if you compare them with real life, at some point onwards things just get rather twisted and a comparison is no longer valid.(I am warning you for a whole lot of crying in Attack on Titans...)

Στις 8:59 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 19 Μαΐου 2014, ο/η "rowadely@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Having read the manga, I think it may be a little too quick to equate the two. Also, in the plot, the humans are losing and seem to be morally untrustworthy.

I just think it's a good example of how far determination can go. But than again your right I know nothing of the actual plot and what I am assuming might be insulting. 

Sent from my iPhone
On May 18, 2014, at 2:07 PM, "rowadely@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

If you think about it Dragon Ball Z has many satanic references :p
No doubt they stopped emitting it xD

and i thought i was the only one who watch anime here...

Death note is great,makes me think what reaching Godhead feels like.
I also whatched an anime that really is full of metaphors, makes you
ask the 'big questions' about life and your existence.
its about a city which is the only place left on earth and each
citizen have a follower(a humanoid machine) . the mystery here those
machine got infected by a 'virus' that gives those machine the ability
to think and act, often violently, for themselves...

On 5/19/14, Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Yeah, I don't think Attack on Titans is the best kind of anime/manga to
compare with real life. :p
Code Geass on the other hand.... :D

I like both Code Geass and Death Note, in the sense that one intelligent guy
acquires a supernatural ability and he starts eliminating the bad guys. In
the case of Death Note, the bad guys are mostly behind prison cells. In the
case of Code Geass the bad guys are fucking ruling the world.
But anyway, even if you compare them with real life, at some point onwards
things just get rather twisted and a comparison is no longer valid.
(I am warning you for a whole lot of crying in Attack on Titans...)

Στις 8:59 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 19 Μαΐου 2014, ο/η "rowadely@...
[JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] έγραψε:

Having read the manga, I think it may be a little too quick to equate the
two. Also, in the plot, the humans are losing and seem to be morally
untrustworthy.

@Hou ssem can you tell me the name of that anime? :) (by the way, an anime I had watched with humanoid robots that was... quite intriguing is called "Eve No Jikan" if you're interested. It's slow paced though)
Also @Jayvon I do agree about their determination. And another thing that I had found interesting (I had sort of compared it too with our Religion in the beginning xD) was how, when they're fighting they're alone, yet united; just like each of us Spiritual Satanists do a fight on our own, yet we are all united by the same cause. :) (and the results of course, affect us all)

Στις 7:23 μ.μ. Παρασκευή, 23 Μαΐου 2014, ο/η "Hou ssem maeyhim@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

<[email protected] wrote:

I like both Code Geass and Death Note, in the sense that one intelligent guy
acquires a supernatural ability and he starts eliminating the bad guys. In
the case of Death Note, the bad guys are mostly behind prison cells. In the
But anyway, even if you compare them with real life, at some point onwards

[JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

untrustworthy.

It is a wonderful series, don't get me wrong.It is just ambiguous and mysterious enough to leave things hanging.

Forgive me for butting in my brother's and sister's, but since we're talking about anime, I would like to share something. Have any of you seen the DBZ Kai version of when Android 16 talk's to Gohan. His message can definitely be interpreted as Pagan/Satanic. He say's "Gohan, listen to me. There are some foes who can't be reasoned with. You are allowed to fight on the side of justice. Seize upon your anger, wield it like a weapon. I understand your reluctance, but holding it in is pointless. Gohan, I love the animal's, and everything about Nature. Protect them. For me. They need you." If you ask me, that is exactly something that I know Satan would say to us. That is one of the reason's he created us. To protect the Earth, animal's and Nature itself. If anyone of you want to see the scene for yourself, you can find it on youtube if you type in "dbz kai uncut gohan super saiyan 2". It will be the very first video. I hope you all enjoy it, and I'm sorry if I spoiled anything.

Naruto is also pretty awesome and has some satanic references of you look at it, imagine actually having the power like Madara.. damm I'd summon meteors on the Vatican for days and lift off jew brainwashing with infinite tsukuyomi. Death note was incredibly good with that godhood feel :D it also shows how much you need to know how this world works to be successfully, like honestly if you master something like pyrokenesis and make videos on youtube or show it off no doubt the jews and/or even xians will hire hitmen or maby plot a movement against you seeing as you'v become a threat to them.

it's called Ergo proxy.

I will check it out this weekend

On 5/23/14, Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]
@Hou ssem can you tell me the name of that anime? :) (by the way, an anime I
had watched with humanoid robots that was... quite intriguing is called "Eve
No Jikan" if you're interested. It's slow paced though)

Also @Jayvon I do agree about their determination. And another thing that I
had found interesting (I had sort of compared it too with our Religion in
the beginning xD) was how, when they're fighting they're alone, yet united;
just like each of us Spiritual Satanists do a fight on our own, yet we are
all united by the same cause. :) (and the results of course, affect us all)

Στις 7:23 μ.μ. Παρασκευή, 23 Μαΐου 2014, ο/η "Hou ssem maeyhim@...

I like both Code Geass and Death Note, in the sense that one intelligent
guy
acquires a supernatural ability and he starts eliminating the bad guys.
In
the case of Death Note, the bad guys are mostly behind prison cells. In
the
But anyway, even if you compare them with real life, at some point
onwards

untrustworthy.

:O :O :O Wow... :O :OThe truth is that I never liked this anime as a kid, so I didn't really bother watching it; but I entirely agree with what you wrote; that it sounds like something our Father would say... This is amazing! Thanks for sharing. :D :D

Στις 3:13 π.μ. Σάββατο, 24 Μαΐου 2014, ο/η "buddy13az@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Forgive me for butting in my brother's and sister's, but since we're talking about anime, I would like to share something. Have any of you seen the DBZ Kai version of when Android 16 talk's to Gohan. His message can definitely be interpreted as Pagan/Satanic. He say's "Gohan, listen to me. There are some foes who can't be reasoned with. You are allowed to fight on the side of justice. Seize upon your anger, wield it like a weapon. I understand your reluctance, but holding it in is pointless. Gohan, I love the animal's, and everything about Nature. Protect them. For me. They need you." If you ask me, that is exactly something that I know Satan would say to us. That is one of the reason's he created us. To protect the Earth, animal's and Nature itself. If anyone of you want to see the scene for yourself, you can find it on youtube if you type in "dbz kai uncut gohan super saiyan 2". It will be the very first video. I hope you all enjoy it, and I'm sorry if I spoiled anything.

I really like the way the "Highschool DxD" presented the war between the Demons angel and fallen angels. The plot was really interesting. On Friday, May 23, 2014 10:49 AM, "sskyuu1111@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I was thinking the same thing!!!! Also pretty awesome how Gohan is half human and half Saiyan (God) and he can still turn into Super Saiyan (blonde, blue eyes... Godhood mb?) because he has the DNA of the Gods :)

I'd like to point out some references for the Mr. Satan character too but I cannot come up with anything. He is a fake lol... so I dunno. Like the world is blinded praising some random dude ('God') for something that he did not do (beating Cell/saving humanity) maybe? ;$

My apologies for butting in. But I agree with you on Dragon ball z.

------------------------------
On Fri, May 23, 2014 3:44 AM PDT Mikolaj Dawidowski masterkoper@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

I really like the way the "Highschool DxD" presented the war between the Demons angel and fallen angels. The plot was really interesting.
On Friday, May 23, 2014 10:49 AM, "sskyuu1111@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back