Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

ANIMALS :Some facts about pigs.

zir_gohed

Pigs are very intelligent and learn quickly. They pick up tricks faster than dogs. Pigs rank number four in animal intelligence behind chimpanzees, dolphins and elephants. Piglets learn their names by two to three weeks of age and respond when you call them.
Pigs are very social animals. They form close bonds with each other and other animals. Pigs enjoy close contact and will lie close together when resting.
Pigs are very clean animals. They keep their toilets far from their living or eating area. Even piglets only a few hours old will leave the nest to relieve themselves.
Domestic pigs are rarely aggressive. Pigs much more tolerant of cold than heat. Pigs have no sweat glands, so they cant swear. If available, pigs, who are great swimmers, prefer water to mud to cool their skin. Pigs have a great sense of smell and a great field of vision. A pig can run a 7 minute mile. Pigs are very friendly and lovely animals.
Hail Satan!

One of the great things about this site is the neverending subject matter. Good and bad planets, (don't start again). Satan and how to contact demons, how to destroy all the humans on earth, and you start a thread on pigs. Wonderful. Great stuff.Dragonmage777

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zir_gohed" <wizardpriest@... wrote:

Pigs are very intelligent and learn quickly. They pick up tricks faster than dogs. Pigs rank number four in animal intelligence behind chimpanzees, dolphins and elephants. Piglets learn their names by two to three weeks of age and respond when you call them.
Pigs are very social animals. They form close bonds with each other and other animals. Pigs enjoy close contact and will lie close together when resting.
Pigs are very clean animals. They keep their toilets far from their living or eating area. Even piglets only a few hours old will leave the nest to relieve themselves.
Domestic pigs are rarely aggressive. Pigs much more tolerant of cold than heat. Pigs have no sweat glands, so they cant swear. If available, pigs, who are great swimmers, prefer water to mud to cool their skin. Pigs have a great sense of smell and a great field of vision. A pig can run a 7 minute mile. Pigs are very friendly and lovely animals.
Hail Satan!

Wow kinda off topic and random as fuck lol, but cool i learned a couple things about pigs today, thnks for that :D
And regarding the sentence below, So...pigs can't use swear words?!!?LMAO, too fuckin funny of a typo. :p

"Pigs have no sweat glands, so they cant swear."

Pigs can also play video games. I don't remember exactly how close, but the DNA of a pig is close to that of a human, along with mice and chimpanzees.

I really enjoy the subject matter of evolution and animal biology and ecology. It's fascinating.

Hail Lord Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Azazel!

- Lexibtyr Kaiser

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zir_gohed" <wizardpriest@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Pigs are very cute and can make wonderful and loyal pets. I know a few people who have kept potbellied pigs as pets.

I watched something once about a potbellied big that saved her owners life. The woman was alone at home and started having a severe heart attack, and the pig knew something was wrong and so she ran out into the street and lay in the middle of the road. Cars would obviously have to stop then, and a pig lying in the road would be quite an attraction and so it seemed the pig was banking on someone getting out of the car. One man did, and the pig got up and ran back inside, then back out again to the man. This obviously seemed like strange behavior, so eventually the man followed the pig to the house and found the woman inside just in time before calling for help. It was just amazing how the pig had planned the whole thing out in order to get help for her owner.

Pigs have really acquired an unfair and undeserved reputation.

All animals are beautiful, and sacred.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

-High Priestess Zildar Raasi

http://ageofsatan.co.cc
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Joy of Satan Ministries

Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]Pigs are wonderful pets and compaionions. When I was in rehab 3 yrs ago, i bounded with a pig (it was on a ranch). I dont think I could have made it through without that pig's company. I bounded with her just like she was a dog. We would play, she loved her belly being strached, and would listen to me only, nobody else. It was a wonderful experience i will never forget!! I badly want a pet pig!   Hail Satan!!

--- On Thu, 9/15/11, High Priestess Zildar Raasi <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:
From: High Priestess Zildar Raasi <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@...
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: ANIMALS :Some facts about pigs.
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, September 15, 2011, 9:00 AM

Pigs are very cute and can make wonderful and loyal pets. I know a few people who have kept potbellied pigs as pets.

I watched something once about a potbellied big that saved her owners life. The woman was alone at home and started having a severe heart attack, and the pig knew something was wrong and so she ran out into the street and lay in the middle of the road. Cars would obviously have to stop then, and a pig lying in the road would be quite an attraction and so it seemed the pig was banking on someone getting out of the car. One man did, and the pig got up and ran back inside, then back out again to the man. This obviously seemed like strange behavior, so eventually the man followed the pig to the house and found the woman inside just in time before calling for help. It was just amazing how the pig had planned the whole thing out in order to get help for her owner.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "zir_gohed" <wizardpriest@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
[/TD]

Hps zildar, the incidents you narrated was heartfelt. Pigs have really been treated unfairly.

Thanks to you dragonmage for the encouragement.(honestly).

"pigs can play video games". Makes pigs more interesting.

And as for you rick mcdaniels; it was a typing error. You know "r" is next to "t" on the keypad :).

All animals are really sacred.

Hail SATAN!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zir_gohed" <wizardpriest@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

I know exactly what you're talking about. I saw the same thing. Simply amazing! Made me want a potbellied as a pet but I'm a city girl and I don't think that would fly.

Cruelty to animals has always been a topic that will make me fly into a rage and that hardly EVER happens. Rage and then flood of tears. It truly sickens me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zir_gohed" <wizardpriest@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Pigs have been severely disrespected in the sucidal program of islam. 
Animal are treated with so much disrespect by Gentiles nowadays, its really sad. Just 2 days ago, my Science class and I went on an ecology trip. We were doing experiments and crap. Then, when of the students, got one of those meter-stick rulers and whacked a duckling on the head!!!!!!!!! And everyone started to laugh!!!!!!! That day, I felt like a piece of shit.....

HAIL SATAN!!!
Hail the Almighty Gods of Duat!!
Sami
On 15 Sep 2011, at 17:00, "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "zir_gohed" <wizardpriest@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Animal Cruelty is disgusting. It should be one of the highest criminal offenses and those who are found guilty of it should be punished properly and severely. Sadly, these days, most just get a way with a warning and slap on the wrist.

In Nazi Germany, it was a high offense to abuse an animal in any way. Nazi Germany was also the first to implement actual written laws protecting animals and was the first to make it a law that animals are beings in their own right and NOT the property of humans, whether they be wild animals or domestic. Kike kosher slaughter was banned and even cows and chickens were protected. Strict rules and regulations were placed upon the killing of animals for food purposes. The animal was not to experience any pain or suffering and was to be treated well prior to the killing as well. It is horrific how some animals these days are treated on farms. They are left to live in filthy, over crowded environments and often experience physical abuse form the people working on the farms. Its really sad. This was not allowed in Nazi Germany and anyone found guilty of this was severely punished. This is how it will be again in the True Satanic World.

I have always said- I would love to take animal abusers and dump them right in the middle of a hungry pride of Lions with absolutely nothing but the clothes on their backs and see what the cowards do then.

Animal abuse is the result of centuries of Spiritual degeneration and the filth that xianity and related has infested this world with. Kikes are also prone to abusing animals. It is not only us as humans who have suffered at the hands of xianity and the kikes, but our whole world. Us, animals and our environment. We have to keep on fighting this filth

It will change.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Celina" <lovingbelial@... wrote:

I know exactly what you're talking about. I saw the same thing. Simply amazing! Made me want a potbellied as a pet but I'm a city girl and I don't think that would fly.

Cruelty to animals has always been a topic that will make me fly into a rage and that hardly EVER happens. Rage and then flood of tears. It truly sickens me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Hail Satan!

Somepeople,hang in there sami...Hail iblis

On Thu, 15 Sep 2011 13:28 PDT Sami Abbas wrote:

Animal are treated with so much disrespect by Gentiles nowadays, its really sad. Just 2 days ago, my Science class and I went on an ecology trip. We were doing experiments and crap. Then, when of the students, got one of those meter-stick rulers and whacked a duckling on the head!!!!!!!!! And everyone started to laugh!!!!!!! That day, I felt like a piece of shit.....

HAIL SATAN!!!

Sami

On 15 Sep 2011, at 17:00, "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!!!

Sami

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Hail Satan!

Thank you HP Zildar Raasi! It will change!
-----Original Message-----
Date: Friday, September 16, 2011 6:16:33 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
From: "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@...

Animal Cruelty is disgusting. It should be one of the highest criminal offenses and those who are found guilty of it should be punished properly and severely. Sadly, these days, most just get a way with a warning and slap on the wrist.

In Nazi Germany, it was a high offense to abuse an animal in any way. Nazi Germany was also the first to implement actual written laws protecting animals and was the first to make it a law that animals are beings in their own right and NOT the property of humans, whether they be wild animals or domestic. Kike kosher slaughter was banned and even cows and chickens were protected. Strict rules and regulations were placed upon the killing of animals for food purposes. The animal was not to experience any pain or suffering and was to be treated well prior to the killing as well. It is horrific how some animals these days are treated on farms. They are left to live in filthy, over crowded environments and often experience physical abuse form the people working on the farms. Its really sad. This was not allowed in Nazi Germany and anyone found guilty of this was severely punished. This is how it will be again in the True Satanic World.

I have always said- I would love to take animal abusers and dump them right in the middle of a hungry pride of Lions with absolutely nothing but the clothes on their backs and see what the cowards do then.

Animal abuse is the result of centuries of Spiritual degeneration and the filth that xianity and related has infested this world with. Kikes are also prone to abusing animals. It is not only us as humans who have suffered at the hands of xianity and the kikes, but our whole world. Us, animals and our environment. We have to keep on fighting this filth

It will change.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Celina" <lovingbelial@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Hail Satan!

Damn Sammi ! honestly if I were you I probably would have gone into a fight, I would not have let that shit slide personally.
Date: Friday, September 16, 2011 11:33:15 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: ANIMALS :Some facts about pigs.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Sami

I watched something once about a potbellied big that saved her owners life. The woman was alone at home and started having a severe heart attack, and th

They laughed at that?? I would have taken the ruler and hit the student on the head! :(

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sami Abbas <samiabbas66@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

Sami

It's not just some people bro, it's everyone in this dirty country (Ireland). This country will take a long time to recover from xianity. It's improving though, the Prime minister demanded justice for those how were molested by xian 'clergy'.....
I'm planning to take down this massive cathedral in the middle of the city (Galway) soon.... It's going to be fun....
And when I fight against animal cruelty in my house (mudslime), my ignorant and ugly brother says "allah" made them so we can eat them".

HAIL SATAN!!!
Sami
On 16 Sep 2011, at 16:33, Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

Sami

On 15 Sep 2011, at 17:00, "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <[url=mailto:high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@...]high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@...[/url] wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]that is messed up!!! curelity to animals is HUGE. Ive always thought it was wrong to use animals for scientific research, use a damn human thats what its for! I heard of an experiment where they gave cocaine to pregnant rats to see the developmental delays. Yet, that would be wrong to do it on a human, why is it okay for animals?! They have no say its against their will and its torture. Animals are not respected the way they should be anymore. Its terriblely sad to think about :(

--- On Fri, 9/16/11, lydia_666@... <lydia_666@... wrote:
Date: Friday, September 16, 2011, 10:13 AM

They laughed at that?? I would have taken the ruler and hit the student on the head! :(

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], Sami Abbas <samiabbas66@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

Sami
[/TD]

Not too lon[/IMG]</var>
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2011 1:06:42 PM

It's not just some people bro, it's everyone in this dirty country (Ireland). This country will take a long time to recover from xianity. It's improving though, the Prime minister demanded justice for those how were molested by xian 'clergy'.....
I'm planning to take down this massive cathedral in the middle of the city (Galway) soon.... It's going to be fun....
And when I fight against animal cruelty in my house (mudslime), my ignorant and ugly brother says "allah" made them so we can eat them".

HAIL SATAN!!!
Sami

HAIL SATAN!!!

Sami

On 15 Sep 2011, at 17:00, "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <[url=mailto:high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@...]high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@...[/url] wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Hail Satan!

Fuck those pussy Jews!! Can't even take blame for their own damn actions! Killing chickens like that is beyond disgusting. I know why but i am unable to comprehend why people to heinous things to animals, I couldn't have the lack of heart to even do anything remotely close to abusing an animal. I want to break those fucking Jews necks and slam their empty head against a wall!!! See how they feel being treated like that. Just because animals can't speak the human language, they speak to the heart language, does NOT justify a goddamn thing. 

-Allyson Ford 
On Sep 16, 2011, at 3:52 PM, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:
  Not too lon[/IMG]http://[/IMG]http://[/IMG]http://[/IMG]</var>
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

HAIL SATAN!!!
Sami
On 16 Sep 2011, at 16:33, Catlovers Foreva <[url=mailto:catloversforeva@...]catloversforeva@...[/url] wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

Sami

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Hail Satan!

Omg they are so disgusting. I hate them. I cant wait til the world knows about their horrors. They are so fucking ugly and they have the nerve to call us beasts and animals. They are the abominations! ugly fucking bastards! Fucking parasites. When I am in my friends car I always see them walking around! I swear I want to throw a rock at their head and drive off. Deformed fucks! I have a supposed friend who feels sry fo them and I was trying to tell him all the facts about them and he wouldnt so now Im not talking to him and he hates that.Oh well. He is such a new ager. I know its not humanity's fault but it gets me mad that people dont want to listen.
Date: Friday, September 16, 2011 6:53:56 pm
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Not too long ago Holland banned Kosher/hala slaughter methods the typical kike and islamic subhumans where together in a joint wailing. Playing as always the mytholgoical holyhoax card.

The jew has a bizzare and schizo practice where they take live terrified chickens and swing them around in the air  while wailing some heb talk. And then break the poor things neck with glee, they do this by hundreds of thousands a year. The belief being the chicken takes the blame for any misdeeds the jews has done in the year and thus the jew is off the hook.

And when we take about misdeeds its not a Gentile ideal of misdeeds either. Its a jewish one as a perfect moral jew in the jew world is a total monster and vampire. The misdeeds are flicking a light switch on the sabbath or not following to the letter the mentally insane hundreds of rabbinical laws. The jew practices animal and human mainly child sacrifice as normal because the jew is evil so doing evil is normal for it.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/666_Blac

<td val[/IMG]Don't feel bad Shannon,I too have a few very close friends,who are very open minded,and are not xian.It seems that can hang with me about Satan,and how wonderful he is,they can go along with that.But then I tell them of the filthy kikes,and how they have and are still destroying our Gentile race,and the world,then they always either have a excuse,or the close their ears.That shows just how deeply grained,the lie about Hitler is in this country.Even those that are not part of any religious beliefs,still can't except how terrible the kikes have treated us Gentiles,and they still have pity for the fucks.Just blows my mind dear.
Hail Satan
Brian

--- On Fri, 9/16/11, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:
Date: Friday, September 16, 2011, 11:26 PM

Omg they are so disgusting. I hate them. I cant wait til the world knows about their horrors. They are so fucking ugly and they have the nerve to call us beasts and animals. They are the abominations! ugly fucking bastards! Fucking parasites. When I am in my friends car I always see them walking around! I swear I want to throw a rock at their head and drive off. Deformed fucks! I have a supposed friend who feels sry fo them and I was trying to tell him all the facts about them and he wouldnt so now Im not talking to him and he hates that.Oh well. He is such a new ager. I know its not humanity's fault but it gets me mad that people dont want to listen.
Date: Friday, September 16, 2011 6:53:56 pm
To: "<a rel="nofollow">[e[/IMG][email protected]
Fro[/IMG]mageson6666@...

Not too long ago Holland banned Kosher/hala slaughter methods the typical kike and islamic subhumans where together in a joint wailing. Playing as always the mytholgoical holyhoax card.

The jew has a bizzare and schizo practice where they take live terrified chickens and swing them around in the air  while wailing some heb talk. And then break the poor things neck with glee, they do this by hundreds of thousands a year. The belief being the chicken takes the blame for any misdeeds the jews has done in the year and thus the jew is off the hook.

And when we take about misdeeds its not a Gentile ideal of misdeeds either. Its a jewish one as a perfect moral jew in the jew world is a total monster and vampire. The misdeeds are flicking a light switch on the sabbath or not following to the letter the mentally insane hundreds of rabbinical laws. The jew practices animal and human mainly child sacrifice as normal because the jew is evil so doing evil is normal for it.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/666_Blac
[/TD]

Hell yes!! Thanks Don, this early morning post, (for me) really made my day.

I sooo agree with you on the "whining wall".

Why do they call it wailing? anyway?

hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/666_BlackSun/message/2018
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/666_BlackSun/message/2028

Looking at the situation in 2011 I am starting  to believe the jews have played all their psychological whine games out. People have just had enough and most don't care its a tune thats been over played. Coupled with the reality its becoming well known the holyhoax was just that no matter how many scholars and scientists they lock up or destroy the truth is out on it now. And with the israel situation people are seeing the blatant hyprocrisy of the  and its true murderous and lying face. And the reality of the Jew World Order are all coming out.

Only the jews would call their most holy site "the wailing[whining] wall."

And only the jew would have an old crumbling, dirty  and weed filled retainer wall as their most holy site. Considering Jerusalem was built by Constantine  in the 4th century ACE and its been proven by digging up the holyhoax land there never was a jewish temple or temple mount or palaces of david or solomon these character never existed. Even that shitty, old wall is not part of a site which never existed and it was built by the Romans in 4th century ACE. Not three thousand years ago as they claim.

So the most fitting examle of kikes is thier most holy jewish site is  built upon a lie and is a  fraud.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/230

HAIL SATAN!!!

Sami

HAIL SATAN!!!

Sami

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Hail Satan!

In response about the person bashing an innocent baby duck upside the head. I would have beaten the living shit out of them for that, than taken the meter stick and hit them upside the head to see how they like it!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@... wrote:

Fuck those pussy Jews!! Can't even take blame for their own damn actions! Killing chickens like that is beyond disgusting. I know why but i am unable to comprehend why people to heinous things to animals, I couldn't have the lack of heart to even do anything remotely close to abusing an animal. I want to break those fucking Jews necks and slam their empty head against a wall!!! See how they feel being treated like that. Just because animals can't speak the human language, they speak to the heart language, does NOT justify a goddamn thing.

-Allyson Ford

Not too long ago Holland banned Kosher/hala slaughter methods the typical kike and islamic subhumans where together in a joint wailing. Playing as always the mytholgoical holyhoax card.

The jew has a bizzare and schizo practice where they take live terrified chickens and swing them around in the air while wailing some heb talk. And then break the poor things neck with glee, they do this by hundreds of thousands a year. The belief being the chicken takes the blame for any misdeeds the jews has done in the year and thus the jew is off the hook.

And when we take about misdeeds its not a Gentile ideal of misdeeds either. Its a jewish one as a perfect moral jew in the jew world is a total monster and vampire. The misdeeds are flicking a light switch on the sabbath or not following to the letter the mentally insane hundreds of rabbinical laws. The jew practices animal and human mainly child sacrifice as normal because the jew is evil so doing evil is normal for it.

Looking at the situation in 2011 I am starting to believe the jews have played all their psychological whine games out. People have just had enough and most don't care its a tune thats been over played. Coupled with the reality its becoming well known the holyhoax was just that no matter how many scholars and scientists they lock up or destroy the truth is out on it now. And with the israel situation people are seeing the blatant hyprocrisy of the and its true murderous and lying face. And the reality of the Jew World Order are all coming out.

And only the jew would have an old crumbling, dirty and weed filled retainer wall as their most holy site. Considering Jerusalem was built by Constantine in the 4th century ACE and its been proven by digging up the holyhoax land there never was a jewish temple or temple mount or palaces of david or solomon these character never existed. Even that shitty, old wall is not part of a site which never existed and it was built by the Romans in 4th century ACE. Not three thousand years ago as they claim.

So the most fitting examle of kikes is thier most holy jewish site is built upon a lie and is a fraud.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Sami

HAIL SATAN!!!

Sami

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Hail Satan!

LOL!!!! I fucking ADORE animals and my home planet, Earth. I can't wait till those big nosed, beady eyed, ratty faced kikes leave it!!!!! 
Don't you just love looking at baby animals!! Especially birds! Search them up on Google images, you will cry (from the incredible cuteness!!!)

HAIL SATAN!!!HAIL AZAZEL!Hail the Nazi heroes!!
Sami
On 25 Sep 2011, at 01:42, "No Chance Without Satan" <hashgabby@... wrote:
  In response about the person bashing an innocent baby duck upside the head. I would have beaten the living shit out of them for that, than taken the meter stick and hit them upside the head to see how they like it!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@... wrote:

-Allyson Ford

Not too long ago Holland banned Kosher/hala slaughter methods the typical kike and islamic subhumans where together in a joint wailing. Playing as always the mytholgoical holyhoax card.

The jew has a bizzare and schizo practice where they take live terrified chickens and swing them around in the air while wailing some heb talk. And then break the poor things neck with glee, they do this by hundreds of thousands a year. The belief being the chicken takes the blame for any misdeeds the jews has done in the year and thus the jew is off the hook.

And when we take about misdeeds its not a Gentile ideal of misdeeds either. Its a jewish one as a perfect moral jew in the jew world is a total monster and vampire. The misdeeds are flicking a light switch on the sabbath or not following to the letter the mentally insane hundreds of rabbinical laws. The jew practices animal and human mainly child sacrifice as normal because the jew is evil so doing evil is normal for it.

Looking at the situation in 2011 I am starting to believe the jews have played all their psychological whine games out. People have just had enough and most don't care its a tune thats been over played. Coupled with the reality its becoming well known the holyhoax was just that no matter how many scholars and scientists they lock up or destroy the truth is out on it now. And with the israel situation people are seeing the blatant hyprocrisy of the and its true murderous and lying face. And the reality of the Jew World Order are all coming out.

And only the jew would have an old crumbling, dirty and weed filled retainer wall as their most holy site. Considering Jerusalem was built by Constantine in the 4th century ACE and its been proven by digging up the holyhoax land there never was a jewish temple or temple mount or palaces of david or solomon these character never existed. Even that shitty, old wall is not part of a site which never existed and it was built by the Romans in 4th century ACE. Not three thousand years ago as they claim.

So the most fitting examle of kikes is thier most holy jewish site is built upon a lie and is a fraud.

To: "[e[/IMG]JoyofSatan666@yahoo[/IMG][email protected][/email][/url]

HAIL SATAN!!!

Sami

HAIL SATAN!!!

Sami

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "zir_gohed" <wizardpriest@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (23)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back