Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Animal Guardians/ Animal Spirits (Shamanism)

Let me start off by saying I am not sure if Shamanism is a rip off or not so forgive me if it is. However in the past I have had dreams about certain animals, in one dream there was a bear, fox and otter. The bear and otter ran off right when I saw them but the otter did not, the otter even approaced me. In Shamanism it is said your guides will not appear to you until you reach and obtain the knowledge they represent so I guess the bear and fox I still have to obtain. Oh yea and the otter at first chased me because I ran from it and it only stopped chasing me after I embraced it and than its entire personality changed from wild animal to caring. I never paid any attention to this until a voice in my head constantly told me to look into this and I found this site which is a site I found a long time ago before the dreams I would say a few years before the dreams.

www.animalspirits.com

The reason I am writing this is because I had another dream and this time it was a penguin. In this dream the sky was a beautiful illuminating blue and the ground was the same color. There were so many of them and they actually spoke to me and said a few things that I still remember which including not having time to do this one activity that I love to do.

It is funny all of the animals that I have seen so far all have stuff to do with my weaknesses and spiritual elevation of the soul. I would like to know if anyone else here has had these experiences or is it that I am just making to much out of this.

Hail Satan

you should consult Father on thatHe does giveus animal guides and at most times te manifest physically.after i came to Father,i noticed a change in our pet at home,it suddenly became soo fond of me,like never before..but i am still wondering if this particular pet has been chosen as one of my animal guides.i also once had dreams of birds teaching me how to fly,n after that dream,birds all of a sudden arent afraid of me anymore like they should for normal human beings.word of advice to u is consult Father.Not all animals and Spirits are from Him.Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Let me start off by saying I am not sure if Shamanism is a rip off or not so forgive me if it is. However in the past I have had dreams about certain animals, in one dream there was a bear, fox and otter. The bear and otter ran off right when I saw them but the otter did not, the otter even approaced me. In Shamanism it is said your guides will not appear to you until you reach and obtain the knowledge they represent so I guess the bear and fox I still have to obtain. Oh yea and the otter at first chased me because I ran from it and it only stopped chasing me after I embraced it and than its entire personality changed from wild animal to caring. I never paid any attention to this until a voice in my head constantly told me to look into this and I found this site which is a site I found a long time ago before the dreams I would say a few years before the dreams.

www.animalspirits.com

The reason I am writing this is because I had another dream and this time it was a penguin. In this dream the sky was a beautiful illuminating blue and the ground was the same color. There were so many of them and they actually spoke to me and said a few things that I still remember which including not having time to do this one activity that I love to do.

It is funny all of the animals that I have seen so far all have stuff to do with my weaknesses and spiritual elevation of the soul. I would like to know if anyone else here has had these experiences or is it that I am just making to much out of this.

Hail Satan

Thank you for your reply and insight. I do know these animals are of Satan for it just feels right. Today when I had the dream of the penguins even before I saw them what i noticed was the blue sky and snow that I mentioned and I immediately thought of Satan for blue is Satanic and this was the most beautiful blue I have ever seen. The landscape and color was other worldly and I know it was of Satan. I was just wandering if anyone else had these dreams

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "seeker_seeks" <seeker_seeks@... wrote:

you should consult Father on thatHe does giveus animal guides and at most times te manifest physically.after i came to Father,i noticed a change in our pet at home,it suddenly became soo fond of me,like never before..but i am still wondering if this particular pet has been chosen as one of my animal guides.i also once had dreams of birds teaching me how to fly,n after that dream,birds all of a sudden arent afraid of me anymore like they should for normal human beings.word of advice to u is consult Father.Not all animals and Spirits are from Him.Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

www.animalspirits.com

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back