Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Anger Rant: Dont Be Sorry!

Satanic_viking

Something got to me tonight.. just someone saying sorry to me alot. My dog was put down today and all i've herd from people is sorry. Why are people sorry because he got put down. They didn't do anything wrong.. and thats what the word is for, asking for forgivness. I am sad to lose him, he was close to me. But he was dying. He had arthritus in all legs, he was going blind, going deaf, going mad, and just this week he had an infected cut on his leg that wasnt healing. It was his time, and I came to accept that. This happens in all of life. I know that his spirit is going with Satan, I heard our Father tell me he would look after him.

Anyway, got a bit sidetracked. This was ment for all those christians out there, or all those who still carry with them the christian concept of being sorry for being alive. They are taught to blindly through out forgivness to anyone who asks.
(PS: was kinda angry if you didnt notice).

The Human Race is too Sorry. What do you have to be sorry for?
What have you done that you need to be sorry. STFU! Toughen the fuck up! And stop being sorry for everything. Live your life and learn from your mistakes, dont just blindly and meaninglessly say sorry, forgive and forget, turn the other cheek.

Don't be thrown around by some idiot dictator (AKA jesus/god/jewhova.. all this BS that tells you to be sorry for everything!).

Priase Our True God, Melek Ta'us! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

I feel sorry for you man... jk =p
But still, my condolences.

My dog died a few years ago, and I still miss him.
I grew up with him. I got him when I was just a few months old :(

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Satanic_viking" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

Something got to me tonight.. just someone saying sorry to me alot. My dog was put down today and all i've herd from people is sorry. Why are people sorry because he got put down. They didn't do anything wrong.. and thats what the word is for, asking for forgivness. I am sad to lose him, he was close to me. But he was dying. He had arthritus in all legs, he was going blind, going deaf, going mad, and just this week he had an infected cut on his leg that wasnt healing. It was his time, and I came to accept that. This happens in all of life. I know that his spirit is going with Satan, I heard our Father tell me he would look after him.

Anyway, got a bit sidetracked. This was ment for all those christians out there, or all those who still carry with them the christian concept of being sorry for being alive. They are taught to blindly through out forgivness to anyone who asks.

What have you done that you need to be sorry. STFU! Toughen the fuck up! And stop being sorry for everything. Live your life and learn from your mistakes, dont just blindly and meaninglessly say sorry, forgive and forget, turn the other cheek.

Don't be thrown around by some idiot dictator (AKA jesus/god/jewhova.. all this BS that tells you to be sorry for everything!).

-En Haradren Amlug.

The only ones who need to apologize are Jahova and his minions. Wait, no. They don't even deserve to apologize. The only thing they deserve is all eternity groveling in the muck that shit wallows in.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, February 1, 2010 8:54:51 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Anger Rant: Dont Be Sorry!

Don't be thrown around by some idiot dictator (AKA jesus/god/jewhova. . all this BS that tells you to be sorry for everything!) .

-En Haradren Amlug.

The new Internet Explorer® 8 - Faster, safer, easier. Optimized for Yahoo! Get it Now for Free!

I never could understand why you said "i'm sorry"  to people that lost a loved one or pet.

On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 8:54 AM, Satanic_viking <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

No offense, but what do you expect them to say?
"Hey man, that's great news!"?

The definition of the word sorry is "feeling regret,
compunction, sympathy, etc..". When somebody says
sorry for something like that they're not asking for
forgiveness, they're expressing sympathy for your pain
and regret for your loss. I understand where you're
coming from about the Xians being sorry for existing,
but don't mistake basic civility for Xian brainwashing.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Satanic_viking" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

yea as i said, there was anger mixed in there alot.
It's just not something i agree with. I guess im just not one for sorry's.

Praise Melek Ta'us!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "CaitlinM" <silvercrab14@... wrote:

No offense, but what do you expect them to say?
"Hey man, that's great news!"?

The definition of the word sorry is "feeling regret,
compunction, sympathy, etc..". When somebody says
sorry for something like that they're not asking for
forgiveness, they're expressing sympathy for your pain
and regret for your loss. I understand where you're
coming from about the Xians being sorry for existing,
but don't mistake basic civility for Xian brainwashing.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Satanic_viking" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back