Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

And Time Rolls On

Don1

What was hidden shall be unveiled, what was unknow,shall become known. In the course of time all those lost, shall return home.-

Reflecting upon my life and half a decade under Hell' banner. It dawns on me that no matter what the storm I was always safe under Satan's symbol. Even before in life, He was never far, as was Hell.

I understand the way of things that are, much greater now. What freedom really means within my mind. I am my nature, and what it entails me to be. What more could I want? Faith in Satan comes from within.

Our society is designed to deny a being this liberation from within. Locked within the strict chains of one false identity construction after another. Fighting for social approvial in an artifical reality consensus. All the while the hidden hand of fate moves then an inch closer to the final hour, the twlight of their life. Where they even alive? Does a blink in a glassly stare manage?

They are the walking wounded, trapped in illusions and all dragging the same albatross about their neck. Instilled self-hatred and it manifests outward externally in a million different ways and dozens of complexes. The heart beat of humanity is a collective groan.

The jews triumph is their existance. They are bound together in talmudic scorn. The jew and it's cattle. A mirror to it's masters.

For the jew who has enslaved them all, has taught them their free. And times wheel turns another round. And the jew harvest sends another generation into the ground.

It is we who rattle the gates of their artifical comfort cages. So it is we who recieve their projected scorn. So be it, lest a few become free then all perish in time as slaves. Those who refuse freedom where never ment to have it. Only the born Satanist can be a freeman. The slave does not know Satan. They have foresaken the blood.

A new type of being has come into existance. They shall conqueor, they shall breakdown the gates of illusion and sweep away this corrupt age.

The Future is Satanism.

Bound by Blood. Forever, plus a day under Satan's banner.

Long live the Fighters!

To that my Brother, I say Hail Father Satan and Hail to those of us of the Aryan that carry the Tradition of our Ancestors - The Tradition of Truth! HIS Truth!

Always keep Strong and Free in our Almighty Father Satan my Brother!

Kindest Regards,

-High Priest Vovim Baghie
Samurai Of Malphas
Hail Father Satan! Hail Malphas-sama!
Hail Horus-sama! Hail Azazel-sama!
Hail Astaroth-sama! Hail Lilith-sama!
Hail Clistheret-sama!
Hail All The Mighty Gods Of Duat!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/
http://www.vovimbaghie.co.cc/
http://www.ageofsatan.co.cc/

Joy of Satan Ministries

88!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Don" <mageson6666@... wrote:

What was hidden shall be unveiled, what was unknow,shall become known. In the course of time all those lost, shall return home.-

Reflecting upon my life and half a decade under Hell' banner. It dawns on me that no matter what the storm I was always safe under Satan's symbol. Even before in life, He was never far, as was Hell.

I understand the way of things that are, much greater now. What freedom really means within my mind. I am my nature, and what it entails me to be. What more could I want? Faith in Satan comes from within.

Our society is designed to deny a being this liberation from within. Locked within the strict chains of one false identity construction after another. Fighting for social approvial in an artifical reality consensus. All the while the hidden hand of fate moves then an inch closer to the final hour, the twlight of their life. Where they even alive? Does a blink in a glassly stare manage?

They are the walking wounded, trapped in illusions and all dragging the same albatross about their neck. Instilled self-hatred and it manifests outward externally in a million different ways and dozens of complexes. The heart beat of humanity is a collective groan.

The jews triumph is their existance. They are bound together in talmudic scorn. The jew and it's cattle. A mirror to it's masters.

For the jew who has enslaved them all, has taught them their free. And times wheel turns another round. And the jew harvest sends another generation into the ground.

It is we who rattle the gates of their artifical comfort cages. So it is we who recieve their projected scorn. So be it, lest a few become free then all perish in time as slaves. Those who refuse freedom where never ment to have it. Only the born Satanist can be a freeman. The slave does not know Satan. They have foresaken the blood.

A new type of being has come into existance. They shall conqueor, they shall breakdown the gates of illusion and sweep away this corrupt age.

The Future is Satanism.

Long live the Fighters!

I believe we and all those true within the ranks and those who shall enter into our assembly later on. Do so by predestination. For whatever reason the blood and connected spirit does not forget. We carry Satan's blood as his racial children. We always return home to him oneway or another. Hence even with all it's weapons of tyranny the jew could never win.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priest Vovim Baghie" <high_priest.vovim_baghie@... wrote:

To that my Brother, I say Hail Father Satan and Hail to those of us of the Aryan that carry the Tradition of our Ancestors - The Tradition of Truth! HIS Truth!

Always keep Strong and Free in our Almighty Father Satan my Brother!

Kindest Regards,

-High Priest Vovim Baghie
Samurai Of Malphas
Hail Father Satan! Hail Malphas-sama!
Hail Horus-sama! Hail Azazel-sama!
Hail Astaroth-sama! Hail Lilith-sama!
Hail Clistheret-sama!
Hail All The Mighty Gods Of Duat!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/
http://www.vovimbaghie.co.cc/
http://www.ageofsatan.co.cc/

Joy of Satan Ministries

88!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Don" <mageson6666@ wrote:

The Future is Satanism.

Long live the Fighters!

Hehehehe.

Be afraid enemies.

BE VARY AFRAID.

Especially you atheists. They ain't going to have any fucking idea what's going on when our Gods return.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

hey I really like the first couple lines and the rest is oh so true.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Don" <mageson6666@... wrote:

The Future is Satanism.

Long live the Fighters!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back