Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

An Idea I Had What Does Everyone Think

Indigo Nation

Well I am waiting for this months destruction ritual but an Idea I had was to tie into the earths energy with a sigil inciting intrest in the mass mind of humanity for Satanism as well as making gentiles question the kikes and mainstream beliefs/athority, I was going to include the rune algiz to banish all kike, xtian and Islamic energy from the earth as well as Chozma, Logaz, Sowilo, Othala and ansuz, the difference is I was going to have people bury instead of burn this sigil once done and affirm that its going into the earths energy field, its an Idea, I did this last night (I live near a ley line supposedly) and I felt the energy going through the area problem is I don't know if it is going to have an effect on anywhere other than my general area I have rituals for that (apparently some other people have been working on my town for whatever reason no one has to tell me to make it free don't know why but I can feel the energy of the spells, and actual Satanic energy sometimes, I am with whoever you are actually it feels more like a group of people and am doing this myself as well to help out) but I want the entire earth to learn the truth as well. The negative xtian and kike energy put into the earth is a major problem and if people from around the world did this it would be a major step in freeing humanity, any suggestions welcome, or is this not a workable idea.
Hail Satan

Hello there , my name is Piper and I think it sounds like a great ideal....I'm new here my self, and new to Satanism.....Hail Satan....
But this sounds like a good plan...if more of us could perform this around the world ....at the same time? Would be something...I'm game...just want to do more research.......

Hail...Satan...

On Mon Jun 27th, 2011 2:29 PM EDT Indigo Nation wrote:

Well I am waiting for this months destruction ritual but an Idea I had was to tie into the earths energy with a sigil inciting intrest in the mass mind of humanity for Satanism as well as making gentiles question the kikes and mainstream beliefs/athority, I was going to include the rune algiz to banish all kike, xtian and Islamic energy from the earth as well as Chozma, Logaz, Sowilo, Othala and ansuz, the difference is I was going to have people bury instead of burn this sigil once done and affirm that its going into the earths energy field, its an Idea, I did this last night (I live near a ley line supposedly) and I felt the energy going through the area problem is I don't know if it is going to have an effect on anywhere other than my general area I have rituals for that (apparently some other people have been working on my town for whatever reason no one has to tell me to make it free don't know why but I can feel the energy of the spells, and
actual Satanic energy sometimes, I am with whoever you are actually it feels more like a group of people and am doing this myself as well to help out) but I want the entire earth to learn the truth as well. The negative xtian and kike energy put into the earth is a major problem and if people from around the world did this it would be a major step in freeing humanity, any suggestions welcome, or is this not a workable idea.
Hail Satan

This is a very good idea Indigo. When a person buries the sigil, it's much more effective if the person buries it near a church. That way the energy is going to enter peoples minds while they go "pray" and maybe just maybe they may start to question. I think this is a good combo with the xian ritual i posted. Im still working on the steps because i want my ritual to really destroy and/or cause damage to christianity. I ask everyone who is going to do this (bury the sigil), to do the xian destruction ritual as well. Indigo, the problem is that if you put it far, it can only affect to a certain
range. Also what i suggest is to somehow make it so the sigil may somwhow continually project it's energy from the xian crosses on-top of churches. I don't know if that is possible, but if it is, this is total awesomeness!
Indigo, im sure both our ideas are going to make xians crumble.

Death to the xian slavery!!
Ave Father Enki Lucifer!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Nation" <gutterrainbow@... wrote:

Well I am waiting for this months destruction ritual but an Idea I had was to tie into the earths energy with a sigil inciting intrest in the mass mind of humanity for Satanism as well as making gentiles question the kikes and mainstream beliefs/athority, I was going to include the rune algiz to banish all kike, xtian and Islamic energy from the earth as well as Chozma, Logaz, Sowilo, Othala and ansuz, the difference is I was going to have people bury instead of burn this sigil once done and affirm that its going into the earths energy field, its an Idea, I did this last night (I live near a ley line supposedly) and I felt the energy going through the area problem is I don't know if it is going to have an effect on anywhere other than my general area I have rituals for that (apparently some other people have been working on my town for whatever reason no one has to tell me to make it free don't know why but I can feel the energy of the spells, and actual Satanic energy sometimes, I am with whoever you are actually it feels more like a group of people and am doing this myself as well to help out) but I want the entire earth to learn the truth as well. The negative xtian and kike energy put into the earth is a major problem and if people from around the world did this it would be a major step in freeing humanity, any suggestions welcome, or is this not a workable idea.
Hail Satan

Dan Roy (and everyone) We just need to work out our rituals and have different dates so more can do them preferably a week or a little more maybe apart this allows more people to do them, we need to decide and work toghether on this, both of us should post our rituals to all the JOS groups to get more involved, my ritual Idea however was not a destroying xtianity ritual per say, but will help with that most definitely just not in as direct of a way as yours, mine will be more about making people interested in Spiritual Satanism, questioning the kikes and mainstream beliefs/society/media, awakening humanity to the truth, etc each rune will have a different affirmation, but since this is a positive ritual none of them will have destructive affirmations or energy I don't really want this to be a destruction ritual either I want it to be one that will cause people to think, and put in the earth the energy to make people question the "status quo" and enslaving programs and religions of the kikes, and yeah the general range thing I kind of had that same feeling, but my idea was what can we do about the energy encircling earth and all the fear energy the kikes put into the earth (don't know where and cant find the article on the Joy of Satan, but there is a lot of energy in the earth that is not helping our cause at all and is actually detrimental to Satanism this is not about healing the earth per say either its about freeing Humanity as this energy is at fault for some peoples enslavement as you know many churches have been built on ley lines) world wide to control people, my idea is make the earths energy more free and positive as a whole world wide not just in my city, neighborhood, county, etc not sure how far the general range is exactly, what I am looking to do is improve the energy fields of earth on further thinking the rune Tiawaz should probably or added as its the rune of courage, and instills fearlessness, (as the people used fear energy to the earth, be substituted some runes may be taken away others added havent worked it out yet but Algiz has to be used as its purpose would be to clean the energy of earth, etc the sigil pic may be a pic of the planet from space, or something related to earth.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dan Roy Lucifer" <b_da_mon@... wrote:

This is a very good idea Indigo. When a person buries the sigil, it's much more effective if the person buries it near a church. That way the energy is going to enter peoples minds while they go "pray" and maybe just maybe they may start to question. I think this is a good combo with the xian ritual i posted. Im still working on the steps because i want my ritual to really destroy and/or cause damage to christianity. I ask everyone who is going to do this (bury the sigil), to do the xian destruction ritual as well. Indigo, the problem is that if you put it far, it can only affect to a certain
range. Also what i suggest is to somehow make it so the sigil may somwhow continually project it's energy from the xian crosses on-top of churches. I don't know if that is possible, but if it is, this is total awesomeness!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Nation" <gutterrainbow@ wrote:

Hail Satan

simplified: suggestions needed the idea is ridding the earth of controlling fear energy and making people question things and find the truth.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Nation" <gutterrainbow@... wrote:

Dan Roy (and everyone) We just need to work out our rituals and have different dates so more can do them preferably a week or a little more maybe apart this allows more people to do them, we need to decide and work toghether on this, both of us should post our rituals to all the JOS groups to get more involved, my ritual Idea however was not a destroying xtianity ritual per say, but will help with that most definitely just not in as direct of a way as yours, mine will be more about making people interested in Spiritual Satanism, questioning the kikes and mainstream beliefs/society/media, awakening humanity to the truth, etc each rune will have a different affirmation, but since this is a positive ritual none of them will have destructive affirmations or energy I don't really want this to be a destruction ritual either I want it to be one that will cause people to think, and put in the earth the energy to make people question the "status quo" and enslaving programs and religions of the kikes, and yeah the general range thing I kind of had that same feeling, but my idea was what can we do about the energy encircling earth and all the fear energy the kikes put into the earth (don't know where and cant find the article on the Joy of Satan, but there is a lot of energy in the earth that is not helping our cause at all and is actually detrimental to Satanism this is not about healing the earth per say either its about freeing Humanity as this energy is at fault for some peoples enslavement as you know many churches have been built on ley lines) world wide to control people, my idea is make the earths energy more free and positive as a whole world wide not just in my city, neighborhood, county, etc not sure how far the general range is exactly, what I am looking to do is improve the energy fields of earth on further thinking the rune Tiawaz should probably or added as its the rune of courage, and instills fearlessness, (as the people used fear energy to the earth, be substituted some runes may be taken away others added havent worked it out yet but Algiz has to be used as its purpose would be to clean the energy of earth, etc the sigil pic may be a pic of the planet from space, or something related to earth.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dan Roy Lucifer" <b_da_mon@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Nation" <gutterrainbow@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Hi brother !
I find your idea extremely good and workable.
I lived last year in a very xian place sadly famous to the true genocide of witches, sorceres, druids and so on happened there.
When I did a ritual against the xian, a really strong one, I decided to bury it facing a special line of energy, that create trouble in all the area, even the landlords around known to have taken the properties to innocent people fall in big big problems.
And I didn't a ritual like yours, so special and organized.
Yes, I think it can work very well. You are very right. Exactly as the bad energy of the enemy runs through the ley line, we can use the same ways to destroy them. For sure, our Gods will help us in that plan.
I remember the first ritual of destruction I did, following the instruction of HP Vovim. When I evoke the grey energy of the earth, I talk to the earth, I asked help to her, and suddenly, an incredible wave of terrible energy spread from the ground and run inside the sigil. The earth was infuriated and she put in the sigil an ocean of grey energy and for a very long time. As it was my first ritual, I thought I have to stop now the energy, but no way. The energy poured inside the sigil all the time she choose to do it.
For this reason, I agree with you. We have now to clean the earth from this filth and it is already obvious for me that the earth will help us and will participate fiercely.
You have always very good ideas, brother, you are very cleaver.
I am in.
Hail Satan !

Hail Satan

Yes, we should get alot of people involved in the rituals. But i still can't post to JoS main group apparently i got banned. Anyways i don't really care. Back to the point; i figured out a way. After you bury the sigil, i think your going to need this: http://www.vovimbaghie.cz.cc/the_amassi ... nergy.html. When you reach the point were you take the star's power, you can also add the sigil's power (imagine the freaking energy!) into the core and release it. Since the sigil has runes and affirmations, the power of this working would be so great, that only by yourself you can affect alot of people. And with this the range doesn't matter since you release this energy. You can send it to the earth to clean it like you wanted to. If at-least 30 satanists do this; i guarantee big results.

simplified: suggestions needed the idea is ridding the earth of controlling fear energy and making people question things and find the truth.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dan Roy Lucifer" <b_da_mon@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Sounds good. I live within 10 minutes walking distance from 3 churches.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dan Roy Lucifer" <b_da_mon@... wrote:

Hail Satan

Ok I created the sigil for the ritual any suggestions welcome if I need to change it I feel a strong positive energy from it, anyways my idea was earth from outer space since we are doing this for the whole planet and healing her, I created the edges to look somewhat like runes drawn out on rocks or in nature I wanted that feel, don't know if I got it, as well as placing the runes over the picture of earth in this one I have a pic of a star since drawing energy from that star will be eaiser with a pic right on the sigil above earth, I used the star ALPHECCA - [11 degrees of Scorpio]
Artistic, talent for poetry, the occult and healing ability. Success in trade and commerce. Leadership ability, tendency to be a loner.
Reason being for choosing this star is it deals with the occult and healing (thus healing the earth) and leadership ability (how many people are blind followers thats what fucks humanity) I like the last part tendency to be a loner reason being is that it will both encourage people to be leaders and think outside their social circle, plus who doesn't want more art and creativity in the world, the kike religions suppress creativity at all costs so I figured this star was most beneficial plus we need more successful people in this world, and to me its energy feels strangely familiar. I fit all those tendencies so its probably in my chart might be why.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... agick.html I got this information from here on Star magick. The sanskrit word on there means freedom it also means independence, svAtanya it appears like it possibly might be another variation of the word Satan (I don't know) as well as this is what he stands for the kikes steal and corrupt everything. I will have people chant it along with the runes and the star energy, I will want as many people as possible to take part this could have a HUGE effect, as the energy encircling the earth right now is a problem thank the kikes and all the murder, torture, rape, and xtianity, and islam and all the shit they put in there over thousands of years, Algiz will be to banish the really bad energy, the other runes to change it in our favor.
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/6503 ... thstar.jpg
Ok so I also have the sigil without the star.
http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/7825 ... utstar.jpg
I definitely feel the star gives it a more positive energy, ok so all these runes I haven't got an affirmation for or written up a ritual yet but I will soon. Any suggestions on the sigil I can edit it if need be, I put at least a couple hours into making it ok so thoughts or suggestions please I think this is a really great idea and needs to be done somehow. Also it will heal mother earth who is a living being with energy (possibly consciousness not sure about that one) that sustains Satan's creation, and has been abused by the kikes since their creation by the reptilians.
Hail Satan

Awesome! Don't change a thing! You can do something i thought about. It can be burning the sigil or burying it like you wanted to. I posted earlier the amassing of earths energy by Vovim Baghie. This can be used. And plus, you added the star right on the sigil, which is even better. But instead of releasing the energy into the goal; you can release it into the sigil. This is guarantee success. Plus if you affirm correctly it's going to work. After the energy goes into the sigil, we can either burn it or bury it. What do you think, Indigo?

Ok I created the sigil for the ritual any suggestions welcome if I need to change it I feel a strong positive energy from it, anyways my idea was earth from outer space since we are doing this for the whole planet and healing her, I created the edges to look somewhat like runes drawn out on rocks or in nature I wanted that feel, don't know if I got it, as well as placing the runes over the picture of earth in this one I have a pic of a star since drawing energy from that star will be eaiser with a pic right on the sigil above earth, I used the star ALPHECCA - [11 degrees of Scorpio]
Artistic, talent for poetry, the occult and healing ability. Success in trade and commerce. Leadership ability, tendency to be a loner.
Reason being for choosing this star is it deals with the occult and healing (thus healing the earth) and leadership ability (how many people are blind followers thats what fucks humanity) I like the last part tendency to be a loner reason being is that it will both encourage people to be leaders and think outside their social circle, plus who doesn't want more art and creativity in the world, the kike religions suppress creativity at all costs so I figured this star was most beneficial plus we need more successful people in this world, and to me its energy feels strangely familiar. I fit all those tendencies so its probably in my chart might be why.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... agick.html I got this information from here on Star magick. The sanskrit word on there means freedom it also means independence, svAtanya it appears like it possibly might be another variation of the word Satan (I don't know) as well as this is what he stands for the kikes steal and corrupt everything. I will have people chant it along with the runes and the star energy, I will want as many people as possible to take part this could have a HUGE effect, as the energy encircling the earth right now is a problem thank the kikes and all the murder, torture, rape, and xtianity, and islam and all the shit they put in there over thousands of years, Algiz will be to banish the really bad energy, the other runes to change it in our favor.
I definitely feel the star gives it a more positive energy, ok so all these runes I haven't got an affirmation for or written up a ritual yet but I will soon. Any suggestions on the sigil I can edit it if need be, I put at least a couple hours into making it ok so thoughts or suggestions please I think this is a really great idea and needs to be done somehow. Also it will heal mother earth who is a living being with energy (possibly consciousness not sure about that one) that sustains Satan's creation, and has been abused by the kikes since their creation by the reptilians.
Hail Satan

Hail Satan
the circle arround the destraction rituals is to bind xianity to its destraction like the kikes bound our gods using the planets and the circle.its good the sigil u made i guess just remove the circle :s

I can remove the outer and inner circle if need be I thought the circle would work to bind the energy to earths energy field. As well as help people focus on the target and visualization, and put into the persons mind that this is a sigil as well.
Hail Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sss D." <vgb464@... wrote:

Hail Satan

the circle arround the destraction rituals is to bind xianity to its destraction like the kikes bound our gods using the planets and the circle.its good the sigil u made i guess just remove the circle :s

I can't wait to do this ritual. I hope you will post it in all the groups, included the teens, few of them are really strong and active.
Personally, I believe the earth has a consciousness, his consciousness.
Great, Brother ! Thanks a lot !
Hail Satan !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sss D." <vgb464@... wrote:

Hail Satan

We should keep the circles, I think.
What the more experienced think about ?
Hail Satan !

I can remove the outer and inner circle if need be I thought the circle would work to bind the energy to earths energy field. As well as help people focus on the target and visualization, and put into the persons mind that this is a sigil as well.
Hail Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sss D." <vgb464@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Hail Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sss D." <vgb464@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Maybe we should bind the wnemy gods ? I don't know if we can do that and destruction rituals as well it may ease or effort though not sure what anyone else thinks this just passed my mind.

ScornedHero
AVE IMPVURIVS LVCIFER

Binding enemy gods is our Gods goal. Only them can bound other Gods.Here on the earth, we work to put down the enemy on earth, and the Gods work to put down the enemy on their dimension.We have enough to do here, and then we have not the power to do that.Lets our Gods manage that. They know what they have to do.Everybody fight in his dimension.Hail Satan !
De : scornedhero666 <scornedhero666@...
À : [email protected]
Envoyé le : Dim 3 juillet 2011, 6h 28min 12s
Objet : [HellsArmy666] Re: An Idea I Had What Does Everyone Think

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Maybe we should bind the wnemy gods ? I don't know if we can do that and destruction rituals as well it may ease or effort though not sure what anyone else thinks this just passed my mind.

ScornedHero
AVE IMPVURIVS LVCIFER

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back