Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

An Artwork dedicated to the Clergy

Onbael_

Website
www.satanisgod.org
I dedicate this work to our Clergy, may you be blessed for eternity!!!

Note: probably not every letter is in the right place, I did some thinking before.

I also have one with white background if you want to make a stamp.

View attachment 3781

Just search "Kabbalah" on Google.

Yeah and you should make a side by side comparison. (here is a friendlier (without letters and all that) version:)
158-1584256_sephiroth-tree-of-life-jewish-kabbalah-tree-of.png

It's different. Maxine said on Chrinity exposed that the Sun chakra at it's fullest potential, rays in 8 direction. That is, up and down, and the 6 side extension. So we can conclude that the sun chakra connects to the side extensions like Virael draw it. As for how the side extensions connect to the next chakra, I can't tell. I would say they make a triangle, rather than a rombus shape. Like the hip chakras are on the same level as the sacral, but I can't tell.

Yeah and you should make a side by side comparison. (here is a friendlier (without letters and all that) version:)
158-1584256_sephiroth-tree-of-life-jewish-kabbalah-tree-of.png

It's different. Maxine said on Chrinity exposed that the Sun chakra at it's fullest potential, rays in 8 direction. That is, up and down, and the 6 side extension. So we can conclude that the sun chakra connects to the side extensions like Virael draw it. As for how the side extensions connect to the next chakra, I can't tell. I would say they make a triangle, rather than a rombus shape. Like the hip chakras are on the same level as the sacral, but I can't tell.
The 3rd chakra is the center of the soul, like the Sun is the center of the Solar System.

The petals of the hips, shoulders and temples chakras are adding up to 36, which is related to 666.

The greek letters are not placed randomly, I only have some doubt about ΖΚΜΝΞΣΤΦΨ.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back