Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

America, China, spiritual castes

Henu the Great said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Also where were you 'men' when he blasted out on all those womens topics? Saying we belong in the kitchen (figuratively speaking) and all that crap ?
Especially on the topics that were actually positive for us!
None of you so called 'men' jumped in saying the opposite. They were only womens' voices! (That is till jrvan joined the forums.)
This is internet, and anyone can say or do anything at any given moment. This is reality.

Aside from that, if a person does not respect your set boundaries (you should strictly tell them they are out of line and what they are doing is inappropriate for the situation and the correct way would be to do x instead) then you can simply ignore them. There is also ignore feature on the forum so you can hide all the messages of a member. We are all responsible for our own interactions with each other and no one should put the blame for failed interaction on someone else.

What jrvan has accomplished is inflaming the situation more. Both sides took a stance and kept hammering their way of thinking to each other. Needless to say that is a fruitless approach. You guys need to learn to disagree. Not everyone should think and do things the same way all the time and despite this we can co-exist.

Ever considered that maybe people shouldn't ignore their family members being abused by someone who behaves more like an infiltrator than family? Are our SS brothers really just going to watch our SS sisters be trampled on because people can just "tell their boundaries and ignore it" while the person gets away with saying whatever they want without consequence? What kind of standards are you setting here?

Forget this being the internet, this is Joy of Satan. Last I remember we don't turn blind eyes to abuse and lies.

What difference does this advice ever make, other than give people like Jack fuel to further harass people and do what they want to others? What does this actually solve by ignoring someone who wants to influence new people with false teachings and abuse? Nothing, and that's why this shit continues.

From a recent experience I learned, sometimes if we would know the full picture of something before, we would be to scared to start things, which are in the end very good for us.

The same applys to spiritual teachings.

I attack the enemies of Ma'at. I do not let them live in peace. Egypt must be unified and sanctified.

Henu the Great said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Also where were you 'men' when he blasted out on all those womens topics? Saying we belong in the kitchen (figuratively speaking) and all that crap ?
None of you so called 'men' jumped in saying the opposite. They were only womens' voices! (That is till jrvan joined the forums.)
This is internet, and anyone can say or do anything at any given moment. This is reality.

Aside from that, if a person does not respect your set boundaries (you should strictly tell them they are out of line and what they are doing is inappropriate for the situation and the correct way would be to do x instead) then you can simply ignore them. There is also ignore feature on the forum so you can hide all the messages of a member. We are all responsible for our own interactions with each other and no one should put the blame for failed interaction on someone else.

What jrvan has accomplished is inflaming the situation more. Both sides took a stance and kept hammering their way of thinking to each other. Needless to say that is a fruitless approach. You guys need to learn to disagree. Not everyone should think and do things the same way all the time and despite this we can co-exist.

Henu the Great said:

Avoiding the topic that's already been discussed at length, I will just say this.

What some seem to forget is the forums exist first and foremost to educate and elevate those who seek to establish a relationship with Satan, and learn more about Satanism and exchange our experiences and knowledge related to Satanism and Spirituality. The forums do not exist for the forming of personality cults, the pursuit of "celebrity" status, or any form of ego-serving activities.

When I am repeatedly bringing to attention members attitudes, behaviors and tempers it is for a reason. Which is that in order for the forums to serve their function of educating and elevating people on spiritual matters, there must be a relatively welcoming and comfortable atmosphere in communication for the inexperienced to pose their questions and doubts, without being belittled, mocked or mistreated by little people seeking to vent their frustrations on others, or inflate their egos.

It's also important to have an environment where those with experience can freely share their spiritual experiences or knowledge in a serious and respectable setting, without being undermined by word twisting, downplayed or straight up insulted or baited into arguments. Especially people who have been long time regulars need to understand their behaviors reflect unto the rest of the group as the standard. This isn't a discord server or telegram group chat. People should not be permitted to derail every conversation they join into pointless arguing of a personal nature. People should likewise not be permitted to constantly undermine other's attempts at sharing their experiences and/or views with word twisting for the sake of gaining some sort of popularity status in the forums.

Yes I know, I am also very easily baited into pointless arguments. I'm working on just ignoring things frankly. Still, part of me believes certain behaviors, especially when repeated for years and years with no sign of improvement, should not be permitted with impunity, but that's just me.

Lunar Dance 666 said:

Just so you and everyone else knows, this hasn't fallen on deaf ears.

I can't say too many specifics, but it known, by HP HoodedCobra also. If you see something out of line, or continuously problematic, you are also free to report it so it is brought to attention.

VoiceofEnki said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

Just so you and everyone else knows, this hasn't fallen on deaf ears.

I can't say too many specifics, but it known, by HP HoodedCobra also. If you see something out of line, or continuously problematic, you are also free to report it so it is brought to attention.

Thank you for the reassurance, VoE.

jrvan said:
This is why I'm skeptical of VoE's comment that we should just remain silent because the Truth speaks for itself. Yes, the Truth speaks for itself, but only to those who can see it and hear it, and are willing to listen to it. If you shoot down the people who give a voice to the truth in favor of those who speak lies, and you tolerate those lies on a forum of truth, then you're going to be very sorry and full of regret when it's too late to defend it anymore. We are in a cosmic battle between truth and lies, and that applies everywhere including these forums here. If you don't defend this place and maintain its integrity then you're going to lose it. If you ignore lies and don't even try to defeat them (including within ourselves) then lies will overtake you.

Yes brother. This message should be what is guiding all people.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
jrvan said:
This is why I'm skeptical of VoE's comment that we should just remain silent because the Truth speaks for itself. Yes, the Truth speaks for itself, but only to those who can see it and hear it, and are willing to listen to it. If you shoot down the people who give a voice to the truth in favor of those who speak lies, and you tolerate those lies on a forum of truth, then you're going to be very sorry and full of regret when it's too late to defend it anymore. We are in a cosmic battle between truth and lies, and that applies everywhere including these forums here. If you don't defend this place and maintain its integrity then you're going to lose it. If you ignore lies and don't even try to defeat them (including within ourselves) then lies will overtake you.

Yes brother. This message should be what is guiding all people.

Having the "truth speak for itself" is more a long-term solution, and is earthly, because it calls you to study what stands around you. Ironically, this concept can also lead earthly people to get stuck and not proper use of the expansiveness of the upper chakras.

What VoE was saying was more about the fact that sometimes you cannot win a battle immediately, so it is better to save your effort. In regards to addressing people on the forums, debating them with 4-5 messages may be valuable, but not at the point of 10-15, for example. At that point, there is clearly an inherent blockage preventing learning, and time is better spent elsewhere.

In regards to people's personal limitations, like Jack's emotional blockages, I don't expect him to fully realize this overnight, but I do expect him to at least understand his situation may not be normal, and that he should attempt a working.

Sometimes traumatic karma can make people shield themselves, and it may even feel good to maintain their defenses. Yet, this is not healthy, and therefore spiritual work must be done, regardless of the feelings involved.

In this way, sometimes it is better to let people grow on their own, as long as you have given them a fair warning.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Henu, I firmly believe in not turning the other cheek.

In the situations that excisted, saying nothing back when you were being attacked, is exactly that.

I hope it can come to a proper conclusion, but this nonsense has been going on for too long.
I am also unsure of whether or not you are actively taking sides right now.

Ill leave this where it is at now. I wasn't quoting you in the first place anyway.
I did not say to turn the other cheek. I was trying to advocate for basic human decency for human interactions, by all sides.

tabby said:
Ever considered that maybe people shouldn't ignore their family members being abused by someone who behaves more like an infiltrator than family? Are our SS brothers really just going to watch our SS sisters be trampled on because people can just "tell their boundaries and ignore it" while the person gets away with saying whatever they want without consequence? What kind of standards are you setting here?
There comes a point in discussion when there is no point to continue it, at that point one party should leave it as to not continue the pointless exchange, Pointless, as in, it will not produce a result that either side wants. Best leave it at that in the moment and continue whatever else you were doing. This is my point. Of course I do not want to ignore bad things here, but past a point, other things matter more. Time is valuable, and time spent on countless back and forth that does not result in anything good but only heated emotions is wasted.

Forget this being the internet, this is Joy of Satan. Last I remember we don't turn blind eyes to abuse and lies.
JoS operates on internet, thus, this is internet and internet things apply, such as trolls. Trolls should be dealt like trolls should be. Giving a response for a troll will fuel a troll to make more replies.

What difference does this advice ever make, other than give people like Jack fuel to further harass people and do what they want to others? What does this actually solve by ignoring someone who wants to influence new people with false teachings and abuse? Nothing, and that's why this shit continues.
I think you misunderstood. If there is no one to reply to a troll then a troll will whither away. When there is false info related, people will address it, just like has happened so far.

jrvan said:
Just because you can't perceive the fruits for yourself doesn't mean that something was fruitless.
Oh wait, where have I heard that one before. I meant immediately, in this context. Oh well, moving on. :)

Also, aren't you doing the same thing here? You're trying to push your own method of dealing with problems and problematic people while assuming that everyone deals with problems in the same exact way, and that everyone is supposed to deal with problems in the same exact way. Your way of dealing with problems isn't going to be the same as everyone else. Have you taken astrology into account?
I am simply saying that set boundaries (like people in general should do, not just me) and respect each other (again, what everyone should do regardless of different views). If someone can not do these two things when dealing with other people, then they should learn to do so.

Also, speaking of interpersonal relations, if you have tried everything you can think of to get someone to understand you and make peace with them even though they keep attacking and harassing you, and it can't be said that the blame is on yourself for the failed interaction - then logically it must be the fault of the other person for the failed interaction because they are causing it to fail. It makes no sense what you say. "No one should put the blame for failed interaction on someone else." That means NO ONE, ever. Think about the implications of what you are saying here.
I only meant this in this context in our community here, not outside and certainly not on broader perspective in societies. It just rubbed me the wrong way when LunarDance666 said the following:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Also where were you 'men' when he blasted out on all those womens topics?
As if you are not able to take care of your own interactions.

For reference you guys, I do agree with the following statement:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
"]
In regards to addressing people on the forums, debating them with 4-5 messages may be valuable, but not at the point of 10-15, for example. At that point, there is clearly an inherent blockage preventing learning, and time is better spent elsewhere.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=343649 time=1649659960 user_id=21286]
Having the "truth speak for itself" is more a long-term solution, and is earthly, because it calls you to study what stands around you. Ironically, this concept can also lead earthly people to get stuck and not proper use of the expansiveness of the upper chakras.

What VoE was saying was more about the fact that sometimes you cannot win a battle immediately, so it is better to save your effort. In regards to addressing people on the forums, debating them with 4-5 messages may be valuable, but not at the point of 10-15, for example. At that point, there is clearly an inherent blockage preventing learning, and time is better spent elsewhere.

This exactly what I meant with my words. Thank you for putting it better perspective.

I'd also like to clarify, I am not saying one should stay silent when one sees something disagreeable. Doing so means one says nothing and gives no voice to truth. How can truth be allowed to speak when one petitions silence?

Certainly to think so, is a gross misunderstanding of my words.

What I meant with that statement "Let the Truth speak for itself" is also, if ones argument is strong and advocates to truth, there is no need to argue at all. You move past the argument and shut down the wind blowing from someone's mouth by stating irrefutable fact.

The truth speaks for itself, because no argument can be made against it. One who argues against would only be wrong, and the fallacy within their words would also be clear on its own without any further argument required.

If one must have a back and forth with another person for 10-15 messages about a simple topic, that continues to derail because neither want to take a step back, both want the last word and both continue only for the sake of convincing the other of their opinion, neither side is advocating truth and are only arguing for arguments sake.

Which is a fruitless endeavor.

One must learn to step beyond the argument, to seek truth and let it speak. There is no need to argue any longer when the truth is known on a subject.

It doesn't matter either if someone else disagrees, or if they have the last word.

People can continue to say crap if that is what they like, but the one who speaks truth knows the spoken crap doesn't hold up to scrutiny and doesn't hold up to truth, therefore there is no need to repeat the obvious and give the arguing person more reason to continue spewing shit from their mouth.

Instead, the arguing person simply has nothing left to say if they run into that impassable wall, and anything further they say pertains to nothing, so it is irrelevant whether they continue to speak or not.

This prevents the perpetual arguments which devolve into hatred, division and immature name calling which continue to happen on topics where people have divisive opinions.

Lastly there is also parts where a subject doesn't have a singular clear truth.

The truth then is that various different opinions are all valid, and there is no need or reason to convince one that your opinion is the only rightful one. Doing so is foolish and a clear argument against truth.

In such a circumstance, one must learn to disagree and more importantly, one must learn to see beyond just ones own opinion, to learn to see the whole picture and avoid shallow thinking.

The truth is grander than the opinion of a single mind. See beyond the limited perception of ones own mind and invite the greater truthful whole, so one can gain wholistic understanding.

It is then simple to let others have their opinions, and for you to have yours. Personal preference is common on many subjects. Let people have theirs and you have yours. There is enough room for all valid preferences on these subjects.

To argue about preference is completely wasteful and ridiculous.

Lastly, when one speaks, decide beforehand one is not there to argue, but only to bring clarity to the unknown and give knowledge to dispel ignorance.

To speak as the Gods is one aim when learning to advocate to truth. Have you seen them argue with the foolish and ignorant?

Ask oneself next time one speaks: Am I arguing with the foolish, or am I advocating truth?

If the answer is the former, silence is the answer is to avoid fruitless argument.

Recognize it when one runs their mouth too much, and hold back the unnecessary words.

Hail Satan!

Henu the Great said:
I only meant this in this context in our community here, not outside and certainly not on broader perspective in societies. It just rubbed me the wrong way when LunarDance666 said the following:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

There have been situations before, outside of where Jack lashed out on the women specific topics.

Boys, men, guys, whatever the term you'd want to use, coming to ask for relationship advice, saying negative things about women, and even promoting or telling others to read x book by x person.
This was from before the woman specific topics though.

No one said or tried to engage in saying that 'perhaps this is not the way to interact with a woman' but they either said nothing, or only affirmed the issue, from what I could see.

Only some of the books that were mentioned people reacted to and said that they were written by jewish authors or that the practicion of it was 'jewish'.

Mageson was still a HP back then. I don't know if members were genuinely banned over trying to speak out over this. Or over sharing their different views.
But it has been uncomfortable since then.

I've been looking at my brothers in Satan not as healthy balanced individuals or working towards that, but as too far below on the ladder that I would rather not engage with any of them on a personal level at all.
Some individuals have shown to be different over time and as thus my view has changed a little.

Henu, you may think it rubbed you the wrong way, but this has been an issue that has been ongoing for years on end. It might not always have been obvious though...

Also some HPs have adressed certain things over time on the forums regarding this in a sermon or two - I am unsure of who it was specificly, out of the top of my head, so I won't name any.. - and I think that that was a good thing.

You've been around for some time, so I think you might know what I am speaking of.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
I am not disagreeing with you. And I would like to point out that in the particular case you are referring to (I am talking in general sense aside from the case you mention) people of all kind need to improve their communication skills. This includes you too. No one can expect other side to be receptive when there is no understanding of each others goals, sensitivites, and when there is lack of respect for the hardships of the other side and generally no goodwill to reach common ground.

Henu the Great said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
I am not disagreeing with you. And I would like to point out that in the particular case you are referring to (I am talking in general sense aside from the case you mention) people of all kind need to improve their communication skills. This includes you too. No one can expect other side to be receptive when there is no understanding of each others goals, sensitivites, and when there is lack of respect for the hardships of the other side and generally no goodwill to reach common ground.

For one, I am not great with arguing. And understanding what goes on behind a mask of stone, is still completely beyond me.

I do not consider it a priority for me to read that deep into another person, when I've not yet reached the full depths of myself yet.

And that probably goes for many of us. I don't think anyone would consider improving their communication skills, until they've been met with issues regarding those.

VoiceofEnki said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=343649 time=1649659960 user_id=21286]

This exactly what I meant with my words. Thank you for putting it better perspective.

I'd also like to clarify, I am not saying one should stay silent when one sees something disagreeable. Doing so means one says nothing and gives no voice to truth. How can truth be allowed to speak when one petitions silence?

Certainly to think so, is a gross misunderstanding of my words.

What I meant with that statement "Let the Truth speak for itself" is also, if ones argument is strong and advocates to truth, there is no need to argue at all. You move past the argument and shut down the wind blowing from someone's mouth by stating irrefutable fact.

The truth speaks for itself, because no argument can be made against it. One who argues against would only be wrong, and the fallacy within their words would also be clear on its own without any further argument required.

If one must have a back and forth with another person for 10-15 messages about a simple topic, that continues to derail because neither want to take a step back, both want the last word and both continue only for the sake of convincing the other of their opinion, neither side is advocating truth and are only arguing for arguments sake.

Which is a fruitless endeavor.

One must learn to step beyond the argument, to seek truth and let it speak. There is no need to argue any longer when the truth is known on a subject.

It doesn't matter either if someone else disagrees, or if they have the last word.

People can continue to say crap if that is what they like, but the one who speaks truth knows the spoken crap doesn't hold up to scrutiny and doesn't hold up to truth, therefore there is no need to repeat the obvious and give the arguing person more reason to continue spewing shit from their mouth.

Instead, the arguing person simply has nothing left to say if they run into that impassable wall, and anything further they say pertains to nothing, so it is irrelevant whether they continue to speak or not.

This prevents the perpetual arguments which devolve into hatred, division and immature name calling which continue to happen on topics where people have divisive opinions.

Lastly there is also parts where a subject doesn't have a singular clear truth.

The truth then is that various different opinions are all valid, and there is no need or reason to convince one that your opinion is the only rightful one. Doing so is foolish and a clear argument against truth.

In such a circumstance, one must learn to disagree and more importantly, one must learn to see beyond just ones own opinion, to learn to see the whole picture and avoid shallow thinking.

The truth is grander than the opinion of a single mind. See beyond the limited perception of ones own mind and invite the greater truthful whole, so one can gain wholistic understanding.

It is then simple to let others have their opinions, and for you to have yours. Personal preference is common on many subjects. Let people have theirs and you have yours. There is enough room for all valid preferences on these subjects.

To argue about preference is completely wasteful and ridiculous.

Lastly, when one speaks, decide beforehand one is not there to argue, but only to bring clarity to the unknown and give knowledge to dispel ignorance.

To speak as the Gods is one aim when learning to advocate to truth. Have you seen them argue with the foolish and ignorant?

Ask oneself next time one speaks: Am I arguing with the foolish, or am I advocating truth?

If the answer is the former, silence is the answer is to avoid fruitless argument.

Recognize it when one runs their mouth too much, and hold back the unnecessary words.

Hail Satan!

I realize what you're saying. I agree with it for the most part, but I also believe in the importance of counter propaganda when trying to secure the world away from enemy hands. That's why there were propaganda masters in Nazi Germany to combat the jewish lies threatening to influence the impressionable common folk. If the people end up listening to and then following the ones who are slandering the truth speakers then what is inevitably going to happen?

I just don't want to see these forums fall to an emerging cult of personality like with Jack. Too many people ended up following him and his poisonous words... way too many. It freaked me out a little. I was fine with him having influence as long as he matured and was responsible with that influence, but he refuses to grow and speak the truth. He gives more weight to his corrupted Indian traditional ideas than the JoS material, and he's unable to see the jewish corruption in his culture. If he wants to influence people here on the forums as a role model or community leader then he needs to strive to only speak the truth rather than dangerous lies.

That is the primary reason why I oppose him. For me, it's bigger than myself.

Henu the Great said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

That's true that communication skills are vitally important and can always, and should always, be improved and worked on. I try very hard to do the best that I can with this. It's not always easy to convey everything, and to convey it all the proper way, but I do try very hard with communication and refining my communicating skills. That's part of why it's so frustrating when people deliberately twist my words and lie about what I have said, and put words in my mouth that I didn't say. I have a huge intolerance for lies so that often compels me to strike back even when, as you and others said, it might be fruitless. It becomes a bitter battle at that point to dispel their stupid childish lies rather than remaining a discussion of truth. I honestly hate that this happens, and I want it to stop.

If mods intervened more often in the cases of obvious lies and slander when it's wildly inappropriate and disruptive then I would be very happy to leave it to them. I have actually tried to use the report function before, but I ended up feeling a bit let down by the lack of response, and this made me feel like I had to work to resolve everything on my own.

What the egomaniacs in our midst fail to understand is that I want peace, and I'm not their damn enemy. I have been trying my best to resolve the disputes and promote harmony, and also do my own thing by making threads to help out - and they just won't back off with their pride fueled feud against me and leave me alone. They pick out certain targets for elimination and then attack them and derail their threads like a gang. It's disgusting and awful. And when I'm the only one asked to back down by the voices of reason, it really makes no sense. Why appease the lessers by asking the reasonable ones to back down for the sake of peace just because the lessers are not reasonable? I loathe that type of peacekeeping because it ignores problems and pretends they don't exist so that the problems don't have to be dealt with. Then nothing gets solved in the world because all of the issues got shelved and silenced, but they are still there festering in the background. There are ways to be a proper peacekeeper without doing that, and it's far more effective and will be far more respected, and will actually solve problems instead of sweeping them under the rug because it's uncomfortable to deal with. Dealing with the uncomfortable situations is a peacekeeper's job, so if they don't want to deal with it properly then they shouldn't take the job or assume the role.

The idiots who cause the problems in the first place can't be reasoned with very easily, so obviously inexperienced peacekeepers try to stand above it all and they ask the ones who CAN be reasoned with to back down and let it go "for the sake of peace." How is that fair? It's dismissive, and it's just silencing the side that is more likely to be willing to work with you because it's uncomfortable to deal with the unreasonable idiots. Sometimes you have to whack the unreasonable people over the head because it's the only language they understand, and speaking peoples' languages is part of peacekeeping.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
I've been looking at my brothers in Satan not as healthy balanced individuals or working towards that, but as too far below on the ladder that I would rather not engage with any of them on a personal level at all.
Some individuals have shown to be different over time and as thus my view has changed a little.

Henu, you may think it rubbed you the wrong way, but this has been an issue that has been ongoing for years on end. It might not always have been obvious though...

Also some HPs have adressed certain things over time on the forums regarding this in a sermon or two - I am unsure of who it was specificly, out of the top of my head, so I won't name any.. - and I think that that was a good thing.

You've been around for some time, so I think you might know what I am speaking of.
Where is this entitlement coming from? You complain that male SS don’t act as your personal white knights in shining armor and then a paragraph later degrade them by saying that they are “too low on the ladder” for you, as if you are some queen miles above the rest of us. Grow up.

I’m so thankful to NOT be straight. Men are so simple. Simple to understand and simple to please (in my experience). Lots of the women have terrible attitudes and view men as disposable and say this loud and proud and then are confused as to why the men don’t have their backs or on a macro scale, want to be in relationships and Marry them.

Then so many wonder why the “mgtow” or “incel” is a thing. From my understanding it’s just men that are tired of being treated like dirt and decide to stop playing a game they can’t win. But I won’t pretend to understand all of the workings of heterosexual relations.

Some sort of weird and awkward guy like Elliot Rodger could have been normal and lived a good life if he had proper guidance and wasn’t beaten down so much by everyone. But instead he just kills a bunch of people. My point is that none of this happens for no reason, and maybe you should do some self reflection as to why men don’t come to defend you.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Henu the Great said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

There have been situations before, outside of where Jack lashed out on the women specific topics.

Boys, men, guys, whatever the term you'd want to use, coming to ask for relationship advice, saying negative things about women, and even promoting or telling others to read x book by x person.
This was from before the woman specific topics though.

No one said or tried to engage in saying that 'perhaps this is not the way to interact with a woman' but they either said nothing, or only affirmed the issue, from what I could see.

Only some of the books that were mentioned people reacted to and said that they were written by jewish authors or that the practicion of it was 'jewish'.

Mageson was still a HP back then. I don't know if members were genuinely banned over trying to speak out over this. Or over sharing their different views.
But it has been uncomfortable since then.

I didn´t read all off Jacks posts, I just wanted to mention he did grow up in a country were most wimmen marry and don´t have to work any more. Out off this context many from his statements can be seen in a different light.

jrvan said:
If the people end up listening to and then following the ones who are slandering the truth speakers then what is inevitably going to happen?

I just don't want to see these forums fall to an emerging cult of personality like with Jack. Too many people ended up following him and his poisonous words... way too many. It freaked me out a little. I was fine with him having influence as long as he matured and was responsible with that influence, but he refuses to grow and speak the truth. He gives more weight to his corrupted Indian traditional ideas than the JoS material, and he's unable to see the jewish corruption in his culture. If he wants to influence people here on the forums as a role model or community leader then he needs to strive to only speak the truth rather than dangerous lies.

You say it is bigger than yourself, but you make it far too personal. Jack and you have had some very negative exchanges and you have mutually insulted each other needlessly, so I understand a serious dislike, but personally I feel you are making a bigger deal out of this than is necessary.

There is no risk or danger of the forum "falling to an emerging cult personality like Jack". Just an imaginary fantasy.

When he goes too far in pushing things that are incompatible with SS, it is recognized by the JG's, and people like myself and is corrected as needed by verified speakers and advanced SS, or addressed in a sermon if necessary.

Titles and hierarchy exist for a reason. Any serious SS here does understand that and understand the purpose of these.

One of these purposes is so credibility can be seen at a glance by anyone on any level, and the credible person is therefore able to easily correct the erroneous words of someone else, regardless of the perceived reputation of the person who pushed harmful opinions.

More so, if you are truly so worried, you must understand that the best way to prevent something harmful from establishing itself is to give it the least amount of attention.

The excessive attention you give through the needless arguments only give more credence to someone you dislike. Jack practically lives in your head with how much attention you give him. You probably give him more attention than you do your own self at times. Which is why I say you make things far too personal, and allow it to blow out of proportion in your own mind.

Be more detached and aloof.

Your back and forth arguing with him is accomplishing nothing, and only serves to antagonize you both to each other instead of moving on to a Spiritual Satanic common ground.

Jack really is nothing to worry about and he is not the boogie man you make him out to be.

He has some thoughts and beliefs which are incorrect, and these are known to be incorrect by the JoS, and are explained to be so by the JoS and through the HP's sermons over all these years on those very same subjects.

HP HoodedCobra has addressed them himself to Jack a few times I'm fairly certain. His measured responses are what you should base your refutations on.

SS here understand whose words have the most merit. Refer to those peoples words on subjects of contention.

Incidentally it is the most meritorious speakers who also advocate best to truth.

Some things Jack says are very necessary to point out, while others he says things that are blatantly nonsense from his own shallow thinking. As I've said before, that doesn't make him some evil boogie man or rabbi.

There is no middle ground in the assessment of you who have a personal vendetta against Jack (which you try to justify by making statements on how things are bigger than you, etc, when it is really only your personal feelings at play here.

He says a few things that are objectively wrong and arguably aren't in line which the JoS's ideals on this, thus he must be a rabbi.

Instead of excessive judgement, learn to see things for what they are. Your (and Daharkhaan's) judgement is entirely disproportional with the truth.

When dealing with him or people like him in the future, there is no need to argue at all, just point out and correct the bad, and applaud the good.

Even if he doesn't learn, that is fine as well. Whether he learns or not is his choice, and doesn't really matter at all to the JoS. He should try to learn, but that is on him. If he doesn't, such a thing is his loss.

So long as the JoS has advanced membership which advocates truth and is aligned with the Will of the Gods, the JoS is at 0 risk of being lost to the shallow minded or the ignorant.

Don't make things personal, or about you and him. Instead, remain unbiased in your judgement as you advocate truth on these subjects.

Needless arguing is entirely wasteful and leads nowhere, and can be entirely avoided if you understand the essence of my words in the replies I made here.

Try to understand it, instead of brush past it, you could learn something from there.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
jrvan said:
If the people end up listening to and then following the ones who are slandering the truth speakers then what is inevitably going to happen?

You say it is bigger than yourself, but you make it far too personal. Jack and you have had some very negative exchanges and you have mutually insulted each other needlessly, so I understand a serious dislike, but personally I feel you are making a bigger deal out of this than is necessary.

There is no risk or danger of the forum "falling to an emerging cult personality like Jack". Just an imaginary fantasy.

When he goes too far in pushing things that are incompatible with SS, it is recognized by the JG's, and people like myself and is corrected as needed by verified speakers and advanced SS, or addressed in a sermon if necessary.

Titles and hierarchy exist for a reason. Any serious SS here does understand that and understand the purpose of these.

One of these purposes is so credibility can be seen at a glance by anyone on any level, and the credible person is therefore able to easily correct the erroneous words of someone else, regardless of the perceived reputation of the person who pushed harmful opinions.

More so, if you are truly so worried, you must understand that the best way to prevent something harmful from establishing itself is to give it the least amount of attention.

The excessive attention you give through the needless arguments only give more credence to someone you dislike. Jack practically lives in your head with how much attention you give him. You probably give him more attention than you do your own self at times. Which is why I say you make things far too personal, and allow it to blow out of proportion in your own mind.

Be more detached and aloof.

Your back and forth arguing with him is accomplishing nothing, and only serves to antagonize you both to each other instead of moving on to a Spiritual Satanic common ground.

Jack really is nothing to worry about and he is not the boogie man you make him out to be.

He has some thoughts and beliefs which are incorrect, and these are known to be incorrect by the JoS, and are explained to be so by the JoS and through the HP's sermons over all these years on those very same subjects.

HP HoodedCobra has addressed them himself to Jack a few times I'm fairly certain. His measured responses are what you should base your refutations on.

SS here understand whose words have the most merit. Refer to those peoples words on subjects of contention.

Incidentally it is the most meritorious speakers who also advocate best to truth.

Some things Jack says are very necessary to point out, while others he says things that are blatantly nonsense from his own shallow thinking. As I've said before, that doesn't make him some evil boogie man or rabbi.

There is no middle ground in the assessment of you who have a personal vendetta against Jack (which you try to justify by making statements on how things are bigger than you, etc, when it is really only your personal feelings at play here.

He says a few things that are objectively wrong and arguably aren't in line which the JoS's ideals on this, thus he must be a rabbi.

Instead of excessive judgement, learn to see things for what they are. Your (and Daharkhaan's) judgement is entirely disproportional with the truth.

When dealing with him or people like him in the future, there is no need to argue at all, just point out and correct the bad, and applaud the good.

Even if he doesn't learn, that is fine as well. Whether he learns or not is his choice, and doesn't really matter at all to the JoS. He should try to learn, but that is on him. If he doesn't, such a thing is his loss.

So long as the JoS has advanced membership which advocates truth and is aligned with the Will of the Gods, the JoS is at 0 risk of being lost to the shallow minded or the ignorant.

Don't make things personal, or about you and him. Instead, remain unbiased in your judgement as you advocate truth on these subjects.

Needless arguing is entirely wasteful and leads nowhere, and can be entirely avoided if you understand the essence of my words in the replies I made here.

Try to understand it, instead of brush past it, you could learn something from there.

Hail Satan!

I don't think I was imagining it, or that it was all in my head. It was all based on observation.

Regardless, I do listen to you and your advice. I just don't always show that I listen, and it can seem like I'm arguing while ignoring good points even though that's not the case. I've been accused of that by people in the past who said to me "You didn't even listen to what I said." When actually I did listen, and I did keenly pay attention to every single point made and considered them. I just didn't agree with it, or didn't agree with fully 100% of it.

To be honest, it really seems like you're telling me not to defend myself against deliberate character assassination, propaganda, and attempts to discredit my words and thwart my messages. I don't really understand what you want me to do.

jrvan said:
I don't think I was imagining it, or that it was all in my head. It was all based on observation.

Regardless, I do listen to you and your advice. I just don't always show that I listen, and it can seem like I'm arguing while ignoring good points even though that's not the case. I've been accused of that by people in the past who said to me "You didn't even listen to what I said." When actually I did listen, and I did keenly pay attention to every single point made and considered them. I just didn't agree with it, or didn't agree with fully 100% of it.

To be honest, it really seems like you're telling me not to defend myself against deliberate character assassination, propaganda, and attempts to discredit my words and thwart my messages. I don't really understand what you want me to do.

Read what I say carefully. Don't let your assumptions and emotions cloud the meanings of my words.

jrvan said:

To give slight clarification. Your disagreement on some points stems from your failure to grasp the meaning of what I tell you.

This failure to grasp the words of others stems from the fact you project your own ignorance upon the words of others, failing to grasp what it is that others tell you because you scrutinize it through a tinted lens.

This is why people do tell you that you do not read what they say to you, because you do not. You read what you want to read, not what is said.

Humbling yourself before those who teach you is one step in learning to grasp the truth.

Take of your tinted glasses and learn to see with clarity.

That is all.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:

My experience with this person has been too negative, and I'm quite passionate when it comes to speaking out against what to my perception is damage being done to the forums. I cannot be convinced that he is genuine, but I trust in HC's judgement. I prefer open discussion to reporting or whatever.

If he is genuine then this is an important lesson for him. All the people he's pointed the finger at in the past are now pointing back. He brought this on himself.

VoiceofEnki said:

To illustrate my point that I just made in my other reply to your comment, I'm going to share here one of the past comment exchanges between Tabby and Jack.

tabby said:
Jack said:
tabby said:
Just let the discussion about women's liberation (or whatever it is now) go. I thought you two had stated this particular subject had been beaten like a dead horse already. You can bring awareness about issues without nagging about women on the whole and mocking other people's points from threads that you had fights on.

Do some meditation for yourselves instead of obsessing over women. It's doing no one any good by making mockery posts and trying to gain moral grounds that you have already displayed not having. You guys are the only ones who keep continuing this topic despite the many threads now that address it and the very recent threads made specifically for this. So what's really the problem here? Women? Or two guys who haven't yet let go of their biased problems regarding the opposite sex?

I don't say this to be a dick. I'm getting about as sick and tired of the repeating fights as the next person here. You and Southern have issues with women that bleed into your perceptions regarding women even here. Time to address it rather than continuing to push it on the forums and doing nothing in your personal time to work on that perception. You're not making the outside world any more freed from jewish programming by continuing to nag about this on the forums. Solutions have been discussed, misunderstandings cleared, knowledge presented to better understand women and relationships, RTR's are being done around the clock to change things. Am I missing something here or would you rather not name the jews who are the reason birthrates tanked and continue venting without contributing to solutions?

Change how you present your information and view points, and people will be better able to have a discussion with you so you can finish settling your inner problems. Mocking will just make things worse.
The only solution that is visible is to return to the way things were before when whites were able to have a lot of children and replicate that time period and its morals. The only solution.

There is no discussion. This information is open and shut like a homicide suspect caught red handed on the scene of the crime.

You should stop commenting on this before you come to accept facts of reality and you should do Meditations to accelerate that growth.

Everyone who is on the winning team has already figured out and had solutions for decades. White Nationalst Rodger F Devlin wrote Sexual Utopia in Power decades ago. Thos information has been known and carefully documented and reviewed for decades. The only people who are struggling with this issue are people like you who are delusional, and new to this kind of information and are unable to process it.

I'm not even going to pay attention to you anymore because I know that everything I'm saying will one day click not far into the future when you experience certain events in real life. But I'm not going to waste time on literally drooling delusional retards who can't read documents. Your so unaware you make the leftist liberals shine like gold. The level of stupidity when faced with hard facts of reality is palpable.

The only difference between you and a hardcore communist is that he blames all his problems on Capitalism and Corporations. Yes ,the jews tanked the birthrates.

But how ? They used feminism to give women economic independence and sexual independence so that they could choose to not have children like they were having before. This is literally what is written in Feminist books. Its not too hard to figure out. No, this particular Jewish policy out of all policies created by Jews is not good. Every single Jewish policy has been used to destroy one particular segment of human life.

You look like a blabbering fool when you go against established fact. Like a Holocaust apologist claiming Jews were mass murdered within Wooden doors and Furnaces. Your just too stupid to talk to, it makes my head spin and lose faith in humanity.

But I have to keep reminding myself that all humans are not Literally Dumber than rocks like you two.

I'm going to keep documenting everything for as long as I can. Nothing you say will stop me from speaking the truth.

Are you done yet?

If you can't respond to a decent comment that is very responsible with nothing other than attacks and stupid shit go hang out with your Right Wingers you love so much.

I want to know if you truly believe it is possible (and wise) to just ignore this level of abuse and let it slide. And would you disagree that this causes a serious blow to someone's image if it is not defended against?

Tabby's reply to Jack there was just as mature and level headed as one that would be given by a Guardian. And yet look how she was treated in reply. It's not right, and rather than defending her, others instead defend Jack no matter what he does. Think about how this makes people feel, but also think about how this looks. It looks like the people with voices of authority are protecting and giving support and endorsement to the asshole while ignoring his victim, and it looks like this reflects the overall spirit of our organization when this happens (even if you would argue that it doesn't). It sends a message that people don't care here if you're bullied, and you can't expect to gain justice and support, and that you just have to take it or leave. That's not how we keep people around and attract new people to our organization, and it's not how we encourage people to contribute. This is just giving support and protection to the lying bullies and propagandists while telling the truth speakers to shut up.

I don't know how to explain better to help you perceive the hidden sides of these things, and what is going on behind the surface of words and messages. It all affects things on a wider scale than you think, and it's not only in my head. I believe I have a pretty decent understanding of systems thinking.

If Jack was just a random newcomer then it would be one thing, but he did have a lot of influence on the forums which he has actively shown is his goal (like when he speaks to the people in the background as if he's talking to an audience), and he acts the way he does while already being established here with weight behind his voice.

VoiceofEnki said:
jrvan said:

To give slight clarification. Your disagreement on some points stems from your failure to grasp the meaning of what I tell you.

This failure to grasp the words of others stems from the fact you project your own ignorance upon the words of others, failing to grasp what it is that others tell you because you scrutinize it through a tinted lens.

This is why people do tell you that you do not read what they say to you, because you do not. You read what you want to read, not what is said.

Humbling yourself before those who teach you is one step in learning to grasp the truth.

That is all.

Hail Satan!

That's not true at all. I'm not okay with you saying that, and it's not fair. There's no way to prove to others what is in my head and how I have thought about and considered what they have said. You have no way of gauging my understanding of your message so how can you possibly declare what I do and don't understand? That's completely faith based.

The example I was giving you about someone saying that to me was a cult leader, by the way. They wanted me to doubt myself and only listen to them.

This is totally irresponsible of you to say and declare this. You can't just say I don't read and consider things. This isn't right. It seems like you have already made up your mind about me, and nothing I say or do is going to convince you otherwise because your idea of me is already ingrained in your head. That's how you perceive me to be, and you won't see me in a different light no matter what I do.

Seriously, dude... this is not okay. My reading comprehension and ability to understand is greater than you assume.

The Outlaw Torn said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

Where is this entitlement coming from? You complain that male SS don’t act as your personal white knights in shining armor and then a paragraph later degrade them by saying that they are “too low on the ladder” for you, as if you are some queen miles above the rest of us. Grow up.

I’m so thankful to NOT be straight. Men are so simple. Simple to understand and simple to please (in my experience). Lots of the women have terrible attitudes and view men as disposable and say this loud and proud and then are confused as to why the men don’t have their backs or on a macro scale, want to be in relationships and Marry them.

Then so many wonder why the “mgtow” or “incel” is a thing. From my understanding it’s just men that are tired of being treated like dirt and decide to stop playing a game they can’t win. But I won’t pretend to understand all of the workings of heterosexual relations.

Some sort of weird and awkward guy like Elliot Rodger could have been normal and lived a good life if he had proper guidance and wasn’t beaten down so much by everyone. But instead he just kills a bunch of people. My point is that none of this happens for no reason, and maybe you should do some self reflection as to why men don’t come to defend you.

The issue with straight men not being able to form relationships and families with women does not stem from white women. This is the product of jewish propaganda with the clear intention of preventing white men from forming families and building relationships with white women.

Incel communities likewise blame women for a problem the jews have caused. It's jews who have been hammering into women that they must hate white men and instead have relationships with men from other races.

As a homosexual soul you should understand by now how unfair it is to be blamed for damage caused by the jews and their bullshit, as we often are. So why are you now blaming women for something the kikes have caused. You need to drop this gordon ramsay wannabe attitude of wanting to constantly criticize others.

You have a lot to learn, so shut the fuck up and listen. And after you've learned and understood things you can start to talk and educate others. Because right now it is clear to everybody that you still have a lot to learn, and when you're trying to criticize others in this manner you are only making a fool of yourself.

As a response to Lunar also, I do not pay attention to feminine or mostly women's topics simply because it's not exactly topics that peak my interest. Most men probably feel the same and don't really participate in such threads or notice this alleged abuse, or they would likely also speak out against it. I speak out against shit behavior when I see it regardless of who it comes from or which SS it is directed towards.

VoiceofEnki said:
jrvan said:

That is all.

Hail Satan!

Actually your message here might as well be verbatim what the cult leaders told me in the past. Holy fucking shit dude. Disagreeing with something you say does not indicate a failure to grasp it. If you're going to take the arbiter role in this direction then I really will do the thing that you are wrongfully accusing me of, which is close my ears and eyes. I'm not impressed.

Why don't you read my words again carefully and see that I was leveling with you and being polite, respectful, and offering explanations. I was trying to meet in the middle and come to understanding together. You don't want common understanding then, you just want me to bow down, or in your words "humble myself." They said the exact same shit to me in the cult, "humble yourself and read carefully again my words over and over until you understand it." Oh I read carefully their words all right - right after I left their loony circle and brought my perceptions back to reality. And it was bullshit just like my instincts were originally telling me. But because I humbled myself and listened to those freaks, I lost myself and had to go through a lot of deprogramming on top of xian deprogramming.

Never again.

Henu the Great said:
tabby said:
There comes a point in discussion when there is no point to continue it, at that point one party should leave it as to not continue the pointless exchange, Pointless, as in, it will not produce a result that either side wants. Best leave it at that in the moment and continue whatever else you were doing. This is my point. Of course I do not want to ignore bad things here, but past a point, other things matter more. Time is valuable, and time spent on countless back and forth that does not result in anything good but only heated emotions is wasted.

I’m in agreement with your points here. Though I feel you’re not understanding me. I may tough it out and keep going, but I’m in pain, Henu. And I’m tired of being abused, manipulated, gas lighted, disrespected, and disappointed by people who convince me their my family. I'm tired of watching my partner get called a cuck and slandered every other week by the same people again and again. I'm tired of watching lies be spread. I'm tired of wishing someone will say something so I know that I'm not alone in feeling this is wrong. I’m tired of wondering how this is tolerated because no one else says anything or has our backs when our girls need support.

I have tried diplomacy and politeness, peacekeeper, being uplifting and educational, and at times my karma and trauma causing me to act with over blown emotions. I write a poem for Satan… and I’m still pissed on by idiots. Doesn’t matter what I do, I can literally do nothing and walk away, and be on a completely different thread attempting to do something good, and I still receive bs. I couldn’t attempt to educate Jack about art and clothing when he asked without him making the thread a gender war and attempting to bait reactions. I can't ask him to stop his negativity without him shaming me as a woman and attacking my relationship.

Does anyone have any idea how much shit I’ve gotten from the same people again and again? All you see is a couple who are the center of “drama”. And I start to wonder if anyone cares about the truth of how this shit starts and who starts it, and why we defend ourselves and others so hard against it. Everyone else acts innocent, everyone else is right and we’re just weak problematic lunatics with a “personal dislike”.

Jack and the likes of this stupid shit on females and manipulation, twisting people's words so you can't even show the truth anymore, was a problem before we ever came here. They continue to spread bs even when you walk away.

I see the advice given, and I will do my best on my end. I'm not convinced this will stop. I really don’t think that it will solve the issue. VoE explaining that we are being heard is the first time in a year that there's been any sign that this is a recognized problem by others from what I've been witness to. The ones like Jack have used the same arguments and attacks on my relationship and self that I received in the cult I was brainwashed in. That shouldn't be happening here by people like Jack who are claiming to be advanced in meditation, knowledge, and spirituality. That is all I need to know to understand who's influencing these people.

I will grow, but new members will keep coming here, prime and ready with fresh brainwashing, karma, and jewish program conditioning. Like attracts like, and those who are still caught up in these negatives tend to resonate with the messages those like Jack spread and support it without an alternative voice correcting them. Because of that people will not grow beyond Jack's standards easily.

Personally, as a female I have not felt safe or ok in the forums since I came here. I'm used to it enough that I feel stupid and insane for expecting any other different treatment from these people every time they're near me or I'm near them.

I meant what I said to Lunar in that we still can't talk about men and women and feminine/masculine related anything here (unless it comes from the HP directly in a sermon, which these people don't listen to anyway). Because it's the same people who refuse to grow out of their programming about these things, and they use this to tear down any enlightenment being made about these subjects and any chance for people to learn and grow out of xtian programming of the feminine and masculine. It will only continue the lack of respect for SS women and non-traditionalist SS men.

It is true that the masses are slaves to their basic desires. Social classes were once based on level of wisdom. At the lowest level of wisdom, people only care about themselves. They would murder their own family if it was in their best interest, directly or indirectly. You know how many cowards wouldn't even defend their loved ones in a fight, and instead run away.

At the highest level of wisdom, you have people who put their race and mankind first, making decisions that impact everyone positively and uplift them. This is the level of Lord Hitler and the Gods. This is the level of the royal class in the past, which the clergy was also part of, as the leader of a nation was the Priest-King.

Now, obviously, let's not get into stupid judaic arguments here. Putting your race and mankind first does not mean denying yourself to a totality. There is no either or. One thing is about understanding one is not the centre of the universe, with everyone else revolving around them. Another is understanding that improving yourself in turns allows you to make a better impact on your community at whatever level you are. So, the wisest are doing it both for themselves and the others. In contrast, the least wise have no interest whether the rest of the world dies or not, as long as they are surviving.

This is also why merchants were a very low class in the past. The merchant mentality is extremely capitalistic. If it's not controlled by rules created by the wise people at the top, it will rob everyone of their livelihood just to benefit themselves.

I would not be surprised if there was entitlement to essential resources based on the amount of contribution you give to society through your public life (work, volunteering, etc). By essential resources of course things like food, water, housing, energy, clothes, etc. is meant. Healthcare and education were also very affordable of course, not marketized.

When it comes to spiritual knowledge, I doubt everything was available to everyone. Most likely, only knowledge related to power meditation and awareness meditation was available to everyone; while ascent meditations were locked based on your level of wisdom. By this, I meant that your Guardian directly gave them to you as soon as you reached the right level, not that anyone kept them secret or anything. Ascent meditations can be very person, because every soul is unique. This is similar in a way in how you build your own meditation programme, how you decide to focus on certain areas of advancement, etc. The other reason is also awareness of course. How would it benefit to make someone closer to Godhood, if they are scourge to their fellow human beings? You wouldn't be helping them grow.

Ascent, wisdom, power. They're 3 different things. They don't grow harmoniously at the same pace. One can be extremely powerful, yet use their power very unwisely. Similarly, one can be extremely wise, yet do not have enough power to manifest a love relationship or whatever. Both Lydia and NakedPluto have explained too how power doesn't equal wisdom. A short while ago, if I had enough power, I would have wiped all spiders out of existence because I can't stand them. Now, I wouldn't dare. I would limit myself to kill only those that get on my nerves, such as those who unwisely get inside my house. In time, I will put out an aura to naturally repel them, so they pick up that it's unwise to be in my surroundings. Maybe I won't even need too, as the more powerful our auras grow the more our surroundings are impacted by it. This includes people and animals. It also affects "luck" for worse or for better, depending on how pure our unconscious and subconscious are.

jrvan said:

When someone gaslights you, rest assured that they know what they are doing. You need to understand that such people do not care about truth. They just care about winning.
They are like parasites. They feed off of those small petty victories. To you it's a nuisance, to them it's the biggest thing in the world as they have nothing going on in their lives.
I wasn't expecting such pointless fights to happen on this forum. If someone can derive pleasure and meaning from winning a pointless argument on the internet then that speaks volumes about such people. They are not here to get help or help others. They are here to feed their ego and survive off of other people's energies.

jrvan said:
VoiceofEnki said:
jrvan said:

I did use the word primary. Of course it's partially personal. How could it not be? All he has to do is stop being an abusive dick to me, and I'll be nice to him. I have proven this time and time again through my efforts to make peace and get along with him, and he doesn't care. He won't have it. He is not interested in promoting harmony on these forums. He constantly attacks me, and I'm not the first. He has been behaving like this towards people who don't deserve it for years and years.

Anyway, who again is not paying attention to words? I said primary.

Also

This was good advice that I reflected on, and I took from it what I needed. I intend to try this suggested approach of yours going forward to test it and see how it works for me.

This was something I partially disagreed with because like I said it's not ONLY about my personal feelings, and I'm also not trying to justify it. Trying to explain something is different from trying to justify it. I do believe there is an aspect of it all here that is bigger than me, and other people feel the same way or else we wouldn't even be having this conversation because the problem wouldn't be big enough to even discuss seriously. If this wasn't a real and recurring problem then people wouldn't even be talking about it. Jack's behavior and conduct is a serious problem and disruption on the forums.

I do read thoroughly and I do take things in. And I strive to be very precise with my wording.

The Outlaw Torn said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

We're not asking for some gallant knight to rescue we little damsels in distress... and honestly, you're kind of a good example of the sort of men she's talking about. No offence.

Women are not as complicated as you think, and men are not so simple either when they grow out of being locked down in the lower chakras. Some day both sexes will get over the divide the enemy has wedged between them, but that needs to start here as well. Comments like this have little reason than to continue driving that divide, because you would rather negativity criticize her and throw horrid society examples in her face than understand where she's coming from.

The Outlaw Torn said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

Elliot Rodger, the guy who murdered women because they wouldn't have sex with him? You're making excuses for that degenerate shithead?

Or are you saying that women have to murder a bunch of people for you to sympathize with them and defend them?

Mgtow is a thing because jews spearheaded the movement. Do you think your idols like Sandman and Thinking Ape give a single shit about you or any other men? They don't think of men as allies either, they're just exploiting their gullible angry audience. Incel is a thing because this society raises boys now instead of men, and that is also caused by the jews in many ways with many factors.

I can't understand men who refuse to protect their women, or turn their backs on them. That makes no sense to me. Even homosexuals should know better that females carry the future, and if not for them then there would be no society for us all to exist in and none of us would be alive. They give us our precious beautiful bodies for our souls to exist in and advance as souls. That's why it's called the gift of childbirth.

You're going to need to work to resolve and make peace with these issues inside yourself sooner or later. You're invested in these things internally, and it will be better for you if you are able to move on from those particular battles and advance yourself and your life forward.

I used to, regrettably, be invested in the mgtow movement myself. I made all kinds of excuses for it, and I thought it was all the collective fault of women and single mothers and society for why I couldn't develop properly and be a happy, functioning male embracing my natural male essence and roles and ways of being. I felt abandoned by society, and angry at women for raising men a certain way and blaming us for everything, and being scared of us as if we're monsters just because we have testosterone and aggression. I couldn't even look fondly at a baby in a carriage or a child with their mother without the mother giving me a dirty look as if I was a creep. I felt devalued and unwanted, and like I shouldn't have been born, or that maybe I would have a happier life if I had been born a girl, or this or that.

But now I have knowledge and greater perspective. I know who caused this, and I know it will end when the jews are exposed and rightfully blamed instead of men. Men get blamed for everything that jews do, and our women in society are afraid of us. They think we are rapey by nature when that's not true. Our women are supposed to feel safe around us, not fear us. It doesn't help to vindicate men if they act and talk like the jews and continue to follow their jewish teachings though. Men have rejected females and treated them like trash for thousands of years under jewish guidance and influence, and men now need to make peace with females and the Divine feminine.

At the end of the day we are all humans, both males and females are humans. Males and females of humanity are not a different species. We deserve to be treated with basic respect and dignity. This comes natural to us when jews aren't around, and when we aren't influenced by jewish ways of thinking and being.

Henu the Great said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

Actually as a matter of fact, I did try to understand where Jack was actually coming from. In the first two times when there was a 'women positive' thread.
But I was met with totally unconnected arguments that were not even a single reflection of what could be an answer to my question.
It was more talking around the thing rather than answering it.

At this point I do not think it is my "lack of communication skills" but rather, other lacking understanding of what I was saying.

I have seen the last posts from Jack, and in one of these threads he has started getting attacked for absolutely no reason, and even after the misunderstanding was pointed out he kept getting attacked. I think you're all exagerating, he may not be a perfect dude, and even shallow at time, but making him the object of your hate doesn't make you guys any more mentally balanced than him.

Aquarius said:
I have seen the last posts from Jack, and in one of these threads he has started getting attacked for absolutely no reason, and even after the misunderstanding was pointed out he kept getting attacked. I think you're all exagerating, he may not be a perfect dude, and even shallow at time, but making him the object of your hate doesn't make you guys any more mentally balanced than him.

Okay, yeah dude we're all unhinged. This many people are delusional and have lost their minds. Now that we've established that, answer the question of why we get called out for it, but Jack doesn't. Why defend Jack, but not us? What is it about Jack? It's like he has you all under his spell. It's crazy.

jrvan said:
Okay, yeah dude we're all unhinged. This many people are delusional and have lost their minds. Now that we've established that, answer the question of why we get called out for it, but Jack doesn't. Why defend Jack, but not us? What is it about Jack? It's like he has you all under his spell. It's crazy.

Where is your balance? Why do you continue projecting your own shallow and false perceptions onto the words of others?

Do not answer them, they are rhetorical questions. Think on them instead and ask these to yourself when your mind is void.

It shouldn't be difficult to understand what Aquarius is saying, yet somehow you fail to process even a single word as it is given, and only see what you want to see, not what he is telling you.

Do you remember my words on the other topic to you? If you care to read and understand them, you would not be asking these questions here.

Not everything is a personal attack towards you.

Put aside your ego and learn to see things from the gross perspective instead of your shallow vision. Doing so will greatly elevate your understanding and consciousness.

Hail Satan!

jrvan said:
Aquarius said:

I don't see how I'm under his spell, I have not agreed with him in certain things, and I see his mistakes, am I under his spell because I don't go on a crusade against him? You literally went out of your way to attack him in posts in which there was no reason to attack him. Disagreeing is one thing, and starting flame wars just because you don't like him is another one.

His wrong views don't reflect the JoS, he's an individual who is entitled to his own views just like you are to your views, and if you think he's a threat that's because you're giving him too much importance.
Even Daharkaan admitted that he has a biased view of him and he admitted to flaming just because he doesn't like him.
He's living in your mind for free 24/7, might aswell ask him for rent(which he won't pay) or get him out of there.

Aquarius said:
jrvan said:
Aquarius said:

I don't see how I'm under his spell, I have not agreed with him in certain things, and I see his mistakes, am I under his spell because I don't go on a crusade against him? You literally went out of your way to attack him in posts in which there was no reason to attack him. Disagreeing is one thing, and starting flame wars just because you don't like him is another one.

His wrong views don't reflect the JoS, he's an individual who is entitled to his own views just like you are to your views, and if you think he's a threat that's because you're giving him too much importance.
Even Daharkaan admitted that he has a biased view of him and he admitted to flaming just because he doesn't like him.
He's living in your mind for free 24/7, might aswell ask him for rent(which he won't pay) or get him out of there.

He's entitled to his own views. He's not entitled to bullying people into submission and lying and attacking people all the time for years while trying to push those views on others like a damned xian. All with his excuse of "helping" people.

He's living in my mind because he wouldn't fucking back off, and the mods wouldn't do anything about it. Everyone just let this situation linger and remained hands off. Now it's a big mess with a big fuss, everything is being let out and vented, everyone is uncomfortable. And too fucking bad. People have limits and boiling points. We're all fucking sick of it and we've had enough of Jack's bullshit. You may as well ask us to leave at this point because we're not going to shut up, we're not going to back down, and we're not going to tolerate it anymore. The mature people have snapped and have had enough.

jrvan said:
Actually your message here might as well be verbatim what the cult leaders told me in the past. Holy fucking shit dude. Disagreeing with something you say does not indicate a failure to grasp it. If you're going to take the arbiter role in this direction then I really will do the thing that you are wrongfully accusing me of, which is close my ears and eyes. I'm not impressed.

Why don't you read my words again carefully and see that I was leveling with you and being polite, respectful, and offering explanations. I was trying to meet in the middle and come to understanding together. You don't want common understanding then, you just want me to bow down, or in your words "humble myself." They said the exact same shit to me in the cult, "humble yourself and read carefully again my words over and over until you understand it." Oh I read carefully their words all right - right after I left their loony circle and brought my perceptions back to reality. And it was bullshit just like my instincts were originally telling me. But because I humbled myself and listened to those freaks, I lost myself and had to go through a lot of deprogramming on top of xian deprogramming.

Never again.

Your past experience created serious hangups in your mind, which clouds your judgement in the present.

You treat my words which challenge your ideas and understanding the same as the words of those idiots who harmed you in the past, when my words are of different meaning and intent.

Nowhere have I told you must listen to my word or that I do not tolerate disagreement. The fact you think so stems from the issue I brought up to you, that you only read what you want to read, not what it written.

You should learn to humble yourself, you see my comment as an insult or an unreasonable demand, when it isn't. The reason you see it in such a way, is because your perception is clouded by your past experience.

I humble myself in front of people whom I know are teaching and helping me understand things that I fail to grasp. I consider my own fault in things when someone finds fault with me, and I try always to see things from the different angles rather than purely my own personal opinions or ideas.

I see you struggle with that, therefore you project often your own perception on the words of others, from which stems the arguments you have with people.

To humble yourself is not a denigrating thing. I also humble myself before you when I read what you say, attempt to place myself in your shoes to understand things from your perspective before drawing my conclusions.

There are also moments where one should listen instead of judge. You may think it arrogant or something to hear me say this to you, however it is a fact of life that to learn you must be open to the words of others.

I shouldn't need to say this, however there is a difference when it is me saying such words, or some random crapshoot from a cult somewhere.

Past experience should not cloud your judgement of the present.

Sometimes directness is needed to bring across a necessary point, but I realize I was too direct with you, which came across too rash, I apologize for that.

Perhaps with the negative experience you have had, both with xianity and later with that cult, your mind is still clouded by the negative experience, which is what interferes with your ability to impartially judge what others say.

Detaching from those things isn't easy, but for your own advancement you need to realize how that dross affects your clarity, and focus on detaching from it first and foremost.

None of the things I tell you are to diminish you, or look down upon you, but to give you a perspective which you are missing at present due to the dross clouding your mind.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back