Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Am i?

Iced Frost

If i hate everybody, does that make me a jew?! If i hate blond, blue eyed people and your gods, does that make me a jew? If i were to hate this jos and all of you, including the priests and priestesses, am i a jew?
Im not trolling. Im just curious if i were to be all that i listed above if i could be a jew. Dont worry, i dont hate you all lol

You could be any which way and still have jewish parents but you are more likely to be certain ways if you dp.
Its like if you grandparents were musicians, you might hate music, or you might love it, but you are more likely to become a musician yourself because your physical self is inherited in this world, and your soul had to use this body because its the closest thing to what it already understands from your past life.

I never met my parents so its hard to be sure. I doubt it to be honest.

On Aug 31, 2017 7:06 PM, "uncleslam@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  You could be any which way and still have jewish parents but you are more likely to be certain ways if you dp.
Its like if you grandparents were musicians, you might hate music, or you might love it, but you are more likely to become a musician yourself because your physical self is inherited in this world, and your soul had to use this body because its the closest thing to what it already understands from your past life.

Yes
On Aug 31, 2017 6:38 PM, "Iced Frost icedfrostcold@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  If i hate everybody, does that make me a jew?! If i hate blond, blue eyed people and your gods, does that make me a jew? If i were to hate this jos and all of you, including the priests and priestesses, am i a jew?
Im not trolling. Im just curious if i were to be all that i listed above if i could be a jew. Dont worry, i dont hate you all lol

As you meditate and advance, you will be able to tell if someone is jewish simply by sensing their aura.

A jew is a jew and will always be a jew. Its in the DNA. Its in the genes. Its in the soul. How you act and how you feel is caused by how you are at the soul. The thing is with a gentile soul any hate and stuff you feel towards the gods can be cleansed as it is not natural with daily meditation and research.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back