Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Am I doomed to live in Poverty?

d.martinez115

Hello, I have a couple of questions reharding my Natal Chart, regarding my 2nd House.A little bit about me: Recently, I have left my abusive Xian parents at a legal age, but ended up being homelessness. While I have a shelter, I have always had difficulty findi a job. I tried for about 4 years before achieving a simple minimum wage job. While reding my natal chart for financial affairs, Due to my financial situation, and partially reading the part in the Natal Chart that says "2 Aqu 51' 52 r" I concluded that I am in the 2nd House of Neptune. It feels like the most correct situation. Money really escapes me, I lose money at every turn, unless I am extremely miserly. I have always been financially dependent on someone or now some organization. Anyway, I am looking for, spritiually, what can I do to change my financial situation. Am I doomed to poverty or dependency on my abusers? Do I just accept the system, and try to be dependent on other things, like maybe joining the military? What jobs are there out for that best deal with my situation? Any other spiritual tips? What planets can work to perhaps my skills, interests to balance this thing out?
Thank you in advance. Once I am on my feet, I can finally give thanks (financially) to JoS and better improve myself in the process.Thank you so much!R.P.

Absolutely not!
I suggest to do a munka working for free your soul about this trouble, i can't help you with affirmation but try to contact Johnson Akemi that he has more experience and it's like a living library (i didn't mean for offence but he always help others SS)

You cannot be "in the 2nd house of Neptune." Your natal chart is divided into houses and planets can be in those houses. The "2 Aqu 51' 52" means that the specific planet is at 2 degrees 51 minutes of Aquarius and the "r" indicates the planet is retrograde.

To fix your financial situation:

1. Meditate and do yoga everyday. You need to schedule your life around your meditations, not the other way around. Meditation raises your bioelectricity and puts you on a higher level of vibration as well as clears dross from your mind and soul. This shields you against misfortune and also frees you from the root of the problems (in this case financial problems).

2. Clean your aura and build a very strong aura of protection everyday. We are in a spiritual war here and Satanists are cursed as a collective. You need a strong aura of protection so the curses do not ruin your life.

3. Do money spells. A guide listing methods of obtaining money is is the "Satanic FAQs" in Satan's Library.

Satan's Library
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com

Satanic FAQs
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tbbcjfha6hvem ... s.pdf?dl=1

4. Free your soul from hangups, trauma, programming, and other dross that is causing problems to manifest in your life. Lydia wrote an excellent guide detailing how to free your soul.

How to Obliterate your Saturn (An in-depth guide for freeing your soul)
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ges/165139

You are indeed correct. It was actually my Saturn in Taurus that was the issue with poverty. I was reading it wrong, all wro actually. The links are very helpful, and I have been using them. I realized I was reading the chart wrong, and now thing make a lot more sense. Thank you both for replying!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back