Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Akira Toriyama does it again! Zamasu is JEWhova incarnate

angryshaman666

Zamasu, the green skinned reptilian looking "god" who tried to usurp the throne of the gods and kill all humanity gets cut down by a human (half saiyan) transformed into a golden god.

The more pressure the "mortal" gods put on Zamasu (JEWhova) the more he mutates into a hideous reptilian monster.

Future Trunks Kills Zamasu - Dragon Ball Super Episode 66 English Subbed | HD  
And of course before this Zamasu gets taken down by Beerus the god of death who seems to be modeled off of the egyptian God Set.
The translation is utterly horrible because JEWtube took down the file that actually had accurate translation.
DB Super Beerus Kills Zamasu Badass Scene

Still, Beerus the Egyptian God erasing this reptilian usurper was one of the most powerful moments in the entire series.
It is blatantly obvious Akira Toriyama knows the entire truth and slips as many Satanic and sometimes even blatantly ANTI-JEW allegories as possible.
Dr Gero from the Androids saga looked like a full blown RABBI and even had the stupid hat!

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-d4cTqqplKX4/ ... oid+20.png

RABBI Gero the jewish mad scientist bent on human extinction who turned himself into a cyborg.http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/the ... 1108025140

Oy vey! Without the hat his HEAD looks like a fucking Yarmulke!
Keep it up Akira Toriyama!I'm loving every minute of this xD
HAIL SATAN!

Dragon Ball is filled with Satanic messages - one of our brothers even made a video on it (sadly I forgot who :( )
My favourite is how Goku, Vegeta and other Sayans transform into Aryans (super sayan mode) and Vegeta is ALWAYS proud of his race. And when they go God mode (temporary magnum opus? XD) their energy becomes electric BLUE while Zamasu is always surrounded with PURPLE. Not to mention Zamasu got so powerful only because he stole Goku's powers...

Thank you! XD after i noticed OH HEY! This guy says hes a god and he wants to destroy mortals because he thinks theyre filthy, barbaric, and any normal mortal waking down the street can turn into a fucking god themselves!!! I was waiting for somebody on here to post something about that. Again thank you! I LOOOOOVE YUUUUU!!!

Attachments :
<ol>DBZHypothesis.pdf</ol>I made the "5 Uses of Symbolism You Missed in DBZ" if that's what you're referring too. If so, I'm flattered you remember. Thank you very much :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWEuBJs4DaM

(I also attached the PDF version if you're interested in reading it.)

I plan on remaking the video cause I've found out much more since that video was made.
AngryShaman, you have some wonderful points! Things I didn't even consider....Thank you You've inspired me.

Fucking jewgle pisses me off, every video I've made 1 of two things happens. They miraculously go unlisted over and over so no one can search them or 2. Whenever I try to log into my account for the videos I get the suspicious activity notice and they won't let me log back in! I was going to do that Blu Ray contest but they locked me out! The Recovery Options don't even work either. It's beyond irritating.

Anyway....Since we're on the subject. I'm going to try and have an entire "arsenal of art" to aid our efforts by mid January.

Stay Tuned and HAIL SATAN!!!! :)

Thank you! XD after i noticed OH HEY! This guy says hes a god and he wants to destroy mortals because he thinks theyre filthy, barbaric, and any normal mortal waking down the street can turn into a fucking god themselves!!! I was waiting for somebody on here to post something about that. Again thank you! I LOOOOOVE YUUUUU!!!

That was you? Wait so JEWgle locked you out of your own account? What a bunch of dicks!

On Monday, November 21, 2016 1:18 AM, "pacmanplanman13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

[Attachment(s) from pacmanplanman13@... [JoyofSatan666] included below] I made the "5 Uses of Symbolism You Missed in DBZ" if that's what you're referring too. If so, I'm flattered you remember. Thank you very much :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWEuBJs4DaM

(I also attached the PDF version if you're interested in reading it.)

I plan on remaking the video cause I've found out much more since that video was made.
AngryShaman, you have some wonderful points! Things I didn't even consider....Thank you You've inspired me.

Fucking jewgle pisses me off, every video I've made 1 of two things happens. They miraculously go unlisted over and over so no one can search them or 2. Whenever I try to log into my account for the videos I get the suspicious activity notice and they won't let me log back in! I was going to do that Blu Ray contest but they locked me out! The Recovery Options don't even work either. It's beyond irritating.

Anyway....Since we're on the subject. I'm going to try and have an entire "arsenal of art" to aid our efforts by mid January.

Stay Tuned and HAIL SATAN!!!! :)

Many animes have Satanic messages embedded into them. The knowledgeable one can clearly see them. Naruto has them too. Fairy Tail shows through Natsu that Draconic magick is the strongest. Dragon=kundalini=Satan.
In Dragon Ball there is the Dragon of the seven ball, Shen Long, which can make any wish come true. Just like a risen kundalini can.

Ah DAMMIT! now BOTH links are down!
WTF JEWS!
Are they using the egroup to target any videos I link with fake "MUH COPYRIGHT GOY!" bullshit?

JIDF KIKES GO KILL YOURSELVES!

WE WILL NOT BE CENSORED!

HEIL HITLER!
HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back