Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Age of Aquarius

the age of aquarius starts december 23 2012 but we are almost there. the realization of the age of aquarius more than likely wont be seen until around the year 2023 when pluto will be in aquarius.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 12:46:55 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Age of Aquarius

How do you know?... I always wondered when it gonna happen!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "koreysun" <koreysun@... wrote:

The age of Aquarius has started

i meant december 21 lol
Date: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 1:48:27 am
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Age of Aquarius

the age of aquarius starts december 23 2012 but we are almost there. the realization of the age of aquarius more than likely wont be seen until around the year 2023 when pluto will be in aquarius.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "koreysun" <koreysun@... wrote:

Hello, what, exactly is it that will be "seen", if you don't mind me asking? This is a topic I've always been interested in, but has always eluded me. I've also heard of an "Ascension", do these two have anything in common (probably same thing different title for all I know) hopefully you wouldn't mind enlightening myself and/or others who may be wondering as well? Perhaps a link? Thanx, sis.
HAIL SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 00:48:22 CDTTo: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Age of Aquarius

Their will be changes in the way humanity perceive things. Transition of thoughts. Environmental concern, and actions for the betterment of society and mankind. Aquarius represents human liberation, freedom, the comman man and science. represents truth and Satan.
Date: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 12:36:58 pm
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Age of Aquarius

Hello, what, exactly is it that will be "seen", if you don't mind me asking? This is a topic I've always been interested in, but has always eluded me. I've also heard of an "Ascension", do these two have anything in common (probably same thing different title for all I know) hopefully you wouldn't mind enlightening myself and/or others who may be wondering as well? Perhaps a link? Thanx, sis.
HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 00:48:22
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Age of Aquarius

To: [email protected]

damn i meant *There* lol
Date: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 1:55:01 pm

Their will be changes in the way humanity perceive things. Transition of thoughts. Environmental concern, and actions for the betterment of society and mankind. Aquarius represents human liberation, freedom, the comman man and science. represents truth and Satan.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Date: Wed,

Its all good! LOL! I've noticed such thing creeping in (wait, that makes it sound like a bad thing) anyway, I wondering if there will be some kinda physical thing, maybe an announcement from someone important, 1st contact from an alien species, just to give an idea of where I'm going with this. Any ideas are appreciated, thanx!
HAIL SATAN!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 12:59:49 CDTTo: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Age of Aquarius
  damn i meant *There* lol
Date: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 1:55:01 pm

HAIL SATAN!!!

Date: Wed,

So I was looking around on the JOS site and I read about the how the age of Aquarius is when Satan will rule again. So I looked around online at some stuff about when it's supposed to happen. And as it turns out, it's supposed to be pretty soon. There are a lot of different theories. Some people think that we are already in the Age of Aquarius, some people think we are on a transition into it and some people still think it is hundreds of years away still. So, I'm not sure what I think. If what I read can be believed then there are a lot of signs that we are either already in, or very close to The Age of Aquarius.

I was curious as to see what everyone else thinks about this. So tell me your theories about it. I'm very interested to hear about this from a Satanists point of view.

Well I can definitely say that if we were in the age of aquarius and Father Satan was ruling, I dont believe he would let the jews stay on this world..
I believe our turn is coming soon and the satanists will be Victorious!! Hail Father Satan/Lucifer!!! Our true Father and God!

I'm not real sure about when it starts, but in small ways you can see the effect of Aquarius. If you look around on youtube people have come up with ideas that would allow us to be independent. Like for example the water powered car, the car that runs on compressed air, the magnetic generator. I associate things like that with Aquarius (because I'm an Aquarius) and I view big business, big banks, and big government as pisces, because all those will vanish in the age of Aquarius.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kat6661990" <kaitjordan@... wrote:

So I was looking around on the JOS site and I read about the how the age of Aquarius is when Satan will rule again. So I looked around online at some stuff about when it's supposed to happen. And as it turns out, it's supposed to be pretty soon. There are a lot of different theories. Some people think that we are already in the Age of Aquarius, some people think we are on a transition into it and some people still think it is hundreds of years away still. So, I'm not sure what I think. If what I read can be believed then there are a lot of signs that we are either already in, or very close to The Age of Aquarius.

I was curious as to see what everyone else thinks about this. So tell me your theories about it. I'm very interested to hear about this from a Satanists point of view.

Hmm, all your responses definitely give me something to think about. I think I'm leaning more towards the thought that we're not in the age of Aquarius yet, but will be really soon. There are already signs appearing everywhere to prove that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@... wrote:

Well I can definitely say that if we were in the age of aquarius and Father
Satan was ruling, I dont believe he would let the jews stay on this world..
I believe our turn is coming soon and the satanists will be Victorious!!

Hail Father Satan/Lucifer!!! Our true Father and God!

the econemy, people have to be more independent people have to rely on their own creativity and intellect now. The government was never the person to trust but...you know. the big buisness thing is a good point. the juditial system is slipping and getting tighter in some places for certain things and crazy with certain things... more people and a bigger variety of people are gay, bisexual and transexuals, the newest zodiac sign is "the snake bearer" (if anything that shoulve been your first sign)...religon is shifting there are more athiest than in the 90s and less Jews...there are a lot of signs i cant think of any more but will try 2 comeback and add to the list

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@... wrote:

I'm not real sure about when it starts, but in small ways you can see the effect of Aquarius. If you look around on youtube people have come up with ideas that would allow us to be independent. Like for example the water powered car, the car that runs on compressed air, the magnetic generator. I associate things like that with Aquarius (because I'm an Aquarius) and I view big business, big banks, and big government as pisces, because all those will vanish in the age of Aquarius.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kat6661990" <kaitjordan@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Currently we are in the age of the Pieces, the fish, the xian ruling. Next we have the age of the Aquarius, which is when our Father Satan is to rule again. We will be shifting there soon enough, though it feels like forever!

--- On Tue, 11/8/11, kat6661990 <kaitjordan@... wrote:
Date: Tuesday, November 8, 2011, 8:04 AM

Hmm, all your responses definitely give me something to think about. I think I'm leaning more towards the thought that we're not in the age of Aquarius yet, but will be really soon. There are already signs appearing everywhere to prove that.

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@... wrote:

[/TD]

No more organized religions and homeless rescue missions.They need to be destroyed.
Sent from my LG phone

Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@... wrote:

The planets will move causing the poles in the earth yo
Shift which will cause our brain frequencies to change hence the said before statement that people will start to think and see things different, opening their minds ! Hail Satan and the Gods of Old!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kat6661990" <kaitjordan@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@ wrote:

Since the age of aquarius is the age of our Father and where all of the gentiles are gonna realize the truth of our Father, what will the age of Capricorn be like? What do you guys think? It would really suck if jew/xian bullshit started up again :/

I'm glad someone asked this. Theoretically, Capricorn is likely to be a very challenging age for humanity, the sign is ruled by the greater malefic, planet Saturn.
That being said is unlikely Xianity or anything like it would be around in the age of Capricorn because Capricorn by nature is very realistic, down to Earth and isn't easily deceived, unlike Pisces.

We will almost certainly see some extreme examples of authority, hierarchy, extreme rich and extremely poor in the age of Capricorn. As well as many limitations on personal freedom. But unlike Pisces it wouldn't be deceptive in nature, it would blatant, in your face elitism.
This is all theory though.

And it is important to remember, Pisces has been a lot worse that it actually should have been because we have been attacked by the Kike/Reptilian enemy.

Hope fully following the age of Aquarius humanity will be much more spiritually and technologically advanced to be able to fight back against suck threats in the future.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gonzalezedlyn" <gonzalezedlyn@... wrote:

Since the age of aquarius is the age of our Father and where all of the gentiles are gonna realize the truth of our Father, what will the age of Capricorn be like? What do you guys think? It would really suck if jew/xian bullshit started up again :/

Yes all theory because the age of capricorn will come in the next 2000 years. By that time all of humanity will be enlightened and EVOLVED. The negatives of capricorn will not taint humanity if we are gods etc living and operating on a high level. Now if humanity remains on a low level like in this present age then the negative capricorn traits will manifest. And to what gonzalezed said about humanity waking up to the truth is not neccesarily correct. Like HP DON said, the enemy can still take control and use the age of aquarius in a negative way. The age of aquarius will just mean that humanity is more open to the truth and to change in a positive way and receptive to innovation to the betterment of humanity and society. We have to take care of the enemy totally.

------------------------------
On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 3:11 PM EDT Draco Majinn wrote:

I'm glad someone asked this. Theoretically, Capricorn is likely to be a very challenging age for humanity, the sign is ruled by the greater malefic, planet Saturn.
That being said is unlikely Xianity or anything like it would be around in the age of Capricorn because Capricorn by nature is very realistic, down to Earth and isn't easily deceived, unlike Pisces.

We will almost certainly see some extreme examples of authority, hierarchy, extreme rich and extremely poor in the age of Capricorn. As well as many limitations on personal freedom. But unlike Pisces it wouldn't be deceptive in nature, it would blatant, in your face elitism.

And it is important to remember, Pisces has been a lot worse that it actually should have been because we have been attacked by the Kike/Reptilian enemy.

Hope fully following the age of Aquarius humanity will be much more spiritually and technologically advanced to be able to fight back against suck threats in the future.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gonzalezedlyn" <gonzalezedlyn@... wrote:

I don't see it like that at all. Satan's zodiac signs are Aquarius and Capricorn. I believe it'll be an age of building our society making it great through hard work, self-discipline and persistence. Even if it has negative effects the Age of Capricorn isn't for another 2000 years and as a Satanic society we would all be spiritual enough to sublimate any of Saturn's negative energy and use it constructively.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Draco Majinn" <xxrygelxx@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gonzalezedlyn" <gonzalezedlyn@ wrote:

I agree. The age of Aquarius isn't going to solve our problems for us or fight our battles. We have to train hard to empower ourselves now and keep fighting the enemy.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Yes all theory because the age of capricorn will come in the next 2000 years. By that time all of humanity will be enlightened and EVOLVED. The negatives of capricorn will not taint humanity if we are gods etc living and operating on a high level. Now if humanity remains on a low level like in this present age then the negative capricorn traits will manifest. And to what gonzalezed said about humanity waking up to the truth is not neccesarily correct. Like HP DON said, the enemy can still take control and use the age of aquarius in a negative way. The age of aquarius will just mean that humanity is more open to the truth and to change in a positive way and receptive to innovation to the betterment of humanity and society. We have to take care of the enemy totally.

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 3:11 PM EDT Draco Majinn wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gonzalezedlyn" <gonzalezedlyn@ wrote:

So then if Aquarius is starting how can we preparer in jobs? Thinking of that iv thought about starting a business and to have a lot of wealth and use a lot of it to help Satanism. But with Aquarius coming up that would be suicide to try and start a business. I'm in high school now and I would want to know what to do so I'm doing the right thing in Aquarius. Anyone got any ideas?

Hail Satan
Brian. W

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kat6661990" <kaitjordan@ wrote:

I think the Age of Aquarius will be very soon! Technically speaking I believe it is when the sun rises in the sign of Aquarius on the spring equinox. I am not sure when that will be or if it has already happened, but I can tell you I feel something is coming and it's pretty exciting. I have read a lot about an ascension taking place 12-21-12 as well, wouldn't that be awesome!? I hear our spirits will be transcended into another dimension AKA an astral realm. We will meet with out guardian and live forever in our temple. Damn, that would be the shit! lol

wrong you are. you heard wrong. the age of aquarius is on the winter solstice.

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 12:34 AM EDT mightymelkie wrote:

I think the Age of Aquarius will be very soon! Technically speaking I believe it is when the sun rises in the sign of Aquarius on the spring equinox. I am not sure when that will be or if it has already happened, but I can tell you I feel something is coming and it's pretty exciting. I have read a lot about an ascension taking place 12-21-12 as well, wouldn't that be awesome!? I hear our spirits will be transcended into another dimension AKA an astral realm. We will meet with out guardian and live forever in our temple. Damn, that would be the shit! lol

The age of aquarius starts on the winter solstice this year.But we will not SEE the REALITY of it until around 2023 when pluto goes into aquarius. Pluto is transformation. Remember that it is always darkess before the dawn and we will see the worst before things get better. We must focus on taking the enemy down and burning them if we want humanity and society as a whole to change and be free as soon as possible.

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 12:23 AM EDT brian0524@... wrote:

So then if Aquarius is starting how can we preparer in jobs? Thinking of that iv thought about starting a business and to have a lot of wealth and use a lot of it to help Satanism. But with Aquarius coming up that would be suicide to try and start a business. I'm in high school now and I would want to know what to do so I'm doing the right thing in Aquarius. Anyone got any ideas? But we will not SEE the REALITY of it until around 2023 when pluto goes into aquarius. Pluto is transformation. Remember that it is always darkess before the dawn and we will see the worst before things get better. We must focus on taking the enemy down and burning them if we want humanity and society as a whole to change and be free as soon as possible.
Hail Satan

What about after Capricorn? I want to c the bigger picture! I think that during my sign (Libra) is when we'll finally get EVERYBODY to Godhead like the Anchient system intended, b/c Libra is Venus and equality (and a LONG, LONG, LONG ways away).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Draco Majinn" <xxrygelxx@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]Very good point sister I think a lot of us think its just around the corner but I agree with you that its not.All the more reason to keep up on our studies and asanas and most of all our power meditations.Its up to us to be ready for any bad times ahead.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Tue, Jun 26, 2012 7:52:34 PM

<td val[/IMG]  

The age of aquarius starts on the winter solstice this year.But we will not SEE the REALITY of it until around 2023 when pluto goes into aquarius. Pluto is transformation. Remember that it is always darkess before the dawn and we will see the worst before things get better. We must focus on taking the enemy down and burning them if we want humanity and society as a whole to change and be free as soon as possible.

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 12:23 A[/IMG]brian0524@... wrote:

So then if Aquarius is starting how can we preparer in jobs? Thinking of that iv thought about starting a business and to have a lot of wealth and use a lot of it to help Satanism. But with Aquarius coming up that would be suicide to try and start a business. I'm in high school now and I would want to know what to do so I'm doing the right thing in Aquarius. Anyone got any ideas? But we will not SEE the REALITY of it until around 2023 when pluto goes into aquarius. Pluto is transformation. Remember that it is always darkess before the dawn and we will see the worst before things get better. We must focus on taking the enemy down and burning them if we want humanity and society as a whole to change and be free as soon as possible.
Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "kat6661990" <kaitjordan@ wrote:

[/TD]

No. One age lasts about 2000 years. the age of libra is in about in 10,000 years. It will most certainly not take all of humanity 10,000 years to reach godhead.

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 8:01 AM EDT sorceressofenki88 wrote:

What about after Capricorn? I want to c the bigger picture! I think that during my sign (Libra) is when we'll finally get EVERYBODY to Godhead like the Anchient system intended, b/c Libra is Venus and equality (and a LONG, LONG, LONG ways away).

Hail Satan!

Eqaulity does not exist. It was invented by the pathology of jewish xianity and its secular pathological offshoots. Its an attack on human excellence individuality and the aristocratic principals of the eternal law of nature. The war on the higher human being in the name of pulling everything down to the gutter. Equality = Borguality. 
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 4:25:16 PM

No. One age lasts about 2000 years. the age of libra is in about in 10,000 years. It will most certainly not take all of humanity 10,000 years to reach godhead.

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 8:01 AM EDT sorceressofenki88 wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "Draco Majinn" <xxrygelxx@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "gonzalezedlyn" <gonzalezedlyn@ wrote:

The sun being in Aquarius on spring equinox, this will happen in 500 years or more. Not soon enough. Yes, astronomically speaking that's when the age of aquarius is supposed to start.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mightymelkie" <mightymelkie@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back