Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Advice

[email protected]

I am a newer satanist, about 2 months in. I saw the mediation for money as I need more and will do that, but I know my guardian demoness is Vepar. I had mediated for a while in new age trying to open my abilities and I know I am on the right path, anything else I can do to get this going faster?

Just keep at your hard work and we will be there. And if you want help With money mediations try using your aura to atract it hail Satan!!

On Oct 21, 2009, at 3:43 PM, "sandmanfvr@..." <sandmanfvr@... wrote:
  I am a newer satanist, about 2 months in. I saw the mediation for money as I need more and will do that, but I know my guardian demoness is Vepar. I had mediated for a while in new age trying to open my abilities and I know I am on the right path, anything else I can do to get this going faster?

i did a rosary for money and now i'm making $1800 biweekly versus $400. its really hard to do for 40 days but its worth it

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sandmanfvr@..." <sandmanfvr@... wrote:

On this rosary, is this like the catholic one?  Will look this up tonight. 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, October 23, 2009 12:47:38 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Advice

i did a rosary for money and now i'm making $1800 biweekly versus $400. its really hard to do for 40 days but its worth it

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "sandmanfvr@ ..." <sandmanfvr@ ... wrote:

Hello group,

I am not a Satanist, but I do believe that everybody should be free to follow their own spiritual beliefs without persecution. I appreciate the fact that Satanists do not push their doctrine upon others like the crazy Xtians or those pesky Jehovah's Witnesses. I am most definitely not a fan of Xtianity and cannot stand to be in the same vicinity as Jews. I admire you people's determination and courage in following the path you have chosen. May you all find what you seek.

The reason I am writing this is because I have followed this group for a while now and I believe you have knowledge and insight that others do not. So, I am basically asking for advice on a very unnerving incident that happened to me recently. I'll try to keep it as short as possible.

Recently, I began waking in the middle of the night and feeling as if a female presence was in my bedroom. I do not know how I knew it was female, I just did. I couldn't see anything each time, I could just feel her. Watching me from the bathroom in my bedroom. After that, I began waking in the middle of the night from deafening screams of what seemed like thousands of men being tortured or in sheer agony. The screams were so loud I would wake up afraid. They would stop abruptly. After a few nights of that, I woke from a dead sleep to a powerful vibration underneath me,like a large animal was trapped underneath me and was trying to break free. Needless to say, I couldn't go back to sleep that night.

But what happened next has shaken me to the very core. I awoke one morning to find a beautiful 3-dimensional image floating above my bed, right in front of me. It was the most beautiful shade of blue I have ever seen in my life and it had a faint glow to it. The image was of a beautiful woman with her hair pulled back with her face nuzzled up against a baby. She was tenderly and affectionately kissing his cheek.Like I said, the image had depth to it.It was 3-dimensional, like a sculpture. The image lasted for a few seconds and then dissipated. When it did, I could feel a cold mist envelop me. I lay there stunned, but it was quite pleasant.

Since then, I have moved out of that house. I no longer have any contact with any female entity, but I am so curious to find out what that was all about, that I have decided to ask your humble opinions. Any info at all would be appreciated. Thanks.

I actually hope some moron (mormon) knocks on my door, or even a jewhoh's witness. I will be wearing my Baphomet and Eye of Horus like always, and invite them in. I'll set them straight on what the Real Truth is. By the time they leave they will no longer believe that fictitious shit. Although, they will probably get angry and leave. I'll give them an anit-xian tract, tell them to study the JoS and Exposing christianity, then we can talk. Although, nothing they say would ever matter to me, every xian on this planet could pray for me and my answer would still be NO. I spit in the face of the enemies of Satan.   HAIL SATAN!!

Sent: Thu, September 23, 2010 7:40:01 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Advice

Hello group,

I am not a Satanist, but I do believe that everybody should be free to follow their own spiritual beliefs without persecution. I appreciate the fact that Satanists do not push their doctrine upon others like the crazy Xtians or those pesky Jehovah's Witnesses. I am most definitely not a fan of Xtianity and cannot stand to be in the same vicinity as Jews. I admire you people's determination and courage in following the path you have chosen. May you all find what you seek.

The reason I am writing this is because I have followed this group for a while now and I believe you have knowledge and insight that others do not. So, I am basically asking for advice on a very unnerving incident that happened to me recently. I'll try to keep it as short as possible.

Recently, I began waking in the middle of the night and feeling as if a female presence was in my bedroom. I do not know how I knew it was female, I just did. I couldn't see anything each time, I could just feel her. Watching me from the bathroom in my bedroom. After that, I began waking in the middle of the night from deafening screams of what seemed like thousands of men being tortured or in sheer agony. The screams were so loud I would wake up afraid. They would stop abruptly. After a few nights of that, I woke from a dead sleep to a powerful vibration underneath me,like a large animal was trapped underneath me and was trying to break free. Needless to say, I couldn't go back to sleep that night.

But what happened next has shaken me to the very core. I awoke one morning to find a beautiful 3-dimensional image floating above my bed, right in front of me. It was the most beautiful shade of blue I have ever seen in my life and it had a faint glow to it. The image was of a beautiful woman with her hair pulled back with her face nuzzled up against a baby. She was tenderly and affectionately kissing his cheek.Like I said, the image had depth to it.It was 3-dimensional, like a sculpture. The image lasted for a few seconds and then dissipated. When it did, I could feel a cold mist envelop me. I lay there stunned, but it was quite pleasant.

Since then, I have moved out of that house. I no longer have any contact with any female entity, but I am so curious to find out what that was all about, that I have decided to ask your humble opinions. Any info at all would be appreciated. Thanks.

I didn't mean to reply to you're post, that was an accident. I just realized what I did, now I feel bad. Celina2427 wrote a post titled: HAIL SATAN!! That was the post I was meaning to reply to. My bad. Wow, that really sucks, I will have to be more careful!

Hello group,

lol. reminds me of the time my daughter told them "excuse me i'm in the middle of a satanic ritual right now."

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 5:45 PM, Sic luceat Lux <serpentgnosis@... wrote:
  I actually hope some moron (mormon) knocks on my door, or even a jewhoh's witness. I will be wearing my Baphomet and Eye of Horus like always, and invite them in. I'll set them straight on what the Real Truth is. By the time they leave they will no longer believe that fictitious shit. Although, they will probably get angry and leave. I'll give them an anit-xian tract, tell them to study the JoS and Exposing christianity, then we can talk. Although, nothing they say would ever matter to me, every xian on this planet could pray for me and my answer would still be NO. I spit in the face of the enemies of Satan.   HAIL SATAN!!

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hello group,

--
"Do what you want as long as it's paying off for you. But once it's become a liability, then something is wrong and you better find out what it is."

Yeah I hate that shit, always telling me that they will pray for me. And for some reason they all seem to know I have musical talent. They beg for me to play at thier sunday services but I always turn them down. But one day as I was walking by, they started to harrass me like usual. I told my self that this has to end now. So I turned around and went back to the church and told them the truth. "I am a Spiritual Satanist, I follow the way of our God Satan/Enki, who is the creator".  "Your god as you so call him is false, thus the reason why I will never play for your church."   He looked shocked and started mumbling and stuttering. Then he said, I am glad you told me and now I know what to pray for. Then started trying to tell me that its all an illusion and that he only wants to drag the world down with him by decieving us with tricks and illusions. And that our wealth is only temporary. 
I THOUGHT IN MY HEAD, "GO AHEAD, PRAY FOR ME. WHATS GOING TO MAKE YOU ANY DIFFERENT FROM THE 100+ PEOPLE PRAYING OVER MY 10+ YEARS OF BEING A SATANIST. IF THIER PRAYER DIDNT WORK, WHAT MAKS YOURS SO SPECIAL.   Fuck these idiots, let them pray until thier throats run dry. In the end WE WILL SEE VICTORY AND CONTINUE TO STAND STRONG IN THE NAME OF OUR GOD SATAN!   Rege, Satanas! Rege, Azazel! Rege, Eligos! Rege, Decarabia!   Al Jiwah- I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions.
Sent: Fri, September 24, 2010 3:45:26 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Advice

Hello group,

lmao! the last time jehova's witnesses came to my doorstep, i told them we were all devil-worshippers. they couldnt leave fast enuf!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sheila Barnhill <darkangelpublishing@... wrote:

lol. reminds me of the time my daughter told them "excuse me i'm in the
middle of a satanic ritual right now."

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 5:45 PM, Sic luceat Lux <[email protected]:

I actually hope some moron (mormon) knocks on my door, or even a jewhoh's
witness. I will be wearing my Baphomet and Eye of Horus like always, and
invite them in. I'll set them straight on what the Real Truth is. By the
time they leave they will no longer believe that fictitious shit. Although,
they will probably get angry and leave. I'll give them an anit-xian tract,
tell them to study the JoS and Exposing christianity, then we can talk.
Although, nothing they say would ever matter to me, every xian on this
planet could pray for me and my answer would still be NO. I spit in the face
of the enemies of Satan.

HAIL SATAN!!

------------------------------
*To:* [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
*Sent:* Thu, September 23, 2010 7:40:01 PM
*Subject:* [JoyofSatan666] Advice

Hello group,

I am not a Satanist, but I do believe that everybody should be free to
follow their own spiritual beliefs without persecution. I appreciate the
fact that Satanists do not push their doctrine upon others like the crazy
Xtians or those pesky Jehovah's Witnesses. I am most definitely not a fan of
Xtianity and cannot stand to be in the same vicinity as Jews. I admire you
people's determination and courage in following the path you have chosen.
May you all find what you seek.

The reason I am writing this is because I have followed this group for a
while now and I believe you have knowledge and insight that others do not.
So, I am basically asking for advice on a very unnerving incident that
happened to me recently. I'll try to keep it as short as possible.

Recently, I began waking in the middle of the night and feeling as if a
female presence was in my bedroom. I do not know how I knew it was female, I
just did. I couldn't see anything each time, I could just feel her. Watching
me from the bathroom in my bedroom. After that, I began waking in the middle
of the night from deafening screams of what seemed like thousands of men
being tortured or in sheer agony. The screams were so loud I would wake up
afraid. They would stop abruptly. After a few nights of that, I woke from a
dead sleep to a powerful vibration underneath me,like a large animal was
trapped underneath me and was trying to break free. Needless to say, I
couldn't go back to sleep that night.

But what happened next has shaken me to the very core. I awoke one morning
to find a beautiful 3-dimensional image floating above my bed, right in
front of me. It was the most beautiful shade of blue I have ever seen in my
life and it had a faint glow to it. The image was of a beautiful woman with
her hair pulled back with her face nuzzled up against a baby. She was
tenderly and affectionately kissing his cheek.Like I said, the image had
depth to it.It was 3-dimensional, like a sculpture. The image lasted for a
few seconds and then dissipated. When it did, I could feel a cold mist
envelop me. I lay there stunned, but it was quite pleasant.

Since then, I have moved out of that house. I no longer have any contact
with any female entity, but I am so curious to find out what that was all
about, that I have decided to ask your humble opinions. Any info at all
would be appreciated. Thanks.

--
"Do what you want as long as it's paying off for you. But once it's become
a liability, then something is wrong and you better find out what it is."

So they think because you have musical talent that you already sold your soul to father. it is their mission to save you even more now.I would not be to suprised if they come back at you again. maybe this time you should wear a baphomet or a pentagram necklace.Then again that maybe a stupid idea. treat them like the pleague and avoid them altogether.

Sent: Sat, September 25, 2010 10:01:50 AM

Yeah I hate that shit, always telling me that they will pray for me. And for some reason they all seem to know I have musical talent. They beg for me to play at thier sunday services but I always turn them down. But one day as I was walking by, they started to harrass me like usual. I told my self that this has to end now. So I turned around and went back to the church and told them the truth. "I am a Spiritual Satanist, I follow the way of our God Satan/Enki, who is the creator".  "Your god as you so call him is false, thus the reason why I will never play for your church."   He looked shocked and started mumbling and stuttering. Then he said, I am glad you told me and now I know what to pray for. Then started trying to tell me that its all an illusion and that he only wants to drag the world down with him by decieving us with tricks and illusions. And that our wealth is only temporary. 
I THOUGHT IN MY HEAD, "GO AHEAD, PRAY FOR ME. WHATS GOING TO MAKE YOU ANY DIFFERENT FROM THE 100+ PEOPLE PRAYING OVER MY 10+ YEARS OF BEING A SATANIST. IF THIER PRAYER DIDNT WORK, WHAT MAKS YOURS SO SPECIAL.   Fuck these idiots, let them pray until thier throats run dry. In the end WE WILL SEE VICTORY AND CONTINUE TO STAND STRONG IN THE NAME OF OUR GOD SATAN!   Rege, Satanas! Rege, Azazel! Rege, Eligos! Rege, Decarabia!   Al Jiwah- I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions.

Hello group,

Works every time! LOL Love to see 'em run!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "morticia" <morticiasixx@... wrote:

lmao! the last time jehova's witnesses came to my doorstep, i told them we were all devil-worshippers. they couldnt leave fast enuf!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sheila Barnhill <darkangelpublishing@ wrote:

lol. reminds me of the time my daughter told them "excuse me i'm in the
middle of a satanic ritual right now."

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 5:45 PM, Sic luceat Lux <serpentgnosis@wrote:

I actually hope some moron (mormon) knocks on my door, or even a jewhoh's
witness. I will be wearing my Baphomet and Eye of Horus like always, and
invite them in. I'll set them straight on what the Real Truth is. By the
time they leave they will no longer believe that fictitious shit. Although,
they will probably get angry and leave. I'll give them an anit-xian tract,
tell them to study the JoS and Exposing christianity, then we can talk.
Although, nothing they say would ever matter to me, every xian on this
planet could pray for me and my answer would still be NO. I spit in the face
of the enemies of Satan.

HAIL SATAN!!

------------------------------
*To:* [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
*Sent:* Thu, September 23, 2010 7:40:01 PM
*Subject:* [JoyofSatan666] Advice

Hello group,

I am not a Satanist, but I do believe that everybody should be free to
follow their own spiritual beliefs without persecution. I appreciate the
fact that Satanists do not push their doctrine upon others like the crazy
Xtians or those pesky Jehovah's Witnesses. I am most definitely not a fan of
Xtianity and cannot stand to be in the same vicinity as Jews. I admire you
people's determination and courage in following the path you have chosen.
May you all find what you seek.

The reason I am writing this is because I have followed this group for a
while now and I believe you have knowledge and insight that others do not.
So, I am basically asking for advice on a very unnerving incident that
happened to me recently. I'll try to keep it as short as possible.

Recently, I began waking in the middle of the night and feeling as if a
female presence was in my bedroom. I do not know how I knew it was female, I
just did. I couldn't see anything each time, I could just feel her. Watching
me from the bathroom in my bedroom. After that, I began waking in the middle
of the night from deafening screams of what seemed like thousands of men
being tortured or in sheer agony. The screams were so loud I would wake up
afraid. They would stop abruptly. After a few nights of that, I woke from a
dead sleep to a powerful vibration underneath me,like a large animal was
trapped underneath me and was trying to break free. Needless to say, I
couldn't go back to sleep that night.

But what happened next has shaken me to the very core. I awoke one morning
to find a beautiful 3-dimensional image floating above my bed, right in
front of me. It was the most beautiful shade of blue I have ever seen in my
life and it had a faint glow to it. The image was of a beautiful woman with
her hair pulled back with her face nuzzled up against a baby. She was
tenderly and affectionately kissing his cheek.Like I said, the image had
depth to it.It was 3-dimensional, like a sculpture. The image lasted for a
few seconds and then dissipated. When it did, I could feel a cold mist
envelop me. I lay there stunned, but it was quite pleasant.

Since then, I have moved out of that house. I no longer have any contact
with any female entity, but I am so curious to find out what that was all
about, that I have decided to ask your humble opinions. Any info at all
would be appreciated. Thanks.

--
"Do what you want as long as it's paying off for you. But once it's become
a liability, then something is wrong and you better find out what it is."

<td val[/IMG]Hell Yeah! How will they ever know the truth if we are not bold enough to tell them where we stand.
Hail Satan Forever!
Brian.

--- On Sat, 9/25/10, Blacklegions Of satan <blacklegionsofsatan@... wrote:
Date: Saturday, September 25, 2010, 4:01 PM

Hello group,

[/TD]

Sounds like the virgin mary or some kind of angel shit.

The gods of hell often appear in blue aura.....but I dunno about that one.

Your gone from there now....so it should be alright.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ray" <highb48@... wrote:

Hello group,

One thing I have found that works- more of a hoodoo method. Take Devil's brand lye (you can find it at many hardware and even some grocery stores- has a devil's face on the container) and bury a container at each of the corners of your house foundation facing out. I did this after my son was being scared by a pink cloud hovering around him. He would literally scream. I buried the lye with the intent of only keeping out malicious entities. Worked immediately- he had been seeing the cloud off and on for a couple months. Never after burying the lye. I didn't tell him (he was only 3) so I doubt it was a coincidence. Oh- and I also sprinkled rock salt around the foundation after the burials.

Like I said- this is more of a voodoo/hoodoo type method but my experience is that it works if you are ever in that situation. Important to only have the intent of keeping out malicious entities- you don't want to block wanted visitors :)

Salena

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

What to do when someone who has or said they been a satanist for a while had introduced me to this knowledge is now saying he is "feeling the power of god" what does this mean

Maybe this person got deluded? :/Played fool by the enemy? I would suggest you to build a powerful aura of protection around you and be careful around that person.

Στις 8:54 μ.μ. Σάββατο, 6 Δεκεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "cedre losoya cedrelosoya22@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

What to do when someone who has or said they been a satanist for a while had introduced me to this knowledge is now saying he is "feeling the power of god" what does this mean

But what if tht person is a close relative and showed you the truth.. Honestly feel like letting him walk on his own I don't want to but thts what I'm getting right now. I'm feeling more in touch thn he is thn when i first started. I'm thirsty for knowledge or truth which ever comes first. And can any one tell me anything about the Orion belt?
On Dec 6, 2014 4:38 PM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Maybe this person got deluded? :/Played fool by the enemy? I would suggest you to build a powerful aura of protection around you and be careful around that person.

Στις 8:54 μ.μ. Σάββατο, 6 Δεκεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "cedre losoya cedrelosoya22@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] έγραψε:

40-Day Meditation Program by High Priest Hooded Cobra.  I've been studying well but the meditation is just hard.  It's been a MF for me.  I've been in a few months longer than you and can say with complete certainty that its all about staying on your meditations, empowering yourself as quickly and thoroughly as possible and then learning everything on the site.  It's great that your meditating already.  Wish I could get my shit together that well.

<td val[/IMG]
Hello to every one in the family. Need advice when you start meditating. Frist you start with cleaning your aura,then protecting,then a breathing exercise .do I close my chakras or do I opened .which one comes next.I'm confused  at this next step.
Thanks for the advice,one more thing need to know where the chakras are located.maybe a drawing and the name for each one.
thanks again.!! Hail father Satan . [/TD]

Have youuu studied at all the joyofSatan website? :p In the meditations section you can find where the chakras are located and such...Since you're a beginner I advice you to start HP HoodedCobra's meditation program: http://webzoom.freewebs.com/satanismgr/ ... stries.pdfAs for the chakras diagram: Chakra Alignment

Στις 10:18 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 22 Ιανουαρίου 2015, ο/η "Luis cardenas luiscardenas529@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]
Hello to every one in the family. Need advice when you start meditating. Frist you start with cleaning your aura,then protecting,then a breathing exercise .do I close my chakras or do I opened .which one comes next.I'm confused  at this next step.
Thanks for the advice,one more thing need to know where the chakras are located.maybe a drawing and the name for each one.
thanks again.!! Hail father Satan . [/TD]

Attachments :

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 2:49 PM, Luis cardenas luiscardenas529@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

<td val[/IMG]
<font><font>Hello to every one in the family. Need advice when you start meditating. Frist you start with cleaning your aura,then protecting,then a breathing exercise .do I close my chakras or do I opened .which one comes next.I'm confused  at this next step.
<font><font>Thanks for the advice,one more thing need to know where the chakras are located.maybe a drawing and the name for each one.
<font><font>thanks again.!! Hail father Satan . [/TD]

do this:http://webzoom.freewebs.com/satanismgr/ ... stries.pdf but do this everyday until the ritual:http://www.exposingcommunism.com/Finish ... %20working).pdf

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 2:49 PM, Luis cardenas luiscardenas529@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

<td val[/IMG]
<font><font>Hello to every one in the family. Need advice when you start meditating. Frist you start with cleaning your aura,then protecting,then a breathing exercise .do I close my chakras or do I opened .which one comes next.I'm confused  at this next step.
<font><font>Thanks for the advice,one more thing need to know where the chakras are located.maybe a drawing and the name for each one.
<font><font>thanks again.!! Hail father Satan . [/TD]

This is a good beginners program http://webzoom.freewebs.com/satanismgr/ ... stries.pdf  also this page should help you  The Chakras       Chakras  Also not to sound rude but all of this stuff is right on the Joy of Satan website... its not even the hard to find stuff. Maybe before you ask a question about this type of stuff you could check the JoS to see if they have a page about it? again sorry if i sound rude.      

I dedicated my soul to Satan on August 9, 2014, on a Saturday night. It was valid, but I repented the next night because of my guilt and regrets. The reason for beginning Satanism was because of my grandmother, who is a Jehovah’s  Witness, telling me about 145,000 people going to heaven after judgement day. Only the ones who have stayed true to Christianity will be able to enter the gates of Heaven - and I knew I wasn’t going to be one of them! I’ve practiced Witchcraft, black magic, and Voodoo for over 4 years, I even stumbled across Angel Fire’s Satanic Magick spells by mistake. I was interested in the Illuminati because of Rihanna being my idol as a successful singer who sold her soul to Satan as well. Her experience was written in her song “Disturbia” which gave off a negative effect to others including me! It discouraged me from becoming a famous singer because of the pain inflicted from Satan, which she accused it was caused from. My question is, “Why do celebrities make Satan seem as if he wants our souls and lie to us about his givings?” Can you even sell you soul to Satan? Does he actually send demons to possess us and take our souls? I want to become a famous singer, and I want to know how to become successful from that. I don’t want to go thru what Rihanna and Katy Perry had to go thru. I just want the truth.

On Thursday, January 29, 2015, Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  This is a good beginners program http://webzoom.freewebs.com/satanismgr/ ... stries.pdf  also this page should help you  The Chakras       Chakras  Also not to sound rude but all of this stuff is right on the Joy of Satan website... its not even the hard to find stuff. Maybe before you ask a question about this type of stuff you could check the JoS to see if they have a page about it? again sorry if i sound rude.      

Yeah most signers never say that shit. Paranoid christians on youtube making shit up. But the ones who do are just trying to create a false opposition and scare people away from Satanism. You CANT sell your soul to Satan that is a lie. You definitely need to read and study ALL of Joy of Satan   

On Thursday, January 29, 2015 8:14 AM, "Christien Gates cgates1998@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I dedicated my soul to Satan on August 9, 2014, on a Saturday night. It was valid, but I repented the next night because of my guilt and regrets. The reason for beginning Satanism was because of my grandmother, who is a Jehovah’s  Witness, telling me about 145,000 people going to heaven after judgement day. Only the ones who have stayed true to Christianity will be able to enter the gates of Heaven - and I knew I wasn’t going to be one of them! I’ve practiced Witchcraft, black magic, and Voodoo for over 4 years, I even stumbled across Angel Fire’s Satanic Magick spells by mistake. I was interested in the Illuminati because of Rihanna being my idol as a successful singer who sold her soul to Satan as well. Her experience was written in her song “Disturbia” which gave off a negative effect to others including me! It discouraged me from becoming a famous singer because of the pain inflicted from Satan, which she accused it was caused from. My question is, “Why do celebrities make Satan seem as if he wants our souls and lie to us about his givings?” Can you even sell you soul to Satan? Does he actually send demons to possess us and take our souls? I want to become a famous singer, and I want to know how to become successful from that. I don’t want to go thru what Rihanna and Katy Perry had to go thru. I just want the truth.

On Thursday, January 29, 2015, Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

You know absolutely NOTHING about Father Satan! One does not sell their soul to HIM. They dedicate their soul to HIM.
HE is NOT evil. HE is one of the kindest, sweetest, most considerate, attentive, and loving of any being you will ever hope
to meet.

What you just said, believe, fear, is nothing more than pure garbage and totally ridiculous. You have been greatly misled.
READ the Joy of Satan website. And learn the truth! In fact, I find it a bit hard to hold back my anger after reading what
you just wrote.
Hail Father Satan!
--------------------------------------------
On Thu, 1/29/15, Christien Gates cgates1998@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Advice
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, January 29, 2015, 5:01 AM

I dedicated my soul to Satan on August 9, 2014, on
a Saturday night. It was valid, but I repented the next
night because of my guilt and regrets. The reason for
beginning Satanism was because of my grandmother, who is a
Jehovah’s  Witness, telling me about 145,000 people going
to heaven after judgement day. Only the ones who have stayed
true to Christianity will be able to enter the gates of

Heaven - and I knew I wasn’t going to be one of them!
I’ve practiced Witchcraft, black magic, and Voodoo for
over 4 years, I even stumbled across Angel Fire’s Satanic
Magick spells by mistake. I was interested in the Illuminati
because of Rihanna being my idol as a successful singer who
sold her soul to Satan as well. Her experience was written
in her song “Disturbia” which gave off a negative effect
to others including me! It discouraged me from becoming a
famous singer because of the pain inflicted from Satan,
which she accused it was caused from. My question is, “Why
do celebrities make Satan seem as if he wants our souls and
lie to us about his givings?” Can you even sell you soul
to Satan? Does he actually send demons to possess us and
take our souls? I want to become a famous singer, and I want
to know how to become successful from that. I don’t want
to go thru what Rihanna and Katy Perry had to go thru. I
just want the truth.

On
Thursday, January 29, 2015, Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@...
[JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
wrote:

This is a good
beginners program http://webzoom.freewebs.com/satanismgr/ ... .pdf%c2%a0
also this page should help you  The
Chakras       Chakras 
Also not to sound rude but all of this stuff is right on the
Joy of
Satan website... its not even the hard to find stuff.
Maybe before you ask a question about this type of stuff you
could check the JoS to see if they have a page about it?
again sorry if i sound rude.        The
ChakrasThe
chakras are the powerful energy centers of the soul. Each
one has a separate function along with certain specific
powers. View
on hailtosatansvictory666...Preview
by Yahoo        Chakras©
Copyright 2005, Joy of Satan Ministries; Library of Congress
Number: 12-16457 View
on www.angelfire.comPreview
by Yahoo 
        Joy
of SatanThere
are different sects of Satanism. Joy of Satan Ministries is
Spiritual Satanism. Satanism is not a "Christian
invention." Satanism predates Christianity and
al...View
on www.joyofsatan.orgPreview
by Yahoo 

#yiv4991027492 #yiv4991027492 --
#yiv4991027492ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv4991027492 #yiv4991027492ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv4991027492 #yiv4991027492ygrp-mkp #yiv4991027492hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv4991027492 #yiv4991027492ygrp-mkp #yiv4991027492ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv4991027492 #yiv4991027492ygrp-mkp .yiv4991027492ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv4991027492 #yiv4991027492ygrp-mkp .yiv4991027492ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv4991027492 #yiv4991027492ygrp-mkp .yiv4991027492ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv4991027492 #yiv4991027492ygrp-sponsor
#yiv4991027492ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv4991027492ygrp-lc #yiv4991027492hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv4991027492ygrp-lc .yiv4991027492ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv4991027492 #yiv4991027492actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv4991027492 #yiv4991027492activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv4991027492 #yiv4991027492activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv4991027492 #yiv4991027492activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv4991027492 #yiv4991027492activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv4991027492 #yiv4991027492activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv4991027492 #yiv4991027492activity span
.yiv4991027492underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv4991027492 .yiv4991027492attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv4991027492 .yiv4991027492attach div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv4991027492 .yiv4991027492attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv4991027492 .yiv4991027492attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv4991027492 .yiv4991027492attach label a {

#yiv4991027492 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv4991027492 .yiv4991027492bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv4991027492 .yiv4991027492bold a {

#yiv4991027492 dd.yiv4991027492last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv4991027492 dd.yiv4991027492last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv4991027492 dd.yiv4991027492last p
span.yiv4991027492yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv4991027492 div.yiv4991027492attach-table div div a {

#yiv4991027492 div.yiv4991027492attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv4991027492 div.yiv4991027492file-title a, #yiv4991027492
div.yiv4991027492file-title a:active, #yiv4991027492
div.yiv4991027492file-title a:hover, #yiv4991027492
div.yiv4991027492file-title a:visited {

#yiv4991027492 div.yiv4991027492photo-title a,
#yiv4991027492 div.yiv4991027492photo-title a:active,
#yiv4991027492 div.yiv4991027492photo-title a:hover,
#yiv4991027492 div.yiv4991027492photo-title a:visited {

#yiv4991027492 div#yiv4991027492ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv4991027492ygrp-msg p a span.yiv4991027492yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv4991027492 .yiv4991027492green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv4991027492 .yiv4991027492MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv4991027492 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv4991027492 #yiv4991027492photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv4991027492 #yiv4991027492photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv4991027492 #yiv4991027492photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv4991027492 #yiv4991027492reco-category {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv4991027492 #yiv4991027492reco-desc {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv4991027492 .yiv4991027492replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv4991027492 #yiv4991027492ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv4991027492 #yiv4991027492ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv4991027492 #yiv4991027492ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv4991027492 #yiv4991027492ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv4991027492 input, #yiv4991027492 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv4991027492 #yiv4991027492ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv4991027492
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv4991027492 #yiv4991027492ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv4991027492 #yiv4991027492ygrp-mlmsg #yiv4991027492logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv4991027492 #yiv4991027492ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv4991027492 #yiv4991027492ygrp-msg
p#yiv4991027492attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv4991027492 #yiv4991027492ygrp-reco
#yiv4991027492reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv4991027492 #yiv4991027492ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv4991027492 #yiv4991027492ygrp-sponsor #yiv4991027492ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv4991027492 #yiv4991027492ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv4991027492 #yiv4991027492ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv4991027492 #yiv4991027492ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv4991027492 #yiv4991027492ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv4991027492

You've probably misunderstood what Spiritual Satanism is about. SS is actually about Transforming and Empowering our souls. It's a soul-based thing, and it wouldn't make any sense if we lost our souls somehow. It's all focused on unlocking our soul's powers and capabilities and developing it. That's why the most important thing to practice every day is Power meditation which includes void meditation, opening and empowering your chakras e.t.c. It's THE thing that SS is about. You can do whatever things you like, but if you don't do power meditations every day then you're not following True Satanism, Spiritual Satanism. Now what you asked:
“Why do celebrities make Satan seem as if he wants our souls and lie to us about his givings?”

Simply because that sort of thing sells more albums. This kind of shock value is what attracts more people. It should be obvious since most musicians are usually attention whores and do and say things to attract attention to them. It doesn't mean these things they say are real, of course they are lies. If, of course, they say them and it's not xians who twist them like Yog Sothoth said.
Also, if you read the past sermons in this group or in the Newsletter group you'll see the illuminati are actually enemies of Satan. Jews. They even do rituals which they slander and curse Satan as HP Jake has said before.
Let me make something clear to you: Here in this group we're Spiritual Satanists. We only have to do with the content of the JoS website and related groups. Not with other random groups, whatever they call themselves, even if they call themselves Satanists. So whatever things you might ask about that aren't mentioned in the site, just know that they are lies and not true. Including the usual bullshit about "selling souls".
So, you just need to read the Joy of Satan   website.

From studying Joy of Satan for half a year now, I’ve learned about the creation of this world, spiritual growth, magic castings, runes, and how celebrities are making Satanism seem like an evil or sinister thing to do. Before I get into detail, why do demons possess people? Is demon possession part of Satanism? Why do celebrities act if so?
I’m a singer and I want to give praise towards “our” God - Satan!
In Rihanna’s song “Umbrella”, it’s not just about some love song, it’s about her love for Satan. I actually have the translation for her lyrics below. Check it out!
Verse 1:You have my heartAnd we’ll never be worlds apartMay be in magazinesBut you’ll still be my starBaby cause in the darkYou can’t see shiny carsAnd that’s when you need me thereWith you I’ll always share
Translation:I love youEven if I’m not from your world, I’ll never be far from youYou may be famous and in magazinesBut you’ll always be MY star, nobody else’sBecause when you won’t be successful anymoreWhen you won’t be able to buy shiny cars and material thingsThat’s when you’ll need my protectionWith you I’ll always share my riches
Via Vigilant Citizen, it claims she wants the Devil to possess her, but hopefully whomever read this email answered my question above.
Anyways, I want to write a song with hidden subliminal messages like Umbrella. Umbrella is actually an Illuminati symbol, symbolizing mind control. Another question, does the Illuminati use Satanism, or are they both different systems?
Back the song, I love Satanic symbols, it makes me feel so powerful and free! But, I want the title of my song to be inspired by a Satanic symbol. For example, Butterfly-mind control, You're My Star-head of Baphomet, etc. I want all Satanism to be in on this with me! This song is going to represent us!
I also want to use runes similar to the name of the song so while I'm singing the chorus, using the title, power can be raised and directed. If you really think about it, if I record this song and it becomes a hit, the energy being raised and directed from the people singing would now be introduced to Satanism. Smart, huh?
Even if you're not a songwriter, you could help with the runes and symbolism. Thanks! Hopefully, my manager can get in touch with Timbaland for the help of production. No lie!
Thank you!
On Friday, January 30, 2015, j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  You've probably misunderstood what Spiritual Satanism is about. SS is actually about Transforming and Empowering our souls. It's a soul-based thing, and it wouldn't make any sense if we lost our souls somehow. It's all focused on unlocking our soul's powers and capabilities and developing it. That's why the most important thing to practice every day is Power meditation which includes void meditation, opening and empowering your chakras e.t.c. It's THE thing that SS is about. You can do whatever things you like, but if you don't do power meditations every day then you're not following True Satanism, Spiritual Satanism. Now what you asked:
“Why do celebrities make Satan seem as if he wants our souls and lie to us about his givings?”

Simply because that sort of thing sells more albums. This kind of shock value is what attracts more people. It should be obvious since most musicians are usually attention whores and do and say things to attract attention to them. It doesn't mean these things they say are real, of course they are lies. If, of course, they say them and it's not xians who twist them like Yog Sothoth said.
Also, if you read the past sermons in this group or in the Newsletter group you'll see the illuminati are actually enemies of Satan. Jews. They even do rituals which they slander and curse Satan as HP Jake has said before.
Let me make something clear to you: Here in this group we're Spiritual Satanists. We only have to do with the content of the JoS website and related groups. Not with other random groups, whatever they call themselves, even if they call themselves Satanists. So whatever things you might ask about that aren't mentioned in the site, just know that they are lies and not true. Including the usual bullshit about "selling souls".

The illuminati has nothing to do with Satanism. And Demons DON'T possess people. You obviously need to read more of Joy of Satan and stop watching videos from crazy xtians on youtube.   

On Sunday, February 1, 2015 8:50 AM, "Christien Gates cgates1998@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

From studying Joy of Satan for half a year now, I’ve learned about the creation of this world, spiritual growth, magic castings, runes, and how celebrities are making Satanism seem like an evil or sinister thing to do. Before I get into detail, why do demons possess people? Is demon possession part of Satanism? Why do celebrities act if so?
I’m a singer and I want to give praise towards “our” God - Satan!
In Rihanna’s song “Umbrella”, it’s not just about some love song, it’s about her love for Satan. I actually have the translation for her lyrics below. Check it out!
Verse 1:You have my heartAnd we’ll never be worlds apartMay be in magazinesBut you’ll still be my starBaby cause in the darkYou can’t see shiny carsAnd that’s when you need me thereWith you I’ll always share
Translation:I love youEven if I’m not from your world, I’ll never be far from youYou may be famous and in magazinesBut you’ll always be MY star, nobody else’sBecause when you won’t be successful anymoreWhen you won’t be able to buy shiny cars and material thingsThat’s when you’ll need my protectionWith you I’ll always share my riches
Via Vigilant Citizen, it claims she wants the Devil to possess her, but hopefully whomever read this email answered my question above.
Anyways, I want to write a song with hidden subliminal messages like Umbrella. Umbrella is actually an Illuminati symbol, symbolizing mind control. Another question, does the Illuminati use Satanism, or are they both different systems?
Back the song, I love Satanic symbols, it makes me feel so powerful and free! But, I want the title of my song to be inspired by a Satanic symbol. For example, Butterfly-mind control, You're My Star-head of Baphomet, etc. I want all Satanism to be in on this with me! This song is going to represent us!
I also want to use runes similar to the name of the song so while I'm singing the chorus, using the title, power can be raised and directed. If you really think about it, if I record this song and it becomes a hit, the energy being raised and directed from the people singing would now be introduced to Satanism. Smart, huh?
Even if you're not a songwriter, you could help with the runes and symbolism. Thanks! Hopefully, my manager can get in touch with Timbaland for the help of production. No lie!
Thank you!
On Friday, January 30, 2015, j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

@christien gates: Ok so you probably clarified this by now: Rihanna doesn't have anything to do with Satanism, but the crazy paranoid christinsane sites you read make it so :) The umbrella is not a symbol of any "illuminati" actually. LOL. Yeah, like I told you, xians are crazy :p You just got to stay off those xian sites, they'll reduce your IQ if you read them for long enough.

Haha back when my parents made me go to church, they would pay for my insurance to play in the church band, i would always go in baked af. I eventrually stopped cause of weird looks from the band and other ppl. But yeah musical talent is weird tho ill just be messing around and itll startto sound awsome and im just like where the f did that come from haha

hi hi bros/sisters.
When is the best time to dedicate. I have everything ready but not sure when is the best time to do it any help?
HAIL SATAN and the GODS. Of HELL

Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

You can dedicate anytime. Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Sunday, March 22, 2015 12:26 PM, "hendrikvdl282@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

hi hi bros/sisters.
When is the best time to dedicate. I have everything ready but not sure when is the best time to do it any help?
HAIL SATAN and the GODS. Of HELL

Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

There's no best time. I'd advise you if you are ready to do the dedication ASAP and not try to find a specific date or postpone the dedication for a long time. It may invite enemy attack if the enemy knows that you're planning a dedication ritual.

When you won't get caught lmao.

But seriously, whenever you want. There's no special rite of time, except for December 23, which I wanted to do the year before last but held off.

In all seriousness, as soon as you can without interruption!
It's imperative to do so as you will have to to continue on this path. Dabbling is seriously dangerous. If you're geared them go for it!!

HAIL SATAN!!

SAY IT LOUD AND PROUD!!

Nah I don't think so I'm staying on my own So don't think thAt would hAppen lol
HAIL SATAN AND the GODS of HELLSent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] Sender: [email protected] Date: 22 Mar 2015 17:17:46 -0700To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Advice
  When you won't get caught lmao.

But seriously, whenever you want. There's no special rite of time, except for December 23, which I wanted to do the year before last but held off.

In all seriousness, as soon as you can without interruption!
It's imperative to do so as you will have to to continue on this path. Dabbling is seriously dangerous. If you're geared them go for it!!

HAIL SATAN!!

SAY IT LOUD AND PROUD!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back