Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Addiction , bored, unhappy

[email protected]

Hello, I'm 16 years old and I would like to ask you for help.
I just admited to myself that I'm not happy with my life I have problems with addictions : drugs,internet,games.I usually only manage to keep doing my meditation program for like a month but than I start feeling like and I'm not progressing and stop meditating/doing yoga , this is the part where I return to using drugs when I have previously managed to avoid them for a while, like 2 months at maximum. When I start using drugs I stop only when I have a bad experience like overdosing. After that I feel motivated to never use them for a while , but the motivation eventually dissapears.
 I also have problem having an internet addiction , I feel bored and unhappy when I'm not using my electronic devices, this problem becomes especially bad now, having summer break I can't seem to fill the 8 hour hole attending school was occupiing with anything else than browsing the web,watching youtube/tv. Sometimes I just drop school work/meditation just to browse internet..
I don't really know how else to describe my situation so please ask any questions.I'll be glad if any of you has any suggestions to regain joy from normal activies and stop feeling cravings for drug and internet use. I just don't know what to do with so much free time right now. 

Find a hobby, start working out, do yoga, go for walks in the mountain(if u live by mountains).
The most important thing though is to be strong, you will eventually want drugs and all that shit you like but destroys you but you need to be strong and just let it be and don't fall for it(void meditation helps a ton).
Seriously, you need willpower or else ur just gonna get fucked. As for the internet addiction I bet you're on facebook constantly, I'd suggest to cancel your account, facebook is meant to be addictive and make people feel horrible after they see "happy" people posting pictures on it.
Make meditation fun, like do you want to be able to direct energy strongly in such way that you can move things with your hands? empower your hand chakras. You want to be a god? then meditate on every aspect of your soul :p.
It isnt easy but with willpower and persistance everything is possible.
Also, cut all ties with the drug tards you hang out with, you certainly don't do drugs alone.

Sorry to hear that. I think you should forget this meditation nonsense. It is part of the problem. Meditation serves its purposes, but the truth remains all who claim accomplishment is ineffectual and those who claim to be skilled provide neither evidence, nor do they enter debate or answer challenge. And the creative twist on Kundalini meditation, claiming it is an acceptable Satanic practice was told to you by whom?

Have you tried doing a working to get something in life? Instead of just meditations to cultivate the power, using the power? In my case I did a lot of intelligence improvement magick when I was younger.

What is it in particular that you do find interesting on the net or in games? Is there anything that might seem more enjoyable than them?

Working on protection is good too. Martial arts, career, social/seduction skills. Try exploring your options. Seeing which set of daily/weekly activities will maximize your life long term.

Hey, I have the same problems as you are now(but not that far into drugs).

If you have friends/family members that live close to you, go out with them more in parks/festivals/to eat/to watch a movie (spending money wisely) .

Force yourself out of the shell (with low battery, no drugs and too little money to buy more).

I know it may seem cozy in your little private space, online and with something stimulant(any kind of drug) but, maybe, soon you'll enjoy going out and seeing nature, talking to friends and live like you deserve!

Hope you're gonna get over this!

HS!

Forgot to add something.

Try as many new,healty, things as you can so that you can make new hobbies to fill that time. Learn something new, like a language or playing guitar. Something that gives you pleasure and pride doing.

Free time? Heck. That's easy to solve.

Go homeless. Yup.

That way, your day will be filled with finding something to eat, getting a shower, being hassled by cops and other dumbass homeless people as well as those thoughts of regret.

Or, be productive.

Being 16, I'm guessing you still live with your parents. I wish my parents were still alive.

I'm sure your mom could use some help around the house. Dishes, laundry, grocery shopping, washing windows, sweeping, mopping or any number of other things.

And, if she works outside the home, all the more reason to help.

How about your dad? Boy, what would I give just to spend a little more time with my dad. I'd work with him changing someone's brakes. I'd ask him a thousand more questions about life when he was younger.

And, that's just my parents...

If those things aren't options, since you have your,youth, maybe you can go and do something difficult. Put yourself on a daily regimen of 100 pushups daily. Study kung fu.

Maybe you could even have some old, regret-filled, homeless bastard like me come over and kick your soft ass, regularly.

I guarantee you would not be able to sit around whining about being "bored," after that. HAHAHAHA!!

Yup, it sounds like your parents and all of your ancestors have fought, died and worked their lnuckles,bloody for you to end up a facebooking, wimpy, dopehead.

Gosh. I don't mean to hurt your feelings, you pansy.

Challenge yourself.

Otherwise, Satan doesn't need candy-asses.

Hail Father Satan, in deed and, in Truth, always.

Let's see so your problem is a combination of bad habbits and lack of willpower.
So you need to deal with those by :

- Removing the bad habbits :
1) delete EVERY video game from your computer and don't install any more.
2) delete all useless youtube subscriptions and playlists or better yet delete your whole youtube account and start a new one and only subscribe to useful channels like HP Cobra's one.
3) don't use any more drugs. if the problem was alcohol stop drinking entirely, if it's smoking don't smoke, if it's other drugs don't buy them.
From now on you are only allowed to use the internet to work, check your emails, check JOS site/forums/site, watch useful things on youtube and make internet research. You need this kind of rules if you have internet dependency problems, adapt to your personal situation and needs of course. This also means cleaning your computer of useless bookmarks and programs.

- While doing this you will also work on a spiritual level. That means :
- throughly cleaning your aura and building an aura of protection
- doing a willpower working. The rune NAUTHIZ is good for this.
- you may also consider a working to free yourself from hangups. ANSUZ or AURUZ rune MUNKA mantra can be used for this.

BAN THIS TROLL SHIT!

HS!
88!

---In [email protected], <archbuddha27@... wrote :

Sorry to hear that. I think you should forget this meditation nonsense. It is part of the problem. Meditation serves its purposes, but the truth remains all who claim accomplishment is ineffectual and those who claim to be skilled provide neither evidence, nor do they enter debate or answer challenge. And the creative twist on Kundalini meditation, claiming it is an acceptable Satanic practice was told to you by whom?

Young Man, This too shall pass. You have so much to live for and be thankful for. To have been able to start meditating at an early age is a true gift and a sign of your potential. I've been meditating since I was 17 and now I'm 60!  I look 43. It pays off. Try not to worry or judge yourself or should yourself. Hail Satan!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Monday, July 3, 2017, 2:28 AM, donald.pennington666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  Free time? Heck. That's easy to solve.

Go homeless. Yup.

That way, your day will be filled with finding something to eat, getting a shower, being hassled by cops and other dumbass homeless people as well as those thoughts of regret.

Or, be productive.

Being 16, I'm guessing you still live with your parents. I wish my parents were still alive.

I'm sure your mom could use some help around the house. Dishes, laundry, grocery shopping, washing windows, sweeping, mopping or any number of other things.

And, if she works outside the home, all the more reason to help.

How about your dad? Boy, what would I give just to spend a little more time with my dad. I'd work with him changing someone's brakes. I'd ask him a thousand more questions about life when he was younger.

And, that's just my parents...

If those things aren't options, since you have your,youth, maybe you can go and do something difficult. Put yourself on a daily regimen of 100 pushups daily. Study kung fu.

Maybe you could even have some old, regret-filled, homeless bastard like me come over and kick your soft ass, regularly.

I guarantee you would not be able to sit around whining about being "bored," after that. HAHAHAHA!!

Yup, it sounds like your parents and all of your ancestors have fought, died and worked their lnuckles,bloody for you to end up a facebooking, wimpy, dopehead.

Gosh. I don't mean to hurt your feelings, you pansy.

Challenge yourself.

Otherwise, Satan doesn't need candy-asses.

Hail Father Satan, in deed and, in Truth, always.

@archbuddha27
JOO-POO TROLL
LEAVE!!!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 11:03 PM, archbuddha27@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Sorry to hear that. I think you should forget this meditation nonsense. It is part of the problem. Meditation serves its purposes, but the truth remains all who claim accomplishment is ineffectual and those who claim to be skilled provide neither evidence, nor do they enter debate or answer challenge. And the creative twist on Kundalini meditation, claiming it is an acceptable Satanic practice was told to you by whom?

I'm actually doing an inteligence working now , the effects may be dampened considering my recents actions though. I'll also start an munka working for freeing the soul on 10th or after which I have never done bfr.
The problem with games and internet is that they're always there and I can start using them without any work required. You could say I'm used to browsing net/gaming. When I actually get into a different activity like playing cards,cycling the activity becomes fun too.
For protection I just started using https://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic18431.html with suraye 9x at the begging which I will slowly increase to 108x over a few days . 

Thanks , this is motivating.
I"l try to start helping them regularly. And also start working out regularly once I feel atleast okay. 
Studying a martial art might be just what I need both physically and socially so I'll check if there's a gym nearby.
Hail Satan

Thanks for answering , I'll work on my willpover , I'll also be starting to working on my chakras which I iave neglected for quite some time including solar plexus which is said to rule willpower.
The internet problem is actually more with reddit and YouTube.
For the last part I did the drugs alone , so in my case cutting ties will propably be not reading about them , browsing reddit subreddits about them etc. , which I will do!

---In [email protected], <ed8874@... wrote :

Find a hobby, start working out, do yoga, go for walks in the mountain(if u live by mountains).
The most important thing though is to be strong, you will eventually want drugs and all that shit you like but destroys you but you need to be strong and just let it be and don't fall for it(void meditation helps a ton).
Seriously, you need willpower or else ur just gonna get fucked. As for the internet addiction I bet you're on facebook constantly, I'd suggest to cancel your account, facebook is meant to be addictive and make people feel horrible after they see "happy" people posting pictures on it.
Make meditation fun, like do you want to be able to direct energy strongly in such way that you can move things with your hands? empower your hand chakras. You want to be a god? then meditate on every aspect of your soul :p.
It isnt easy but with willpower and persistance everything is possible.
Also, cut all ties with the drug tards you hang out with, you certainly don't do drugs alone.

I think there is enough material world advices that can keep you busy and healthy so i will go for spiritual advices. You may want to meditate on your root and sacral chakras. As far as i know this two chakras are effecting material world much more. I personally have a weak root chakra and i always live in survival mode. Everything seems like a battle to win and ıf i cant i get slippery. Heal your weak chakras and they will effect your life. For example after i worked on my throat chakra it became harder to smoke cigarettes for me. So healing your chakras may help you to drop your addictions. Hope you get better soon my friend.
Hail Father Satan!

I should also have say that you need to replace bad habbits with good ones else you will want to use your free time at "net gaming" or procrastination. Don't feel too bad if you slip a few times in your process to recovery. The important thing is to not consider it a reason to give up but to get back to the improvement cycle asap. Use the extra free time you will get for something useful. Read, learn new things and meditate.
It will be hard at the beginning but it gets easier over time. Don't give up :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back