Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Achieving trance

jokerjake6

Alright my Satanic brethren... I grew up with the christianised idea of Satan, found him and his Demons enigmatic, and even though it was a corrupt idea of Satan back then, always had a respect for him. It wasnt until recently (less than a year but over half) however, that I was enlightened by his truth and brought to Spiritual Satanism. HP Maxine has the training program for hells army, and i have downloaded it directly to the homepage of my iPod so I can take it everywhere, and read it anytime, however, I cant seem for the life of me to grasp falling into a trance. Its not nessixaru for everything but it is something we need to be proficient at, otherwise it wouldnt be the first thing you learn about am i right? I understand the breathing to bring your body to a level of relaxation that will be sufficiant to go into a trance, and it has worked, but only about 4 times in the last eight months! I understand that everyone is different and we all progress at a different rate, but I cant help but feel that this method isnt working for me. I want NOTHING more than to advance my soul to a level that can be helpful to our cause, and im getting frustrated at how long my progress is taking. I have achieved a trance, I kind of know what it feels like, but I also feel powerless in getting there, I cant explain it. Am I being impatient? Should I have more dicipline? WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING WRONG? I ry to work on it every chance I get with no avail. Sometimes I use void meditation, but again, I cant shake the feeling that maybe something is holding me back. Would the Gods hold me back if for some reason they felt I wasnt worthy, or ready? Could it be the enemy is afraid of a power im capeable of and put up road blocks for me? I cant imagine my being powerful enough at this point in my life for the enemy to find me that much of a threat. Personally, I dont feel comfortable moving on with the program unil I master the trance state. By mastering it, I mean being able to put myself there at will in just a few moments, and having no question at all that that is what im doing is going into and out of a trance at will. I need help. I dont have the XP, and I cant hear the Gods. I know damn well theyre there. I believe in this cause, and I believe in myself. I dont know, Ive sent Satan power before, and I felt him take it, and it was a feeling Id like to experience again, it sounds contradicting but like i said i have had a little luck in the past and i just want the ability to come back and STAY. Any ideas? 

Dude, relax... Why do you think that getting into a trance needs any kind of "skill"? Just relax, empty your thoughts and you'll get into a trance. Don't even try to feel the falling effect, if you feel like it troubles you... And our Gods wouldn't hold you back for no reason. Trance and cleaning your aura etc is one of the basic things for beginners; but even if you did something that was for advanced, our Gods wouldn't "hold you back". They'd show you in some way that this meditation may not be proper for you or something, but your decisions depend only on you, and no one else. Στις 9:37 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 7 Απριλίου 2014, ο/η "jokerjake6@..." <jokerjake6@... έγραψε:
  Alright my Satanic brethren... I grew up with the christianised idea of Satan, found him and his Demons enigmatic, and even though it was a corrupt idea of Satan back then, always had a respect for him. It wasnt until recently (less than a year but over half) however, that I was enlightened by his truth and brought to Spiritual Satanism. HP Maxine has the training program for hells army, and i have downloaded it directly to the homepage of my iPod so I can take it everywhere, and read it anytime, however, I cant seem for the life of me to grasp falling into a trance. Its not nessixaru for everything but it is something we need to be proficient at, otherwise it wouldnt be the first thing you learn about am i right? I understand the breathing to bring your body to a level of relaxation that will be sufficiant to go into a trance, and it has worked, but only about 4 times in the last eight months! I understand that everyone is different and we all progress at a different rate, but I cant help but feel that this method isnt working for me. I want NOTHING more than to advance my soul to a level that can be helpful to our cause, and im getting frustrated at how long my progress is taking. I have achieved a trance, I kind of know what it feels like, but I also feel powerless in getting there, I cant explain it. Am I being impatient? Should I have more dicipline? WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING WRONG? I ry to work on it every chance I get with no avail. Sometimes I use void meditation, but again, I cant shake the feeling that maybe something is holding me back. Would the Gods hold me back if for some reason they felt I wasnt worthy, or ready? Could it be the enemy is afraid of a power im capeable of and put up road blocks for me? I cant imagine my being powerful enough at this point in my life for the enemy to find me that much of a threat. Personally, I dont feel comfortable moving on with the program unil I master the trance state. By mastering it, I mean being able to put myself there at will in just a few moments, and having no question at all that that is what im doing is going into and out of a trance at will. I need help. I dont have the XP, and I cant hear the Gods. I know damn well theyre there. I believe in this cause, and I believe in myself. I dont know, Ive sent Satan power before, and I felt him take it, and it was a feeling Id like to experience again, it sounds contradicting but like i said i have had a little luck in the past and i just want the ability to come back and STAY. Any ideas? 

In my personal opinion, you should not focus solely on entering a trance and disregard other important meditations. I see the Hell's Army 40 Day Meditation Program as just a guide, and this means you do not HAVE to follow it step by step, since we are all different and progress in different ways.

Entering a trance does come with time. I find myself nowadays that when I perform my daily meditation session I automatically fall into a trance state, it just comes naturally when you are deep in mediation. I find this a better way of understanding the trance state, rather than pushing yourself hard on entering it. Moreover, if you push yourself to enter a trance state you will never enter it, it has to come from a place of mental relaxation in the first place.

So moving on, you might want to start trying out some Chakra Meditations. Try opening your chakras, and maybe dedicate 5 or 10 minutes after it each day on entering a trance state. Disregarding chakra meditation, which is the centre of kundalini yoga, and focusing solely on entering a trance, is something I find unrewarding and demotivating. Not saying that the meditation program is unhelpful, on the contrary, I find it is only there as a GUIDE.

Hail Satan!!!!

On Monday, 7 April 2014, 7:37, "jokerjake6@..." <jokerjake6@... wrote:

How long do you spend trying to fall into a trance after you're fully relaxed?
You could achieve a trance without the falling effect, but it'd be a light trance and it might take a long time. If you are deeply in touch with your subconscious mind then you don't even need to enter a trance, simply focus and concentrate with your entire being. If you were studying in a public area you would still be able to study, but you'd be easily distracted and your studying would not very as effective as it could be. That's what a trance is for, while you can still achieve meditations without it, meditations are far more effective with it.
Don't imagine that your falling to the ground or into nothingness, don't visualize falling, but feel and believe that you falling deeper into the realm of your subconscious, feel your conscious fall into subconscious.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back