Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

About Wisdom, Sacrifice and Wodanaz

Onbael_

Website
www.satanisgod.org
Wodanaz while on a quest for wisdom came to the Tree of Worlds, and in exchange for the water that would give him wisdom, he had to pluck out his own eye. He was then known as the one-eyed one or the one with the flaming eye.

From my understanding, the silence by which we become wise is the silencing of ourselves and acting and speaking according to the Serpent or the Kundalini.
In Wodanaz's case, he ripped out his world view so that he could only see and act through the Truth, becoming the wiser (precisely through the 3rd eye which governs wisdom).
On the level of allegory, perhaps the water drunk is a reference to the Soma produced by the pineal gland that ends up in the Chalice (Manipura). Or since the water was under the Tree of Worlds (Soul), he will have drunk the essence of the soul, Satya, Shakti or perhaps it is a reference to the Hamsa (the hand of God) meditation where you open the 3rd eye with the 5 elements.
This thing of the flaming eye also seems to be an obvious reference to purification.

It could also be a combination of all of the above. What do you think?

Also in the Virtue of the Goddess Astarte of Completion, the disciple reaches the final goal and remains silent, because he himself has become the hymn and the psalm.

So in order to live in wisdom, we must sacrifice our perception of existence, and we must elevate the divine aspects of our soul until we become Satya ourselves.
Right?

Yes, our perception is walls in our mind which should be broke, for us to experience reality.

Meditation is the key,

I recently was thinking alot about, what things I keep to myself and identify myself with, like really nice things for me, higher values and etc.,

And I see it just doesn’t make me satisfied, like I understood, that those things should be left behind even if they look beautiful and nice, and makes me look “smart”

And they are not reality but just small hints for right actions In life, it shouldn’t be considered as glasses trough which we see reality, but acknowledge, contemplated well and advance further.

Our perception is better be used for us to move on, if it not serve us this way, it is useless and generates only stagnation.

It should be like tools which helps us to navigate reality and it becomes more in quality and quantity,

To use more precisely what we have is not to be dwelled upon these, but become more conscious, and we will be able more to use them in more complex and precise ways and closer to reality, only by this application we are able to see what serves us good and not, what advances us faster, slower or not at all..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back